PDA

View Full Version : Poachers in Africa

Alison
11-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Would you be happy to have them shot on sight by park rangers?

Turkey
11-13-2011, 10:40 AM
I wouldn't be happy, but it's a good thing if it reduces the amount of blacks in the world

rhiannon
11-13-2011, 10:50 AM
Would you be happy to have them shot on sight by park rangers?

I hate poachers who destroy perfectly beautiful animals for their tusks/horns/antlers/etc:mad:

Alison
11-13-2011, 11:06 AM
I hate poachers who destroy perfectly beautiful animals for their tusks/horns/antlers/etc:mad:

Me too. They brutalise the animal by cutting off its tusks while the animal is still alive, then let it die from bleeding to death. In Zimbabwe recently, poachers poisoned 5 waterholes. I still weep at the story.

This is all so some person with erectile dysfunction in Asia can get it on.

rhiannon
11-13-2011, 11:08 AM
Me too. They brutalise the animal by cutting off its tusks while the animal is still alive, then let it die from bleeding to death. In Zimbabwe recently, poachers poisoned 5 waterholes. I still weep at the story.

This is all so some person with erectile dysfunction in Asia can get it on.

What the hell? What are they using the tusks for? This is terrible!!:mad:

I would have no problem with poaching scumbags being shot on sight. None at all.

Alison
11-13-2011, 11:09 AM
I wouldn't be happy, but it's a good thing if it reduces the amount of blacks in the world

What of those Afrikaans vets who were caught?

rhiannon
11-13-2011, 11:11 AM

Yea...I'm fairly certain the poachers are both black and white. Greed crosses all color lines and cultures, sad to say:(

Alison
11-13-2011, 11:13 AM
What the hell? What are they using the tusks for? This is terrible!!:mad:

I would have no problem with poaching scumbags being shot on sight. None at all.

Sorry, I meant Rhino horn is used as an aphrodisiac for use in Asian countries like Pakistan and China. Ellie tusks are used for ivory.

Turkey
11-13-2011, 11:14 AM

As long as the punishment has been advertised so they know what they are risking. Prevention's better than cure.

After all Afrikaans are kind of a endangered species themselves.

Alison
11-13-2011, 11:22 AM
Yea...I'm fairly certain the poachers are both black and white. Greed crosses all color lines and cultures, sad to say:(

True. I say preserve our animals. I could never imagine not seeing a beloved African animal in the wild.

To poison waterholes where all animals drink is cruel beyond belief.

Alison
11-13-2011, 11:32 AM
As long as the punishment has been advertised so they know what they are risking. Prevention's better than cure.

After all Afrikaans are kind of a endangered species themselves.

Afrikaaners, for the most part, are a highly intelligent people.

White vets should not need to know the cruelty that is involved in poaching. The rangers have started shooting on sight. Let's hope everyone knows the consequences.

The rangers should afford the poachers the same level of compassion the poachers show. Leave them to die in the bush and be eaten by scavengers.

Money Shot
11-14-2011, 02:15 PM

You are kind of a douche,

But man I laughed out loud! :thumbs up

Alison
11-14-2011, 02:37 PM
Turkey is a real troublemaker, MS. :D