PDA

View Full Version : Classify half-Indian half-Pakistani girl

punkx
05-28-2022, 05:34 AM
Classify this Instagram model. I'm not a 100% sure, but from what I could make out about her ethnicity, it seems her father is a Pakistani Sindhi Muslim and her mother is an Indian Punjabi Sikh.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220528/cbe687de0a2c5624780107ec90c5f92d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220528/babd9fdb38f98d1e9bb9b1500ea9114f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220528/05ed84d814aef786e3ad943484ef713c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220528/5522a22ee5f6813ff4f73639c6266e0e.jpg
Here are her parents, classify them too while we're at it. Both of them are light-eyed, as a result so are both their kids.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220528/f20fac2a6fd6da94b1b84298d7a69b42.jpg

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk

Blondie
05-28-2022, 05:50 AM
Whats the diffence? Pakistani are just muslim indians.

Dinglehopper
05-28-2022, 05:53 AM
Loki takes it up the ass

Hungarian_master
05-28-2022, 08:02 AM

There are large numbers of Muslims in India, too.

Just the Brits made the borders of their ex-colony territories in South Asia by the major religion.
The Hindu-majority territories became India, the territories with Muslim-majority became Pakistan amd Bangladesh. Sri Lanka have Buddhist majority, so this island became an independent country after the fall of the British Empire.

Also, India is a very multi-ethnic country. There are no simply Indian ethnic group, so an Indian could have Tamil, Gujarati, Assamese or Punjabi ethnicty. In my opinion the Gypsies (could be Romani from Europe or Domari from West Asia, Middle East and North Africa) are an ethnicity from the family of the Indian ethnicities, just they are simply immigrated to many places thousands of years ago.

Hungarian_master
05-28-2022, 08:10 AM
I think, she is North Indid.

Pro.crasti.nation
05-28-2022, 08:38 AM
Classify this Instagram model. I'm not a 100% sure, but from what I could make out about her ethnicity, it seems her father is a Pakistani Sindhi Muslim and her mother is an Indian Punjabi Sikh.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220528/cbe687de0a2c5624780107ec90c5f92d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220528/babd9fdb38f98d1e9bb9b1500ea9114f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220528/05ed84d814aef786e3ad943484ef713c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220528/5522a22ee5f6813ff4f73639c6266e0e.jpg
Here are her parents, classify them too while we're at it. Both of them are light-eyed, as a result so are both their kids.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220528/f20fac2a6fd6da94b1b84298d7a69b42.jpg

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk

Almost all the non-Sikh-Sikh punjabi, marriages I've ever seen involve female Sikh punjabis, is that normal?

She's very pretty, reminds me of a former colleague - a half Pakistani/half English woman - but with a much prettier face (the colleague had a face a bit like Alan Partridge, mid-grimace).
In some of her photos, she'd pass without comment in England, imo. In others, she looks a bit more "exotic", though in none does she seem specifically Indian/South Asian. I'm just not 100% sure whether this is natural or a result of makeup and filters.

Her parents look more desi, her father reminds me a little of Art Malik and her mother looks like one of my female cousins would, with dark hair.
I guess they could fit in Turkey or parts of the Middle East.

Pro.crasti.nation
05-28-2022, 08:43 AM
There are large numbers of Muslims in India, too.

Just the Brits made the borders of their ex-colony territories in South Asia by the major religion.
The Hindu-majority territories became India, the territories with Muslim-majority became Pakistan amd Bangladesh. Sri Lanka have Buddhist majority, so this island became an independent country after the fall of the British Empire.

Also, India is a very multi-ethnic country. There are no simply Indian ethnic group, so an Indian could have Tamil, Gujarati, Assamese or Punjabi ethnicty. In my opinion the Gypsies (could be Romani from Europe or Domari from West Asia, Middle East and North Africa) are an ethnicity from the family of the Indian ethnicities, just they are simply immigrated to many places thousands of years ago.

The India-Pakistan border was more of a Muslim League thing. They were scared of diminished influence, in a post British India, so they threw a strop and some veggie faggots took it as a chance to horse-trade parts of Bengal, Assam and Punjab.

Britain might have had some influence (especially on Jinnah and the Muslims) but, I wouldn't blame in on them.
Also, as many here will no doubt remind you, Pakistan has a large (30-40%?) ethnic component that isn't found much, elsewhere in South Asia, so there are genuine and substantive distinctions between the two nations, beyond the "god delusion".

crunchy
05-28-2022, 09:54 AM
iranid

Mortimer
05-28-2022, 12:02 PM
Dinaricised nordindid

Melonman
05-28-2022, 01:49 PM
she almost look azerbayjani and so does her parents, even more actually

i assume she got a nose-job. and she is likely wearing contacts

Melonman
05-28-2022, 01:55 PM

not all pakistanis are indian muslims though, thats wrong. significant parts of western pakistan werent part of india before.
but youre sort of right here in this case here, theres no much the difference between the parents

Melonman
05-28-2022, 02:02 PM
Almost all the non-Sikh-Sikh punjabi, marriages I've ever seen involve female Sikh punjabis, is that normal?

She's very pretty, reminds me of a former colleague - a half Pakistani/half English woman - but with a much prettier face (the colleague had a face a bit like Alan Partridge, mid-grimace).
In some of her photos, she'd pass without comment in England, imo. In others, she looks a bit more "exotic", though in none does she seem specifically Indian/South Asian. I'm just not 100% sure whether this is natural or a result of makeup and filters.

Her parents look more desi, her father reminds me a little of Art Malik and her mother looks like one of my female cousins would, with dark hair.
I guess they could fit in Turkey or parts of the Middle East.

which ethnic english looks lIke her

her parents actually fits well in azerbayjan, specially her dad, while mom can fit in tabriz, northwest iran

chociprasa
05-28-2022, 07:34 PM
GI + Armenoid

Incal
05-28-2022, 07:50 PM
Mmmmm... Mom looks european.

chociprasa
05-28-2022, 07:55 PM
Mmmmm... Mom looks european.

possibly as an atypical Greek, but she could easily pass for Kurdish/Levantine

Pro.crasti.nation
05-29-2022, 03:19 AM
which ethnic english looks lIke her

The second photo, reminds me of Jordan/Katie Price, has an Essex-y look too. I'm not 100% sure, it is an Instagram image, after all.

wvwvw
05-29-2022, 03:43 AM
She looks like Romanian gypsy..

turbosat
05-29-2022, 08:16 AM
not all pakistanis are indian muslims though, thats wrong. significant parts of western pakistan werent part of india before.
but youre sort of right here in this case here, theres no much the difference between the parents

When Pakistan was formed, all of western Pakistan was part of British India empire. Therefore if people in those areas are now "Pakistanis" then there is no great reason we cannot say they were "Indian muslims" before Pakistan was formed.

The world thinks of Pakistanis as Indian muslims because Pakistan was formed as a homeland for Indian muslims who are the core of Pakistanis.

In the case of Afghans I noticed in forums they often reply like you to say not all Pakistanis are Indian muslims because Afghans immediately think of Pashtuns from Pakistan as being Pakistanis, but rest of the world is thinking of Pakistanis "proper" when they say Pakistanis are Indian muslims and are not talking about Pashtuns.

turbosat
05-29-2022, 08:42 AM

dup

Avicenna
05-29-2022, 09:57 AM
When Pakistan was formed, all of western Pakistan was part of British India empire. Therefore if people in those areas are now "Pakistanis" then there is no great reason we cannot say they were "Indian muslims" before Pakistan was formed.

The world thinks of Pakistanis as Indian muslims because Pakistan was formed as a homeland for Indian muslims who are the core of Pakistanis.

In the case of Afghans I noticed in forums they often reply like you to say not all Pakistanis are Indian muslims because Afghans immediately think of Pashtuns from Pakistan as being Pakistanis, but rest of the world is thinking of Pakistanis "proper" when they say Pakistanis are Indian muslims and are not talking about Pashtuns.

For what it's worth, I don't consider most Pak pashtuns as afghan proper .

Melonman
05-29-2022, 10:21 AM

those areas of pakistan only been part of the british empire for not much more than 100 years. provinces like FATA and balochistan even less, as back in 1840 were still part of afghanistan. little ridicolous to call them indians for that reason, when those provinces were under persian empires for longer time

and most of balochistan lands werent part of ancient india or belonged to indics, including north balochistan. sibi was the westernmost part of india in balochistan. most of pashtuns didnt even live in pakistan already 170 years ago and specially not before pashtuns migrated from kandahar towards kpk through kabul

i dont care what the world thinks, significant parts of western pakistan werent indian though. the world also thinks the holocaust was the worst thing and nothing can be compared to that

Gamaliel
06-08-2022, 06:06 PM
Iranid