PDA

View Full Version : I was diagnosed with Cushing's syndrome

gianmarioricco1
08-10-2022, 09:21 AM
The signs were all there folks. Brittle extremities, a big bloated sloppy gut, thinning hair etc.
At merely 26 years of age, i am VERY unhealthy.
Doc told me i have to give up on the beer, cigarettes and whiskey for a while, it's gonna be a long hard ride, but i'm gonna take it.
Take care folks.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220810/e418d4fc66a66223cd30ed2dfcbb1893.jpg

Inviato dal mio RMX3201 utilizzando Tapatalk

gixajo
08-10-2022, 09:37 AM
... give up on the beer, cigarettes and whiskey for a while

That's the first thing a doctor will tell you, even if you don't really have any health problems.:)

If it is true, I feel sorry for you.

According to the photo, I would say that either it is a lie or you care very little about that syndrome.

gianmarioricco1
08-10-2022, 09:48 AM
That's the first thing a doctor will tell you, even if you don't really have any health problems.:)

If it is true, I feel sorry for you.

According to the photo, I would say that either it is a lie or you care very little about that syndrome.I have no reason to make that up on a message board man, i was diagnosed with that last saturday morning.
I have buggywhip arms, chicken legs and a baby gut, a bald spot, it's rough man.
I don't have a morbid obsession with food, i really don't, i just eat a shitload of junk food, skip meals and drink nothing but Menabrea and Long John Blended when i go out.

gixajo
08-10-2022, 10:06 AM
I have no reason to make that up on a message board man, i was diagnosed with that last saturday morning.
I have buggywhip arms, chicken legs and a baby gut, a bald spot, it's rough man.
I don't have a morbid obsession with food, i really don't, i just eat a shitload of junk food, skip meals and drink nothing but Menabrea and Long John Blended when i go out.

If there are no serious health implications (for now) involved, don't worry about physical appearance, the shaved head+beard look suits you. Now you really look more like a "Viking"( approximately).

Take care of yourself.

Benyzero
08-10-2022, 10:25 AM
So too much cortisol, you stress too much? Eat ashwaganda roots, you can get it in powder.. not expensive at all. It raises testo and lowers cortisol. And stop drinking you hobo

lei.talk
08-10-2022, 12:47 PM
DiagnosisCushing's syndrome can be ascertained via a variety of test which include the following:

24-hour urine free cortisol
Dexamethasone suppression test
Saliva cortisol level
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushing%27s_syndrome#Diagnosis)

Richmondbread
08-10-2022, 05:46 PM
At least you have blue eyes .

Sent from my F91 5G using Tapatalk

gianmarioricco1
08-11-2022, 06:19 AM
uhm, no i don't, they're gray-green, sage if you will, there's very little blue splashed in there.

gixajo
08-11-2022, 09:22 AM
Someone dedicated a song to you in the corresponding thread...

gixajo
08-11-2022, 09:29 AM
repeated

Loki
08-11-2022, 09:32 AM
Have you taken the Covid vaccine?