PDA

View Full Version : 5 generations to classify

tuscanknight
11-10-2011, 04:11 AM
Hello and greetings, i'm new and i'm also very interested about Anthropology, my first post it's about my own lineage since it's the best i know ,the entire history.
We are a family of Lombards settled on Tuscany in XIII century, since we are a noble family it is quite easy to get information, some historians say the clan has its origin as French,Celt, other says most probably Lombards, ..since we were very close to the Holy Roman German Empire it sounds reasonable, i'm attaching a picture about the phenotipe of me and my ancestors , from daguerrotipes and old pictures, if anyone could be so gentle to analyze it and tell me the opinion i will thank him so much. For further information about this phenotypes or family history please ask me and Thanks again !
This is the link for the picture :
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9681/gentree.jpg

Absinthe
11-10-2011, 06:53 AM
Hello there :)

I see mostly Atlantid with varying degrees of Keltic Nordic in each individual, Keltic Nordic being more prominent in the earlier generations and Atlantid more prominent in the later ones.

tuscanknight
11-10-2011, 06:59 AM
Thanks a lot for your time Absinthe! i should upload more pictures my dad only appears in profile, not the entire face.

Mordid
11-10-2011, 07:09 AM
Slim version of Osweoid.

GeistFaust
11-10-2011, 02:49 PM
Great-Great Grandfather: Looks Dinarid basically perhaps with some Nordid influences.
Great-Grandfather: Nordid basically looks like my great(3) grandfather in his younger picture and he was German.
Grandfather: Looks like a Nordo-Mediterranid Atlantid with some Dinarid and Cro-Magnon influences possible.
Dad: Dinaro-Atlantid basically maybe some Cro-Magnon tendencies.
You: Similar to your dad basically a Dinaro-Atlantid you all look quite French or Northern Italian except for the first two who could pass in other places.

rhiannon
11-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Hello and greetings, i'm new and i'm also very interested about Anthropology, my first post it's about my own lineage since it's the best i know ,the entire history.
We are a family of Lombards settled on Tuscany in XIII century, since we are a noble family it is quite easy to get information, some historians say the clan has its origin as French,Celt, other says most probably Lombards, ..since we were very close to the Holy Roman German Empire it sounds reasonable, i'm attaching a picture about the phenotipe of me and my ancestors , from daguerrotipes and old pictures, if anyone could be so gentle to analyze it and tell me the opinion i will thank him so much. For further information about this phenotypes or family history please ask me and Thanks again !
This is the link for the picture :
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9681/gentree.jpg

Holy cow....the resemblance in all five generations is VERY striking! How cool!

tuscanknight
11-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Thank you all, i will upload more pictures of my grandpa and father, if this is useful to classify : my gr-great grand father had very dark hair thats what i know about old letters, his friend Giacomo Puccini used to call him ''il moro'' the moorish, but when he was an old man had totally white hair, my greatgrandpa had brown hair, but at 25 years old had totally white hair, my grandpa had light brown hair , and my dad was blond as a child, then brown and now , black hair,they all had green eyes, except me i have hazel eyes, light pigmentation, and something interesting, a rare beard mix with blond moustache and copper beard, i hope this help for this taxonomy, it is very interesting , thanks for your time.

Here better pics : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/clanloh.jpg/