PDA

View Full Version : Is the Indid a subrace of Australoid Race or Caucasian Race ?

EvilDave
11-15-2011, 04:01 PM
Can you make me some examples with photos ?
And are gypsies indid ?

Siginulfo
11-15-2011, 04:56 PM
The Indid subrace is considered a pure Europid race (I'm talking about North-Indid). If you are referring to the Indid race properly, I can't say anything...

EvilDave
11-15-2011, 05:05 PM
The Indid subrace is considered a pure Europid race (I'm talking about North-Indid). If you are referring to the Indid race properly, I can't say anything...

What is North Indid ? What are the differences between this and "normal" Indid ?
Can you post some photos ?

Siginulfo
11-15-2011, 05:11 PM
Sorry, I'm not still very expert with the non-Europid subraces... I cannot post anything. I have to learn something about this subrace and the others non-Europid. That I wrote is a revival of an old thread. The answer is from Agrippa.

EvilDave
11-16-2011, 10:03 AM
anyone else ?

Agrippa
11-16-2011, 10:10 AM
Indid is an Europid racial type-spectrum by definition, but genetically mixed-influenced (ancient) by the ancestral Indian populations, even though that is not important for the racial category as such, as the traits in typical Indids being clearly Europid, racially-recently Weddoid mixed individuals stick out rather.

Zack_Fair
03-22-2012, 01:59 PM
How common are Nordindids? How common in South India? My uncles, grandpa and mom are apparently Nordindids.

Sikeliot
03-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Caucasian.

I think Veddid is the one that is part of the Australoid race when in pure form.

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 01:23 AM
Europid, but genetically most Indids still have Australoid admixture.

Swearengen
09-08-2013, 01:51 AM
they are wannabe caucasoid. transitional between caucasoid and australoid.

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 02:30 AM
they are wannabe caucasoid. transitional between caucasoid and australoid.

Pure Indid is technically a pure Caucasoid race. The majority of Indians are not Indids, but Dravidoids. (Even the ones who don't speak Dravidian languages)

Swearengen
09-08-2013, 02:35 AM
you have an example?

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 02:40 AM
you have an example?

Indid

http://media.santabanta.com/gal/event/Neha-Sagarika-Promote-Rush/neha-sagarika-promote-rush-12.jpg

But the majority of Indians are Dravidoids. (Caucasoid/Australoid mixes)
http://i.images.cdn.fotopedia.com/U7UTGq28jvc-image/People_around_the_World/Asia/India/India-People_of_Indian_subcontinent.jpg

Swearengen
09-08-2013, 02:46 AM
she's depigmented but she's probably still significantly south asian.

caucasoid indians should be iranid.

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 02:51 AM
she's depigmented but she's probably still significantly south asian.

Genetically she does, but phenotypically she has no Australoid influence.

caucasoid indians should be iranid.

The original Dravidians were probably Iranic, the Aryans who invaded India would have been a mix of northeast European types like the Andronovo people, and indigenous Iranian types.

Swearengen
09-08-2013, 02:54 AM
Genetics is more important than cranial measurements/features. There are physiological differences between races that you can't measure with a ruler.

Hadouken
09-08-2013, 06:20 AM
sri lankans are pure dravidians - australoids i guess ?

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 06:21 AM
sri lankans are pure dravidians i guess ?

No, Sri-Lankans are Australoids, or mainly Australoid. Original Dravidians were Caucasoids, probably from Iran.

Hadouken
09-08-2013, 06:23 AM
No, Sri-Lankans are Australoids, or mainly Australoid.

yeah thats what i meant

so sri lankans are not partly caucasoid too ?

Mortimer
09-08-2013, 06:25 AM
Indid is a europid subrace but most indians have other influences from traditional sub-continental races like a weddoid influence or paleo-mongoloid influence or melanid influence etc. if they are pure indid they are pure europid, indid is per definition a pure europid subrace

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 06:26 AM
yeah thats what i meant

so sri lankans are not partly caucasoid too ?

Actually they are, but less so then mainland Indians.

YeshAtid
09-08-2013, 06:27 AM
Some tamils are pure caucasian though

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 06:28 AM

Possibly, but it's extremely rare.

Hadouken
09-08-2013, 06:29 AM

when you google tamils you get pictures where you see a lot of killed people

why are tamils killed ?

i mean there cant be any reason behind it especially in killing children wtf

poor people

YeshAtid
09-08-2013, 06:31 AM

Brahmins

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 06:32 AM
Brahmins

Some, but even the south Indian Brahmins are mostly Dravidoids. Of course, they're more Caucasoid than the average Indian though.

aherne
09-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Indians are a contact race by definition. They look like 3/4 European 1/4 Aboriginal Australians, which probably reflects their origin.

Mortimer
09-08-2013, 09:35 AM
Indians are a contact race by definition. They look like 3/4 European 1/4 Aboriginal Australians, which probably reflects their origin.

thats very wrong, i wonder that you are known as good classifier and still spew so much bullshit. indians are neither one race, but there are many races in india and sub-races and neither are they 3/4 european and 1/4 australian aboriginal they are mixture of ANI and ASI genetically ASI is uniquely southasian and ANI is related with westerneuroasian components but to say they are 3/4 EUROPEAN and 1/4 AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINAL is a big bullshit and neither they look like that

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 09:44 AM
ASI is uniquely southasian

ASI is Australoid.

Mortimer
09-08-2013, 09:47 AM
ASI is Australoid.

ASI is genetically uniquely southasian and i dont know what features they had i dont want to say something wrong but they could have had australoid like features in a wider sense (but not australian aboriginal), but they arent australian aboriginals, and neither they cluster with australians. to say they are australian aboriginals is completely wrong and some indians are 80% ASI like southindian ethnic groups but some are 70% ANI (like some northindians) so not all indians are the same amount of ASI, to say "Indians" are 3/4 European and 1/4 Aboriginal is just bullshit.

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 09:58 AM
ASI is genetically uniquely southasian and i dont know what features they had i dont want to say something wrong but they could have had australoid like features in a wider sense (but not australian aboriginal), but they arent australian aboriginals, and neither they cluster with australians. to say they are australian aboriginals is completely wrong and some indians are 80% ASI like southindian ethnic groups but some are 70% ANI (like some northindians) so not all indians are the same amount of ASI, to say "Indians" are 3/4 European and 1/4 Aboriginal is just bullshit.

Andaman Islanders are pure ASI. They are Australoids, and do resemble Australian aboriginals. All Indians looked like them before invasions by Caucasoids.(Dravidians, and Aryans)

Hadouken
09-08-2013, 10:45 AM
imo andaman islanders look like black africans lol

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 10:54 AM
imo andaman islanders look like black africans lol

Genetically they are very far from black africans though.

YeshAtid
09-08-2013, 10:54 AM
How come?

Hadouken
09-08-2013, 10:55 AM

yes i know i read that somewhere

but they really look like africans it's amazing

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 10:56 AM
How come?

I don't know, but they are. Some Australoids look like negroids, others look kind of like proto-Caucasoids.

YeshAtid
09-08-2013, 10:57 AM
I don't know, but they are. Some Australoids look like negroids, others look kind of like proto-Caucasoids.

They're the least intelligent apparently

Smeagol
yes i know i read that somewhere

but they really look like africans it's amazing

And that's what Indians looked like before Caucasoids came and conquered them.

Smeagol

I've heard that, but I think it's actually the congoids who are.

YeshAtid
09-08-2013, 10:58 AM
I've heard that, but I think it's actually the congoids who are.

Why?

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Why?

They have less civilization.

Hadouken
09-08-2013, 11:00 AM

http://cdn.meme.li/i/g2eo6.jpg

lol :p

YeshAtid
09-08-2013, 11:00 AM
They have less civilization.

Bar Moses, mozart, da vinci, beethoven:rolleyes:

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Bar Moses, mozart, da vinci, beethoven:rolleyes:

You're trolling again.

http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/M/Wolfgang-Mozart-9417115-2-402.jpg

http://www.nationalturk.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Leonardo-Da-Vinci.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Beethoven_Hornemann.jpg

Mortimer
09-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Andaman Islanders are pure ASI. They are Australoids, and do resemble Australian aboriginals. All Indians looked like them before invasions by Caucasoids.(Dravidians, and Aryans)

Andaman islanders are distantly related with asi that asi is One to one with negrito is wrong also they are not australoids but southeastasian and they dont look like aboriginals at all dont spew shit asi probably looked like tamil low castes they are high asi like eighty percent negritos are just a proxy to asi

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 03:22 PM
Andaman islanders are distantly related with asi that asi is One to one with negrito is wrong also they are not australoids but southeastasian and they dont look like aboriginals at all dont spew shit asi probably looked like tamil low castes they are high asi like eighty percent negritos are just a proxy to asi

Tamil low castes have a lot of Australoid admixture. Also, Andaman Islanders are not just distantly related to ASI, They are the ancestral south Indians, just like Iranians are the ancestral North indians. Indians have a lot of Australoid admixture, they are not Caucasoids.

Mortimer
09-08-2013, 03:31 PM
[QUOTE=Horatio;1888686]Tamil low castes have a lot of Australoid admixture. Also, Andaman Islanders are not just distantly related to ASI, They are the ancestral south Indians, just like Iranians are the ancestral North indians. Indians have a lot of Australoid admixture, they are not Caucasoids.[/QUOTE

Thats some heavy bullshit and isnt a accurate assesment of the complexity of the topic at all probably you Know better but you are retard moron who wants to insult indians with bullshit

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 03:36 PM
[QUOTE=Horatio;1888686]Tamil low castes have a lot of Australoid admixture. Also, Andaman Islanders are not just distantly related to ASI, They are the ancestral south Indians, just like Iranians are the ancestral North indians. Indians have a lot of Australoid admixture, they are not Caucasoids.[/QUOTE

Thats some heavy bullshit and isnt a accurate assesment of the complexity of the topic at all probably you Know better but you are retard moron who wants to insult indians with bullshit

What's bullshit about it? Indians have a lot of Australoid admixture, deal with it.

Mortimer
09-08-2013, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=Gigolo;1888711]

What's bullshit about it? Indians have a lot of Australoid admixture, deal with it.

That ani are iranians and asi are exatly negritos is bullshit and you use outdated anthropolgy or earlier physical anthropolgy and merge it with modern day genetics there is no australoid it is called oceanian and asi isnt that the physical anthropolgy describes indians as heterogenous with indid. Being physically caucasoid and there are others of which some were described as australoid but you cant mix modern genetics with old anthropology and spew shit out of your ass i have no problem what indians are i dont need to deal with it but to say wrong misrepresantive things is a insult it is like saying greeks are half serbs half arabs

Smeagol
09-08-2013, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE=Horatio;1888717]

[QUOTE]That ani are iranians and asi are exatly negritos is bullshit

No, thats commonly accepted, try and prove it wrong.

and you use outdated anthropolgy or earlier physical anthropolgy and merge it with modern day genetics there is no australoid it is called oceanian

Whatever you want to call it.

and asi isnt that

So what was it? Caucasoid?

the physical anthropolgy describes indians as heterogenous with indid.

No, They are mostly Draavidoid, not Indid.

Being physically caucasoid and there are others of which some were described as australoid but you cant mix modern genetics with old anthropology and spew shit out of your ass i have no problem what indians are i dont need to deal with it but to say wrong misrepresantive things is a insult it is like saying greeks are half serbs half arabs

Just read this.

Racial Composition and History of India
DECEMBER 10, 2012

DNA evidence confirms what historians, linguists and anthropologists have long known but nationalists have denied: that Indians are mainly a mix of indigenous Australoids and intrusive Caucasoids. They're composed of two genetic components, one related to Andaman Islanders and the other to Western Eurasians. And the estimated dates of admixture between the two are consistent with the introduction of Indo-Aryan languages from the northwest and probably also earlier events related to the spread of Dravidian languages and even agriculture.

India has been underrepresented in genome-wide surveys of human variation. We analyse 25 diverse groups in India to provide strong evidence for two ancient populations, genetically divergent, that are ancestral to most Indians today. One, the "Ancestral North Indians" (ANI), is genetically close to Middle Easterners, Central Asians, and Europeans, whereas the other, the "Ancestral South Indians" (ASI), is as distinct from ANI and East Asians as they are from each other. By introducing methods that can estimate ancestry without accurate ancestral populations, we show that ANI ancestry ranges from 39-71% in most Indian groups, and is higher in traditionally upper caste and Indo-European speakers. Groups with only ASI ancestry may no longer exist in mainland India. However, the Andamanese are an ASI-related group without ANI ancestry, showing that the peopling of the islands must have occurred before ANI-ASI gene flow on the mainland. Allele frequency differences between groups in India are larger than in Europe, reflecting strong founder effects whose signatures have been maintained for thousands of years owing to endogamy. We therefore predict that there will be an excess of recessive diseases in India, which should be possible to screen and map genetically.

Reich et al. "Reconstructing Indian Population History". Nature, 2009.

Metspalu et al. "Shared and Unique Components of Human Population Structure and Genome-Wide Signals of Positive Selection in South Asia". Am J Hum Genet, 2011.

Linguistic and genetic studies have shown that most Indian groups have ancestry from two genetically divergent populations, Ancestral North Indians (ANI) and Ancestral South Indians (ASI). However, the date of mixture still remains unknown. We analyze genome-wide data from about 60 South Asian groups using a newly developed method that utilizes information related to admixture linkage disequilibrium to estimate mixture dates. Our analyses suggest that major ANI-ASI mixture occurred in the ancestors of both northern and southern Indians 1,200-3,500 years ago, overlapping the time when Indo-European languages first began to be spoken in the subcontinent. These results suggest that this formative period of Indian history was accompanied by mixtures between two highly diverged populations, although our results do not rule out other, older ANI-ASI admixture events. A cultural shift subsequently led to widespread endogamy, which decreased the rate of additional population mixtures.

Moorjani et al. "Estimating a date of mixture of ancestral South Asian populations", Evolutionary and Population Genetics, 2012.

The paper provides an overview of the spatial and temporal aspects of human morphological variation in India. Four morphological types — Australoids, Negritos, Mongoloids and Caucasoids — have been discerned in the contemporary Indian population. The Australoids appear to be the oldest and have evolved in India. The Caucasoids are physically heterogeneous and suggests incorporation of more than one physical type involving more than one migration. The within-type variance compared to between-type variance for characters studied is smaller. The paper further discusses the observed variability in terms of Indian social organization as well as in terms of endogamy, small numerical strength of the groups and varying ecological conditions prevalent in India.

K.C. Malhotra. "Morphological Composition of the People of India". J Hum Evol, 1978.

Mortimer
09-08-2013, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=Gigolo;1888759][QUOTE=Horatio;1888717]

No, thats commonly accepted, try and prove it wrong.

Whatever you want to call it.

So what was it? Caucasoid?

No, They are mostly Draavidoid, not Indid.

Just read this.

You prove it wrong by yourself the negritos
are a asi related. Group not asi i read once a seperation estimate and it was long also neanderthal your article is a mixture of old anthropology and new genetic studies the author wrotehis own comments just like you maybe the summarum is even from you or similar negritos nor asi are genetically oceanian and physically they look more african asi is Not negrito but related the seperation was long ago also some studies showed that indian caucasoid features are pre caucasoid and old you cant say they are iranians it is a interesting topic but trolled by ass fucked gringos like you it is not a westerneuroasian component so therefore not caucasoid but also notooceanian but uniquely southasian

GrebluBro
12-02-2013, 07:25 AM
Forget the controversial term "Indid"

70% of Indians look almost same with typical Indian-brown skin...
North Indians being considered different race in racial map is of the ridiculous bulls*** I have come across ever I since I started using internet.
10% extremely non-Caucasoid and black skinned
20% light skinned
2% with in 20% is as white as average Southern European, about 1-1.5% very pure Aryan and they can pass as atypical in some parts of south Europe or southern East.

Mortimer
12-02-2013, 08:36 AM

North Indians being considered different race in racial map is of the ridiculous bulls*** I have come across ever I since I started using internet.
20% light skinned
2% with in 20% is as white as average Southern European, about 1-1.5% very pure Aryan or any Bs and they can pass as atypical in some parts of south Europe or southern East.

good point, southasians built a cluster when put on a world plot. balochi, sindhi, punjabi, tamil, bengali etc. form a southasian cluster. they can be called southasian race. i dont know if indid, weddoid etc. are still valid terms in 21st century, but traditionally before dna testing indid was a caucasoid sub-race. they went by skull measurements and evaluation of features alone, they didnt knew that all indians have ANI-ASI genetic components

GrebluBro
12-02-2013, 08:51 AM

About 5% of ethnic-Tamils are almost full Caucasoid..They are either from North-west TamilNadu or upper/middle caste (needn't be Brahmin who are only 2-3% of ethnic-Tamils).

You classified me as Caucasoid and I am not Brahmin :)

blogen
12-02-2013, 08:55 AM

The Indid is the easternmost Mediterranid subtype. Not all North-Indian are Indid and not all Indid are Indian or Pakistani.

GrebluBro
12-02-2013, 09:02 AM
@Smeagol, @mrswan and others....

Lower caste Tamils indeed look different but using Australian Aborigines as a primary reason is total bullshit. (mrswan agreed though to large extent)

Nose and eye areas of Tamils and Australian Aborigines are way different, I don't have clear explanation why lower-caste Tamils are extremely non-Caucasoid.

Tamils are one of the very ancient civilizations in the world. In fact if you Google classical languages of the world, Tamil would be in the list of 7 languages (like Greek, Chinese, etc). Their language/culture is as old/great as Chinese.

They know pretty well what they are and documented so many stuffs in their mighty literature.

Just because 100s of immature-anthropologists (and 1000s of posters spreading this crap all over internet) said Tamils must have descended from Australian Aborigines, doesn't mean they are.

Tamil/Australian-Aborigine bullshit is equivalent to European-Russian/Mongols (saying all Russians got Mongol genes heavily) bullshit

Mortimer
12-02-2013, 09:31 AM

Lower caste Tamils indeed look different but using Australian Aborigines as a primary reason is total bullshit. (mrswan agreed though to large extent)

Nose and eye areas of Tamils and Australian Aborigines are way different, I don't have clear explanation why lower-caste Tamils are extremely non-Caucasoid.

Tamils are one of the very ancient civilizations in the world. In fact if you Google classical languages of the world, Tamil would be in the list of 7 languages (like Greek, Chinese, etc). Their language/culture is as old/great as Chinese.

They know pretty well what they are and documented so many stuffs in their mighty literature.

Just because 100s of immature-anthropologists (and 1000s of posters spreading this crap all over internet) said Tamils must have descended from Australian Aborigines, doesn't mean they are.

Tamil/Australian-Aborigine bullshit is equivalent to European-Russian/Mongols (saying all Russians got Mongol genes heavily) bullshit

agree, tamils are not caucasoid (some are) but they are also not australian aboriginal. ASI is not Oceanian genetic component. ASI is restricted to southasia and related to negritos (adaman islanders) and modern day adaman islanders cluster with southeastasians not with australian aboriginals. probably the ASI (tamil low castes etc.) evolved from negritos, thats why the dark skin but they seperated long ago which means that ASI and Negrito is not totally the same, ASI clusters away from Caucasoid as much as from Mongoloid. Mongoloid, Caucasoid and Australoid are all related though because Out of Africa Genetic Components in a two cluster dimension they would cluster on the one side and sub-saharan africans on the other side. They seperated later then from africans, old anthropologists speculated that ainos, aboriginals and weddoids might be prototypes of caucasoid but actually they are more related to modern day sinids(mongoloids) genetically but also there is a long seperation between them and they dont look alike. ASI is unique to southasia to call it australian aboriginal is wrong.

Smeagol
12-02-2013, 09:33 AM
About 5% of ethnic-Tamils are almost full Caucasoid..They are either from North-west TamilNadu or upper/middle caste (needn't be Brahmin who are only 2-3% of ethnic-Tamils).

You classified me as Caucasoid and I am not Brahmin :)

All Indians are mostly Caucasoid. Probably you're right that maybe 5% of Tamils are pure Caucasoid.

Lemon Kush
12-02-2013, 09:36 AM
Veddid altered by Aryan

Smeagol
12-02-2013, 09:37 AM
old anthropologists speculated that ainos, aboriginals and weddoids might be prototypes of caucasoid but actually they are more related to modern day sinids(mongoloids) genetically but also there is a long seperation between them and they dont look alike. ASI is unique to southasia to call it australian aboriginal is wrong.

Sinid does not mean Mongoloid, it is just a Mongoloid subrace, mostly found in China, Korea, and Japan. The Ainu genetically cluster with the Japanese, though racially, the pure Ainu are different, Ainuids can range from Australiform, to proto-Europid looking.

Mortimer
12-02-2013, 09:38 AM
Veddid altered by Aryan

like bulgarians are turanid altered by slavic. right? also aryan is not a race, or sub-race or taxonomy, but some people like to make it like that, and most of taxonomy etc. was done by europeans, and still up today most genetic studies are heavily dominated by european and western researchers, like all science, how many black indo-europeanists are there etc. or chinese indo-europeanists etc.

Smeagol
12-02-2013, 09:38 AM

Tamils are mainly Indo-Melanid, which is mostly Indid, with Weddid admixture.

Smeagol
12-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Veddid altered by Aryan

Indid is a a pure Caucasoid subrace.

Mortimer
12-02-2013, 09:41 AM
Sinid does not mean Mongoloid, it is just a Mongoloid subrace, mostly found in China, Korea, and Japan. The Ainu genetically cluster with the Japanese, though racially, the pure Ainu are different, Ainuids can range from Australiform, to proto-Europid looking.

yes sinid is a sub-race of mongoloid. i didnt said it means mongoloid, i meant australian aboriginals are closer to chinese then to europeans and least close to africans, on 23andme a australian aboriginal scored 80% Asian on the old painting 20% European and 10% African etc. predominantly asian because his genetics is closest to asians out of the 3 major clusters. it makes more sense that ainu are a early variant of australoids then europeans. oceania and japan are next door neighbours. so is india with australia

Lemon Kush
12-02-2013, 09:43 AM

Like this guy?:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18646&stc=1&d=1325532421

Kastrioti1443
12-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Like this guy?:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18646&stc=1&d=1325532421

You are an indid your self, you should know that and not question things.

Smeagol
it makes more sense that ainu are a early variant of australoids then europeans. oceania and japan are next door neighbours. so is india with australia

Neither Ainus, or Weddids are Australoids, they don't have much in common with Australian Aboriginals, or Melanesians except a shared retention of the generalized Pleistocene human morphology, and this is not always true of the Ainu who can sometimes look like pure Japanese.

Smeagol
Like this guy?:

He is North Indid. Pure Caucasoid, yes.

GrebluBro
12-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Tamils are mainly Indo-Melanid, which is mostly Indid, with Weddid admixture.

I think so.. I am extremely proud of being a Tamil but sadly even my own people from different parts of Tamilnadu (south India state) would think I am not Tamilian sometimes.

Check Tamil nadu map, people (exclude very-low castes who form 20% population) north-western region tend to look quite lower Indo-Melanid and but they form only 20% of the state population.
Remaining 80% population predominantly Indo-Melanid and they are by far the darkest Indians (on average) you can ever meet.

blogen
12-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Like this guy?:

Two typical Indid, oval head, almond shape eyes, etc.:

http://www.kiskegyed.hu/lapokkepek/cikkek/33000/33263_gyozike-446-8874-d00029B6Be06f53b96e6c.jpg
http://image.hotdog.hu/user/matyica/indid.jpg

But most of the Mediterranid forms are exist in India from the Gracile to the Iranid and Arabid forms, of course in the original darker color complexion.

GrebluBro
12-02-2013, 09:49 AM
http://image.hotdog.hu/user/matyica/indid.jpg

I have seen this many times in internet. she is goddess beauty at least to Indian eyes :P

Kastrioti1443
12-02-2013, 09:50 AM

20% light skinned
2% with in 20% is as white as average Southern European, about 1-1.5% very pure Aryan or any Bs and they can pass as atypical in some parts of south Europe or southern East.

Not at all.

Lemon Kush
12-02-2013, 09:51 AM
He is North Indid. Pure Caucasoid, yes.

Indid is broad though it also includes Indo-Brachids which have Australoid mix. I think only gracile indids and north indids are pure Caucasoids.

GrebluBro
12-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Not at all.

Not at all for what??
For everything I said??
If you mean particular point please say it separate

Kastrioti1443
12-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Not at all for what??
For everything I said??
If you mean particular point please say it separate

This part:

2% with in 20% is as white as average Southern European

Smeagol
12-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Indid is broad though it also includes Indo-Brachids which have Australoid mix. I think only gracile indids and north indids are pure Caucasoids.

Indid includes Gracile-Indid, North Indid, Indo-Brachid, and Indo-Melanid (Dravidoid). Indo-Melanids are predominantly Caucasoid, with Weddid admixture, and Indo-Brachids are pure Caucasoid.

GrebluBro
12-02-2013, 09:55 AM
Following boys are ethnic-Tamilians except 4th and 5th guys (they are lower caste North Indians, their parents migrated south for work) and
let me know about other boys' phenotype classification.

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1424449_687038674648210_726900480_n.jpg

GrebluBro
12-02-2013, 10:00 AM
This part:

I agree ...I should have used the word atypical..my mistake

Smeagol
12-02-2013, 10:01 AM
Following boys are ethnic-Tamilians except 4th and 5th guys (they are lower caste North Indians, their parents migrated south for work) and
let me know about other boys' phenotype classification.

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1424449_687038674648210_726900480_n.jpg

Indids, and Indo-Melanids basically.

Kastrioti1443
12-02-2013, 10:05 AM
I agree ...I should have used the word atypical..my mistake
The problem is that south europe is a big place and generalizations are not a good thing.

GrebluBro
12-02-2013, 10:11 AM
Indids, and Indo-Melanids basically.

Guys 1,2,7,8,9,11 pass easily all over India except North west but include Uttar Pradesh (biggest Indian state 200 million).
They are middle-caste ethnic-Tamils

Their skin tone is average for Indian states like Maharashtra, Uttar pradesh etc.

I just said this to say most of the Indians cannot be separated by phenotype in any reasonable way

Swearengen
12-02-2013, 01:02 PM

Terms like "pure caucasoid" used to refer to certain anthropological types are a bit ridiculous from a genetic perspective.

Especially with regard to south asia, genetics should be used instead of out-dated anthropology.

Even the concept of "sub-race" in this sense is outdated. They are merely phenotypes.

I agree with gigolo. South asians cluster together for the most part.

tamilgangster
12-23-2013, 07:41 AM
How common are Nordindids? How common in South India? My uncles, grandpa and mom are apparently Nordindids.

Im asuming ur ice king/Ducktard, Nordindid phenotypes are rare in South India, U probably have arab admixture which is common among malayali Muslims. Ur phenotype could possibly be indobrachid, or indomelanid-arabid intermediatte.

Hungarian_master
03-21-2014, 03:07 PM
The Indid subrace are Europid.

The gipsies are mostly Indids.

GrebluBro
03-21-2014, 03:33 PM

May be 25,000 years ago (I wonder if White skinned people existed, and Europe was uninhabited)..Since then, many genetic/phenotype mutations happened all over the world.
No one knows anything for sure.

No race is as Farther from Negroids as Australoids are..