PDA

View Full Version : classify members of Ugniavijas

vbnetkhio
06-13-2022, 08:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq720Rd_s8U

Voskos
06-13-2022, 09:32 PM
Nordobaltid, guy in the middle has some sort of dinarization.

vbnetkhio
06-13-2022, 09:40 PM
Nordobaltid, guy in the middle has some sort of dinarization.

He doesn't have much Dinaric nor Med feautres. Maybe he's more of a dark pigmented Balt?
Somebody in the comments called him "1/4 Black looking".

Voskos
06-13-2022, 09:47 PM
He doesn't have much Dinaric nor Med feautres. Maybe he's more of a dark pigmented Balt?
Somebody in the comments called him "1/4 Black looking".

I was talking about the guy right of him. Dinaricized Nordid

Yes the one you're referring to is probably some paleolithic dark type, mix of Baltid+Cromagnid?.

Marsa
06-13-2022, 10:08 PM
First guy has some Ladogan traits.

I was talking about the guy right of him. Dinaricized Nordid

There is no such a thing :) He is just pure Noric with minor CM and a bit skinny

vbnetkhio
06-14-2022, 11:46 AM
bump

Immanenz
06-14-2022, 11:53 AM
First guy has some Ladogan traits.

There is no such a thing :) He is just pure Nordic with minor CM and a bit skinny

obv. a dinaricized Nordic - aka brachycephalicized Nordic exist. "pure" is only a thing of our imagination or experience- limited knowledge we have of historical developements. He looks Northeasteuropean very much.

Catnip
06-14-2022, 01:51 PM
Classical easteuropeid types and one norid.
That first guy really has something distinctive, probably a bit ladogan yeah. the darker one still looks Balt to me lol. Maybe he is just fried a bit

Marsa
06-14-2022, 02:38 PM
obv. a dinaricized Nordic - aka brachycephalicized Nordic exist. "pure" is only a thing of our imagination or experience- limited knowledge we have of historical developements. He looks Northeasteuropean very much.

No, there isn't. There isn't such a thing a "nordiseized", "baltiseized" and whatever people on this forum are inventing. He is textbook Noric, subtype of dinaric race of very light complexion, brachycephaly(unlike Nordids), and long face.
Of course it looks eastern European, it's eastern European type lol.

That being said, he has minor Cm and is skinny, so his features are even more pronounced.

You are probably one those users who is classifying a bit chubby guys who just had a few beers too much as Alpinides; bat ears and broken noses as Dinarids, Meds with blue contact lenses as Atlantids, etc. I've seen that enough.

Keep on, stick to your knowledge-experience.

Immanenz
06-14-2022, 02:58 PM
No, there isn't. There isn't such a thing a "nordiseized", "baltiseized" and whatever people on this forum are inventing. He is textbook Noric, subtype of dinaric race of very light complexion, brachycephaly(unlike Nordids), and long face.
Of course it looks eastern European, it's eastern European type lol.

That being said, he has minor Cm and is skinny, so his features are even more pronounced.

You are probably one those users who is classifying a bit chubby guys who just had a few beers too much as Alpinides; bat ears and broken noses as Dinarids, Meds with blue contact lenses as Atlantids, etc. I've seen that enough.

Keep on, stick to your knowledge-experience.

you dont know me dude. You sound already like the usual the internet- type thinks he or she knows more than Sokrates, Schopenhauer, Carleton Coon etc. altogether Obviously all our knwoledge is limitied to what we know and what we experienced. Thats almost basic self reflection.

i really hate that "icizied" myself nor do i use it, but the meaning of it is usually different to what is used on anthroboards. You just changed from Nordic to Noric very quickly, so thats how pure he is, virtually.

Token
06-14-2022, 03:11 PM
you dont know me dude. You sound already like the usual the internet- type thinks he or she knows more than Sokrates, Schopenhauer, Carleton Coon etc. altogether Obviously all our knwoledge is limitied to what we know and what we experienced. Thats almost basic self reflection.

i really hate that "icizied" myself nor do i use it, but the meaning of it is usually different to what is used on anthroboards. You just changed from Nordic to Noric very quickly, so thats how pure he is, virtually.

TA anthrotards clearly know more than a Harvard professor who studied physical anthropology for his entire life, how don't you know this?

znenammi
06-14-2022, 03:14 PM
TA anthrotards clearly know more than a Harvard professor who studied physical anthropology for his entire life, how don't you know this?

And yet they spend 18 hours a day, 7/7 on here..

Marsa
06-14-2022, 03:46 PM
you dont know me dude You're right about that, gal.

You sound already like the usual the internet- type thinks he or she knows more than Sokrates, Schopenhauer, Carleton Coon etc. altogether
All that combo 'cause of some tiny basic knowledge? Wow

Obviously all our knwoledge is limitied to what we know and what we experienced. Thats almost basic self reflection. That was deep, Schopenhauer

i really hate that "icizied" myselfgood
nor do i use it very good

You just changed from Nordic to Noric very quickly no, not really

so thats how pure he is, virtually. he is, virtually..in his white linen suit, chanting about the beer. I think you need one too to get chillicizied now

Marsa
06-14-2022, 03:51 PM
Double

znenammi
06-14-2022, 04:24 PM
You're right about that, gal.

All that combo 'cause of some tiny basic knowledge? Wow
That was deep, Schopenhauer

good very good
no, not really
he is, virtually..in his white linen suit, chanting about the beer. I think you need one too to get chillicizied now

Don't take immanenz's remarks too seriously: he's always connected on this forum; it's like his principal -- although virtual -- home.

Immanenz
06-14-2022, 04:39 PM
not answering to this ramblings.

i go with Nordic altered by Borreby for the guy in question- fifth fromt the left

https://www.mjr.lt/arc/mjr2015/images/programa/UGNIAVIJAS.jpg

others: 1st- Troender with Baltic features, so ironically the most "Asiatic" could be the most doli
2nd i do think he is some kind of weird mix of Baltic and Med similar to what you have as "black breed" in Irish, so he ends up Gorid or Alpine
3rd Pontid or what was classified by Sergi "Danubian" He seems also the tallest in the group as well
https://www.festivalphoto.net/Festival/Kilkim%20Zaibu/2011/20110623_Ugniavijas/images/Kilkim-Zaibu-20110623_Ugniavijas-_9800.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wlKLuKWmygA/WUaODOWk3EI/AAAAAAAABFs/9B6mGJxCW6o0SvzQcOxDoBQoQ7GA0HuGwCLcBGAs/s1600/19126110_10154673596204013_1738572493_o.jpg
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Egor-Kitov/publication/304847706/figure/fig4/AS:668377345433600@1536364985019/A-skull-and-graphic-forensic-facial-reconstruction-from-burial-2-kurgan-6.png
4th most likely Hallstatt