PDA

View Full Version : Znam sta vas ubija ... Kosovo je Srbija ... I know what kills you... Kosovo is Serbia!

Mortimer
10-04-2022, 05:27 AM
https://youtu.be/vqVT9m-0rt8

Atlantic Reptilian
10-04-2022, 06:40 AM
Why is Kosovo Serbia?

Nomadian90'
12-12-2022, 02:03 PM
I have read that explosions and shootings have been heard in Kosovo for several days. Albanian police, including special ROSA troops, arrest the Serbian population. Serb property is confiscated without giving reasons. I think this is an attempt by the west to start another war front. Serbia will be forced to help its compatriots from Kosovo. The world will condemn her, and Russia will help her, even though she has to deal with Ukraine herself.
Anyone know more about this?

Info from polish blog. (You must translate in google translate.)

https://marucha.wordpress.com/2022/12/12/tragiczna-sytuacja-serbow-w-kosowie/

KrashNick
12-12-2022, 02:44 PM
I have read that explosions and shootings have been heard in Kosovo for several days. Albanian police, including special ROSA troops, arrest the Serbian population. Serb property is confiscated without giving reasons. I think this is an attempt by the west to start another war front. Serbia will be forced to help its compatriots from Kosovo. The world will condemn her, and Russia will help her, even though she has to deal with Ukraine herself.
Anyone know more about this?

Info from polish blog. (You must translate in google translate.)

https://marucha.wordpress.com/2022/12/12/tragiczna-sytuacja-serbow-w-kosowie/

That's full of BS .

Serbian criminals supported by Vucic throw bombs at Kosovo election offices, they fired on the Kosovar police during a regular patrol northern of Kosovo but they also attacked Eulex .

They even attacked journalists with grenades and also put barricades on the roads. There would be no tensions in northern of Kosovo were it not for the criminals tied to Serbian regime.

Nomadian90'
12-12-2022, 04:49 PM
That's full of BS .

Serbian criminals supported by Vucic throw bombs at Kosovo election offices, they fired on the Kosovar police during a regular patrol northern of Kosovo but they also attacked Eulex .

They even attacked journalists with grenades and also put barricades on the roads. There would be no tensions in northern of Kosovo were it not for the criminals tied to Serbian regime.

Maybe it will turn out to be the same as in Donbas in 2014? There, the ukrainian police fired live ammunition at unarmed civilians, who then had to defend themselves. And the world heard about "evil, armed separatists".
The Serbs did not drop bombs on themselves. This was done by NATO with the support of the entire "democratic world", destroying civilian targets and settlements.
Let me wait for the opinion of foreigners and Serbian inhabitants of Kosovo.

Cristiano viejo
12-12-2022, 04:58 PM
Albanian population of Kosovo should be expelled, and Kosovo repopulated with the original settlers, the Serbians, and join Serbia forever and ever.
This would be the fair thing, but of course Serbia is going to pay its support to Russia.

curveball
12-12-2022, 05:20 PM
Albanian population of Kosovo should be expelled, and Kosovo repopulated with the original settlers, the Serbians, and join Serbia forever and ever.
This would be the fair thing, but of course Serbia is going to pay its support to Russia.

I may not be informed as good about the topic, but aren't original settlers actually of Balkan origin? Therefore old-Serbs would not be it.
Romanians, Greeks, Thracian Bulgarians, Albanians and Greeks were in Balkans before Slavic migration afaik.
Current region of Kosovo was under several rules Greeks, Romans, Bulgars, Byzantines, Ottomans and so on.

KrashNick
12-12-2022, 05:21 PM
Maybe it will turn out to be the same as in Donbas in 2014? There, the ukrainian police fired live ammunition at unarmed civilians, who then had to defend themselves. And the world heard about "evil, armed separatists".
The Serbs did not drop bombs on themselves. This was done by NATO with the support of the entire "democratic world", destroying civilian targets and settlements.
Let me wait for the opinion of foreigners and Serbian inhabitants of Kosovo.

I assumed as such, you would rather believe someone who basically never been in Kosovo than someone who lives here.

Cristiano viejo
12-12-2022, 05:24 PM
I may not be informed as good about the topic, but aren't original settlers actually of Balkan origin? Therefore old-Serbs would not be it.
Romanians, Greeks, Thracian Bulgarians, Albanians and Greeks were in Balkans before Slavic migration afaik.
Current region of Kosovo was under several rules Greeks, Romans, Bulgars, Byzantines, Ottomans and so on.

So Serbians should leave Serbia, Croatians Croatia, Slovenians Slovenia and so on?

KrashNick
12-12-2022, 05:24 PM

Cristiano you are clueless when it comes to Balkan topics. Focus on football, seem like you still have not dealt with Morocco eliminating Spain :D

Cristiano viejo
12-12-2022, 05:32 PM
Cristiano you are clueless when it comes to Balkan topics. Focus on football, seem like you still have not dealt with Morocco eliminating Spain :D

It is my personal opinion, respect it same than you respect your Muslim brothers of Morocco and are happy with our elimination.

Dušan
12-12-2022, 05:41 PM

Seems they want to leave voluntarily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdGVezKqzfw

2:45 - Albanian old man about his grandsons - all of them will move to England when they graduate.

Kosovo is in even worse economic situation than in Albania.

KrashNick
12-12-2022, 05:51 PM
It is my personal opinion, respect it same than you respect your Muslim brothers of Morocco and are happy with our elimination.

Nah, I support teams who play good football and not because of their fantasy semitic religions

KrashNick
12-12-2022, 06:00 PM
Seems they want to leave voluntarily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdGVezKqzfw

2:45 - Albanian old man about his grandsons - all of them will move to England when they graduate.

Kosovo is in even worse economic situation than in Albania.

You ain't doing better in Serbia, not to mention your negative demographics for decades.

A report by a youth organization showed that half of the population of Serbia under the age of 30 are planning or want to leave the country.

https://rs.n1info.com/english/news/half-of-young-serbians-want-to-leave-the-country/
https://www.euractiv.com/section/enlargement/news/thu-one-fifth-of-serbs-want-to-leave-serbia/

TheForeigner
12-12-2022, 06:05 PM
Kosovo was stolen by Albanian nationalists and terrorists from KLA from Serbia with the aid of the military and diplomatic pressure of NATO. Without the US/NATO intervention Kosovo would have stayed Serbian, as it should have. KLA terrorists stood no chance against Serbian army and police.

curveball
12-12-2022, 06:23 PM
So Serbians should leave Serbia, Croatians Croatia, Slovenians Slovenia and so on?

Nope, but they can/could remain on regions which were not inhabited/claimed before. So most of them are relatively rightful owners.
It's not a surprise the capital city of Serbs is/was Belgrade *(for a long period of time), even their first official capital was not in Kosovo and when they came into Balkans, it was far far NW/away from Kosovo.
It's also for me rather curiosity how did Vlachs not create their own nation and claim lands, rather they int*mixed with (current Ethnics) like Albanians/Serbs/Bulgars etc, and got vanished.

Cristiano viejo
12-12-2022, 06:33 PM
Nope, but they can/could remain on regions which were not inhabited/claimed before. So most of them are relatively rightful owners.

Not sure if I understood... what is the difference between Serbians claiming proper Serbia, and Serbians claiming Kosovo, if according you in any case they as Slavs were not the original owners??

curveball
12-12-2022, 06:50 PM
Not sure if I understood... what is the difference between Serbians claiming proper Serbia, and Serbians claiming Kosovo, if according you in any case they as Slavs were not the original owners??

Mainland Serbia(Excluding Kosovo) is in most cases not claimed by no any other paleo-Balkanite ethnic/nation.
That means Serbs are rightfull owners of what is known central Serbia. Vojvodina is controversial and Kosovo is out of discussion.

Croatia is not being claimed by anyone therefore they are rightfull owners for example.

On other hand nations like Macedonia, which was a Greek province B.C if I remember correctly, should in no means belong to Slavs. But to it's rightfull owners - Greeks.
Slavs don't even by the looks belong to this region.

Well it's also true that most of southern Slavs ethnics are mixed with paleo-balkan ethnics. Therefore it's pretty possible Serbs,Croats, Bosnians and Albanians have common ancestors.

So just to return to the main topic, I see no logic of claiming a land where your people migrated to. It's factual that ancestors of Romanians, Greeks, Albanians, Bulgarians (Thracian ones) lived on Balkan soil and are their rightfull owners of all logical lands they claim. Like Albanians in this case Kosovo, or Greeks - Macedonia/ Instabul.

Cristiano viejo
12-12-2022, 07:05 PM
Mainland Serbia(Excluding Kosovo) is in most cases not claimed by no any other paleo-Balkanite ethnic/nation.
That means Serbs are rightfull owners of what is known central Serbia. Vojvodina is controversial and Kosovo is out of discussion.

Croatia is not being claimed by anyone therefore they are rightfull owners for example.

On other hand nations like Macedonia, which was a Greek province B.C if I remember correctly, should in no means belong to Slavs. But to it's rightfull owners - Greeks.

Well it's also true that most of southern Slavs ethnics are mixed with paleo-balkan ethnics. Therefore it's pretty possible Serbs,Croats, Bosnians and Albanians have common ancestors.

So just to return to the main topic, I see no logic of claiming a land where your people migrated to. It's factual that ancestors of Romanians, Greeks, Albanians, Bulgarians (Thracian ones) lived on Balkan soil and are their rightfull owners of all logical lands they claim. Like Albanians in this case Kosovo, or Greeks - Macedonia/ Instabul.

Ie this is just a question of time and opportunities. In the moment someone claims Croatia they must leave.

OK :)

curveball
12-12-2022, 07:25 PM
Ie this is just a question of time and opportunities. In the moment someone claims Croatia they must leave.

OK :)

You are being childish now? There is noone who claims Croatia and I didn't say someone claims it.
Im talking about current ethnics.
If you come with reasonable counter argument, I will gladly listen to it.
You might have an agenda, but it is how it is.
Albanians or their ancestors lived in Kosovo and surroundings long before Slavs.
Greeks and their ancestors lived in Macedonia and surrounding long before Slavs.
Same as for you, AFAIK is Giblartar? Do you think it belong to the Brits or to you?
Didn't your ancestors live on that soil for thousands of years? How do you feel that someone moves to your territory and claims it?

Dušan
12-12-2022, 07:37 PM

O really?

You will say what is controversial and what is out of discussion? :rofl_002:

We are rightfull owners of entire terittory of our country.

Your CH are already full of Albanian immgrants, and you will get even more of them. :thumb001:

curveball
12-12-2022, 07:58 PM
O really?

You will say what is controversial and what is out of discussion? :rofl_002:

We are rightfull owners of entire terittory of our country.

Your CH are already full of Albanian immgrants, and you will get even more of them. :thumb001:

You are not native of Balkans, therefore claiming inhabited lands is hilarious.
Even the first settlers didn't settle no where near of what is now known as Kosovo.
We don't have just Albanians, we have many ethnicities also Serbs and Croats etc. Most are hardworking, people here have reason to work.

Dušan
12-12-2022, 08:02 PM
You are not native of Balkans, therefore claiming inhabited lands is hilarious.
Even the first settlers didn't settle no where near of what is now known as Kosovo.
We don't have just Albanians, we have many ethnicities also Serbs and Croats etc. Most are hardworking, people here have reason to work.

We are partly native to Balkans, our genetic in this form exist as it is, here for 1000 years.

My closest ancestral historical sample is Macedonian from 11th century.

https://i.imgur.com/qWOdnIk.png

If there is sample from Kosovo, I will get even closer distance.

Jankec
12-12-2022, 08:04 PM
It would be fun if Kosovo reunites with Serbia. Serbia would become Serbo-Albanian state with more than 20% Albanians, with Albanian parties in parliament, Albanian ministries, Albanian immigrants in other parts of Serbia, Albanian welfare recipients...:pop2:

Dušan
12-12-2022, 08:07 PM
It would be fun if Kosovo reunites with Serbia. Serbia would become Serbo-Albanian state with more than 20% Albanians, with Albanian parties in parliament, Albanian ministries, Albanian immigrants in other arts of Serbia, Albanian welfare recipients...:pop2:

Better 20% Albanians than 20% CroRats.

curveball
12-12-2022, 08:08 PM
We are partly native to Balkans, our genetic in this form exist as it is, here for 1000 years.

My closest ancestral historical sample is Macedonian from 11th century.

https://i.imgur.com/qWOdnIk.png

If there is sample from Kosovo, I will get even closer distance.

Ofcourse, I already mentioned above, when your nation ancestors migrated to Balkans they mixed with Paleo-Balkanite people. Therefore it's very possible you have same ancestors like Albanians.
You will also have Serbs who are (Extremes) 100% Slavic or 100% of Balkan origin.
That doesn't change the fact, where your nation came from.

Dušan
12-12-2022, 08:12 PM
Ofcourse, I already mentioned above, when your nation ancestors migrated to Balkans they mixed with Paleo-Balkanite people. Therefore it's very possible you have same ancestors like Albanians.
You will also have Serbs who are (Extremes) 100% Slavic or 100% of Balkan origin.
That doesn't change the fact, where your nation came from.

Wrong, there are no Serbs who are 100% proto-Slavic, or 100% Balkan origin.

curveball
12-12-2022, 08:22 PM
Wrong, there are no Serbs who are 100% proto-Slavic, or 100% Balkan origin.

Out of 7 almost milion people, you are really delusional to think that such an extreme isn't possible.
Your claim isn't logical still regarding to the topic, being a Slavic nation automatically makes you not rightfull owner of Kosovo region.
In this case Turks could have same claims for Kosovo or Istanbul as you for Kosovo. Turks were in Kosovo longer than Serbs AFAIK. They also build mosques and tried to asimilated the population. Seems as a pattern.

Dušan
12-12-2022, 08:34 PM
Out of 7 almost milion people, you are really delusional to think that such an extreme isn't possible.
Your claim isn't logical still regarding to the topic, being a Slavic nation automatically makes you not rightfull owner of Kosovo region.
In this case Turks could have same claims for Kosovo or Istanbul as you for Kosovo. Turks were in Kosovo longer than Serbs AFAIK. They also build mosques and tried to asimilated the population. Seems as a pattern.

Seems you dont understand how autosomal genetic works.
Such extremes cannot exist to this day in any population or ethnic group.

Serbia is rightfull owner of entire its territory.

You are some Albo already living in Switzerland? :)
Quick, call your remain relatives in Kosovo to join you.

Life in West is much better than in isolated area, with constant fear of loosing USA support.

curveball
12-12-2022, 08:40 PM
Seems you dont understand how autosomal genetic works.
Such extremes cannot exist to this day in any population or ethnic group.

Serbia is rightfull owner of entire its territory.

You are some Albo already living in Switzerland? :)
Quick, call your remain relatives in Kosovo to join you.

Life in West is much better than in isolated area, with constant fear of loosing USA support.

You are just repeating yourself, without giving me any factual argument. Will you give me any fact or will you repeat the cassette?
Also you claim that I'm Albanian, well.. good I learn something new, everyday :thumb001:
Typical Balkan 3rd world backward mentality.
Whole region if full of backward people not just your two countries.
You are a great example.

Dušan
12-12-2022, 08:45 PM
You are just repeating yourself, without giving me any factual argument. Will you give me any fact or will you repeat the cassette?
Also you claim that I'm Albanian, well.. good I learn something new, everyday :thumb001:
Typical Balkan 3rd world backward mentality.
Whole region if full of backward people not just your two countries.
You are a great example.

My factual argument is 11th century N. Macedonian - my closest match.

Soon, when we would have a sample of 11th century citizen of Kosovo province - I will post it, too. :)

curveball
12-12-2022, 09:05 PM
My factual argument is 11th century N. Macedonian - my closest match.

Soon, when we would have a sample of 11th century citizen of Kosovo province - I will post it, too. :)

That is not argument. You are giving me an individual example. You can be yourself asimilated Albanian/Greek/Bulgarian, who knows. How does it prove anything.
Does your family cover whole Serbian nation? I have to repeat myself again, your nations ancestors migrated to Balkans in 6th century, it's normal your ancestors mixed with natives.
So you proved again nothing.

We are talking about general consensus. Serbs = Slavs / Greeks * Albanians = Paleo-Balkanites. Whether you drop your Slavic identity or manifest something new.

Give me a based factual argument, which gives Serbia a Slavic nation that in history migrated to Balkans in 6th century claims to a land in middle of Balkans.

Dušan
12-12-2022, 09:14 PM
That is not argument. You are giving me an individual example. You can be yourself asimilated Albanian/Greek/Bulgarian, who knows. How does it prove anything.
Does your family cover whole Serbian nation? I have to repeat myself again, your nations ancestors migrated to Balkans in 6th century, it's normal your ancestors mixed with natives.
So you proved again nothing.

We are talking about general consensus. Serbs = Slavs / Greeks * Albanians = Paleo-Balkanites. Whether you drop your Slavic identity or manifest something new.

Give me a based factual argument, which gives Serbia a Slavic nation that in history migrated to Balkans in 6th century claims to a land in middle of Balkans.

It is so funny how ignorant you are into autosomal genetics. :D

That sample is very close to Serbian average.

medieval north Macedonian

Distance to: MKD_MA:I2530
0.02649123 Moldovan
0.02950083 Serbian
0.03085576 Romanian
0.03195199 Montenegrin
0.03443137 Bulgarian
0.03584209 Bosnian
0.03609124 Macedonian
0.03677063 Croatian
0.03776997 Gagauz
0.03817394 Slovenian

It is well known what is territory of Serbia according to United Nations.

NATO agression againts Serbia with goal to secede one of its parts is illegal and out of any law.

Cristiano viejo
12-12-2022, 09:15 PM
You are being childish now? There is noone who claims Croatia and I didn't say someone claims it.

Yesssssss, I know none has claimed or claims Croatiaaaaaaaaaa, but according your own argument and logic if someone does it in future, and taking account that Croatians, as Slavs, are not native to that territory, they should leave, true?

Pretty stupid, I also know this.

Victor
12-13-2022, 07:15 AM
Damn, this "native/non-native" game is so pathetic, land belongs to those who conquered it and controls it. Now Kosovo is Albanian, I have full sympathy to Serbs and the idea of Serbian Kosovo, but it's Serbian now on paper only.

curveball
12-13-2022, 02:54 PM
Yesssssss, I know none has claimed or claims Croatiaaaaaaaaaa, but according your own argument and logic if someone does it in future, and taking account that Croatians, as Slavs, are not native to that territory, they should leave, true?

Pretty stupid, I also know this.

No, because there will be noone to claim it. You can't take the context literally, that's just dumb. We are talking about historical context. Albanians and Serbs have been fighting for this region for a long time.
By no means Serbs can claim a region they are not native to and also not even a majority in.

But good to know Giblartar belong to the Brits with your logic and Instanbul belong to Turkey.

curveball
12-13-2022, 02:57 PM
Damn, this "native/non-native" game is so pathetic, land belongs to those who conquered it and controls it. Now Kosovo is Albanian, I have full sympathy to Serbs and the idea of Serbian Kosovo, but it's Serbian now on paper only.

Sure, it was conquered by Turks for 500 years, where Albanians were basically their main vassals. So it's almost now 5-600 years since Serbs didn't have it. Now tell me how can they claim such a region? Even in last centuries their population never reached more than 45%. So I'm still literally waiting for any argument that could fit into this structure.

curveball
12-13-2022, 03:08 PM

0.02649123 Moldovan
0.02950083 Serbian
0.03085576 Romanian
0.03195199 Montenegrin
0.03443137 Bulgarian
0.03584209 Bosnian
0.03609124 Macedonian
0.03677063 Croatian
0.03776997 Gagauz
0.03817394 Slovenian

It is well known what is territory of Serbia according to United Nations.

NATO agression againts Serbia with goal to secede one of its parts is illegal and out of any law.

You still haven't come with one single argument, posting results of autosomal individual doesn't make your righteous of a region., lol.
Can you now after 50 messages tell me how are you legitimate holder of Kosovo?

Population? Majority ? NO
Historically first in region ? NO
Have you held it for more than other nation? NO
Currently in power? NO

I'm literally wanting one single argument from you, because it's for me the most alogical thing.

Turks can literally go to Kosovo and claim it same as you did? Who is legitimate?

You can keep coping with those autosomal results, but it doesn't change the historic fact that you are a Slav, therefore you came from different part of Europe to Balkans.
You intermixing with the natives (Most likely Vlachs or pre-Albanians) doesn't give you any legitimacy.

Even if we wouldn't talk about this = /Who was first argument/ - Then you aren't there even last. Albanians and Turks have been in control of this region more-so in last centuries.

NATO intervened because they couldn't let happen Bosnia V.2 (Which was already happening), your nation has shown it's true colors before and it was enough for the council to make their steps.
Whether you like it or not, your politicians lost Kosovo forever.

Maybe next time make better diplomatic relations and you won't be in the same situation, Albanians got lucky, but who blames the guy who got lucky?

Nomadian90'
12-17-2022, 10:49 PM
Sure, it was conquered by Turks for 500 years, where Albanians were basically their main vassals. So it's almost now 5-600 years since Serbs didn't have it. Now tell me how can they claim such a region? Even in last centuries their population never reached more than 45%. So I'm still literally waiting for any argument that could fit into this structure.

Will you say the same about Crimea where Russians are 97% of the population?

Cristiano viejo
12-17-2022, 10:55 PM
No, because there will be noone to claim it. You can't take the context literally, that's just dumb. We are talking about historical context. Albanians and Serbs have been fighting for this region for a long time.
By no means Serbs can claim a region they are not native to and also not even a majority in.

But good to know Giblartar belong to the Brits with your logic and Instanbul belong to Turkey.

why Gibraltar should belong to Brits? It is and always was Spanish and was taken by the force. Kosovo in the other hand never was Albanian and there are no evidences Serbians took it by force to Albanians.

curveball
12-18-2022, 07:20 AM
Will you say the same about Crimea where Russians are 97% of the population?

I'm not familiar with Crimea, if Tatars were native and they lived there thourghout most of their history then it belongs to them.
If not, then it's a RU soil... Common sense.

curveball
12-18-2022, 07:33 AM
why Gibraltar should belong to Brits? It is and always was Spanish and was taken by the force. Kosovo in the other hand never was Albanian and there are no evidences Serbians took it by force to Albanians.

Kosovo region, which was not even named at the time was 3000+ years populated by paleo-Balkanic nations, long before Slavics stepped deep down on that soil.
Kosovo are surroundings areas were certainly in populated by Vlachs, Albanians, pre-Bulgarians or Hellenites.

and there are no evidences Serbians took it by force to Albanians.

At times there is much of a difference how people viewed ethnics. Arival Slavs into region was not that rellevant for the settled population.
Do you expect people who are iliterate to understand what a taxation or ethnic is?
In fact Serbs, Albanians and many other nations from the region fought together against Ottomans in 14th century.

Now imagine Brits on pension coming to southern Spain and 1000 years later claim southern Spain and their own new made country. There is no evidence they came in by force right?

Dušan
12-18-2022, 11:46 AM
You still haven't come with one single argument, posting results of autosomal individual doesn't make your righteous of a region., lol.
Can you now after 50 messages tell me how are you legitimate holder of Kosovo?

Population? Majority ? NO
Historically first in region ? NO
Have you held it for more than other nation? NO
Currently in power? NO

I'm literally wanting one single argument from you, because it's for me the most alogical thing.

Turks can literally go to Kosovo and claim it same as you did? Who is legitimate?

You can keep coping with those autosomal results, but it doesn't change the historic fact that you are a Slav, therefore you came from different part of Europe to Balkans.
You intermixing with the natives (Most likely Vlachs or pre-Albanians) doesn't give you any legitimacy.

Even if we wouldn't talk about this = /Who was first argument/ - Then you aren't there even last. Albanians and Turks have been in control of this region more-so in last centuries.

NATO intervened because they couldn't let happen Bosnia V.2 (Which was already happening), your nation has shown it's true colors before and it was enough for the council to make their steps.
Whether you like it or not, your politicians lost Kosovo forever.

Maybe next time make better diplomatic relations and you won't be in the same situation, Albanians got lucky, but who blames the guy who got lucky?

That autosomal sample clearly shows what population lived in North Macedonia in 11th century.

Kosovo is not much different. I am waiting for sample from Kosovo to get even closer distance.:)

Vast majority of toponymes in Kosovo are Slavic, showing that Albanians are recent immigrants in region.

https://i.imgur.com/1Lij0Cf.png

https://i.imgur.com/Oyas0SE.png

https://i.imgur.com/ty2LmVc.png

Cristiano viejo
12-18-2022, 11:58 AM
Now imagine Brits on pension coming to southern Spain and 1000 years later claim southern Spain and their own new made country. There is no evidence they came in by force right?

Brits have not built Southern Spain. Serbians did build Kosovo.

curveball
12-18-2022, 03:39 PM
Brits have not built Southern Spain. Serbians did build Kosovo.

What did they build? It looks like a shithole like most of the region.
So building gives you right?

curveball
12-18-2022, 03:48 PM
That autosomal sample clearly shows what population lived in North Macedonia in 11th century.

Kosovo is not much different. I am waiting for sample from Kosovo to get even closer distance.:)

Vast majority of toponymes in Kosovo are Slavic, showing that Albanians are recent immigrants in region.

Again useless things, it took you 3 days to come up with this? You still didn't tell me anything.

You guys are mixed Albanian sperm, ofcourse you will plot with those populations.
Toponyms and names are not really a factor, you should know that, because that's one of the most common sense things that history learned us.
Or I guess when you move to Switzerland as your other friends and build a new city here, you can claim Switzerland as one of yours later?
Many Balkanite old ethnics were known to be based on farming.

Now again, will you come up with any fact or we will wait another post that just repeats itself.

History is written, your kind came to Balkans in 6th century.
11th century taken power in most of Kosovo.
15th century lost Kosovo.

Those are facts.

You were not first
You didn't held Kosovo the longest.
You are not the predominant population in Kosovo.
There were alot of cities/villages in antiquity that were destroyed due to wars/etc - Build by Romans/Byzantines etc.
I think Italians can take Kosovo, it's theirs -.-

Also isn't E-V13 DNA found in Kosovo? Do not Albanians predominantly hold this Y-DNA? This is not even your A.D but B.C :picard2: Your whole region is backwards with Bosnians, Serbs, Albanians, Macedonians etc.
Even your Macedonian friends, claim to be Slavic yet they were an ancient Greek province. Another country with delusional thinking.

p.s you don't need to quote me, you've proved your lack of knowledge and that's something pretty sad, if youre literally from the mentioned backward region, tu délires.

Dušan
12-18-2022, 07:04 PM
Again useless things, it took you 3 days to come up with this? You still didn't tell me anything.

You guys are mixed Albanian sperm, ofcourse you will plot with those populations.
Toponyms and names are not really a factor, you should know that, because that's one of the most common sense things that history learned us.
Or I guess when you move to Switzerland as your other friends and build a new city here, you can claim Switzerland as one of yours later?
Many Balkanite old ethnics were known to be based on farming.

Now again, will you come up with any fact or we will wait another post that just repeats itself.

History is written, your kind came to Balkans in 6th century.
11th century taken power in most of Kosovo.
15th century lost Kosovo.

Those are facts.

You were not first
You didn't held Kosovo the longest.
You are not the predominant population in Kosovo.
There were alot of cities/villages in antiquity that were destroyed due to wars/etc - Build by Romans/Byzantines etc.
I think Italians can take Kosovo, it's theirs -.-

Also isn't E-V13 DNA found in Kosovo? Do not Albanians predominantly hold this Y-DNA? This is not even your A.D but B.C :picard2: Your whole region is backwards with Bosnians, Serbs, Albanians, Macedonians etc.
Even your Macedonian friends, claim to be Slavic yet they were an ancient Greek province. Another country with delusional thinking.

p.s you don't need to quote me, you've proved your lack of knowledge and that's something pretty sad, if youre literally from the mentioned backward region, tu délires.

I can reply after 3 minutes, 3 hours or 3 months, it is complete unimportant when.

The only who proved lack of knowledge is you.

So please, instead of posting bullshit and spreading anti-Serb propaganda, do it your best to make a good accomodation for increasing Albanian diaspora in Switzerland. :)

Cristiano viejo
12-19-2022, 05:00 PM
What did they build? It looks like a shithole like most of the region.
So building gives you right?

Immigrants, invasors build nothing. The opposite, they destroy.

Not only rights but it is a v ery good indicator.

Universe
12-19-2022, 05:11 PM
Why would Serbs want to have a little piece of shitland that is like 98% Albanian and 2% Serb ethnically? It would only lead to conflicts. Serbia is better off without Kosovo.

Cristiano viejo
12-19-2022, 05:12 PM
Why would Serbs want to have a little piece of shitland that is like 98% Albanian and 2% Serb ethnically? It would only lead to conflicts. Serbia is better off without Kosovo.

Are you so naive in real life?? :blink:

curveball
12-19-2022, 05:14 PM
I can reply after 3 minutes, 3 hours or 3 months, it is complete unimportant when.

The only who proved lack of knowledge is you.

So please, instead of posting bullshit and spreading anti-Serb propaganda, do it your best to make a good accomodation for increasing Albanian diaspora in Switzerland. :)

Sure, you just can't answer my question, it's okay. I didn't expect nothing more from a low IQ Balkan individual.

curveball
12-19-2022, 05:17 PM
Immigrants, invasors build nothing. The opposite, they destroy.

Not only rights but it is a v ery good indicator.

Slavs were immigrants in Balkans in 6th century, yes.
Also I can't imagine what Serbs build in Kosovo until 14th century? Several houses and a church? Wow, that's insane.
Ottomans are probably those who invested their money most in Kosovo, it's no wonders Erdogan has some claims to it.
Again Serbs held Kosovo not more than for 3-400 years in 11-14/15th century, that's why Im asking Serbs based on what they are claiming a land they immigrated to 2-3000km away.

Dušan
12-19-2022, 05:35 PM
Sure, you just can't answer my question, it's okay. I didn't expect nothing more from a low IQ Balkan individual.

Then why are you talking about Balkan affairs with Balkan individual? :lol:

History, toponymes, autosomal samples, medieval churches clearly shows who is native in Kosovo.

curveball
12-19-2022, 05:51 PM
Then why are you talking about Balkan affairs with Balkan individual? :lol:

History, toponymes, autosomal samples, medieval churches clearly shows who is native in Kosovo.

History? / Why you keep ignoring the fact your ancestors travelled to Balkans in 6th century? There is a possibility you would also claim Greece to be yours if your kind move further south to Athens :picard1:

Toponymes / So celtcs or vikings naming cities 3000km away from their home, makes the place now Danish, thanks for information. I guess England belongs to Denmark, intresting Serbian acquisition.

Autosomal samples - Your influenced Paleo-Balkan DNA comes from mixing with Natives, how does that work then?

Medieval churches? Oldest churches in Kosovo are from Roman empire. Even your Gracanica monastery is build on the ruins of one.

I think I'm gonna laugh.

Dušan
12-19-2022, 06:05 PM
History? / Why you keep ignoring the fact your ancestors travelled to Balkans in 6th century? There is a possibility you would also claim Greece to be yours if your kind move further south to Athens :picard1:

Toponymes / So celtcs or vikings naming cities 3000km away from their home, makes the place now Danish, thanks for information. I guess England belongs to Denmark, intresting Serbian acquisition.

Autosomal samples - Your influenced Paleo-Balkan DNA comes from mixing with Natives, how does that work then?

Medieval churches? Oldest churches in Kosovo are from Roman empire. Even your Gracanica monastery is build on the ruins of one.

I think I'm gonna laugh.

You keep ignoring that their ancestors migrated from Albania to Kosovo in 17th and 18th centuries.

Angles settled from Denmark to England, just like Serbs settled from Ukraine, Poland, east Germany to Balkans.
It doesnt prove that Ipswich belong to Danes, or Kosovo to Ukrainians, but Ipswich belong to Englishmen, and Kosovo to Serbs.

Our mixing with natives shows that we are partly native here on Balkans, too.
And that sample from 11th century prove that we are the same and we are here at least for 1000 years.

Most important and largest churches in Kosovo are built in medieval Serbian kingdom.

For example, this church is several centuries older than Albanian presence in Kosovo.

https://i.imgur.com/B5gOU0o.jpg

For all other nations Kosovo means nothing, for us it means our Jerusalem

rothaer
12-19-2022, 07:39 PM
(...) For all other nations Kosovo means nothing, for us it means our Jerusalem

Why exactly? I know of the battle of Kosovo in 1389 but that battle can hardly be sufficient as an explanation.

Dušan
12-19-2022, 07:57 PM
Why exactly? I know of the battle of Kosovo in 1389 but that battle can hardly be sufficient as an explanation.

Because of these medieval churches and monasteries.
Kosovo was in heart of medieval Serbia.

Not only religion, it is identity.

By the way, I was in pilgrimage in Kosovo in 2018. visiting these places.

10 days after returning to Belgrade, I had feeling I was in dream, in heaven, it was like I received blessing.

A truly impressive feeling and experience. And even though I'm not a regular churchgoer.

Peć Patriarchate monastery, 13-14th century

https://i.imgur.com/wWPTPe6.jpg

Gračanica monastery, 14th century

https://i.imgur.com/nXL2tqa.jpg

Church Our Lady of Ljeviš in Prizren, 14th century

https://i.imgur.com/6ucfh42.png

Visoki Dečani monastery, 14th century

https://i.imgur.com/sZpRprD.jpg

Alenka
12-19-2022, 08:15 PM
:pinklove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqygfoTl2j0

Aldaris
12-19-2022, 08:24 PM

Power belongs to the ones that can claim it. That's something you and I know very well. Those moros would tremble before the Serbs if there wasn't for the NATO to save their sorry ass.

rothaer
12-19-2022, 09:08 PM
(...) By the way, I was in pilgrimage in Kosovo in 2018. visiting these places.

10 days after returning to Belgrade, I had feeling I was in dream, in heaven, it was like I received blessing.

A truly impressive feeling and experience. And even though I'm not a regular churchgoer.

I can imagine. Also to me as not being religious at all such kind of old cultural heritage is holy. Not in a supernatural way, but in terms of heritage, appreciation and obligation to preserve.

Vallhall
12-23-2022, 11:12 PM

0.02649123 Moldovan
0.02950083 Serbian
0.03085576 Romanian
0.03195199 Montenegrin
0.03443137 Bulgarian
0.03584209 Bosnian
0.03609124 Macedonian
0.03677063 Croatian
0.03776997 Gagauz
0.03817394 Slovenian

This sample is not related to Serbs, it's a sample that dates before the expansion of the Serbs into those territories, most likely is a Macedonian/Bulgarian. Their autosomal profile shifted more South later post 11th century or during the Ottoman period. Practically the same that happened in Montenegro. And no, the sample does not prove anything, because it's an 11th century when we know Slavs expanded there by then and as the tax paying registers show there were Albanians and Vlachs there. Vilajet of Pashtrik 1452/53 for South-Western Kosovo recorded a signficant Albanian population. Of course you have nothing from the Iron Age or Bronze Age or Roman period.

Nope, not even on paper actually

History, for the Serbs, started in the early 7th century, when they settled in the Balkans. Their power base was outside Kosovo, which they fully conquered in the early 13th, so the claim that Kosovo was the "cradle" of the Serbs is untrue.

What is true is that they ruled Kosovo for about 250 years, until the final Ottoman takeover in the mid-15th century. Churches and monasteries remain from that period, but there is no more continuity between the medieval Serbian state and today's Serbia than there is between the Byzantine Empire and Greece.

Kosovo remained Ottoman territory until it was conquered by Serbian forces in 1912. Serbs would say "liberated"; but even their own estimates put the Orthodox Serb population at less than 25%. The majority population was Albanian, and did not welcome Serb rule, so "conquered" seems the right word.

But legally, Kosovo was not incorporated into the Serbian kingdom in 1912; it remained occupied territory until some time after 1918. Then, finally, it was incorporated, not into a Serbian state, but into a Yugoslav one. And with one big interruption (the second world war) it remained part of some sort of Yugoslav state until June 2006.

Until the destruction of the old federal Yugoslavia by Milosevic, Kosovo had a dual status. It was called a part of Serbia; but it was also called a unit of the federation. In all practical ways, the latter sense prevailed: Kosovo had its own parliament and government, and was directly represented at the federal level, alongside Serbia. It was, in fact, one of the eight units of the federal system.

Almost all the other units have now become independent states. Historically, the independence of Kosovo just completes that process. Therefore, Kosovo has become an ex-Yugoslav state, as any historian could tell you.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/26/kosovo.serbia

Nomadian90'
12-25-2022, 07:59 PM
I'm not familiar with Crimea, if Tatars were native and they lived there thourghout most of their history then it belongs to them.
If not, then it's a RU soil... Common sense.

Tatars? They have no independent country. Most of them chose Russia, and Tatarstan voluntarily expressed its desire to be in the Federation.
In Crimea, Tatars are maybe 2% of the total population.

Jankec
01-17-2023, 05:20 PM
Je li točan podatak da "Putinov kuhar" Prigožin regrutira dobrovoljce za rat u Ukrajini? Za Kosovo veli da to Srbi mogu sami riješiti, da nije potrebna njihova pomoć?:rofl:

U prijevodu: šaljite nam topovsko meso, a zauzvrat ćete dobiti kurac.:sex:

DamCz
02-06-2024, 04:43 AM

Oh yes there is, Albanians are the owners of Nish, Toplica and Presheva area too. Some still remain today even after they got expelled such as in Bujanofc and Presheva. Don't forget Macedonia. Sandzak area had old Albanian population too. Vojvodina was stolen from Hungarians, it is not controversial. Montenegro has Albanians too, used to be much more. We know there were Albanians in all those areas before 17th-18th century and even as a majority in many areas. If the Palestinians can fight to take back their lands why can't Albanians still fight back ? The Albanians in Presheva are literally under illegal occupation. As for this Serb, he's telling you fairytales, these people aren't owners of anything here nor are they the original inhabitants, some tribes that came here and invaded these areas that now larp as the original inhabitants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Albanians,_1877%E2%80%931878

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/37/Izgon_Albancev_in_naselitev_Kosova.jpg/450px-Izgon_Albancev_in_naselitev_Kosova.jpg