PDA

View Full Version : Classify Croatian Roma

Mortimer
06-05-2022, 04:33 AM
Sylvanas introduced me to that womans instagram profile she said, 10 years ago her male friends were into that girl.

https://www.instagram.com/sementa_rajhard/

sioned
06-05-2022, 06:22 AM
Did you ask Sylvana permission to share her instagram profile with all of the forumcrowd to read?

Mortimer
06-05-2022, 06:23 AM
Did you ask Sylvana permission to share her instagram profile with all of the forumcrowd to read?

I didnt asked, but Sylvanas thumbed me up, look at the likes in the upper corner, so i guess it is ok, also it seems as if that girl is a public person.

Mortimer
06-05-2022, 06:24 AM

Also that is not Sylvanas, Sylvanas is a croat, a ethnic croat and looks slavic, with blue eyes, Sylvanas is only the one who introduced me to that other girl, the croatian roma girl.

sioned
06-05-2022, 06:24 AM
I personly think you break someone trust in sharing a profile, but maybe its just me...

Mortimer
06-05-2022, 06:25 AM
I personly think you break someone trust in sharing a profile, but maybe its just me...

I dont think so, also that is not Sylvanas herself. I didnt shared Sylvanas profile. You are being silly.

Sylvanas
06-05-2022, 06:33 AM
Sementa is a public person, actress and singer

Insuperable
06-05-2022, 07:43 AM
According to her she is half German and half Italian. I read on forum years and years ago from people who allegedly know her that she is hiding the fact she is Romani.

Donhueas
06-05-2022, 08:11 AM
She is xoraxane? Morti you are xoraxane?

Marsa
06-05-2022, 08:13 AM
According to her she is half German and half Italian. I read on forum years and years ago from people who allegedly know her that she is hiding the fact she is Romani.

I don't think she was ever hiding it, because it is well known that Rajhard families are almost and exclusively Romani.
See Django Reinhardt for example.
She doesn't descend from Balkan Gypsys, that group came from Italy to Croatia iirc, they all have German surnames, quite often a lighter pigmentation and a bit different features than Balkan Romani, etc.

Mortimer
06-05-2022, 08:14 AM

I didnt know that, I only know that Sylvanas introduced me to her telling me she is a croatian roma. Reyhard does sound german, but sinti like django reihard or reinhard. Seems like it is a common sinti name.

Sylvanas
06-05-2022, 08:14 AM
https://youtu.be/532xGt1y-QI

https://youtu.be/YngVNujj2Ks

Not my type of music, but there she is in 2009.

Sylvanas
06-05-2022, 08:22 AM
...She doesn't descend from Balkan Gypsys, that group came from Italy to Croatia iirc, they all have German surnames, quite often a lighter pigmentation and a bit different features than Balkan Romani, etc.

Thanks, I was not familiar with that information

Kiel
06-05-2022, 08:23 AM
Sementa is a public person, actress and singer

How dare you share a public instagram profile? Shame on you!!

Insuperable
06-05-2022, 08:24 AM
I don't think she was ever hiding it, because it is well known that Rajhard families are almost and exclusively Romani.
See Django Reinhardt for example.
She doesn't descend from Balkan Gypsys, that group came from Italy to Croatia iirc, they all have German surnames, quite often a lighter pigmentation and a bit different features than Balkan Romani, etc.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/net.hr/hot/tv/sementa-otkrila-zbog-kojeg-se-trenutka-u-zivotu-najvise-crvenila-2d05d3e0-b1c5-11eb-9908-0242ac140026%3famp=1

Interviewer asks her can she be in a relationship with Croat considering that she is Romani. She replies that she only plays Romani but that her parents are from Palermo and Germany and that she doesn't have any Romani heritage.

Jana
06-05-2022, 08:25 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/net.hr/hot/tv/sementa-otkrila-zbog-kojeg-se-trenutka-u-zivotu-najvise-crvenila-2d05d3e0-b1c5-11eb-9908-0242ac140026%3famp=1

Interviewer asks her can she be in a relationship with Croat considering that she is Romani. She replies that she only plays Romani but that her parents are from Palermo and Germany and that she doesn't have any Romani heritage.

She obviously lying. I know a lawyer from Rijeka who is full Romani and he always introduced himself as Sicilian.

Marsa
06-05-2022, 08:27 AM
Thanks, I was not familiar with that information
De nada :) And she is only 1/2 Romani, her mother is full Croat. Apparently.

Sylvanas
06-05-2022, 08:39 AM
So thread should be renamed "Classify Italian/German half Roma/half maybe Croat" :D

Marsa
06-05-2022, 08:43 AM

Wow, crazy. I didn't know that. But her mother Melita is Croat. You have the entire family photos on the internet.

Insuperable
06-05-2022, 08:43 AM
She obviously lying. I know a lawyer from Rijeka who is full Romani and he always introduced himself as Sicilian.

I know. Like I said I was reading a topic about her on Croatian forum and some woman who claimed she knows her family said that she and her family are trying to distance themselves from Romani roots.

Insuperable
06-05-2022, 08:49 AM
Wow, crazy. I didn't know that. But her mother Melita is Croat. You have the entire family photos on the internet.

She never said her mother is Croat when she was asked about her ancestry. She says 'my ancestry is from Germany and Italy, Palermo to be more exact'.

Marsa
06-05-2022, 09:10 AM
She never said her mother is Croat when she was asked about her ancestry. She says 'my ancestry is from Germany and Italy, Palermo to be more exact'.

Than she probably isn't, she lied about that too.
I remember her mother in the news, because they had some scandal with their entertainment park, and she mentioned she was local from Donja Stubica. She is indeed a bit lighter pigmented than the father, her features are ambivalent, but that can be deceiving.
The family probably doesn't want to be associated with Romani and that's it.

Sylvanas
06-05-2022, 09:20 AM
Why do ppl lie about obvious things...

Mortimer
06-05-2022, 09:23 AM
Why do ppl lie about obvious things...

They are ashamed and fear for their reputation I think. If I were a lawyer or principle or something I would fear for being associated with roma too, I dont work and have nothing to fear, that I will be target of mobbing or black washing

Catnip
06-05-2022, 09:46 AM
No one is classifying her? :D