PDA

View Full Version : Why does North America have fewer radical Muslims than Europe?

Ruggery
09-24-2022, 10:35 PM
From time to time I see that in Europe there are attacks by radical Muslims while in the US you rarely see these (although there have also been but less than in Europe)

Incal
09-24-2022, 11:01 PM
Muslims to Europe are like the mexicans and cubans (now venezuelans too) to the US: they are poor, uneducated, brutal and can cross the borders just by walking or sailing.

Tooting Carmen
09-24-2022, 11:09 PM
Muslims to Europe are like the mexicans and cubans (now venezuelans too) to the US: they are poor, uneducated, brutal and can cross the borders just by walking or sailing.

I was about to say something along those lines. Most Islamic immigration that does exist in the US - whether from the Middle East or South Asia - is of the middle-class, educated and (relatively) secular kind.

N.B. I would have said Mexicans, Central Americans and now Venezuelans in the US rather than Cubans - compared to the others, the Cuban immigration has been a lot more socially varied.

Incal
09-24-2022, 11:20 PM
I was about to say something along those lines. Most Islamic immigration that does exist in the US - whether from the Middle East or South Asia - is of the middle-class, educated and (relatively) secular kind.

Just the mere fact of being able to pay a plane ticket to the US and be granted a visa means someone is at least decent.

N.B. I would have said Mexicans, Central Americans and now Venezuelans in the US rather than Cubans - compared to the others, the Cuban immigration has been a lot more socially varied.

I agree. But I wanted to highlight the sailing part.

Ruggery
09-24-2022, 11:55 PM
Just the mere fact of being able to pay a plane ticket to the US and be granted a visa means someone is at least decent.

I agree. But I wanted to highlight the sailing part.

It is assumed that to enter Europe you also need a visa or well that was the case for some countries, I think France is more permissive with some countries that were its former colonies of which many are Muslims, strange as it may seem many of those countries hated France .

Tooting Carmen
09-25-2022, 12:00 AM
It is assumed that to enter Europe you also need a visa or well that was the case for some countries, I think France is more permissive with some countries that were its former colonies of which many are Muslims, strange as it may seem many of those countries hated France .

(1) There is a lot of illegal immigration. (2) Even much of the legal immigration from the MENA and South Asia is low income, whether to do with employment, family reunion or seeking asylum.

capocannoniere
09-25-2022, 12:05 AM
(1) There is a lot of illegal immigration. (2) Even much of the legal immigration from the MENA and South Asia is low income, whether to do with employment, family reunion or seeking asylum.

I think some former French colonies have their people eligible for citizenship, Algeria at least.

NSXD60
09-25-2022, 12:08 AM
Ilhan Omar is not radical?

Tooting Carmen
09-25-2022, 12:09 AM
I think some former French colonies have their people eligible for citizenship, Algeria at least.

Only those born before 1961.

Tooting Carmen
09-25-2022, 12:10 AM
Ilhan Omar is not radical?

Not in a violent sense, no.

Eliades
09-25-2022, 12:44 AM
Because we take in all the Latin American and SSA immigrants, I wish Europe would stay European tho.

Incal
09-25-2022, 12:47 AM

Sometimes I get the feeling you live in another planet. Have you never seen how immigrants jump fences like nothing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YJtHRzgs_w

Eliades
09-25-2022, 12:50 AM
Sometimes I get the feeling you live in another planet. Have you never seen how immigrants jump fences like nothing?

Sure, the border patrol is keeping them away, but I'll kept thinking was how long till the Spanish government let them in and run rampant, seems to be the trend in the Western half of Europe.

coolfrenchguy
09-25-2022, 02:19 AM
Sure, the border patrol is keeping them away, but I'll kept thinking was how long till the Spanish government let them in and run rampant, seems to be the trend in the Western half of Europe.

no,not really ,these two small territories on the moroccan soil ,are called Ceuta and Mellila,but it's mostly Ceuta most of the time ,their belong since a while to Spain (saying than they have been more stolen by force to morocco) because they believe than they can cross by swimming the smaller part of the mediterrean sea to spain ,but indeed it's more harder than that,it's something like 15 kilometres by swimming between the african and the european continent(not doable aside being a world class champion) meaning than Ceuta like Mellila is a rich small part of the rich european union and spain with the euro as currency
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceuta
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a5/Localizaci%C3%B3n_de_Ceuta.svg/langfr-1024px-Localizaci%C3%B3n_de_Ceuta.svg.png

Eliades
09-25-2022, 02:28 AM
no,not really ,these two small territories on the moroccan soil ,are called Ceuta and Mellila,but it's mostly Ceuta most of the time ,their belong since a while to Spain (saying than they have been more stolen by force to morocco) because they believe than they can cross by swimming the smaller part of the mediterrean sea to spain ,but indeed it's more harder than that,it's something like 15 kilometres by swimming between the african and the european continent(not doable aside being a world class champion) meaning than Ceuta like Mellila is a rich small part of the rich european union and spain with the euro as currency
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceuta
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a5/Localizaci%C3%B3n_de_Ceuta.svg/langfr-1024px-Localizaci%C3%B3n_de_Ceuta.svg.png

Ah gotcha now, thanks for correcting me on the small detail. I never knew about that territory, that's why I'm glad I get to talk to real Europeans on here who care about their land, and learn more about what's going on for you guys.

That's good news, why don't the migrants just stay in the Moroccan territory, Ceuta? Instead of taking that major risk of going to Spain, I mean surely Ceuta is better than most SSA countries right now, right?

Ruggery
09-25-2022, 03:29 AM

I mean to enter legally, all those people who come from Africa enter illegally, if the countries of Europe had governments like the Australian one, 90% of those immigrants would be deported, few countries like Switzerland do not allow anyone to enter since they monitor who enters For example, as Latin Americans, except in Spain, it would be difficult for us to legally immigrate to another European country due to the many requirements they ask for. These idiots, on the other hand, do not care because they know that the European governments in most cases will not do anything to them. .

Ruggery
09-25-2022, 03:30 AM
I mean to enter legally, all those people who come from Africa enter illegally, if the countries of Europe had governments like the Australian one, 90% of those immigrants would be deported, few countries like Switzerland do not allow anyone to enter since they monitor who enters For example, as Latin Americans, except in Spain, it would be difficult for us to legally immigrate to another European country due to the many requirements they ask for. These idiots, on the other hand, do not care because they know that the European governments in most cases will not do anything to them. .

I bet that even an American or Canadian would be asked for more things to enter than an African.

Ruggery
09-25-2022, 03:32 AM

That is not the only entry point for immigrants, they also enter through Italy and through the Turkey-Greece border, although in the latter case those who enter are more Syrians, Iranians and other people from the Middle East.

Jacques de Imbelloni
09-25-2022, 04:13 AM
edit

Incal
09-25-2022, 04:55 AM

Nowadays, all immigrants enter illegally in Europe. Same with the US:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrQSYNURG7c

Tooting Carmen
09-25-2022, 07:13 PM
I bet that even an American or Canadian would be asked for more things to enter than an African.

Visa requirements suggest otherwise. Also, many Latin Americans come to Europe with either Portuguese, Spanish or Italian passports depending on their ancestors.

Ruggery
09-25-2022, 08:59 PM
Visa requirements suggest otherwise. Also, many Latin Americans come to Europe with either Portuguese, Spanish or Italian passports depending on their ancestors.

I mean that for them they ask for papers, instead African immigrants give many refugee status and nothing else is needed.

Tooting Carmen
09-25-2022, 09:38 PM
I mean that for them they ask for papers, instead African immigrants give many refugee status and nothing else is needed.

It's not as straightforward as that. The refusal rate for asylum-seekers is like 75-80%, and rarely will even the successful ones be granted refugee status without having to undergo at least one appeals process.

B01AB20
09-25-2022, 11:00 PM

I remember reading that deportation rate of illegal immigrants was only 30% in EU.
When there's a deportation treaty, like with Morocco or Algeria, is more or less easy. But with black africans is very difficcult.

axel.aleman
09-26-2022, 04:45 PM
More distance and less welfare

Almafuerte27
09-27-2022, 01:16 AM
Because Europe is nearer than US/Canada.