PDA

View Full Version : Classify/passify super cute Persian skater girls

Gamaliel
06-11-2022, 09:39 PM
From Tehran

I am not a lesbian!!!

The one on the right has the perfect skin color. Both are beautiful.

https://imgur.com/a/aSpwLqm

https://external-preview.redd.it/9pO0si4ivgB-YE4d0wiznpDUgjcG-hccldPWogeY64o.jpg?auto=webp&f9a1d787 (if this does not work)^

Gamaliel
06-11-2022, 09:41 PM
The one on the left (a little note by me) looks like a North Indian female that I know. She is Punjabi and from Arora caste.

Uranous
06-12-2022, 01:51 AM
armenids

Hasien
06-12-2022, 02:12 AM
Welcome back Ultimate Peagon :D

Donhueas
06-12-2022, 02:58 AM
Left: mainly indid + indomelanid. Right: indoiranid. I think so

Gamaliel
06-12-2022, 03:40 AM
Welcome back Ultimate Peagon :D

Appreciate the gesture
Have no clue who that is

Gamaliel
06-12-2022, 03:46 AM
Left: mainly indid + indomelanid. Right: indoiranid. I think so

Funny classification... Indo Melanid hardly exists in Iran... I would say she is Iranid+Armenid. Persians can be a little dusky in case you did not realize.
I used to be very very very close with a Persian girl and some of her relatives looked Southern European while others looked like middle-caste Punjabis. None of them had Indid phenotypes, merely an interesting combination with a tan.
The second looks Armenid-influenced... Indo Iranids look a bit more Mongoloid than that...

Donhueas
06-12-2022, 06:18 AM
Funny classification... Indo Melanid hardly exists in Iran... I would say she is Iranid+Armenid. Persians can be a little dusky in case you did not realize.
I used to be very very very close with a Persian girl and some of her relatives looked Southern European while others looked like middle-caste Punjabis. None of them had Indid phenotypes, merely an interesting combination with a tan.
The second looks Armenid-influenced... Indo Iranids look a bit more Mongoloid than that...

Yes, they could be South European, I think. Idk, but thought that sometimes Indoiranid might not include turanid

Tsuin
06-12-2022, 08:18 AM
Indids

Gamaliel
06-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Yes, they could be South European, I think. Idk, but thought that sometimes Indoiranid might not include turanid

Yes, some people are not as Turanid shifted...
Indo Iranid = contact group between Indo Brachid (including Armenoid + TURANID) and Iranid
Armenoid definitely exists in Iran