PDA

View Full Version : US to build Military Base in Australia to ward off growing China threat

Storm
11-13-2011, 05:32 AM
US to build Military Base in Australia to ward off growing China threat

http://www.eastasiaforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/aapone-20101106000272435862-hillary_clinton_kevin_rudd_melbourne-layout.jpg

Australia is set to become home to hundreds of U.S. Marines – as America moves its servicemen to a military base on the northern tip of the country.

In a bid to combat China’s increase in global military and financial power, between 500 to 1,000 officers are to form a permanent U.S. military presence at a barracks outside Darwin.

U.S. President Barack Obama is expected to formally reveal the plans – which will further anchor American influence in Asia but have prompted fears the area could become a target for terrorists – during a visit to the city next week.

The U.S. currently only has a limited deployment in its long-standing ally, including the Pine Gap Joint Defence Facility spy station near Alice Springs, which has coordinated air strikes in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The move represents a potentially significant geo-strategic shift, which is said to have been under consideration for some years as Washington looks to boost its Pacific Command.

A new base will not be built in the city, instead the marines will use the existing Robertson Barracks nearby.

It is currently home to 4,500 Australian soldiers and will need to be expanded to cater for the US Marines, reported the Sydney Morning Herald.

In a speech to a national security workshop today, Australian defence minister Stephen Smith said: ‘This would potentially see more ship visits, more visiting aircraft and more training and exercising through northern Australia. It would also include the pre-positioning of United States equipment in Australia.’

U.S. Marines are already based at Okinawa in Japan, and on Guam, a U.S. territory 1,500 miles north of Papua New Guinea, as America’s chief combat force in the Pacific theatre. The new plan would intensify the 60 year military alliance between the two countries.

Analysts said the move was largely a response to the rise of China, which is boosting its military spending and capabilities.

China is also becoming increasingly assertive on the high seas, where it claims sovereignty over essentially all of the South China Sea, a key global trading route.

Professor Geoffrey Garrett, chief executive of the US Studies Centre at the University of Sydney, said the U.S. strategy had two elements. He said: ‘China looms very large for both Australia and the US.

‘The first concerns strengthening America’s alliances and friendships in the region as an insurance policy that China’s until now very peaceful rise changes course.

‘The second is trying to build a regional economic architecture for the Asia-Pacific.

‘That will be based on the market principles of America and Australia that China over time will have powerful incentives to join.

‘Even if this entails domestic reforms it has been unwilling to undertake up until now.’

Asked about the U.S. potentially stationing troops in Australia, Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Hong Lei said Beijing had noted the reports.

He said: ‘We hope that bilateral co-operation between relevant countries will be conducive to peace and stability of the Asia-Pacific region.’

But despite the fears, Andrew Shearer, director of studies at the Lowy Institute for International Policy, said the move was ‘not all about China’.

He added: ‘Everyone draws the China connection but it’s as much to do with the rise of India as well. It’s not all about defence, but to be able to conduct disaster relief, counter piracy and keep shipping lanes free.’

Source - http://www.eutimes.net/2011/11/us-to-build-military-base-in-australia-to-ward-off-growing-china-threat/

Piparskeggr
11-13-2011, 05:42 AM
Hell, if my wife and I were still "In," we'd put ourselves down for an Australian posting.

Better more of a US presence in Australia than spending more money in really foreign lands.

Turkey
11-13-2011, 05:45 AM
And the negrofication of Australia begins:(

Piparskeggr
11-13-2011, 05:58 AM

As US veteran, I have not noticed a preponderance of Negroes in the Marines versus society as a whole, likely less so.

And I'll further note, the "dark folk" of Australia know as the Aborigines..."blackness" has already been there for quite some time.

Joe McCarthy
11-13-2011, 05:59 AM

Somehow Germany and others have survived.

Your alternative is to be China's bitch.

Óttar
11-13-2011, 06:04 AM
Australians have absolutely nothing to fear from our presence.

AussieScott
11-13-2011, 06:28 AM
What's the surprise our media has been reporting it for a couple of years now.

India and China drool on our resources and coast line.

Óttar
11-13-2011, 07:57 PM
What's the surprise our media has been reporting it for a couple of years now.

India and China drool on our resources and coast line.
India invading Australia. :D

Albion
11-13-2011, 08:57 PM
The lesser of two evils. Like people have said, at least there'll be a powerful military presence ready to defend Australia.

I think America likes retaining the status quo and keeping its allies close.

Nglund
11-13-2011, 09:24 PM
Such a base isn't necessarily needed right now, the Chinese don't even have the naval power to force its navy across the Taiwan Strait: they have a weak navy that could not survive confrontation with the US Navy.
They may well claim sovereignty over the South China Sea, but it does not mean that they have the ability to protect convoys shipped to distant battlefields.

AussieScott
11-13-2011, 10:46 PM
Such a base isn't necessarily needed right now, the Chinese don't even have the naval power to force its navy across the Taiwan Strait: they have a weak navy that could not survive confrontation with the US Navy.
They may well claim sovereignty over the South China Sea, but it does not mean that they have the ability to protect convoys shipped to distant battlefields.

Prior preparation prevents piss poor performance.

China's influence via blue water fleet may come into realisation by 2020.

China's influence by backing militia's, regimes, political parties, pressure groups is already world wide. They are now known as the bully of the South Pacific by smaller Asian Pacific countries.

India, just check out there military and social forums to read what they think...

Nglund
11-13-2011, 11:15 PM

China's influence by backing militia's, regimes, political parties, pressure groups is already world wide. They are now known as the bully of the South Pacific by smaller Asian Pacific countries.

India, just check out there military and social forums to read what they think...

I guess you're right, but still, it takes more than two decades to build a good fleet with very experienced sailors.

Turkey
11-13-2011, 11:21 PM
As US veteran, I have not noticed a preponderance of Negroes in the Marines versus society as a whole, likely less so.

And I'll further note, the "dark folk" of Australia know as the Aborigines..."blackness" has already been there for quite some time.

The abo's are 1% of our population. Our women don't like them and our men don't either. But women like American military men. And your 10% (in your normal population) is not a horror we need. Our two governments play tag with Asians and Indians from immigration. We've let in negro asylum seekers but both governments seem to be unfavorable to negro introduction, from what I can tell.

What do you think the euro percentage is in the US military?

AussieScott
11-13-2011, 11:39 PM
I guess you're right, but still, it takes more than two decades to build a good fleet with very experienced sailors.

What the Chinese lack in ingenuity, they make up for with discipline, efficiency and long term planning. They literally scrounge the bowls of the Earth to make up for there lack of technological inefficiencies.

I think it highly possible if say a GFC 2 occurs and another round of Chinese stimulus packages aimed at rapidly expanding there Naval capacity, could see there blue water fleet before 2020.

That is just a theory of mine.

Plus the fact China's business elite are pushing to take over Japan's role of manufacturing high end Tech goods, is another aim at military acquisition under the guise of commerce.

China using Rare Earth minerals to manipulate this into reality, says to me they are pinning to become the 1st global power sooner then we think.

Savant
11-13-2011, 11:42 PM
So, to clarify- you as an Aussie feel positive, negative, or indifferent towards a US base in Australia?

Joe McCarthy
11-13-2011, 11:43 PM
The abo's are 1% of our population. Our women don't like them and our men don't either. But women like American military men. And your 10% (in your normal population) is not a horror we need. Our two governments play tag with Asians and Indians from immigration. We've let in negro asylum seekers but both governments seem to be unfavorable to negro introduction, from what I can tell.

We're probably talking about a few dozen niggers, at most. It's an issue, certainly, but considering the bigger picture...

Turkey
11-13-2011, 11:47 PM
I'm not an economist, but if more significant collapses occur(which they will, whether its tomorrow or fifty years time) then it might become financially nonviable for freight ships to deliver. If the ships stop moving, china may be forced into war.

I'm not sure if that would be the motivation for war or something else, but it's probably going to be trade related.
My guess is from seeing nations at war in the past that they'll build a navy quicker than you can say jack frost and they'll get good at running it real quick.

Is it better to be ruled as we currently are or by china?

Personally(unless one is an old skinhead, sitting in jail getting angrier and angrier about it), at the moment we'd all be better off as things are, because we can just sit here in air conditioned comfort sipping our rum and coke and donating to the environment and starving kids in Africa and banging Asian and/or transsexual prostitutes every second night.

In terms of racial preservation, we'd probably be better off as a subjugated underclass of the Chinese. It would give us the friction we need to preserve ourselves. It would back us into the corner which we need to quicken our fire.

In a real war against the Chinese, our governments will be pouring workers from anywhere and defectors from china into our country, to boost the war effort. This will be catastrophic for preservation of course.

We've seen from the last to world wars that our mad leaders are quite happy to cripple our races and our economies in a wild chance to win.

Jake Featherston
11-14-2011, 12:06 AM

Yeah, 'cause U.S. military personnel were formerly strangers to Australia. :rolleyes:

The ANZACs fought hard & bravely, but with all due respect, if it weren't for the USA, Australia might well have wound up a dominion of the Japanese Empire. The Australians thus understand we are their natural allies, and they are ours. And U.S. combat soldiers (the sort these are presumably intended to be) are overwhelmingly White. Blacks are mainly found in rear echelon support units.

There probably will be some Mexicans & Puerto Ricans, because they have a martial spirit of their own (unlike Blacks, who make lousy frontline combat troops).

I'm generally more supportive of the European position than the American one, when the two are contrasted, but the Euros aren't going to do much to defend Australia from the Asiatic hordes, I suspect, whereas we very well might. The Brits had their chance 60 years ago, and the Australians were forced to come to us for aid, after the fall of Singapore (and the sinking of the Prince of Wales & the Repulse).

AussieScott
11-14-2011, 12:10 AM
So, to clarify- you as an Aussie feel positive, negative, or indifferent towards a US base in Australia?

Generally positive, as it helps dampen China and India pushing there agenda's on us as fast as possible.

In the end the multicultural Asian Pacific Union claptrap is still the political elites aim, there aim becomes our militarises aim. So our adversaries have the advantage of making long term plans.

Militarily Communism and Capitalism has never mixed well, I see them as opposing magnets to.

This gives me hope as it can end in a bitter stale mate, rather than having the Eurasian future come full circle. We will continue with our birds of a feather, self selecting apartheid ways...

Jake Featherston
11-14-2011, 12:11 AM

Its preparatory. I don't think the USA plans to defend Australia with "500-1,000" Marines. But by sending them now, we signal our willingness to continue with our longstanding national policy of prioritizing continued Australian national independence.

Jake Featherston
11-14-2011, 12:13 AM

About 70 percent.

More like 85-90 percent of the frontline combat troops.

Savant
11-14-2011, 12:13 AM
Right, mostly a symbolic gesture or warning.

Its preparatory. I don't think the USA plans to defend Australia with "500-1,000" Marines. But by sending them now, we signal our willingness to continue with our longstanding national policy of prioritizing continued Australian national independence.

Turkey
11-14-2011, 12:31 AM
About 70 percent. single men with out community support? not good. they'll be wanting white women.

More like 85-90 percent of the frontline combat troops.

typical.

AussieScott
11-14-2011, 12:42 AM
I'm not an economist, but if more significant collapses occur(which they will, whether its tomorrow or fifty years time) then it might become financially nonviable for freight ships to deliver. If the ships stop moving, china may be forced into war.

I'm not sure if that would be the motivation for war or something else, but it's probably going to be trade related.
My guess is from seeing nations at war in the past that they'll build a navy quicker than you can say jack frost and they'll get good at running it real quick.

Is it better to be ruled as we currently are or by china?

Personally(unless one is an old skinhead, sitting in jail getting angrier and angrier about it), at the moment we'd all be better off as things are, because we can just sit here in air conditioned comfort sipping our rum and coke and donating to the environment and starving kids in Africa and banging Asian and/or transsexual prostitutes every second night.

In terms of racial preservation, we'd probably be better off as a subjugated underclass of the Chinese. It would give us the friction we need to preserve ourselves. It would back us into the corner which we need to quicken our fire.

In a real war against the Chinese, our governments will be pouring workers from anywhere and defectors from china into our country, to boost the war effort. This will be catastrophic for preservation of course.

We've seen from the last to world wars that our mad leaders are quite happy to cripple our races and our economies in a wild chance to win.

I understand your frustration with reality, but the Pink Rabbits will not go away. The Pink Rabbits in my opinion are not all of the same colour or ideology/politics/religion, though they all share the same aim in the end. Obsessing about one class of Pink Rabbits who are not all Pink Rabbits by the way, blinds you to the ultimate picture, and how to swing reality to where you want it to go.

I agree being under a rather foreign ethno rule would bind us together like never before. It would also isolate us from the rest of our brothers and sisters, and make it easier for the bastards to assimilate us, with a mass migration we would never recover from.

In my opinion a stale mate in our Western countries, with war that looks likely in the near future in Asia Minor, which will then spread to Asia Major, will not be like the Great wars to us. We may as well use the Technology now, to deflect us going into major World Wars of the past, that involves us going in on foot on mass. Our countries have enough defectors, Intelligence and capable apparatus, due to the multicultural madness, we may as well use it to our advantage.

This will also cause a global depression lasting decades, what better way to return to our roots. I can see us replenishing our numbers this way, as family becomes more important, being materialism will be taken away from the greedy generations. What will become our favourite pass time I wonder?

AussieScott
11-14-2011, 12:48 AM
double post sorry.

AussieScott
11-14-2011, 01:00 AM
single men with out community support? not good. they'll be wanting white women.

True, but not many relationships will occur being the nature of posting durations ect...

Being an Army Jerk city the decent women will be highly wary of Servicemen intentions.

Gaztelu
11-14-2011, 02:17 AM
Just out of curiosity, how strong are the Australian armed forces compared to the USA or China?

Would they be able to stand on their own against China?

A response would be appreciated.

Savant
11-14-2011, 02:41 AM
No, not even close. Not because Aussies are shitty soldiers, just because they'd be so hopelessly outnumbered.

Just out of curiosity, how strong are the Australian armed forces compared to the USA or China?

Turkey
11-14-2011, 03:03 AM
No, not even close. Not because Aussies are shitty soldiers, just because they'd be so hopelessly outnumbered.

Afghanistan defended itself successfully against two super powers and now looks set to fending off a third.

Of course we'd lose a lot of territory.

Savant
11-14-2011, 03:07 AM
Really? I'm pretty sure we had Afghanistan taken down inside of a week... We currently run the country. I don't know if I'd call that a "successful defense"... Of course, you ARE the type who'd prefer for your countrymen to be dwelling in caves and starving while you're being hunted down with foreigners running your nation . You're also probably kooky enough to somehow see that as "victory"...

Afghanistan defended itself successfully against two super powers and now looks set to fending off a third.

Of course we'd lose a lot of territory.

Turkey
11-14-2011, 03:22 AM
Really? I'm pretty sure we had Afghanistan taken down inside of a week... We currently run the country. I don't know if I'd call that a "successful defense"... Of course, you ARE the type who'd prefer for your countrymen to be dwelling in caves and starving while you're being hunted down with foreigners running your nation . You're also probably kooky enough to somehow see that as "victory"...

This post is far too inflammatory to respond to. :)

Savant
11-14-2011, 03:32 AM
Translation: "Those are valid points which make far too much sense for me to refute, and I have no meaningful rebuttal for them."

This post is far too inflammatory to respond to. :)

Foxy
11-18-2011, 08:53 AM
Wisdom decision.

SwordoftheVistula
11-18-2011, 09:09 AM
"US to build Military Base in Australia to ward off growing China threat"

...with money borrowed from China.

Something here doesn't add up.

NeueGermanic
11-28-2011, 06:49 PM
Somehow Germany and others have survived.

Your alternative is to be China's bitch.

"Somehow Germany and others have survived.

Your alternative is to be China's bitch."

Germany for long then ever has desired to get US Bases off their soil
The Bundesrepublik is Itself a farce a creation of the Perverse "Allies" which it and its Cloaked "friends" in Coalition has ensured to Perpetuate...

Germany No longer Exists and has stopped to exist since 1945

AusFailia however has like it was under the "British Empire" and now the AmeroIsrael Empire continued to be a whore to the World on any level and You claim we survive?
As What?...

In a problem one must use their brains there is no sense in continuing as a Pawn to Anyone

It is Long Overdue for, Australia for Australia, to be not just Alternative but a Way of life. No one throughout the world and the American Germanics themselves should continue any longer to be a Slave to a system that Abuses it

NeueGermanic
11-28-2011, 06:53 PM

It is NECCESSARY for the Empire of AmeroIsrael, it must with its lost Manufacturing and Financial Grip on its own maniacal Globalist System contain and effectively dislodge China from the world. Of course China has the greatest power of all - Resources In People and Goods

The Globalist System realises time is running out for them and will try anything to contain and even "put China in its place"

They have created their Own issue and are dragging us into it...

Savant
11-28-2011, 06:57 PM
LOL! What a joke. Germany has been quite happy to have American US bases in their nation. Germany's economy is certainly happy to have them there as well. After all they've hardly had to pay anything for national defense. The last time there was talk of leaving Germany started paying the USA to stay I believe. LOL! What kind of retard fantasy land do you live in?

"Somehow Germany and others have survived.

Your alternative is to be China's bitch."

Germany for long then ever has desired to get US Bases off their soil
The Bundesrepublik is Itself a farce a creation of the Perverse "Allies" which it and its Cloaked "friends" in Coalition has ensured to Perpetuate...

Germany No longer Exists and has stopped to exist since 1945

AusFailia however has like it was under the "British Empire" and now the AmeroIsrael Empire continued to be a whore to the World on any level and You claim we survive?
As What?...

In a problem one must use their brains there is no sense in continuing as a Pawn to Anyone

It is Long Overdue for, Australia for Australia, to be not just Alternative but a Way of life. No one throughout the world and the American Germanics themselves should continue any longer to be a Slave to a system that Abuses it

NeueGermanic
11-28-2011, 07:10 PM

With a Independent Mass Industrial Military Program we could create easily a Fortress if neccessary

Numbers can work against One but Spirit Never dies

We need to become a STRONG UNITED AUSTRALIA once more Which can turn back 1, maybe 2 maybe 10 million if neccessary

And with the right government and the Kokoda/Eureka Spirit that makes me place Aus before Germanic on my race-ethnicity Victory is only a matter of maintenance

NeueGermanic
11-28-2011, 07:55 PM
LOL! What a joke. Germany has been quite happy to have American US bases in their nation. Germany's economy is certainly happy to have them there as well. After all they've hardly had to pay anything for national defense. The last time there was talk of leaving Germany started paying the USA to stay I believe. LOL! What kind of retard fantasy land do you live in?

Protection from WHAT!??

You are talking of the Traitorous Bundesrepublik who jails its own citizens for "holocaust denial" when they merely wish to investigate history, jailed Dr.David Duke for being an "undesired alien" when countless turks and slavs do the same without even a finger raised and of all Germany's economy a slave to the AmeroIsrael Empire

It is a Silent Dictatorship one which European Action wants out and rightfully so kick out any Foreign Invaders from Germanic Nations http://www.europaeische-aktion.org/Dokumente/en/2_Flugblaetter/1%20EUROPEAN%20ACTION.pdf

And you wish to continue the servant status of Germany to Uncle Zion?
It is worse then fantasy you live in...

And You wish for Australia To become more in debt to all this?

NeueGermanic
11-28-2011, 07:58 PM
Yeah, 'cause U.S. military personnel were formerly strangers to Australia. :rolleyes:

The ANZACs fought hard & bravely, but with all due respect, if it weren't for the USA, Australia might well have wound up a dominion of the Japanese Empire. The Australians thus understand we are their natural allies, and they are ours. And U.S. combat soldiers (the sort these are presumably intended to be) are overwhelmingly White. Blacks are mainly found in rear echelon support units.

There probably will be some Mexicans & Puerto Ricans, because they have a martial spirit of their own (unlike Blacks, who make lousy frontline combat troops).

I'm generally more supportive of the European position than the American one, when the two are contrasted, but the Euros aren't going to do much to defend Australia from the Asiatic hordes, I suspect, whereas we very well might. The Brits had their chance 60 years ago, and the Australians were forced to come to us for aid, after the fall of Singapore (and the sinking of the Prince of Wales & the Repulse).

"the USA, Australia might well have wound up a dominion of the Japanese Empire. The Australians thus understand we are their natural allies, and they are ours"

Ever heard of Kokoda??? We could have fought with steel and mettle against them we had 900,000 soldiers ready the tyranny of distance and a superior Air Force.

Watch this and tell me that we could not have survived
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egdGJ7QLa-0
These soldiers my age Held the line

It is THEM who we owe It is my Forefathers who fought and died in the

And I tell you what Mister because of McCarthur and his involvement the thousands of men in POW camps were left abandoned to the orders of McCarthur to go on into Phillipines in glory instead

This "alliance" is with who? Certainly not for the independence of American people but to supplement the corporate coffers of control and to aid their troubles All of which control the American people

The only alliance is the one Australia should make is - With our own people, blood and soil

Imagine Kokoda on a scale of a 1000 times This could be Australia!

Joe McCarthy
11-28-2011, 08:00 PM
With a Independent Mass Industrial Military Program we could create easily a Fortress if neccessary

Numbers can work against One but Spirit Never dies

We need to become a STRONG UNITED AUSTRALIA once more Which can turn back 1, maybe 2 maybe 10 million if neccessary

And with the right government and the Kokoda/Eureka Spirit that makes me place Aus before Germanic on my race-ethnicity Victory is only a matter of maintenance

And here I thought LSD had gone out with Jim Morrison...

Savant
11-28-2011, 08:02 PM
I never mentioned the word protection. I said Germany has had almost zero national defense since America has been there, and when there was talk of America leaving, I think that's when Germany started paying America to stay. Of course their economy gets a substantial boost from American servicemen spending their money there too... Of course British military was there too until just last week, ever since WW2.

How the fuck is Germany "serving" America? You guys have some kooky logic. American bases in Oz are purely about China, not some crack pot conspiracy to put Oz under the domain of ZOG. FWIW, the only guy around here who has actually served in the Aussie military is actually pretty happy about it.

Protection from WHAT!??

You are talking of the Traitorous Bundesrepublik who jails its own citizens for "holocaust denial" when they merely wish to investigate history, jailed Dr.David Duke for being an "undesired alien" when countless turks and slavs do the same without even a finger raised and of all Germany's economy a slave to the AmeroIsrael Empire

It is a Silent Dictatorship one which European Action wants out and rightfully so kick out any Foreign Invaders from Germanic Nations http://www.europaeische-aktion.org/Dokumente/en/2_Flugblaetter/1%20EUROPEAN%20ACTION.pdf

And you wish to continue the servant status of Germany to Uncle Zion?
It is worse then fantasy you live in...

And You wish for Australia To become more in debt to all this?

NeueGermanic
11-28-2011, 08:25 PM
And here I thought LSD had gone out with Jim Morrison...

The only Drugs you are on is the one that makes you follow Wall St and the idiocy of the AmeroIsrael Zionist regime

Not all Aussies are brought into their ploy

NeueGermanic
11-28-2011, 08:36 PM
I never mentioned the word protection. I said Germany has had almost zero national defense since America has been there, and when there was talk of America leaving, I think that's when Germany started paying America to stay. Of course their economy gets a substantial boost from American servicemen spending their money there too... Of course British military was there too until just last week, ever since WW2.

How the fuck is Germany "serving" America? You guys have some kooky logic. American bases in Oz are purely about China, not some crack pot conspiracy to put Oz under the domain of ZOG. FWIW, the only guy around here who has actually served in the Aussie military is actually pretty happy about it.

"FWIW, the only guy around here who has actually served in the Aussie military is actually pretty happy about it."

If some silly patriot wants to cowtow to Zionist America he can go join them I am a true kameraden who believes only in the preservation of my own people and we need not USA or Britain or anyone to do this

"boost from American servicemen spending their money there too."

Whores to the dogs Who invaded Rightful Germanic Reich territory A sellout less then anything Germany is serving America BY HAVING THOSE BASES there and perpetuating the stupid 70 yrs treaty which should have been discarded long ago It is still in the hands of the Allies with the simple case of the FDR as opposed to the Reich the only recognisable platform for the German people and Germanics worldwide

Of course the same academics who protested in Germany against Vietnam War will tell you the same Empire trail continues today with Germany serving Wall St instead of being on its own 2 feet

"American bases in Oz are purely about China, not some crack pot conspiracy to put Oz under the domain of ZOG."

It is time to use your brains here - China holds all the cards Obama when his miserable self turned up on our soil stated we shall match China in economics he has not just implicated us with them but caused even worsening of relations. He wishes to setup China style Manufacturing under the AmeroIsrael Corporate throes in South-East Asia and will back this up with force if neccessary. We are being thrown into the rotten structure America has become and again has proven our "leaders" cowardice to not stand against such bases

Bases = Strategic Positioning Under their Command = Australia following their direction not our own

America represents the Rotten Structure and for even its own people its Corporate Zionist Order must be overthrown This you must understand!

NeueGermanic
11-28-2011, 08:43 PM

I tell you I know a Old Prussian I will ask what he thinks of Serving America Maybe you should Talk to germans on Skadi Forum and see what they think of foreign bases in the Reich!

I will be honest the AmeroGermanics I have respect for but they have been enslaved to the Zionist System only when the rotten structure is removed then germanic nations will be independent and True American workers realise their enemy

Jake Featherston
11-29-2011, 03:26 AM
Ever heard of Kokoda??? We could have fought with steel and mettle against them we had 900,000 soldiers ready the tyranny of distance and a superior Air Force.

I acknowledged the relative martial glory of the ANZAC forces. They fought the Japanese hard & well. But as a simple matter of numbers, its not certain they could have defeated a Japanese invasion, within the context of an evacuated British fleet (which happened), and a lack intervention on the part of the U.S. fleet (which thankfully did not occur). If the Japanese had full reign to ship troops & supplies down to New Guinea and eventually Australia (other than with respect to the ability of the ANZAC naval & air forces to oppose them), its not at all clear they wouldn't have been able to assemble a force capable of forcing Australia to submit to Japanese imperial domination (although personally, I suspect the Japanese would never have been able to accomplish much more than the occupation of northern Australia). Still, it'd be a Hell of a thing to risk.

And without the greatly reduced ability of the Japanese to ship troops & supplies to New Guinea, thanks to intervention by U.S. naval & air forces, its not clear the Japanese wouldn't have managed to hold Kokoda. In fact, I think they almost certainly would have.

Unurautare
11-29-2011, 03:51 AM
Somehow I bet the Americans will built military bases all over the world,eventually to counter some extraterrestrial "threat". :)

You can't really blame the Australians for wanting some real army in their country though:

bttdcCavGBw

NeueGermanic
11-30-2011, 08:20 PM
I acknowledged the relative martial glory of the ANZAC forces. They fought the Japanese hard & well. But as a simple matter of numbers, its not certain they could have defeated a Japanese invasion, within the context of an evacuated British fleet (which happened), and a lack intervention on the part of the U.S. fleet (which thankfully did not occur). If the Japanese had full reign to ship troops & supplies down to New Guinea and eventually Australia (other than with respect to the ability of the ANZAC naval & air forces to oppose them), its not at all clear they wouldn't have been able to assemble a force capable of forcing Australia to submit to Japanese imperial domination (although personally, I suspect the Japanese would never have been able to accomplish much more than the occupation of northern Australia). Still, it'd be a Hell of a thing to risk.

And without the greatly reduced ability of the Japanese to ship troops & supplies to New Guinea, thanks to intervention by U.S. naval & air forces, its not clear the Japanese wouldn't have managed to hold Kokoda. In fact, I think they almost certainly would have.

"But as a simple matter of numbers, its not certain they could have defeated a Japanese invasion, within the context of an evacuated British fleet (which happened), and a lack intervention on the part of the U.S. fleet (which thankfully did not occur)"

Firstly just a slight warfare note - NUMBERS mean nothing
Take the Spartans, The French at Austerlitz and of Course yes Kokoda where in some cases 150 vs 1000+
Another good nation is Switzerland to think of which is neutral yet with its 6 million people could fend off literally any European Power at any time in the last 100 yrs

But I will tell you from the words of my old family who lost and won in BLOOD and HONOUR so please none of this yankee doodlee crap - McCarthur and run off to Phillipines while thousands of Aussie POWs were executed or left to die on the death camps that ensured have more then a LOT TO ANSWER FOR

It was Aussies Who Lost The blood it was our Fight and whilst the aid of the americans is appreciated we know why it was done(america never does anything for nothing) and it is in the same boat as the Russians who were aided too a lot more then USSR made out. At the end of the day the fight was with us its a tad shame Screw ball Blamey was left in command

"If the Japanese had full reign to ship troops & supplies down to New Guinea and eventually Australia"

If If If - But there is one Surity they would never captured one capital city and the whole event would have bloodied Aussies far more to the throes of the Asiatic hordes just as what gave Russia a name and spirit post-45

"Kokoda. In fact, I think they almost certainly would have"

The point is they wouldnt of and DIDNT they had though the Flight of the Islands to their advantage and Phillipines and couldnt even muster a similar campaign as Germany(good fellas) did in Norway(good fellas sad they fought) to block British Empire Naval Invasion

It is old news now and the whole American Alliance should have finished like USSR did with the end of the war

But the 50s menzies lapdog era followed by All Way with LBJ led us into the hands of the NEWER EMPIRE...

And what benefit has Australia got from it ? None just a new target on some Islamists Fighters sights and now a provocated China

Obama had no need or right to stir now crap up with even mentioning "Our Friends" in Asia!

Australia's Solution:

FIRST TAKE ALL TROOPS BACK HOME PREPARE
ARMED NEUTRALITY
BOLSTER MILITARY INDUSTRIALISATION DO IT OUR OWN THUS CREATING JOBS AND INDUSTRIES
NATIONAL SERVICE 2 YRS
ENCOURAGEMENT OF UNITED SELF-DEFENCE SPIRIT

Anglian
11-30-2011, 08:44 PM
The way i heard it, the English descendant Australians did the fighting, the Americans guarded Brisbane(well behind the lines in the northern islands).

The Australians fought against their american invaders (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane)

Joe McCarthy
11-30-2011, 09:01 PM
The way i heard it, the English descendant Australians did the fighting, the Americans guarded Brisbane(well behind the lines in the northern islands).

The Australians fought against their american invaders (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane)

Australians resented the success of American servicemen with Aussie girls.

In any case, the Australian government specifically asked for American help because Britain was unable to provide it. Describing Americans as 'invaders' is laughable.

US actions in the Battle of Midway and the Battle of the Coral Sea (where Australia helped) were crucial in removing the threat Japan posed to Australia.

NeueGermanic
11-30-2011, 09:22 PM
Australians resented the success of American servicemen with Aussie girls.

In any case, the Australian government specifically asked for American help because Britain was unable to provide it. Describing Americans as 'invaders' is laughable.

US actions in the Battle of Midway and the Battle of the Coral Sea (where Australia helped) were crucial in removing the threat Japan posed to Australia.

Of course Yankees Stole Our Women whilst 1/2 of us were fighting for Idiot Empire 1 in North Africa And Guess who told Aussie troops there that? Reich News in the form of good old leaf drops!
Reads: "AUSTRALIAN SOLDIER WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN NORTH AFRICA WHILE YANKEE DOODLE SLEEPS WITH YOUR WIFE!"
Aussie Girls should only be beside Aussie Fellas(me) for first choice

Actually invaders Stick because AmeroIsrael(I dont hold you amerogermanics as pawns responsible) have culturally and economically invaded us only just in a different way. The Australian government was out of desperation they were only new too but at least got Aus Aerospace in production and did Kokoda the latter which saved us and taught the Japs fighting Aussies is = Fighting Spartans

As for removing Threat we could of done it ourselves we had the tyranny of distance and I think you grossly underestimate how much of an effect it would be for WW2 situation. Think Of Russia ^2

Leaders(Curtin though was 1/2 decent) were desperate and without experience(none of them serving or had ever served) and called assistance the only thing is Empire 2 decided to since the stupid ANZUS Treaty to take advantage of us and it!

Simple ARMED NEUTRALITY Fortress Australia!

NeueGermanic
11-30-2011, 09:25 PM
Given the high amount of Germanic Blood in us aussies hence AusGermania I think it would have been great if England And Australia would of stayed Neutral in the Fabricated WW2 as opposed to killing our racial brothers

Joe McCarthy
11-30-2011, 09:49 PM
I have nothing but the highest respect for Australians, and I regard them as brothers of a common patrimony, but frankly, to suggest Australia could successfully hold off Japan during WW2 or China today by itself is a combination of hubris and anti-American buffoonery on steroids.

Anglian
11-30-2011, 10:16 PM
Here's one for my ethnic brothers and sisters down under.:thumb001:

@3.33 mins

The previous head of Australian military.

Z3WSlqgcVoQ

Albion
12-01-2011, 01:53 PM
were fighting for Idiot Empire 1 in North Africa And Guess who told Aussie troops there that?

Um... yeah, without the Idiot Empire you speak off, Australia would be populated by Javanese as part of the former Dutch East Indies (Indonesia) by now.

http://sometimesigetangry.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/misc-jackie-chan-l.png

Leaders(Curtin though was 1/2 decent) were desperate and without experience(none of them serving or had ever served) and called assistance the only thing is Empire 2 decided to since the stupid ANZUS Treaty to take advantage of us and it!

You need the Yanks more than they need you. If they didn't build it in Australia they'd just go and ask Brunei (which already has a British base), PNG (who need the money) or Thailand (who are very Pro-Yank, anti-Sinic) and probably build it in one of them.

Simple ARMED NEUTRALITY Fortress Australia!

That is a good plan if America and a few other strong countries were acting as a buffer strip.
To be honest Indonesia would probably join Australia in the fight if China got any ideas.

Given the high amount of Germanic Blood in us aussies hence AusGermania I think it would have been great if England And Australia would of stayed Neutral in the Fabricated WW2 as opposed to killing our racial brothers

I regret it as well. But what's done is done.

Whilst Germany taking control of Europe was not in the interests of anyone but the Germans, I suppose the Germans would have relinquished most of it and ruled most of Europe by proxy as satellite states instead.

I have nothing but the highest respect for Australians, and I regard them as brothers of a common patrimony, but frankly, to suggest Australia could successfully hold off Japan during WW2 or China today by itself is a combination of hubris and anti-American buffoonery on steroids.

:thumbs up

Der Steinadler
12-01-2011, 02:20 PM
America trying hard to be like the British Empire.

what's is called PNAC or NWO, either one is jewy.

Nglund
12-01-2011, 02:36 PM
[...] to suggest Australia could successfully hold off Japan during WW2 or China today by itself is a combination of hubris and anti-American buffoonery on steroids.

Severe population shortage during WWII pushed Australia to adopt the White Australia policy. Needless to say that Australia would not survive another encounter against China [or Japan] with around 22 million people this time.

Anglian
12-01-2011, 08:44 PM
You are a lot of pedantics. The expert has stated that the Aussies don't need help to defend themselves. It's in the above video at 3.33

This site must be invested with Tory jews.

BeerBaron
12-01-2011, 09:04 PM
You are a lot of pedantics. The expert has stated that the Aussies don't need help to defend themselves. It's in the above video at 3.33

This site must be invested with Tory jews.

Bullshit, you're just outright lying now

he said -

"I don't agree with populate or perish, double the size against some amorphous threat." "Really, the thing that we need for our defense is to be absolutely smart about the way we do it, diplomacy first, and then behind that a defense force which can do the things it needs to do to defend our soverienty in a smart way that doesn't rely on numbers, it relies on smart people and the wealth to put the right kit in their hands, simply doubling our population is irrelevant in terms of making us a more viable defense force"

You're a fuckin moron :thumb001: you didnt even understand the whole point of the video.

NeueGermanic
12-02-2011, 04:34 PM

he said -

"I don't agree with populate or perish, double the size against some amorphous threat." "Really, the thing that we need for our defense is to be absolutely smart about the way we do it, diplomacy first, and then behind that a defense force which can do the things it needs to do to defend our soverienty in a smart way that doesn't rely on numbers, it relies on smart people and the wealth to put the right kit in their hands, simply doubling our population is irrelevant in terms of making us a more viable defense force"

You're a fuckin moron :thumb001: you didnt even understand the whole point of the video.

He is no moron he is telling it AS WE FOR ONCE WOULD LIKE TO BE HEARD

Dick Smith was saying simply Australia can do it on our own 2 feet we dont need ridiculous population BUT GOOD TECHNOLOGY

Sure With Pure Aussies we could go for 50 million sustainably but ultimatley the Chinese have to get here first and we have tyranny of distance

Let The Americans go squabble with them we just want to be left alone for once in our lives and BE FOR ONCE A FREE INDEPENDENT PEOPLE

ARMED NEUTRALITY and I advice the AmeroGermanics to tell the same(and get a American President) to their own corrupt "government"

If everyone just lived self-sustainably no stock market and independent with armed neutrality in reserve then whats the issue?

If anyone thinks they can kick us ausgermanic aussies around then I have to tell them the news is ALL BAD

NeueGermanic
12-02-2011, 04:44 PM
Severe population shortage during WWII pushed Australia to adopt the White Australia policy. Needless to say that Australia would not survive another encounter against China [or Japan] with around 22 million people this time.

WAP was good but should of been Called United Australia Policy to show Aussie is Aussie not White Brown or Black but who we are...

"Um... yeah, without the Idiot Empire you speak off, Australia would be populated by Javanese as part of the former Dutch East Indies (Indonesia) by now.

And this business I would like to put to correction. Actually New Holland would still be mostly either Dutch or Aboriginal

Ok we were settled by germanics predominatley and celto-germanics overall I never deny this and 100% support it but we after 1854 became our own people against Idiot Empire who DONT NOR EVER CAN REPRESENT ENGLISH Its all for $ and Royals not for the kameraden

As for Joe:
We could of held off JAPAN with tyranny of distance, Kokoda Fighters and our own manufacturing if it was greatly sped up and developed

China we can do the same - I would gladly die knowing the fight was our own

You are right though NOW we would never survive and thats why we NEED A STRONG LEADER WHO PUT OUR PEOPLE FIRST

AusGERMANIA will show EVERYONE HOW...

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 05:03 PM
He is no moron he is telling it AS WE FOR ONCE WOULD LIKE TO BE HEARD

He outright lied about what the expert in the video said, I quoted the expert directly. He also didn't understand the whole video. What word would you prefer to use to describe him then?

Dick Smith was saying simply Australia can do it on our own 2 feet we dont need ridiculous population BUT GOOD TECHNOLOGY

No, he said they don't need to double the population to maintain defense, and he said they need to be smart about it. Read what he said again, I quoted him word for word, not once does he say the Aussies don't need any help, or that they shouldn't accept any help from the US.

Where do you think Australia is going to get high tech weapons from, if not from the USA?

Let The Americans go squabble with them we just want to be left alone for once in our lives and BE FOR ONCE A FREE INDEPENDENT PEOPLE

Like it or not Australia is caught in the middle of it, it's geopolitics and the Aussies are on the side of the Americans.

ARMED NEUTRALITY and I advice the AmeroGermanics to tell the same(and get a American President) to their own corrupt "government"

Australia cannot afford to be neutral on this, with the rise of Asia. The Aussies are rock solid US allies, and doing a 180 on that would show NATO weakness to the Chinese, and showing weakness to China is playing a deadly game.

If everyone just lived self-sustainably no stock market and independent with armed neutrality in reserve then whats the issue?

Thats a nice fairy tail, but doing so would lower national power because Asia is not going to live in a sustainable manner, so unless you can force everyone to do so, the west cannot afford to make that mistake, and lower its level of influence and power in the world.

If anyone thinks they can kick us ausgermanic aussies around then I have to tell them the news is ALL BAD

Australia could survive a Chinese invasion, but would be surrounded. Without the US there the surrounding islands would fall to China, and Australia doesn't have the military power to liberate those islands if they fall, effectively blocking off Australia. At this point Australia would ask for assistance from the US, so why not have them there already?

NeueGermanic
12-02-2011, 05:52 PM
He outright lied about what the expert in the video said, I quoted the expert directly. He also didn't understand the whole video. What word would you prefer to use to describe him then?

A TRUE KAMERADEN thats What he knows that us Aussies deserve our own independence and not be DRAGGED INTO AMEROZIONIST EMPIRE plans

No, he said they don't need to double the population to maintain defense, and he said they need to be smart about it. Read what he said again, I quoted him word for word, not once does he say the Aussies don't need any help, or that they shouldn't accept any help from the US.

His Intention in all this was to show we dont need mass immigration but it doesnt take much logic to show to everyone That you cant be your own "US" and have your own population???

Where do you think Australia is going to get high tech weapons from, if not from the USA?

Its called OURSELVES...
AUSSIES are the BEST INVENTORS and BEST FIGHTERS why do we need anyone?

Like it or not Australia is caught in the middle of it, it's geopolitics and the Aussies are on the side of the Americans.

Those "Aussies" who follow AmeroZionist Empire yes but they are puppets and have no sense of self-confidence. I tell them the score when on the street that we can fight with MIGHT AND BRAINS to the last drop of our blood

Australia cannot afford to be neutral on this, with the rise of Asia. The Aussies are rock solid US allies, and doing a 180 on that would show NATO weakness to the Chinese, and showing weakness to China is playing a deadly game.

SCAREMONGERING... Really you are fellow germanic so why are you wanting us to continue to be puppets to the Zionist Empire? NATO is also a terrorist organisation

Thats a nice fairy tail, but doing so would lower national power because Asia is not going to live in a sustainable manner, so unless you can force everyone to do so, the west cannot afford to make that mistake, and lower its level of influence and power in the world.

And Why not? China is reduced its population? Indonesia is a joke of a threat so whats the panic?

NO ALL FOR $$$ China making AmeroZionist Empire fools out of their own "Free Trade" Globalist system

Australia could survive a Chinese invasion, but would be surrounded. Without the US there the surrounding islands would fall to China, and Australia doesn't have the military power to liberate those islands if they fall, effectively blocking off Australia. At this point Australia would ask for assistance from the US, so why not have them there already?

Why would China attack? What islands are we talking of?

Joe McCarthy
12-02-2011, 06:31 PM
As for Joe:
We could of held off JAPAN with tyranny of distance, Kokoda Fighters and our own manufacturing if it was greatly sped up and developed

Even as it was, with Japan bogged down in both China and with the US, the Japanese military was split on whether to invade Australia, due to overextension of supply lines. Remove the US from the picture and what do you imagine the military situation would be? The British couldn't even hold off the Japs and you think Australia could have?

This whole bit about 'independence' is a lot of dreamy eyed nonsense. Australia's choice was protection by the US, or, at best, be a vassal state in Japan's planned new order in East Asia. I dare say Australia made the right move.

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 06:37 PM
A TRUE KAMERADEN thats What he knows that us Aussies deserve our own independence and not be DRAGGED INTO AMEROZIONIST EMPIRE plans

Your staunch support for this person who completely misunderstood the video is pretty weird, I think you are him. Multiple accounts will get you banned ya know.

His Intention in all this was to show we dont need mass immigration but it doesnt take much logic to show to everyone That you cant be your own "US" and have your own population???

No, his intention was to point out that in his opinion Australia doesn't need a larger population to handle defense. He made no statements about immigration. Which is why he said those words, I am starting to think you aren't reading the same thing as me, I don't know where you are getting all of this, again, I quoted the expert word for word.

Its called OURSELVES...
AUSSIES are the BEST INVENTORS and BEST FIGHTERS why do we need anyone?

Apparetly you don't know much about the defense industry, Australia helps in development, but cannot build the type of weapons able to counter the Chinese, which is why you buy American fighters, missiles, radar, ect ect.

Those "Aussies" who follow AmeroZionist Empire yes but they are puppets and have no sense of self-confidence. I tell them the score when on the street that we can fight with MIGHT AND BRAINS to the last drop of our blood

A conspiratorial statement that just shows you don't understand geo politics.

SCAREMONGERING... Really you are fellow germanic so why are you wanting us to continue to be puppets to the Zionist Empire? NATO is also a terrorist organisation

In 1997 Russia almost nuked Norway over a research missile, 20 years ago the world was on the brink of nuclear war, 70 years ago Europeans were killing each other by the millions. It's not scaremongering, its being realistic and seeing the world for what it is, not through rosy glasses.

And Why not? China is reduced its population? Indonesia is a joke of a threat so whats the panic?

NO ALL FOR $$$ China making AmeroZionist Empire fools out of their own "Free Trade" Globalist system

China reduced its population out of necessity, 1 Billion chinese still live on around 1-6 dollars a day. China buys US bonds, as does many other nations, Japan up until a few years ago was the largest holder of US bonds.

China also has to buy bonds or commodities because of its inflation, they are also experiencing massive capital flight, and a housing crisis. So they aren't makes fools out of anyone, you just don't understand economics.

Nglund
12-02-2011, 06:53 PM
WAP was good but should of been Called United Australia Policy to show Aussie is Aussie not White Brown or Black but who we are...

The problem with WAP isn't really the name but the fact that it's been abandoned.

Anglian
12-05-2011, 04:30 AM

he said -

"I don't agree with populate or perish, double the size against some amorphous threat.So when he said "double the size against some amorphous threat" in that tone and that context you are saying that he was telling the host to double the population size? He has a very odd way of piecing sentences together if that's the case. Are you a native English speaker?
" "Really, the thing that we need for our defense is to be absolutely smart about the way we do it, diplomacy first, and then behind that a defense force which can do the things it needs to do to defend our soverienty in a smart way that doesn't rely on numbers, it relies on smart people and the wealth to put the right kit in their hands, simply doubling our population is irrelevant in terms of making us a more viable defense force"

I'd simply love to hear your rake on it big fella. This'll be a laugh.

Edit adding: "ME BEER BARON IF IT FEEL GOOD IT TRUE. IF NOT SUIT ME THEN YOU IDIOT"

BeerBaron
12-05-2011, 04:49 AM
So when he said "double the size against some amorphous threat" in that tone and that context you are saying that he was telling the host to double the population size? He has a very odd way of piecing sentences together if that's the case. Are you a native English speaker?
I'd simply love to hear your rake on it big fella. This'll be a laugh.

Edit adding: "ME BEER BARON IF IT FEEL GOOD IT TRUE. IF NOT SUIT ME THEN YOU IDIOT"

Holy shit, you really do have a low comprehension level. The entire video was about Australia's population, it had fuck all to do with the US military. You STILL don't understand what he was talking about even after I wrote it the fuck out for you.

What he said was that he doesn't agree that Australia needs to double its population size to defend itself.

I know what happened too, you went to youtube and typed in australia defense, then posted to the thread the first thing that came up without watching it. Then you watched it, misunderstood it completely, and are now arguing about something that the video didn't cover, and had absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic.

I'm putting you on ignore you are to stupid to be involved in any capacity on this forum and I am not wasting any more time responding to your sheer idiocy.

Boudica
12-05-2011, 05:05 AM
I think that this is good, for both the US and Europe. China is a threat to both.

AussieScott
12-05-2011, 05:58 AM
Well Just to stick up for Australia, we are a defence force, and no doubt would make Afghanistan look like a bread and butter war, if China or India decided to invade...Why because I know...

Further that America does need Australia...Otherwise your spy planes would not of been used 4 years ago to access our mineral and energy wealth...What makes me laugh is how we detected your spy planes, and the denials that followed for obvious reasons...

Joe McCarthy
12-05-2011, 07:09 AM
Well Just to stick up for Australia, we are a defence force, and no doubt would make Afghanistan look like a bread and butter war, if China or India decided to invade...Why because I know...

That assumes China would fight an insurgency the way Western armies do. Judging by their history I find that unlikely.

Anglian
12-05-2011, 07:16 AM
Holy shit, you really do have a low comprehension level. The entire video was about Australia's population, it had fuck all to do with the US military. You STILL don't understand what he was talking about even after I wrote it the fuck out for you.

What he said was that he doesn't agree that Australia needs to double its population size to defend itself.

I know what happened too, you went to youtube and typed in australia defense, then posted to the thread the first thing that came up without watching it. Then you watched it, misunderstood it completely, and are now arguing about something that the video didn't cover, and had absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic.

I'm putting you on ignore you are to stupid to be involved in any capacity on this forum and I am not wasting any more time responding to your sheer idiocy.

This guy assumes a lot and then just starts insulting. For anyone else. Of course that video was relevant to this discussion. The military commander doesn't believe numbers are necessary to defend Australia and he stated that.
That's not all there is to it of course but it's very relevant.

However, this beerbaron seems to be so passionately pro-immigration whenever the subject of population size comes up he flies of the handle like a left-wing looney or a wealthy industrialist.

Instead of stating his argument clearly and politely, he starts calling me an idiot simply because I can't read his mind.

I can only assume that the subject of immigration on whatever thread it's brought into is a touchy one for him and in the opposite way that it's touchy for the rest of us.

I don't know why he's so miserable. He's getting what he wants in real life: The ethnic cleansing of whites from our homelands.:confused:

Anglian
12-05-2011, 07:24 AM
That assumes China would fight an insurgency the way Western armies do. Judging by their history I find that unlikely.

Yes but in all the west we are holding on to Americas apron strings. We have always defended ourselves throughout the ages. Why now are we all suddenly incapable?

I don't see that an american military base in Australia as a bad thing but I don't think it's completely necessary either.

You are saying that China would take a chunk of Australia and gather strength rather than trying to blitzkrieg it like we did Irak?(If that's what we did,I don't know much about military ) That is, what is the alternative to insurgence?

Joe McCarthy
12-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Yes but in all the west we are holding on to Americas apron strings. We have always defended ourselves throughout the ages. Why now are we all suddenly incapable?

I don't see that an american military base in Australia as a bad thing but I don't think it's completely necessary either.

You are saying that China would take a chunk of Australia and gather strength rather than trying to blitzkrieg it like we did Irak?(If that's what we did,I don't know much about military ) That is, what is the alternative to insurgence?

America's role militarily is to defend Western Civilization. Providence has granted us that role and we must accept it just as Old Austria did from the 16th century to the 18th century.

I'm suggesting though that China would massacre the civilian population to cut off support for insurgents. They have historically not messed around in crushing uprisings or expanding.

Anglian
12-05-2011, 12:26 PM
America's role militarily is to defend Western Civilization. Providence has granted us that role and we must accept it just as Old Austria did from the 16th century to the 18th century.

I'm suggesting though that China would massacre the civilian population to cut off support for insurgents. They have historically not messed around in crushing uprisings or expanding.

Historically neither have we, until more recent times.

The Lawspeaker
05-07-2012, 07:55 AM
I think that the U.S should withdraw most of it's troops from Europe and send them to Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand and South-East Asia and the Pacific in general and work to improve ties with Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Vietnam and maybe even Laos and also seek to develop the poorer countries of South East Asia and make them less dependent on China as well as improving their military and economic capabilities. Also Japan should be asked to rearm itself and even institute the draft.

NATO is no longer needed. But it's high time for a Pacific Treaty Organisation.

Albion
05-07-2012, 10:32 AM
I think that the U.S should withdraw most of it's troops from Europe and send them to Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand and South-East Asia and the Pacific in general and work to improve ties with Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Vietnam and maybe even Laos and also seek to develop the poorer countries of South East Asia and make them less dependent on China as well as improving their military and economic capabilities. Also Japan should be asked to rearm itself and even institute the draft.

NATO is no longer needed. But it's high time for a Pacific Treaty Organisation.

I don't like the idea of the yanks quitting Europe before we've had chance to build up decent defence forces (most European countries have taken America for granted and thus shrank their military forces).

As I said elsewhere, this is the best idea:

No, both countries need to back off. Europe always becomes the battleground and the pawns of the two powers when tensions rise.

Europe needs neutrality but this is best achieved if both the USA and Russia were induced into preserving the neutrality of the continent (if it were neutral anyway).
This would be done by keeping European countries out of military alliances whilst both sides would guarantee the sovereignty of all the countries. Any Russian or American moves such as bases, alliances or invasions in Europe would then break said neutrality and trigger a conflict (whether big or small). The theory is that neither side would be stupid enough to do that.

See the situation in Austria after WWII to get a rough idea.

In the Pacific we need a similar solution. Neutrality guaranteed by the international community.

Both European and Pacific Nations need military build up, specifically to defend themselves.

The Lawspeaker
05-07-2012, 11:16 AM
I would be more in favour of restoring the Western European Union (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_European_Union) and this time ask countries like Russia to join (and attempting to get her out of the alliance with China). I think that the menace that is China should be contained and I think it is only very good if there was a massive American/local military build up in that region. I even think that America should do whatever it takes to get both India and Pakistan on it's side and even tries to destabilise China by supporting pro-independence groups in Hong Kong and Macau. The more it destabilises China the more it will need all of it's forces in Asia while they leave Europe and give us the time to rebuild our armed forces.