PDA

View Full Version : A bit about my hospital stay but this time not about the surgery but who I have met

Mortimer
10-01-2022, 01:30 AM
In the hospital I met interesting people from all over the world. One doctor had a strong Russian accent, I assume she was Russian. I also met a few Germans who work on assembly in Austria. One nurse was Italian, a few nurses and a doctor were Serbo-Croatians and spoke Serbo-Croatian with me too, they seem to be allowed to do that on duty, nobody forbids them. Then I met a few Croatians and a former work colleague, I used to work at Miba and there I met someone who was even on the same shift as me. I was in the room with very old grandfathers, born in 1939. There were interesting conversations and interesting people.

Victor
10-01-2022, 01:34 AM
Imagine that every of them wrote on their personal pages in social networks or at some weird forums about meeting you xD

NSXD60
10-01-2022, 01:38 AM
Did you meet Ukrainians recovering from bullet wounds?

Mortimer
10-01-2022, 02:30 AM

One security guard spoke russian or a russian like language, maybe Ukranian? Maybe he was a chechen? Something into the russian direction heavy accent some russian sounding language. He was baltid, blue eyes, light brown hair etc. A bit chubby and strong, Security guard.

Mortimer
10-01-2022, 02:31 AM
A nurse who gave me electro therapy asked me where im from, and I said Serbia. I asked him where are you from, he said Italy. Then he asked me whether it is visible and I said because of his accent I thought he is Albanian or Greek. But that I do not know that so well who is Italian who is Albanian who is Greek etc. but that I noticed the accent.

Babak
10-01-2022, 04:27 AM

Wtf lol

Babak
10-01-2022, 04:28 AM

Wtf lol

Alenka
10-01-2022, 05:59 AM
Did you meet Americans recovering from sex reassignment surgery?

Mortimer
10-01-2022, 06:02 AM
Did you meet Americans recovering from sex reassignment surgery?

Now that you mention it I think i did met NSDX60