PDA

View Full Version : An Arab is not greater than an Non Arab neither a White over a Black except in good deeds

Mortimer
10-06-2022, 12:59 PM
I say Islam is a positive Religion because it outlaws racism and quote the Quran. I say I respect all positive belief systems.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFY2X3Fw/

Östsvensk
10-06-2022, 02:26 PM
The Shia movie Lady of Heaven recently portrayed the prophet's companion Umar (whom they don't like) as dark-skinned, and Sunnis subsequently seemed offended by it.

chinshen
10-06-2022, 06:39 PM
I say Islam is a positive Religion because it outlaws racism and quote the Quran. I say I respect all positive belief systems.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFY2X3Fw/

Yeah, right. Maybe you should move to a real Islamic country like any of the Gulf States to experience their non racist and just society.

Incal
10-06-2022, 09:16 PM

If it were, muslim nations wouldn't be failed countries.

Tooting Carmen
10-06-2022, 10:55 PM
Yeah, right. Maybe you should move to a real Islamic country like any of the Gulf States to experience their non racist and just society.

Yes, and let us not forget that the Arab-dominated Trans-Sahel slave trade preceded even the Transatlantic one.

StonyArabia
10-06-2022, 11:11 PM
The Shia movie Lady of Heaven recently portrayed the prophet's companion Umar (whom they don't like) as dark-skinned, and Sunnis subsequently seemed offended by it.

Not because he was dark skinned, first that movie is historically inaccurate and it’s made by an idiot Kuwaiti exile Yasser Habib. Omar was rather portrayed in a very negative light, this why they were offended. Even other Shias condemned the movie, for its historical revisionism. Ali was dark skinned not black African himself, and we Arabians are not lily white either.

If it were, muslim nations wouldn't be failed countries.

This comes from Latin American lol. The failure of some Islamic nations is more complex than Islam is the cause. Iraq and Afghanistan,Syria , Libya and to lesser extent Somalia. These same nations were quite developed at one point were seats of real civilization, what did Latin America have ? Baghdad, Herat, Damascus.

Tooting Carmen
10-06-2022, 11:35 PM
This comes from Latin American lol. The failure of some Islamic nations is more complex than Islam is the cause. Iraq and Afghanistan,Syria , Libya and to lesser extent Somalia. These same nations were quite developed at one point were seats of real civilization, what did Latin America have ? Baghdad, Herat, Damascus.

Agree, but pre-Hispanic civilisations included the Aztecs, Incas and Mayans, who were all quite advanced in their own ways.

Incal
10-07-2022, 12:02 AM

A Latin American who still lives in the same country their parents and grandparents were born. Stop living in the past.

Miko
01-28-2024, 10:06 PM
Careful with the goodist religious sentences.

Remember that said whites and blacks are descended from relatively sub-saharan and asiatic-amerindian genociders of all the Western people they were able to murder (aka the aryans and the berbers).

That's awful people charachter and of course unbelievably racist towards the West.
Also it's thinking with your Y-DNA.

Islamophobia, anti-Semitism, Christophobia are the worst, and are widespread among the pagan converts.
Particularly when more people is interested in moving to the West.

Avicenna
01-28-2024, 10:16 PM
Not because he was dark skinned, first that movie is historically inaccurate and it’s made by an idiot Kuwaiti exile Yasser Habib. Omar was rather portrayed in a very negative light, this why they were offended. Even other Shias condemned the movie, for its historical revisionism. Ali was dark skinned not black African himself, and we Arabians are not lily white either.

Herat, Balkh, Samarkand, Bukhara, Damascus, Baghdad, Jerusalem just to name a few

Kess
01-28-2024, 10:34 PM
Agree, but pre-Hispanic civilisations included the Aztecs, Incas and Mayans, who were all quite advanced in their own ways.

Well, they were far behind the old world. Advanced compared to sub-Saharan Africa but underdeveloped compared to the rest of the world.

robertb
01-29-2024, 04:44 PM
Well, they were far behind the old world. Advanced compared to sub-Saharan Africa but underdeveloped compared to the rest of the world.

In all fairness they didn't have contact with other civilizations. The old world had contact from the Atlantic to China so ideals could be exchanged and improved on.

Kess
01-29-2024, 04:48 PM
In all fairness they didn't have contact with other civilizations. The old world had contact from the Atlantic to China so ideals could be exchanged and improved on.

The same thing applied to SSA, but Amerindian civilazations were far more advanced than them.

robertb
01-29-2024, 06:09 PM
The same thing applied to SSA, but Amerindian civilazations were far more advanced than them.

Probably having a low density population factors in also, natives in the US and Canada where not as advanced as some South American natives because their tribes where small and very mobile.