08-19-2022, 04:53 AM
I’m assuming most of you have already seen me from previous threads

Erik-Jón
08-19-2022, 05:41 AM
Bump

Atlantic Reptilian
08-19-2022, 06:08 AM
Both Faelid and (east) Baltic are CMs.

The Baltic variant is somewhat reduced and therefore somewhat infantile. They are medium height. Not short but not tall.

Faelid is unreduced. They are usually rather tall and have very a masculine look. They have a tendency for the over-masculine look. But others age like the average for nordids. Some of them have pale eyebrows (and hair).

Erik-Jón
08-19-2022, 02:54 PM
Both Faelid and (east) Baltic are CMs.

The Baltic variant is somewhat reduced and therefore somewhat infantile. They are medium height. Not short but not tall.

Faelid is unreduced. They are usually rather tall and have very a masculine look. They have a tendency for the over-masculine look. But others age like the average for nordids. Some of them have pale eyebrows (and hair).

Do you agree with my classification of myself

Atlantic Reptilian
08-19-2022, 04:24 PM
Do you agree with my classification of myself
Pretty much, yes. But the eyes are the only part that look lappid/savolaxid.

It might also be because you're young (and having a higher body fat %) that makes your face look younger and more soft (reduced). But your face still looks robust in spite of you have a high body fat %, which you claimed. I think your face/head looks perfectly healthy for your age.
If I saw someone like you in Sweden (in spite of your eye type) I would still think you look VERY much Scandinavian.

Erik-Jón
08-19-2022, 04:36 PM
Pretty much, yes. But the eyes are the only part that look lappid/savolaxid.

It might also be because you're young (and having a higher body fat %) that makes your face look younger and more soft (reduced). But your face still looks robust in spite of you have a high body fat %, which you claimed. I think your face/head looks perfectly healthy for your age.
If I saw someone like you in Sweden (in spite of your eye type) I would still think you look VERY much Scandinavian.

Reason why reduced faelid is because my skull is brachyphilized with a celiphic index of 80.2 meso borderline brachy

Erik-Jón
08-19-2022, 08:06 PM
Bump