PDA

View Full Version : Classify me plox ^^

green lemon
05-31-2022, 12:42 PM
I've been classified MANY times before as a Pontid or Dinaropontid .. That's almost the only thing folks classified me as. I think just this one guy said I'm a Dinaromed(Dinaric + Gracile Med) bc I'm very gracile and short(175cm). How would you guys classify me?
Also here are MyHeritage DNA results if it helps ..

Dušan
05-31-2022, 01:52 PM
Добродошао на форум :)

Could you post your K13 and K36 results from Gedmatch?

Unifor
05-31-2022, 05:48 PM
Dinaromed.

Marsa
06-05-2022, 10:59 AM
No not pontid, you are textbook dinarizeised Gracile-Med. From where in Serbia are you from? Your features aren't the most common

Catnip
06-05-2022, 11:55 AM
No not pontid, you are textbook dinarizeised Gracile-Med. From where in Serbia are you from? Your features aren't the most common

This. ^^ dinaric is very visible on the side photo

Token
06-05-2022, 12:58 PM
Just Dinaric.

Catnip
06-05-2022, 02:19 PM
Just Dinaric.
Pure dinarids have reversed triangle faces, shorter foreheads, more prominent noses, and the most important they are fuckin tall lmao. So no, he is not just Dinaric

Token
06-05-2022, 02:31 PM
Pure dinarids have reversed triangle faces
Not necessarily. These are textbook Dinarics:

https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe393.jpg

https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe392.jpg

shorter foreheads
No, Dinarics have a high frontal bone and high cranial vault.

more prominent noses
OP's nose is prominent.

and the most important they are fuckin tall lmao.
Not necessarily.

Catnip
06-05-2022, 03:02 PM
Not necessarily. These are textbook Dinarics:

https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe393.jpg

Exactly, the first one is textbook Dinarid, second one not at all.

No, Dinarics have a high frontal bone and high cranial vault.
yes, but shorter and brigher foreheads even more so. See photos from an actual people from Sw Balkans in the past, not some quasy anthro bs or Coon. On the second photo aint Dinarid. And from the past times, because today pure Dinarids are like unicorns among young generation.

OP's nose is prominent. Than im dinarid too lol

Not necessarily. yes necessarily. Tall, robust, ectomorphic type of Europe, and nothing beyond that.

Everything else is Appricity bs where ppl are litterraly inventing terms.
Dinarids are highlanders, not meds, today there are Dinaro meds.

Token
06-05-2022, 03:12 PM
Exactly, the first one is textbook Dinarid, second one not at all.
The second one is literally a textbook Dinaric, it is not a matter of opinion.

yes, but shorter and brigher foreheads even more so. See photos from an actual people from Sw Balkans in the past, not some quasy anthro bs or Coon.
You are reading too much humanphenotypes.com, go pick an anthropology book and stop talking about things you are clueless about.

yes necessarily. Tall, robust, ectomorphic type of Europe, and nothing beyond that.
Again, "tall on average" is not the same as "exclusively tall". Dinarics are tall on average, which doesn't mean that all Dinarics are tall.

Everything else is Appricity bs where ppl are litterraly inventing terms.
Ironically this is exactly what you're doing: pulling stuff out of your ass, like most TA members do when discussing anthropology.

Dinarids are highlanders, not meds, today there are Dinaro meds
LOL.

Cristiano viejo
06-05-2022, 03:15 PM
Please Token, quote Charlataan Coon, that is the only truth, we know it :D

Marsa
06-05-2022, 03:17 PM

If this is "pure Dinarid" than my father, and especially late grandfather are frigging Lappids.

I don't care about foreigners, but people from ex-Yugoslavia are seriously pissing me off. ;) Majority ofc knows how real Dinarid looks like, but on this forum they are exaggerating.
Open your family albums damn it, if you have some, lol
Insanity.
And yes, unfortunately among young ones dinarization is more common than pure Dinarid itself :/

Token
06-05-2022, 03:21 PM
Please Token, quote Charlataan Coon, that is the only truth, we know it :D
No need of Coon, swarth. I can quote 10 other anthropologists who will say the same.

Cristiano viejo
06-05-2022, 03:24 PM
No need of Coon, swarth. I can quote 10 other anthropologists who will say the same.

Is that why you only name him, triracial?

Token
06-05-2022, 03:33 PM
Is that why you only name him, triracial?
Most of the time there is no need to quote anything else since most TA anthrotards are unable to quote anything, not even Coon, because they've read nothing. No need to flog a dead horse.

Cristiano viejo
06-05-2022, 03:35 PM
Most of the time there is no need to quote anything else since most TA anthrotards are unable to quote anything, not even Coon, because they've read nothing. No need to flog a dead horse.

It is what happens when people trust more of their own eyes, than of the opinion of a guy from 200 years ago, which of course, is subjective :D

Token
06-05-2022, 03:37 PM
It is what happens when people trust more of their own eyes, than of the opinion of a guy from 200 years ago, which of course, is subjective :D

By trusting their eyes the ancients came to the conclusion that the earth is stationary and flat. Have you ever read about science? Scientific method? I thought schooling in Spain wasn't that shitty.

Cristiano viejo
06-05-2022, 03:40 PM
By trusting their eyes the ancients came to the conclusion that the earth is stationary and flat. Have you ever read about science? Scientific method? I thought schooling in Spain wasn't that shitty.

By trusting their eyes the ancients came to the conclusion the earth is not stationary and flat, boy.

Token
06-05-2022, 03:41 PM
By trusting their eyes the ancients came to the conclusion the earth is not stationary and flat, boy.
Only after they began collecting data, as the anthropologists did. The analogy fits perfectly.

Marsa
06-05-2022, 03:52 PM

That's just charlatanism. I've read many stuff from Coon and co., some photos they provided and things they were describing never even existed in Dinaric Alps range, especially not in significant numbers.
He even stated that Montenegrins have some % of redheads; they never ever had.
Red hair never existed in that geographical area; in Serbia/Croatia in traces.
This whole thing is a joke.

Kiel
06-05-2022, 04:01 PM

Not necessarily.

What exactly makes that guy dinaric apart from the hooked nose?