PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Boris Johnson.

SilverKnight
07-07-2022, 03:55 PM
About time this shill, this clown left...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN6z_S4lHs

Wizz
07-07-2022, 04:00 PM
You watch the videos of this balding faggot?

Looks like the Voldemort character from Harry Potter

Russki
07-07-2022, 04:04 PM
You watch the videos of this balding faggot?

Looks like the Voldemort character from Harry Potter

Voldemort is a Brunn.

Wizz
07-07-2022, 04:07 PM
About time this shill, this clown left...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN6z_S4lHs

Of course he is a propagandist. He is a pro Serbian puppet. I have seen his videos. Funny how he does not talk about Vojvodina. The Hungarians want it back.

Victor
07-07-2022, 04:12 PM
Of course he is a propagandist. He is a pro Serbian puppet. I have seen his videos. Funny how he does not talk about Vojvodina. The Hungarians want it back.

Number of Hungarians decreased heavily there, Hungarian population became much older, younger people left for Hungary or abroad. Lots of Hungarian women who moved to the cities are in mixed marriages with Serbian men and their offspring is already Serbian. Considering how much Serbs from Croatia, Bosnia and central/southern Serbia moved to Vojvodina in few decades, it is doubtful that Hungarians really want it except for few smaller areas close to the Hungarian border. They barely need such a huge region inhabited by non-Hungarian majority, totally different culturally and mentally to the monoethnic Hungary.

Victor
07-07-2022, 04:15 PM

Look, you say like it's something bad to be pro Serbian or pro Russian (Croat/Albanian/Irish/Chinese) I mean, you deny right of someone to share some exact views because you don't like it. "Bad guy" is always a propagandist xD

Graham Phillips made a great job in highliting Donbass tragedy and Ukrainian war anyway, much better than some Russian journalists.

SilverKnight
07-07-2022, 04:44 PM
Come on guys, stop hating....

Graham
07-12-2022, 08:12 AM

A nonce and a Quisling. Got the two boxes ticked.

Russki
07-12-2022, 08:18 AM
A nonce and a Quisling. Got the two boxes ticked.

Quisling was a great man in 1920s and helped to deal with hunger in Russia.

He was unfortunate and followed a wrong path.

Blondie
07-12-2022, 10:10 AM
Number of Hungarians decreased heavily there, Hungarian population became much older, younger people left for Hungary or abroad. Lots of Hungarian women who moved to the cities are in mixed marriages with Serbian men and their offspring is already Serbian. Considering how much Serbs from Croatia, Bosnia and central/southern Serbia moved to Vojvodina in few decades, it is doubtful that Hungarians really want it except for few smaller areas close to the Hungarian border. They barely need such a huge region inhabited by non-Hungarian majority, totally different culturally and mentally to the monoethnic Hungary.

In 1920 the number of hungarians was 310thousand in Vojvodina, now its 250thousand, which is not significant decrease compared to Transylvania or Slovakia. There are serbian-hungarian mixed couples but its not so common. According to this vojvodian hungarian Dóra Tikvicki the migration to abroad is not significant among vojvodian hungarians, she is talking about it at 06:25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9b5Cai-mzs

I doubt that the hungarian government has such plans to invade Vojvodina, its impossible. Orbán has very good political and economical relationship with Serbia. But in the 90' years the hungarian general staff suggested to attack Serbia during the Yugoslavian War, later the politicians voted down this proposal in the parlament. I dont see hungarians to talking about Vojvodina in the hungarian topics, everyone focus on Subcarpathia now.

Victor
07-23-2022, 03:51 PM
I doubt that the hungarian government has such plans to invade Vojvodina, its impossible. Orbán has very good political and economical relationship with Serbia. But in the 90' years the hungarian general staff suggested to attack Serbia during the Yugoslavian War, later the politicians voted down this proposal in the parlament. I dont see hungarians to talking about Vojvodina in the hungarian topics, everyone focus on Subcarpathia now.

Grandma of my childhood's best friend is Hungarian from Transcarpathia (who married Russian and moved to Moscow), town Chop on the very border. I remember since childhood how she hated Ukraine and Stalin xD I met my friend yesterday, he said everything is calm down there and people generally don't give a shit about Ukraine and heavily avoid conscription. Ukrainians avoid repressions there right because of Magyar population, they're afraid of reaction.

Blondie
07-23-2022, 05:01 PM
Ukrainians avoid repressions there right because of Magyar population, they're afraid of reaction.

I dont know, but Ukraine is much stronger than Hungary, so i dont think that ukrainians are afraid of hungarians. The hungarian minority suffered lot of opression by the government, but i think russians had much more pain, because ukrainians hate them more. I watched many such video and comment from ukranians, i didnt see so fanatic hate yet. Shocking.

Victor
07-23-2022, 05:17 PM
I dont know, but Ukraine is much stronger than Hungary, so i dont think that ukrainians are afraid of hungarians. The hungarian minority suffered lot of opression by the government, but i think russians had much more pain, because ukrainians hate them more. I watched many such video and comment from ukranians, i didnt see so fanatic hate yet. Shocking.

Ukrainians are afraid of exterior reaction including EU if they start opression of Romanians, Hungarians and others, not the armies of these countries, and yes, they hate both.

Blondie
07-23-2022, 05:58 PM
Ukrainians are afraid of exterior reaction including EU if they start opression of Romanians, Hungarians and others, not the armies of these countries, and yes, they hate both.

The problem with that romanians are also anti-russian. Not just the politicians but the peoples too.

Victor
07-23-2022, 06:04 PM
The problem with that romanians are also anti-russian. Not just the politicians but the peoples too.

Ukrainian Romanians are quite neutral and use Russian language in Bucovina region which is barely russophobic in comparsion with lots of other regions.

sioned
07-23-2022, 06:21 PM
Come on guys, stop hating....

But hate can be a goos thing too...Hate and love are close connected. There is no hate without love, no love without hate. Think about it. A little bit of hate can be very refreshing...afterall :)