PDA

View Full Version : Which nation in the world is the most West Asian looking one?

reboun
09-18-2022, 06:44 AM
Which nation in the world has more West Asian looks than the others?

kingmob
09-18-2022, 07:12 AM
"West Asia" is not a uniform group, just like Europe isn't (e.g. Scandinavian vs Southern Euro looks).

tk'es
09-18-2022, 11:33 AM
there are several different phenotypes / human races in west asia, armenoids, anatolids, orientalids, iranids

Oliver109
09-18-2022, 11:42 AM
Armenia

Tenma de Pegasus
09-18-2022, 11:58 AM
Turks, syrians, lebaneses and castizos from Mexico.

Activateur
09-18-2022, 12:11 PM
Turks, syrians, lebaneses and castizos from Mexico.

He said west asians. Not southwest asians. Generally don't group them in the same category. Arabian Peninsula people aren't west asians. They're something more ancient.

Russki
09-18-2022, 12:28 PM
Which nation in the world has more West Asian looks than the others?

Circassians, Georgians, Abkhasians and Ossetians have the highest West Asian component on most calculators.

Dodecad

https://sun9-61.userapi.com/impg/7hoxTI3NTa8OF0IPQ0PBi91us559lis42_83qA/JwdDNftuCdY.jpg?size=800x581&quality=95&sign=8ebe033c2811c9dbc94c8f72622b7c91&type=album

https://sun9-85.userapi.com/impg/hOotU2JCpo4XmLpvUduXF_p1oxjAQQxYDGEYcQ/uwQkkq7sT9Y.jpg?size=1225x697&quality=95&sign=1d56b758d5c9ed82bfa8a4d208f3b245&type=album

Eurogenes

https://sun9-88.userapi.com/impg/Nlbc48OeeGRbigbkvFelML_2fi17TUvKZV2HVQ/sKwnl3bzTcE.jpg?size=1224x701&quality=95&sign=74053411d683e2994ab97211018bdb6b&type=album

Their second biggest component tends to be closely related East Med, unlike the South Asian admix of Brahui, Balochi, Makrani and other Indian/Paki groups.

Guti
09-18-2022, 01:34 PM
The most north west asian looking are georgians and kurds. Geneticall the most native north west asian (caucaso-iranic) are hurrians (georgians, lezgians etc.) and aryans (kurds and western persians).

Semitic people are south western asians. and arabs are the most semitic people.

placebo
09-18-2022, 01:36 PM
obviously not turks

Guti
09-18-2022, 01:39 PM
obviously not turksturks are immigrants from central asia and dont look like the native north western asian kurds and georgians who belong to a caucaso-iranian race (hurrians + aryans)

placebo
09-18-2022, 01:42 PM
turks are immigrants from central asia and dont look like native north western asian kurds and georgians who belong to a caucaso-irania race (hurrians + aryans)

kurds, armenians and assyrians are most west asian looking people rather than georgians.

as a admixture caucasus people are most west asian but his question is not this we know that.

Guti
09-18-2022, 01:49 PM
kurds, armenians and assyrians are most west asian looking people rather than georgians.

as a admixture caucasus people are most west asian but his question is not this we know that.
Georgians look very caucasian/caucasoid. Armenenians look anatolian. Assyrians look semitic.
Kurds look iranic/aryan. It is clear that caucasian and aryan are native to north western asian and belong to the same caucaso-iranic race

placebo
09-18-2022, 01:54 PM
Georgians look very caucasian/caucasoid. Armenenians look anatolian. Assyrians look semitic.
Kurds look iranic/aryan. It is clear that caucasian and aryan are native to north western asian and belong to the same caucaso-iranic race

anatolian and caucasus more closer to each other than iranic and caucasus lol what makes iranics and caucasus west asian but "anatolian" armenians not.

Guti
09-18-2022, 02:00 PM
anatolian and caucasus more closer to each other than iranic and caucasus lol what makes iranics and caucasus west asian but "anatolian" armenians not.

Both, caucasus and kurdistan is chg/irn_chl homeland. Anatolia is mostly eef homand. EEF race was very different from caucaso-iranic chg/irn_chl race

tk'es
09-18-2022, 02:04 PM
i don't either get what this label "caucaso-iranic" even means, i quite often come across it whenever i read guti's content

Rizza
09-18-2022, 02:26 PM
What does even West Asian mean, what does it mean to be West Asian looking

Pater Patota
09-18-2022, 02:52 PM
Which nation has the most big flat head with huge nose people, they’re the most west asian looking.

Guti
09-18-2022, 02:59 PM
i don't either get what this label "caucaso-iranic" even means, i quite often come across it whenever i read guti's contentwhen i am at home i will send you a link. Caucaso-iranics is a north western asian group of people who are closely related to the ancient copper age CHG/Irn_Chl people. Those chg people produced hurrians and aryans (persians and guto-medes)

Guti
09-18-2022, 09:44 PM
i don't either get what this label "caucaso-iranic" even means, i quite often come across it whenever i read guti's contentHere is what the latest 'southern arc' paper writes about a Caucaso-Iranic race/genetic cluster. From their 'Supplementary Materials' .pdf-file.

The SCaucasusMain cluster (Table S 9) is composed virtually entirely of individuals from Armenia within the South Caucasus region. In terms of the Total model previously discussed, this cluster was composed largely of CHG-related ancestry, but it fits well a model in which the CHG ancestry is replaced from ancestry related to Chalcolithic Iran (Hajji Firuz). These observations are not inconsistent with each other as Iran and the Caucasus share deep common ancestry,(10, 34) and it makes sense that the populations of Armenia of Chalcolithic and later date share common history with contemporary populations of Iran rather than having evolved in complete isolation from them since the Paleolithic date of the CHG samples. (7)
Anatolian-related ancestry in this cluster reaches only ~1/10, consistent with this cluster being maximally differentiated from the Anatolian Neolithic cluster on a geographical east-west axis and a genetic top-bottom axis in PCA space (Fig. S 22; Fig. S 23).
About ~3/10 of the ancestry of this cluster is derived from steppe pastoralists, similar levels to those observed for the Balkan cluster. Thus, steppe ancestry emanating from eastern Europe dispersed southward both in a western direction into southeastern Europe and also in an eastern direction across the Caucasus. Steppe pastoralists have mixed ancestry with about half of their ancestry derived from eastern European hunter-gatherers and the rest from the south(7-10) (Supplementary Text S5) and this is indeed reflected in the results of models in which the Yamnaya are replaced by EHG as a source in which the amount of EHG ancestry is roughly half. We caution, however, that in the Caucasus it is not clear that the steppe ancestry is derived only from steppe pastoralist migrations as we will see that it is also present in halcolithic samples from Armenia that predate the formation of the Yamnaya.

The SCaucasusNIran cluster (Table S 10) overlaps with the SCaucasusMain cluster but is genetically and geographically more diffuse, also encompassing samples from N Iran and some samples from Turkey. The relationship with the SCaucasusMain cluster is also evident in the assignment of individuals to the two clusters (Cluster5.2.7.6.6 and Cluster5.2.7.6.20) where only one of the clustering methods divides the two groups.
The main difference of this cluster to the SCaucasusMain one is the presence of some southern (Mesopotamian or Levantine) ancestry which makes up around ~16%, a proportion largely subtracted from the amount of steppe ancestry which diminishes to around ~13%

Basically you can divide Western Asia into 2 parts.

North Western Asian native people: Aryan people (Kurds, Western Persians, Ossetians etc) and Caucasians (Georgians, Dagestani groups etc.).

South Western Asians: Semitic people in Arabia and Levant (Jews, Levantine Arabs, Gulf Arabs etc.)

Rizza
09-18-2022, 09:49 PM
Ossetian is indeed an Indo-Iranian language like Kurdish which also includes Scythian https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Iranian_languages , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ossetian_language , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Iranian_languages

People of the Caucasus seem related to Indo-Europeans ?

Guti
09-18-2022, 09:55 PM
People of the Caucasus seem related to Indo-Europeans ?Not exactly from the Caucasus, but more to the southeast of it. Somewhere from Kurdistan. But yeah, it has been said that proto-Indo-Europeans (they call them now proto-Indo-Hittites, lol) were of a Caucaso-Iranic racial stock from the Chalcolithic period (Copper Age around 6000 BC).

Rizza
09-18-2022, 10:03 PM
Not exactly from the Caucasus, but more to the southeast of it. Somewhere from Kurdistan. But yeah, it has been said that proto-Indo-Europeans (they call them now proto-Indo-Hittites, lol) were of a Caucaso-Iranic racial stock from the Chalcolithic period (Copper Age around 6000 BC).

Yeah but they must of passed through or lived in the Caucasus and Ural where cultures such as the Maykop, Yamnaya were created etc. Coon for example considered Indo-European to of been a mix of Caucasian + Finno Ugric

tipirneni
09-18-2022, 10:09 PM
Not exactly from the Caucasus, but more to the southeast of it. Somewhere from Kurdistan. But yeah, it has been said that proto-Indo-Europeans (they call them now proto-Indo-Hittites, lol) were of a Caucaso-Iranic racial stock from the Chalcolithic period (Copper Age around 6000 BC).

Kurds were 3ft devils according to Sumerian and akkadan records. when did they become aryans? what a joker
https://www.warlordgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/660px-Stele_Naram_Sim_Louvre_Sb4-600x545.jpg

Guti
09-18-2022, 10:09 PM
Pure EHG people before they mixed with the CHG people were indeed 'Finnic' or 'Uralic' in nature. So the pre-Yamnaya 'Yamnaya Horizon' before it was Indo-Europeanized had some Uralic features.

Guti
09-18-2022, 10:11 PM
Kurds were 3ft devils according to Sumerian and akkadan records. when did they become aryans? what a jokerSo? According to the Arabian stories and their theories, Kurds are children of Jinns. :picard1:

tipirneni
09-18-2022, 10:13 PM
Kurds never existed in the history until some Oghuz turks married some of those 3 foot devils for having them fetch water and other menial jobs when the Arian Crusaders were smashing their asses every day

tipirneni
09-18-2022, 10:15 PM
So? According to the Arabian stories and their theories, Kurds are children of Jinns. :picard1:

Well you claim but the Arabs or Iranians never considered you core part of their people. Just because of the Crusaders the turks used you guys for few hundred years when they had tough time

Guti
09-18-2022, 10:23 PM
Well you claim but the Arabs or Iranians never considered you core part of their people. Just because of the Crusaders the turks used you guys for few hundred years when they had tough timeWe are not your neighbours. We belong to different species and culture. We live even in distinguish regions. We have very different origins. We have nothing in common with each other.

tipirneni
09-18-2022, 10:27 PM
We are not your neighbours. We belong to different species and culture. We live even in distinguish regions. We have very different origins. We have nothing in common with each other.

You are a country less joker, claiming big civilizations as your own. No one gives a fuck about you. The historical records show you guys were 3ft devils left outside the cities but later turks used you guys and fucked you which now you see as aryan which others see as 3ft wild animals

Guti
09-18-2022, 10:34 PM
You are a country less joker, claiming big civilizations as your own. No one gives a fuck about you. The historical records show you guys were 3ft devils left outside the cities but later turks used you guys and fucked you which now you see as aryan which others see as 3ft wild animalsI sense jealousy from a Dravidian

Just look at the mirror and tell me what you see. I am happy I don't have to see the same what you see in the mirror every morning, hehe..

tipirneni
09-18-2022, 10:43 PM
I sense jealousy from a Dravidian

Just look at the mirror and tell me what you see. I am happy I don't have to see the same what you see in the mirror every morning, hehe..

Do you have a home or a country to talk like that 3ftr ? we are 2B+ people with proper history and 3rd biggest GDP in the world and most educated people in the world and also Indians have the biggest expatriate working population in the world worth more than the countries where you live giving blow jobs.

Guti
09-18-2022, 10:52 PM
Do you have a home or a country to talk like that 3ftr ? we are 2B+ people with proper history and 3rd biggest GDP in the world and most educated people in the world and also Indians have the biggest expatriate working population in the world worth more than the countries where you live giving blow jobs.Gooooooooood and brave boy! Ssshht, be quiet now.

And I don't have to say or prove anything. Science is speaking for me. Science is saying I am right, and that Dravidian people failed big time. Did you really think that you guys with Dravidian brains could outsmart the real Aryans? In your dreams, baby.

You can manipulate your DNA results as much as you want and all day long, at the end you will fail big time, because sooner or later the truth comes always into the surface. But Dravidians brains don't understand that.

tipirneni
09-18-2022, 11:01 PM
Gooooooooood and brave boy! Ssshht, be quiet now.

And I don't have to say or prove anything. Science is speaking for me. Science is saying I am right, and that Dravidian people failed big time. Did you really think that you guys with Dravidian brains could outsmart the real Aryans? In your dreams, baby.

You can manipulate your DNA results as much as you want and all day long, at the end you will fail big time, because sooner or later the truth comes always into the surface. But Dravidians brains don't understand that.

if you had put that much effort in sucking that turkish official cock then you could have atleast got a valid passport. Our guys are all 5ft+ so they dont listen to 3fters

Guti
09-18-2022, 11:07 PM
if you had put that much effort in sucking that turkish official cock then you could have atleast got a valid passport. Our guys are all 5ft+ so they dont listen to 3ftersLol, why are you hiding yourself behind Turkic subhumans?

Last thing I have to say to you. I am of a ‘pure’ Caucaso-Iranic race since my DNA is showing mostly Copper Age Caucasus and Copper Age Zagros in my results and I am a real ARYAN and a direct heir of the Aryans.
You are neither Caucaso-Iranic nor an Aryan. Eat your heart out! And if don't want to talk science and nothing substantial to add, then bye bye.

Batty Boy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdcAJm73vcs

tipirneni
09-18-2022, 11:35 PM
Lol, why are you hiding yourself behind Turkic subhumans?

Last thing I have to say to you. I am of a ‘pure’ Caucaso-Iranic race since my DNA is showing mostly Copper Age Caucasus and Copper Age Zagros in my results and I am a real ARYAN and a direct heir of the Aryans.
You are neither Caucaso-Iranic nor an Aryan. Eat your heart out! And if don't want to talk science and nothing substantial to add, then bye bye.

Batty Boy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdcAJm73vcs

You get blowjobs from Caucausian turks as your history says while fetching his daily water and kabobs. Why comparing with bigger countries than your lords & masters country. He himself is a regular citizen here nothing more.