PDA

View Full Version : Faces of the of the Kingdom of Tartessos according to AI

Gallop
10-08-2022, 10:52 AM
Faces of the Kingdom of Tartessos according to artificial intelligence

How do you see it?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiOMIxDypFSzDBwM3EAT_kLUPoSfn_6o-WNq_0IJ3XmEiOgjEwE_yXKDOwPtXMuHx1Sl_uiZEmEXVs4cBnh HqKrBUvunnLkXuwuyKp5BgpsgsqiyTQw3dxsZUoCvDQoVg1WWj urEST7pn-ycx80HekFtT_-4fqgqzPTrtheyGN4RSTSd7Wv_2KqjVum/s14127/TartessosReino.jpg

They were more diverse and handsome than the Celtiberians. I have placed the Kings at the bottom and as you can see the Kings were pure Iberians from the South of Spain.

Faces of the Celtiberians According to AI
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?366976-Faces-of-the-Celtiberians-According-to-AI

I was also surprised by the amount of Iberian that look like Mediterranean Atlantic, North Atlantic, Nordic, Celts or Celtiberians and a bit of minor SSA and Mongol, maybe because their trade relations were extensive and they were capturing foreigners for their own army.

I have not seemed to detect NA except in one member which indicates to me that they must have had trade relations but would not count to integrate them into their defence e.t.c. because by intercontinental proximity on the other hand they must have been their biggest threat.

SilverKnight
10-08-2022, 07:41 PM
Looks pretty accurate, those AIs are an impressive bunch huh!

HectorOfTroy
10-08-2022, 09:11 PM
what ai is this

Gallop
10-08-2022, 09:48 PM
what ai is this

The Kindong of Tartessos my Ancestor hehe

Gallop
10-08-2022, 09:51 PM
Do you know who is the big boy in the top right corner, his mother in the smaller one covers his photograph?

-Yes, that is indeed where he came from.

HectorOfTroy
10-08-2022, 09:51 PM
oh its DALL-E 2

Gallop
10-08-2022, 09:55 PM
oh its DALL-E 2

No saldrá de mi boca, pero sabes que lo sabes.

Cristiano viejo
10-09-2022, 12:11 AM
The Kindong of Tartessos my Ancestor hehe

juas, you wish.

Gallop
10-09-2022, 02:34 AM
juas, you wish.

Pero bueno, cómo qué: tu desearías, que yo no soy uno de esos extranjeros a los que le dices: you wish, I´m andalusian, vamos lo que me faltaba ya. En todo caso: you wish

Cristiano viejo
10-15-2022, 09:23 PM
Pero bueno, cómo qué: tu desearías, que yo no soy uno de esos extranjeros a los que le dices: you wish, I´m andalusian, vamos lo que me faltaba ya. En todo caso: you wish

Estás muy tronao si te crees que tus ancestros eran tartesios.

B01AB20
10-15-2022, 10:51 PM

En todo caso forzosamente tiene que ser los ancestros de alguien actualmente, ya que no desaparecieron del mundo. Y cuasnto mas antiguos mas posibilidades que los descendientes sean mas numerosos, aunque su herencia genética directa este también mas diluida.

Cristiano viejo
10-16-2022, 10:32 AM
En todo caso forzosamente tiene que ser los ancestros de alguien actualmente, ya que no desaparecieron del mundo. Y cuasnto mas antiguos mas posibilidades que los descendientes sean mas numerosos, aunque su herencia genética directa este también mas diluida.

Sí, pero es totalmente imposible saber de quién exactamente. Los tartesios se convirtieron en ciudadanos hispanorromanos, y siglos después ya con esa denominación cuando fueron invadidos por los moros o bien se convirtieron en musulmanes y por tanto siguieron su camino y dejaron de tener algo que ver con los actuales españoles, o bien huyeron al norte de la península como hicieron otros muchos pueblos y se mezclaron con los nativos y entre todos.

Gallop dice que desciende de ellos simplemente porque es gaditano. No hay ningún indicio real que demuestre que los actuales gaditanos, que llegaron a Cádiz casi en año 1300 desde cualquier punto de la península ibérica, desciendan de tartesios. Como tú dices, oye puede ser que por purísima casualidad los descendientes de algún tartesio que huyera al norte y se mezclara con los de allí acabaran en Cádiz siglos y siglos y siglos después... ¿pero tú realmente te lo crees? :rolleyes:

Defcon2
10-16-2022, 12:48 PM
gaditano

Que rima con gitano.

Jingle Bell
10-16-2022, 01:00 PM
There was a great repopulation of the South in Iberia, Gallop is likely that most of their ancestors were Celts from the North (North of Castilla, Asturias, Galicia etc...) that their descendants reconquered the south of the peninsula and later populated it, this repopulation from the south to the north caused the homogeneity of Iberia, since in the Iron Age the tribes of the South and North were very diverse (Iberians and people from the Center were as distant as the Spanish are from the current French) but soon after the reconquest we see that the peninsula was very homogeneous with distances smaller than 3 (g25), but there is a high chance that you are at least 5% Tartesso and South Iberian, I hope I have helped

Jingle Bell
10-16-2022, 01:14 PM
Here a distance btw a Tartessian and a Iberian:
And here btw a Galician (Part of Gallaeci territory) and a andaluzian (part of Tartessian-Iberian territory):
See? Almost identical, thats mean both Galician and Andaluzians are descendants of a rly recent comum ancestor, which is prob from Celts of North Iberian, Basques for example were not repopulated and are vary diferent from others Iberians, which means of the size of the repopulation

B01AB20
10-16-2022, 07:23 PM
Sí, pero es totalmente imposible saber de quién exactamente. Los tartesios se convirtieron en ciudadanos hispanorromanos, y siglos después ya con esa denominación cuando fueron invadidos por los moros o bien se convirtieron en musulmanes y por tanto siguieron su camino y dejaron de tener algo que ver con los actuales españoles, o bien huyeron al norte de la península como hicieron otros muchos pueblos y se mezclaron con los nativos y entre todos.

Gallop dice que desciende de ellos simplemente porque es gaditano. No hay ningún indicio real que demuestre que los actuales gaditanos, que llegaron a Cádiz casi en año 1300 desde cualquier punto de la península ibérica, desciendan de tartesios. Como tú dices, oye puede ser que por purísima casualidad los descendientes de algún tartesio que huyera al norte y se mezclara con los de allí acabaran en Cádiz siglos y siglos y siglos después... ¿pero tú realmente te lo crees? :rolleyes:

No claro, en el caso de los antiguos habitantes ibéricos como celtas, celtiberos, tartesios, íberos y otros, nuestro caso sería similar a los mestizos latinos y nuestro resultados serían
tanto % de tal, tanto % de cual y tanto % de pascual ;) .
O puede que ni eso.

Gallop
11-03-2022, 09:41 PM

No ni ná, he obtenido yo Tartessos en el G25, hay una calculadora por ahí y saqué munchísimo de Tartessos.

Gallop
11-03-2022, 09:51 PM
Here a distance btw a Tartessian and a Iberian:
And here btw a Galician (Part of Gallaeci territory) and a andaluzian (part of Tartessian-Iberian territory):
See? Almost identical, thats mean both Galician and Andaluzians are descendants of a rly recent comum ancestor, which is prob from Celts of North Iberian, Basques for example were not repopulated and are vary diferent from others Iberians, which means of the size of the repopulation

Well my father is always getting Galicia as in 23 and I have also seen him in the G25.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nnl4YvX1DJE/YDLCDT7oBDI/AAAAAAAAF2s/_Z9rVUeaYX8Lygx061q5qaoOWsFwyortACLcBGAsYHQ/s1187/Pap%25C3%25A1ESPA%25C3%2591A.JPEG

Beowulf
11-04-2022, 04:49 PM
guau que chulada siempre me han parecido muy curioso los tartesos hay algunas muestras de ellos y como plotean? tambien me suena haber leido una vez que los tartesos tambien tenian alguna influencia celtica puede ser?