PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Robinson (EDL Leader) gets a slap off a muslim

European blood
11-14-2011, 10:32 PM
The Paki thinks that Tommy Robinson is a 'racist'.

MMW032VThuQ

Beorn
11-14-2011, 10:36 PM
Watched it the other day. The Paki was a brave man...till he actually has Tommy and co on his arse one day on a sunny English afternoon.

European blood
11-15-2011, 05:16 PM
Watched it the other day. The Paki was a brave man...till he actually has Tommy and co on his arse one day on a sunny English afternoon.

I don't see any problem if Tommy Robinson gets slapped for wanting 'integration' of the mudlisms. What he should want is deportation, solely.

I don't blame muslims and Pakis for resisting integration into a liberal society; however, that doesn't mean they shouldn't be booted into the sea by force.

The EDL is a white niggerized and liberal National Front.

rhiannon
11-15-2011, 05:19 PM
I just saw that video last night as part of a program about Islamophobia. The show was called Vanguard and this Robinson dude was heavily featured throughout...along with his EDL.

I thought the blow was inappropriate.

Aces High
11-15-2011, 05:28 PM
He could have driven through Peckham and complained about it being a black neighbourhood or Golders green and complained about it being taken over by jews...........yet he goes through Luton to have a dig at the muslims because he is a fucking moron and making the jews enemy our enemy is all the rage,and safe and kewl.

I hope he gets a petrol bomb through the window next time the fucking useless tool.

Hess
11-15-2011, 05:36 PM
There is no "integration" of Saracens. Either they renounce their Islamic faith or leave.

Cedric
11-23-2011, 12:35 AM
He could have driven through Peckham and complained about it being a black neighbourhood or Golders green and complained about it being taken over by jews...........yet he goes through Luton to have a dig at the muslims because he is a fucking moron and making the jews enemy our enemy is all the rage,and safe and kewl.

I hope he gets a petrol bomb through the window next time the fucking useless tool.

Actually, it looks like he's taking a drive through his home town and commenting on how its gone to shit.

I admire the man for actually taking a stand and having the balls to be identified as the EDL leader.

Supreme American
11-23-2011, 12:46 AM
There is no "integration" of Saracens. Either they renounce their Islamic faith or leave.

They should be repatriated regardless of their faith. If they're Muslims and have a large demographic, it's a threat in terms of an Islamic state. If they're secular, that means they'll intermarry, thus they're a threat in terms of demographic destruction of native whites.