PDA

View Full Version : Finland and a new law

Lemminkäinen
10-06-2022, 04:55 PM
Finland is ratifying a new law which gives you a right to change your gender by your own will, without medical estimate. So you can be tomorrow man, day after tomorrow woman etc. This opens for young men new possibilities in sports. Left wing people are mad, but this is really amusing.

Lemminkäinen
10-06-2022, 06:12 PM
Link asked, but I didn't find in English. Here a translatio of a news chapter

The Government has proposed amendments to the current legislation so that the official repairing of sex should no longer present a medical study of its reproductive failure. This reform does not concern medical measures but status in the population system.

If the reproduction ability remains it means that sex organs are like women and men have them from the birth. Gender change requires only change in civil registry.

https://www.is.fi/politiikka/art-2000009113301.html

Left snd right wing females fight in the parliament :)

Annihilus
10-06-2022, 06:32 PM
I take it you can do this only a couple of times and then it has to go through court?

And do they have option for sexless?

Lemminkäinen
10-06-2022, 06:54 PM
I take it you can do this only a couple of times and then it has to go through court?

And do they have option for sexless?

Maybe the civil registry can crash to memory overflow after n times :)

You know that every indidual have own experiences, but I think that there will be in registry M, F and others.

Teutone
10-06-2022, 09:42 PM
May god punish sodom soon

coolfrenchguy
10-07-2022, 12:01 AM
maybe you could do a lot of money with it,one day you are a woman ,claiming than you are persecuted by the "evil white patriarchal fit testosteroned straight men " and claiming ,with your corrupted lawer, for "prejudices" at the level of 5000/10000 euros per day minimum
where i sign to became spontaneous generation gender fluid ? popping like a mushroom ,schpoof ! i'am a woman ,re-schpoof! i'am a man,life isn't great?
and how we should to call you now? : aladdin.e

Lemminkäinen
10-07-2022, 09:24 AM
maybe you could do a lot of money with it,one day you are a woman ,claiming than you are persecuted by the "evil white patriarchal fit testosteroned straight men " and claiming ,with your corrupted lawer, for "prejudices" at the level of 5000/10000 euros per day minimum
where i sign to became spontaneous generation gender fluid ? popping like a mushroom ,schpoof ! i'am a woman ,re-schpoof! i'am a man,life isn't great?
and how we should to call you now? : aladdin.e

If you are unhappy as a man you can be a woman. If you are still unhappy you can try third genders or be again a man. Or take mushrooms.

catgeorge
10-07-2022, 11:10 AM
I am convinced Sanna Marin is doing devils work no idea how a trollop like that gets elected to such high positions.Electing people like that is testament to Finland people.

I can not stand that whore she is inappropriate, not very European to the rule of excellence and quite trashy.

Hektor12
10-07-2022, 11:22 AM
Do we lose items and level after changing gender? It looks fun if were keeping them.