PDA

View Full Version : I said something awful and I apologize

Richmondbread
07-18-2022, 08:19 PM
I said something really bad , I won't repeat. I was feeling angry and defeated at the time. Since words have power, it was not wise to say something like that. I don't agree or support what I said.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Italicus
07-18-2022, 09:09 PM
I said something really bad , I won't repeat. I was feeling angry and defeated at the time. Since words have power, it was not wise to say something like that. I don't agree or support what I said.

I'll repeat what you said, you little bitch. You said some rapes were justified. You also said "out of rape can come a gift." You said some other horrendous stuff. Shut the fuck up, you're not fucking sorry, boy.

Richmondbread
07-18-2022, 10:18 PM
I'll repeat what you said, you little bitch. You said some rapes were justified. You also said "out of rape can come a gift." You said some other horrendous stuff. Shut the fuck up, you're not fucking sorry, boy.

I retract the first statement, but not the 2nd. What I meant by that, was I am pro life. I believe a rape child can be a beautiful human being. Abortion is not justified just because of a rape.

Italicus
07-18-2022, 10:26 PM
I retract the first statement, but not the 2nd. What I meant by that, was I am pro life. I believe a rape child can be a beautiful human being. Abortion is not justified just because of a rape.

Yes, it is. You slimy, scummy shit. You're lying about the first statement, you obese serpent.

Richmondbread
07-18-2022, 10:29 PM
Yes, it is. You slimy, scummy shit. You're lying about the first statement, you obese serpent.

No it isn't. The child of rape didn't do anything wrong, why should they be punished?

Hyena
07-18-2022, 10:35 PM

Ye Gods! When/where did meade say all this?

I am well aware of his bizarre attitude that a rape baby is somehow a miracle for the mother. But this bit about some rapes being justified is new to me! You can't just walk that one back - a remark like that follows a person for the rest of their life.

Colonel Frank Grimes
07-18-2022, 10:40 PM
Forgive but do not forget.

Italicus
07-18-2022, 10:59 PM
Ye Gods! When/where did meade say all this?

I am well aware of his bizarre attitude that a rape baby is somehow a miracle for the mother. But this bit about some rapes being justified is new to me! You can't just walk that one back - a remark like that follows a person for the rest of their life.

It's on Anglo Celtic's Most controversial views thread. Last or close to last page.

Italicus
07-18-2022, 11:01 PM
Forgive but do not forget.

Nah he can go fuck himself. He's said so much shitty stuff before, it's best to make him cower like a bitch and make him think before he speaks.

Italicus
07-18-2022, 11:01 PM
No it isn't. The child of rape didn't do anything wrong, why should they be punished?

You fucking freak. Just think. Fucking think, for once in your worthless life.

Richmondbread
07-18-2022, 11:07 PM
You fucking freak. Just think. Fucking think, for once in your worthless life.

So you're pro abortion?

Hyena
07-18-2022, 11:09 PM
It's on Anglo Celtic's Most controversial views thread. Last or close to last page.

Oh my! I do hope meade doesn't decide it's justifiable for HIM to go out and rape some poor woman!

Hyena
07-18-2022, 11:11 PM
So you're pro abortion?

He is against making some poor rape victim carry a nice little souvenir of the traumatic experience for the next nine months of her life

Italicus
07-18-2022, 11:12 PM
So you're pro abortion?

Most of the times no. But if there is rape, incest, health implications for the mother or extreme deformities for the baby, I am in favor. Not everything has to be so black and white you dumb cunt.

Richmondbread
07-18-2022, 11:15 PM
Most of the times no. But if there is rape, incest, health implications for the mother or extreme deformities for the baby, I am in favor. Not everything has to be so black and white you dumb cunt.

That is not our call to make, though. God chooses when people are born.

Italicus
07-18-2022, 11:16 PM
Oh my! I do hope meade doesn't decide it's justifiable for HIM to go out and rape some poor woman!

He is a horrible fucking person. I know this is a bit messed up, but I try to make him feel like shit every chance I get, because he is a piece of shit. He deserves it.

Italicus
07-18-2022, 11:16 PM

You're a fucking piece of shit. No wonder no one fucking likes you.

Hyena
07-18-2022, 11:18 PM

Some people prefer just a bit more control over their lives. You'll understand better when you're actually out on your own and supporting yourself.

Hyena
07-18-2022, 11:21 PM
He is a horrible fucking person. I know this is a bit messed up, but I try to make him feel like shit every chance I get, because he is a piece of shit. He deserves it.

Now, you have to remember, when dealing with meade you are dealing with a child. The arrested development is really strong in this one. So do not expect the same response you might receive from a reasonable adult.

Richmondbread
07-18-2022, 11:21 PM
Some people prefer just a bit more control over their lives. You'll understand better when you're actually out on your own and supporting yourself.

How can you justify killing an innocent unborn child in the womb? And I'm the sick and "disgusting" one?

Hyena
07-18-2022, 11:26 PM
How can you justify killing an innocent unborn child in the womb? And I'm the sick and "disgusting" one?

Because in this situation the mother has been through quite enough. Society has no right to impose any more suffering on her.

Italicus
07-18-2022, 11:27 PM
Now, you have to remember, when dealing with meade you are dealing with a child. The arrested development is really strong in this one. So do not expect the same response you might receive from a reasonable adult.

It's fun though. I can be a sadist with assholes, not gonna lie. Even if he doesn't get it through his toddler brain, it feels great to roast the shit out of him. I like hurting him.

Richmondbread
07-18-2022, 11:28 PM
Because in this situation the mother has been through quite enough. Society has no right to impose any more suffering on her.

No one is making her suffer. Also less than 1% of all abortions are because of rape. Rape alone is so traumatic that most females will lose their baby. A miscarriage, of course, is not the same as deliberate abortion.

Hyena
07-18-2022, 11:34 PM
No one is making her suffer. Also less than 1% of all abortions are because of rape. Rape alone is so traumatic that most females will lose their baby. A miscarriage, of course, is not the same as deliberate abortion.

Forcing her to relive the experience for the next nine months is making her suffer.
Also, if so few abortions are because of rape, why do you care?
As to females losing the baby because of trauma, are you pulling that 'legitimate rape' crap which ruined some candidates 's entire political career about ten years back?

Hyena
07-18-2022, 11:39 PM
It's fun though. I can be a sadist with assholes, not gonna lie. Even if he doesn't get it through his toddler brain, it feels great to roast the shit out of him. I like hurting him.

But it would be nice if we COULD ram a little sense into his infantile head. For Heaven's sake, the man is forty six years old and I know twelve-year-olds with more sense than him!

Richmondbread
07-18-2022, 11:40 PM
Forcing her to relive the experience for the next nine months is making her suffer.
As to females losing the baby because of trauma, are you pulling that 'legitimate rape' crap which ruined some candidates 's entire political career about ten years back?

Because everyone deserves a chance at life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d6KCx2qSFw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zw6urobBBk

Richmondbread
07-18-2022, 11:42 PM

Because everyone deserves a chance at life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d6KCx2qSFw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zw6urobBBk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfGkfdIJbIs

Hyena
07-18-2022, 11:43 PM
I'll let the mother decide. If she can't go through with it, that's her choice. Not yours, not the rapist's, not even God's.

Richmondbread
07-18-2022, 11:45 PM
I'll let the mother decide. If she can't go through with it, that's her choice. Not yours, not the rapist's, not even God's.

Its a child, not a choice. God allows certain things to happen to work together for good. That's why out of rape can come a gift.

Anglo-Celtic
07-18-2022, 11:52 PM
But it would be nice if we COULD ram a little sense into his infantile head. For Heaven's sake, the man is forty six years old and I know twelve-year-olds with more sense than him!

He's older than *me*, and I feel like Methuselah on this forum. To not make a corny joke for once, I think that he experienced some trauma that led to his current state, and this may be my last comment in his threads.

Italicus
07-18-2022, 11:56 PM
Its a child, not a choice. God allows certain things to happen to work together for good. That's why out of rape can come a gift.

You're a fucking awful human being. Get help.

Hyena
07-19-2022, 12:00 AM

God allows a lot of bad shit to go ahead and happen too. That's why humans have free will - to try to fix some of it.

NSXD60
07-19-2022, 12:04 AM
Meade just says whatever thought emerges from his brain, he's too high profile on youtube and everywhere else to be lurking in alleys stalking potential rape victims. Maybe the Donald was his true pappy and he's being overly competitive.

Richmondbread
07-19-2022, 01:37 AM
He's older than *me*, and I feel like Methuselah on this forum. To not make a corny joke for once, I think that he experienced some trauma that led to his current state, and this may be my last comment in his threads.I thought you were older

Richmondbread
07-19-2022, 01:38 AM
You're a fucking awful human being. Get help.Oh forgive me for wanting to save the lives of innocent children.

Italicus
07-19-2022, 01:41 AM
Oh forgive me for wanting to save the lives of innocent children.

They are rape babies, you fucking idiot.

Hyena
07-19-2022, 01:55 AM
Oh forgive me for wanting to save the lives of innocent children.

You're not trying to save anyone. You want to experience the sensation of control. You can't even control your own life, but by God you can control the destiny of some pregnant woman, for that vicarious feeling of power that you yourself will never have.

Hyena
07-19-2022, 01:59 AM
I thought you were older

Well, from a mental standpoint, every person on this board, with the exception of mortimer, is older than you.

Incal
07-19-2022, 02:18 AM
Meade just says whatever thought emerges from his brain, he's too high profile on youtube and everywhere else to be lurking in alleys stalking potential rape victims. Maybe the Donald was his true pappy and he's being overly competitive.

How can "raping sometimes is OK" emerge from a person's brain?

Anglo-Celtic
07-19-2022, 02:27 AM
I thought you were older

It's an easy mistake to make. I wish that at least one person would have said that to me when I was in school!

Anglo-Celtic
07-19-2022, 02:29 AM
Rape babies, you fucking idiot.

Yikes. You might want to edit that!

Richmondbread
07-19-2022, 02:40 AM
Rape babies, you fucking idiot.How is it their fault ? They're alive, they're human beings .

Hyena
07-19-2022, 02:47 AM
How is it their fault ? They're alive, they're human beings .

Well, they're the very beginning of a human being. But you know who most inarguably IS a human being? The rape victim.

Anglo-Celtic
07-19-2022, 04:28 AM
How can "raping sometimes is OK" emerge from a person's brain?

That's a good question. How do *any* of his comments emerge from a person's brain?

Richmondbread
07-19-2022, 05:02 AM
Well, they're the very beginning of a human being. But you know who most inarguably IS a human being? The rape victim.

No, life begins at conception. This is Science.

Aila
07-19-2022, 05:07 AM
Sometimes Aspies (without Tourette Syndrome) can make some inappropriate remarks quite (knee-jerk) involuntarily.
Wouldn’t start a hate campaign nor a witch hunt over the issue.

CDeBris
07-19-2022, 03:42 PM
No, life begins at conception. This is Science.

Yes.

CDeBris
07-19-2022, 03:46 PM

10 Celebrities Who Were Conceived By Rape or Bore a Child Out of Rape (https://tinseltownmom.com/10-celebrities-who-were-conceived-by-rape-or-bore-a-child-out-of-rape/)

Sylvanas
07-19-2022, 04:24 PM
I'm not pro abortion but there are some exceptions.

Be a young woman for one or two days, be brutally raped, get pregnant and then write your opinions here.

Don' t care about that sugar-coated celebrities examples.

Roy
07-20-2022, 05:35 PM

The thing is that many would disagree that it's a child already in a full meaning of this word. It's a foetus. No one formally names a zygote.

Richmondbread
07-20-2022, 07:05 PM
The thing is that many would disagree that it's a child already in a full meaning of this word. It's a foetus. No one formally names a zygote.

Did you know what fetus means in Latin? Small child.

Richmondbread
07-20-2022, 07:07 PM

Italicus
07-20-2022, 07:45 PM

You're about as intelligent as a pile of horseshit, and a tiny bit uglier too, in your soul and in your face and flabby body.

Richmondbread
07-20-2022, 07:57 PM
You're about as intelligent as a pile of horseshit, and a tiny bit uglier too, in your soul and in your face and flabby body.Take a break from looking at your self in the mirror.

Italicus
07-20-2022, 08:01 PM
Take a break from looking at your self in the mirror.

At least I didn't shit myself to try to get on a movie :laugh:

Richmondbread
07-20-2022, 09:32 PM
At least I didn't shit myself to try to get on a movie :laugh:

I never did that and that picture is not me.

Italicus
07-20-2022, 09:55 PM
Oh really? :rolleyes:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2947756.html

Richmondbread
07-20-2022, 10:11 PM
Oh really? :rolleyes:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2947756.html

I am aware of that. FFX is a troll message, board the 4chan of Northern Virginia. I don't listen to what they say. That picture isn't me. I was in a movie and played a dead Union soldier.

But that aside, why do you support infanticide of innocent rape children?

Anglo-Celtic
07-20-2022, 10:31 PM
I am aware of that. FFX is a troll message, board the 4chan of Northern Virginia. I don't listen to what they say. That picture isn't me. I was in a movie and played a dead Union soldier.

It's a complicated subject. As an adult (you'll get there), people can see the sides of other people who don't agree with them on a given issue. For example, I disagree with capital punishment. I get why murdered victims' loved ones would support it, though, so there are times when black and white thinking is really just a substitution for *no* thinking.

Italicus
07-20-2022, 10:31 PM

A) that should be obvious, you fucking shit for brains, and B) that's a normal person forum, albeit left leaning. You're full of shit as usual Meade Skelton.

Anglo-Celtic
07-20-2022, 10:35 PM
A) that should be obvious, you fucking shit for brains, and B) that's a normal person forum, albeit left leaning. You're full of shit as usual Meade Skelton.

Don't be too hard on him. I crapped my pants when I was in kindergarten (but it wasn't mentioned on a forum).

Italicus
07-20-2022, 10:37 PM
Don't be too hard on him. I crapped my pants when I was in kindergarten (but it wasn't mentioned on a forum).

He did it on purpose though. He was auditioning for a B List movie and sent a pic of him with soiled pants. It's hilarious lel

Anglo-Celtic
07-20-2022, 10:39 PM
He did it on purpose though. He was auditioning for a B List movie and sent a pic of him with soiled pants. It's hilarious lel

Take those gossip sites with a grain of salt. Better yet, use the whole Morton's box.

Incal
07-20-2022, 10:44 PM
It's a complicated subject. As an adult (you'll get there), people can see the sides of other people who don't agree with them on a given issue. For example, I disagree with capital punishment. I get why murdered victims' loved ones would support it, though, so there are times when black and white thinking is really just a substitution for *no* thinking.

lol

Mejgusu
07-20-2022, 10:56 PM
Italicus what is the difference between you an Richmondbread? He isn’t aware what he is saying but you are and you both literally use the same hate speech, you just don’t annoy Raedwald and Celestia, I also didn’t see ridiculous comments about women but you both use the same words against a lot of people.

Yes I admit it, I like to make fun about him too. He is an idiotic clown who makes a lot of stupid comments which make me laugh, no one would say it but we need people like him here otherwise it would be very boring. He is annoying, but harmless. You only can attack him because you know he is weak but you don’t have the balls to respond to others if they are directly provoking you. In my eyes, you are even worse them him not because you are attacking an idiot but don’t dare to respond the same way to others. But you are insulting the same people whom Richmondbread is insulting constantly(Blacks, Gays, etc) although you aren’t „special“ like him. I am very disappointed, you were much more likeable when you just talked about how great Italy and Med cultures are(which is the only true thing what you said here).

Hyena
07-20-2022, 11:03 PM

Now meade, there was a time when you thought you would launch your careers writing spurious third-person rave reviews about meade skelton. You embedded yourself on that forum. FFU BTW is really a lot like theapricity, but with much better porn.

Hyena
07-20-2022, 11:11 PM
Italicus what is the difference between you an Richmondbread? He isn’t aware what he is saying but you are and you both literally use the same hate speech, you just don’t annoy Raedwald and Celestia, I also didn’t see ridiculous comments about women but you both use the same words against a lot of people.

Yes I admit it, I like to make fun about him too. He is an idiotic clown who makes a lot of stupid comments which make me laugh, no one would say it but we need people like him here otherwise it would be very boring. He is annoying, but harmless. You only can attack him because you know he is weak but you don’t have the balls to respond to others if they are directly provoking you. In my eyes, you are even worse them him not because you are attacking an idiot but don’t dare to respond the same way to others. But you are insulting the same people whom Richmondbread is insulting constantly(Blacks, Gays, etc) although you aren’t „special“ like him. I am very disappointed, you were much more likeable when you just talked about how great Italy and Med cultures are(which is the only true thing what you said here).

OK, that was a bit virtue-signally. The fact is, there IS something infuriatingly narcissistic and self-superior about meade that inflames passion. If you are like most folk, you will at times begin to feel sorry for meade, but then he will say something so blatantly stupid and offensive that you can't help but lash out. And frankly, given his unnecessarily delayed development, the occasional swift kick in the ass can be an invaluable impetus toward adulthood.

As to Italian culture, I think cioppino is the ultimate achievement not just of Western, but Human Civilization

Italicus
07-20-2022, 11:49 PM

I am nothing like Meade. I don't think rape is justifiable. I don't think slavery is good for blacks. I don't think a rape baby is a "gift." I don't sexually harass women. I don't insult random members. And I do talk back to other members when they are dicks, like I was with Jana a while back. The only thing we have in common is our dislike for blacks. So fuck off, room temperature IQ retard.

Richmondbread
07-20-2022, 11:51 PM
I am nothing like Meade. I don't think rape is justifiable. I don't think slavery is good for blacks. I don't think a rape baby is a "gift." I don't sexually harass women. I don't insult random members. The only thing we have in common is our dislike for blacks. So fuck off.

I have the right to my opinions. But you seem to target me for some reason. Seems like you resent me and nobody else. You need to work on it. You come across as being very female minded and catty.

Italicus
07-20-2022, 11:54 PM
I have the right to my opinions. But you seem to target me for some reason. Seems like you resent me and nobody else. You need to work on it. You come across as being very female minded and catty.

It's because you always make these obnoxious whiny threads, looking for validation. Stop making retard threads. Let's face it, you're a very easy target, and you're a greasy turd. The combination of being an easy target and a greasy turd makes it very fun.

Richmondbread
07-20-2022, 11:55 PM
It's because you always make these obnoxious whiny threads, looking for validation. Stop making retard threads. Let's face it, you're a very easy target, and you're a greasy turd. The combination of being an easy target and a greasy turd makes it very fun.

I agree with you there, and I'm making efforts to not do that.

Hulu
07-21-2022, 12:36 AM
You're not apologizing at all. You're justifying rape.

Hyena
07-21-2022, 01:39 AM

Aaaaaaannnndddddd..... People have the right to comment on your opinions.

Speaking of which, what is this 'very female minded and catty' business? A little meade misogyny here?

Aila
07-21-2022, 02:32 AM
Some years ago, there was a bloke online who used very abusive language towards me – in the manner which still makes me smile, heh:

https://i.ibb.co/6BJggy5/134017073069.png

Then funnily enough I got to know him in person when he moved into our housing estate and from his stories, I recognized him.

Long story short – I became very, very fond of this intelligent/funny/empathetic/supportive (in his own peculiar way) Aspie-angel who came into my life and also grew protective of him because of his many vulnerabilities, which largely were his utter lack of being able to understand different social cues.

From experience – Narcissists and Aspies both wear masks, but for entirely different reasons, but sometimes people mix/confuse these two.
Also, no matter what they say - Aspies usually lack a real malicious intent.

Mejgusu
07-21-2022, 09:47 AM
I am nothing like Meade. I don't think rape is justifiable. I don't think slavery is good for blacks. I don't think a rape baby is a "gift." I don't sexually harass women. I don't insult random members. And I do talk back to other members when they are dicks, like I was with Jana a while back. The only thing we have in common is our dislike for blacks. So fuck off, room temperature IQ retard.

Wow, you are better than Richmondbread. I am happy that you don’t support slavery, thats a development. But you are like him, you insult me right now for your own insecurities. Richmondbread is not normal, but you don’t have any excuse for your hate. And don’t lie, maybe you don’t harass members here but you use the same hate speech. In fact you only attack Richmondbread and say you don’t harass anyone to act like someone who is better than him. That is wimpy, he is a 40 years old guy who got an unfortunate life. That doesn’t justify his idiotic behavior, but at least that explains it. You are measuring yourself with that kind of person, but nothing changes the fact that you aren’t better. I don’t need to insult you like you need to insult Richmondbread, I know you are piteous but keep insulting me if you feel better I feel good when I see that I annoyed you. Or ignore me, thats the same thing.

Richmondbread
07-21-2022, 10:31 PM
Wow, you are better than Richmondbread. I am happy that you don’t support slavery, thats a development. But you are like him, you insult me right now for your own insecurities. Richmondbread is not normal, but you don’t have any excuse for your hate. And don’t lie, maybe you don’t harass members here but you use the same hate speech. In fact you only attack Richmondbread and say you don’t harass anyone to act like someone who is better than him. That is wimpy, he is a 40 years old guy who got an unfortunate life. That doesn’t justify his idiotic behavior, but at least that explains it. You are measuring yourself with that kind of person, but nothing changes the fact that you aren’t better. I don’t need to insult you like you need to insult Richmondbread, I know you are piteous but keep insulting me if you feel better I feel good when I see that I annoyed you. Or ignore me, thats the same thing.

I never really supported slavery. I just said that it was rather benevolent and we can't judge people who were slave owners by today's morality.

Aila
07-21-2022, 11:59 PM
In a high anxiety pressure cooker situation, the brain farts and spews out profanities or alternatively profound statements that are deeply insightful.

My ‘Aspie-angel’ neighbour friend could come up with both.
When I later complemented him on the depth of his insightfulness, he didn’t even remember ever having made those comments.

A female Aspie friend however did and often wondered where on earth they came from as in “Who said them?”

Makes me wonder if this is why a person with Asperger’s might think he or she potentially has a multiple personality disorder?
When they don’t?

Hyena
07-22-2022, 12:27 AM
I never really supported slavery. I just said that it was rather benevolent and we can't judge people who were slave owners by today's morality.

What part was benevolent?

Hunting them down like animals and capturing them?
Shackling them into the hold of a ship?
Beating them if they didn't work themselves to exhaustion?

By 'todays' morality' do you mean our occasional regard for human rights?

Richmondbread
07-22-2022, 01:53 AM
What part was benevolent?

Hunting them down like animals and capturing them?
Shackling them into the hold of a ship?
Beating them if they didn't work themselves to exhaustion?

By 'todays' morality' do you mean our occasional regard for human rights?

They were treated very well. Would you hurt your employees or help them be healthy and strong? Most slaves were lazy and didn't work hard. In fact, instead the African slaves were considered priceless so when they had dangerous work they had Irish immigrants do it.

Hyena
07-22-2022, 02:12 AM
They were treated very well. Would you hurt your employees or help them be healthy and strong? Most slaves were lazy and didn't work hard. In fact, instead the African slaves were considered priceless so when they had dangerous work they had Irish immigrants do it.

Most of them seemed pretty pleased when Gen Sherman marched through; not too aggrieved to see an end to their happy workers' paradise.

And they were not employees. They were possessions. If they were priceless, it was due to all the hard labor their owners could beat out of them.

Let me ask you this meade. You find a four hour day of running bags of food out to people to be exhausting. How happy would you have been as a slave?

Richmondbread
07-22-2022, 02:20 AM
Most of them seemed pretty pleased when Gen Sherman marched through; not too aggrieved to see an end to their happy workers' paradise.

And they were not employees. They were possessions. If they were priceless, it was due to all the hard labor their owners could beat out of them.

Let me ask you this meade. You find a four hour day of running bags of food out to people to be exhausting. How happy would you have been as a slave?

You mean when the Union army raped the slaves? I don't think so.

Hyena
07-22-2022, 02:32 AM

I ask again - could you have handled even one day in the life of a slave? (Hint - they had to get up before noon)

Gamaliel
07-22-2022, 06:30 AM

Greetings, Meade Skelton.
I dislike being ignored. We are both nearcels (2/9) out of circumstance and laziness who have the potential to maxx to godly levels 9/9 (you do your Jersey Shore maxx, I do my gay emo femboy twink maxx) and we have bonded over our traumas. People like us need to "stick together" but not too close... you are not my type. Please search my post history and give your thoughts on the sighting of three cryptic crows (signs from the "universe").

Duarte
07-10-2023, 08:22 PM
You said something about Italians again?

CordedWhelp
07-10-2023, 08:25 PM
You said something about Italians again?

Aye! Woah! Marone! This fuckin' jabroni probably never had the real gabagool in his life! Might change his tune!

Duarte
07-10-2023, 08:52 PM
Aye! Woah! Marone! This fuckin' jabroni probably never had the real gabagool in his life! Might change his tune!

He ain't never had a good braciole, pasta fazool, or broccoli rabe in his life and he talks about Italians. Marone!

lei.talk
07-10-2023, 10:05 PM
They were treated very well.

if some one pays between $ 1,500 and $ 5,000
for a dog (price dependent on the level of training),

how likely are they to abuse the animal :icon1:

any one care to guess
how much negroes did cost in today's dollars?

if you paid slightly more than $ 200,000 for a very special negress
and her five exceptionally well-trained post-pubertal off-spring,

how abusive or neglect-full would you be :icon1:

lei.talk
07-11-2023, 10:58 AM
https://i.imgur.com/u7leimb.png
https://i.imgur.com/u7leimb.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/siHzaeN.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/l0movGh.png (https://youtu.be/2xKNDE8kpkQ)

Richmondbread
07-11-2023, 10:00 PM
if some one pays between $ 1,500 and $ 5,000
for a dog (price dependent on the level of training),

how likely are they to abuse the animal :icon1:

any one care to guess
how much negroes did cost in today's dollars?

if you paid slightly more than $ 200,000 for a very special negress
and her five exceptionally well-trained post-pubertal off-spring,

how abusive or neglect-full would you be :icon1:

Wouldn't you want your workers to be healthy and happy? If we are talking about slavery as it existed in the United States- being a slave owner was a huge responsibility .Slavery as it existed here was rather benevolent. You had to take care of your slaves and make sure they were healthy enough to work and do good work. Their working hours for slaves was hardly any different than the average person , usually 12 hour days. They did get a week off for Christmas and could earn wages, go to town and buy necessities. I'm not advocating slavery, I'm just trying to dispel a lot of emotional manipulation used by leftist abolitionists from the time period.

Hyena
07-11-2023, 10:52 PM
Wouldn't you want your workers to be healthy and happy? If we are talking about slavery as it existed in the United States- being a slave owner was a huge responsibility .Slavery as it existed here was rather benevolent. You had to take care of your slaves and make sure they were healthy enough to work and do good work. Their working hours for slaves was hardly any different than the average person , usually 12 hour days. They did get a week off for Christmas and could earn wages, go to town and buy necessities. I'm not advocating slavery, I'm just trying to dispel a lot of emotional manipulation used by leftist abolitionists from the time period.

Meade, if some con artist sold you to me for $200,000, upon discovering your incapacity to work more than 12 hours/week I would beat you senseless and then shoot the scammer at dawn.

BakersfieldChimp
07-12-2023, 12:51 AM
Meade, if some con artist sold you to me for $200,000, upon discovering your incapacity to work more than 12 hours/week I would beat you senseless and then shoot the scammer at dawn.

Be kind, there is nothing technically Biblical about the "protestant work ethic" so why is it wrong for someone to choose not to practice it? What is wrong with being a burden on one's family and the taxpayers?

You should give him a break in the same way he gives others a break.

Wait a minute, that's what you are doing.

HannibaltheGreat
07-12-2023, 01:02 AM

You said some bad stuff, too. And did an a public apology.

I didn't think you were legitimately sorry, though to be fair.

HannibaltheGreat
07-12-2023, 01:19 AM
You're a fucking piece of shit. No wonder no one fucking likes you.Actually, you're pretty disgusting. And you have no heart. Surprisingly, richmond bread is more human than you. You'd think your ancestor coming from nanking rape in ww2 would maybe humanize you. You would be compassionate.
Understand that an unborn child has committed nothing wrong. Neither chose to exist.

But your biggest argument is, " It's a rape baby." It's a baby nonetheless.
This is rich.
The most human thing is if its a healthy child is to birth the child and offer the child for adoption. Anything else is cruel or selfish.

HannibaltheGreat
07-12-2023, 01:34 AM

The difference between them is that richmond bread would not murder a child, and italicus does drugs. He is a druggie

Richmond is also obviously on the spectrum, so I can forgive his ignorance easier but not italicus. He is just a racists druggie.

Jansob
07-12-2023, 02:39 AM

The good news is that there were "slave breakers" who could adjust his attitude and convince him to be a good and hardworking slave. I'm sure Meade would consider them to be fine upstanding tradesmen, so he wouldn't object to it happening to him...rather benevolent in the long run.

Failing that, if it's modern times, the organs would be worth something. Again, using Meade's ethics you can own people, and if you own them, it's up to you what happens to them. Like owning a laptop, if I remember. And if your laptop stops working, then you can strip it for parts and sell them online.

BakersfieldChimp
07-12-2023, 03:43 AM
Again, using Meade's ethics you can own people, and if you own them, it's up to you what happens to them. Like owning a laptop, if I remember. And if your laptop stops working, then you can strip it for parts and sell them online.

That is one of the reasons the "Slaveowners had to treat slaves well so they could work hard" breaks down. It is more like owning a workhorse than a laptop. Sure some owners send the horses "out to pasture" once they have outlived their usefulness. However, more often than not, they become dog food.

Chron
07-16-2023, 01:26 AM
I've interacted with Richmond on and off this website for a few years now. I have realized that his autism makes him medium-functioning at most. This shouldn't excuse his behavior or things he says, but I do believe it should be kept in mind.

Richmondbread
07-16-2023, 01:53 AM
I've interacted with Richmond on and off this website for a few years now. I have realized that his autism makes him medium-functioning at most. This shouldn't excuse his behavior or things he says, but I do believe it should be kept in mind.

I was actually diagnosed as having HFA (high functioning autism). Most people do not know I have anything wrong. No one says anything where I work.

BakersfieldChimp
07-16-2023, 02:41 PM
I was actually diagnosed as having HFA (high functioning autism). Most people do not know I have anything wrong. No one says anything where I work.

Why would they say anything?
A man in his mid-forties working a part-time fast-food job kind of says enough.

Richmondbread
07-17-2023, 06:17 AM
Why would they say anything?
A man in his mid-forties working a part-time fast-food job kind of says enough.There are people much older than me working fast food. Also most of the younger employees thought I was around 30.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G (2022) using Tapatalk