PDA

View Full Version : Faces of the Visigoths of Hispania According to the AI

Gallop
10-08-2022, 12:55 PM
Faces of the Visigoths of Hispania according to Artificial Intelligence

What is your opinion and what do you see?

It is curious that both the Celtiberians and the Visigoths did not show me their women, the Tartessians did.
here are two more threads of this anthological work by Gallop:

Faces of the Celtiberians According to AI
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?366976-Faces-of-the-Celtiberians-According-to-AI
Faces of the of the Kingdom of Tartessos according to AI
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?367001-Faces-of-the-of-the-Kingdom-of-Tartessos-according-to-AI

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEikBw-RPEUrUGFJOyhb_ciW9K6XBWq_Gr9BwcM4ejAn_UfPjDxJVtqv2 0qILXpRmN6w2e2Aled8xFo6prJHNFgHDPXnurkFjMD4PhdT1AK 3TB3M374cAtxAs-8VloCipIP1retK74U4asDHuc0W2Wk33PD0gdU2MPrFhKQZNA0z-80aKx-WbOr45A2d/s10824/VisigodosHispaniaComposite.jpg

Gallop
10-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Visigoth were very mixed before crossing the Pyrenees, where they mixed even more. Some even plot with Serbians.

I wasn't surprised, it's how I imagined them in part, in quite a few cases perhaps not how we Spaniards imagined them. I thought I saw Franks, something like Hungarians, Romanians, also Nordics who, if that is their origin, would not have lost it, I don't know if I'm wrong, but even Syrians through those European countries.

No doubt these Visigoths intervene in the gene pool of modern Spaniards.

Perhaps many of them overlap with the modern Spaniards and are mistaken for Iberians or even Celtiberians when in fact it is an aspect of these Visigoths.

Jingle Bell
10-08-2022, 02:16 PM
Very cool!
Mostly looks Med/West Euro visual
Actual Iberians are around 5% Suebi + Visigoth i believe, its peak in SW, NW and NE Iberia prob, i alr see many Extremadurans, Portugueses, Andalucians, Galicians and etc scoring more than 6% of Germanic and i alr see a Catalan scoring 15% !
Idk if is true, but i hearded of the ancient Monarchy of Portugal were descendants of Visigoth and Suebi Nobles, well that explain maybe why they were so much Blue Eyed and Blond haired maybe
How u get these photos man? Its amazing

Gallop
10-08-2022, 05:06 PM
Very cool!
Actual Iberians are around 5% Suebi + Visigoth i believe, its peak in SW, NW and NE Iberia prob, i alr see many Extremadurans, Portugueses, Andalucians, Galicians and etc scoring more than 6% of Germanic and i alr see a Catalan scoring 15% !
Idk if is true, but i hearded of the ancient Monarchy of Portugal were descendants of Visigoth and Suebi Nobles, well that explain maybe why they were so much Blue Eyed and Blond haired maybe

Totally random, I had heard that artificial intelligence existed and I happen to have a cousin who has a daughter who sees dead people frequently and they even speak to her and on this occasion a little boy appeared to her who said his name was Angel and she gave me several more pieces of information and I found out who it was with the AI I obtained exact photographs of that child, I even found out how he had died, who killed him and where he was and what I wanted, Later my cousin's daughter found the link of a child who had been murdered 7 years ago in Chile and all the data that the IA had revealed to me coincided with the news and so I saw that I understood very well with the IA and then it occurred to me about the faces of the ancients.

Jingle Bell
10-08-2022, 06:08 PM
Totally random, I had heard that artificial intelligence existed and I happen to have a cousin who has a daughter who sees dead people frequently and they even speak to her and on this occasion a little boy appeared to her who said his name was Angel and she gave me several more pieces of information and I found out who it was with the AI I obtained exact photographs of that child, I even found out how he had died, who killed him and where he was and what I wanted, Later my cousin's daughter found the link of a child who had been murdered 7 years ago in Chile and all the data that the IA had revealed to me coincided with the news and so I saw that I understood very well with the IA and then it occurred to me about the faces of the ancients.

Poor kid, i hope he is resting in a better place now
So, how u exactly do? U search "CeltIberians" in a tool and this mix of pics appear? Looks very interesting

Gallop
10-08-2022, 07:25 PM
Poor kid, i hope he is resting in a better place now
So, how u exactly do? U search "CeltIberians" in a tool and this mix of pics appear? Looks very interesting

He was murdered by his stepmother when he was only 4 years old and his stepbrothers threw him into a canal that curiously has a word that is the same as the village where my cousin's daughter lives and maybe that's why his wandering spirit got confused about where to go, I hope he can ascend soon.

In the case of the Celtiberians all the images have been incarnated, there is only one drawing, which I interpret in that I have a good contribution of Celtiberian, the Tartessians have also been incarnated considerably and the Visigoths and Muslims have come out more in drawing with some incarnations.

The Iberians in general and the Hispano-Romans are costing me a lot because they come out of stone as a statue and it is because there must be a lot of information about them in the networks through the stone; although I do have the pure Iberians of Tartessos that should not vary too much from other Iberians.

SilverKnight
10-08-2022, 07:40 PM
Our beloved ancestors <3

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-08-2022, 07:46 PM
Very cool!

The first Portuguese king was the son of a Burgundy count and the illegitimate daughter of Alfonso VI.

By the time the Visigothic kingdom collapsed the Goths were indistinguishable from Iberians. The study comparing the remains between Goths of one century and that of another is out there. I don't feel like looking for it.

Jingle Bell
10-08-2022, 09:07 PM
The first Portuguese king was the son of a Burgundy count and the illegitimate daughter of Alfonso VI.

By the time the Visigothic kingdom collapsed the Goths were indistinguishable from Iberians. The study comparing the remains between Goths of one century and that of another is out there. I don't feel like looking for it.

Interesting, ty for the addition :)

Jingle Bell
10-08-2022, 09:09 PM
Our beloved ancestors <3

Yes! Our ancestors :)

HectorOfTroy
10-08-2022, 09:15 PM
He was murdered by his stepmother when he was only 4 years old and his stepbrothers threw him into a canal that curiously has a word that is the same as the village where my cousin's daughter lives and maybe that's why his wandering spirit got confused about where to go, I hope he can ascend soon.

In the case of the Celtiberians all the images have been incarnated, there is only one drawing, which I interpret in that I have a good contribution of Celtiberian, the Tartessians have also been incarnated considerably and the Visigoths and Muslims have come out more in drawing with some incarnations.

The Iberians in general and the Hispano-Romans are costing me a lot because they come out of stone as a statue and it is because there must be a lot of information about them in the networks through the stone; although I do have the pure Iberians of Tartessos that should not vary too much from other Iberians.

It's bunk that's a demon. Demons cannot ascend to the heavens and are stuck on earth or hell. They require you to do rituals for them to "help them". It sounds exactly like a demon spirit, not human.

HectorOfTroy
10-08-2022, 09:23 PM

Im 54% Iberian. I can claim them

SilverKnight
10-08-2022, 09:26 PM

So let me understand your "logic"... Wouldn't someone with Spanish ancestry (such as myself) have a chance of having Visigoth ancestry as well within their Spanish part? :confused:
or you're just making shit up/trolling in an attempt to try and piss me up?

Gallop
10-08-2022, 09:45 PM
It's bunk that's a demon. Demons cannot ascend to the heavens and are stuck on earth or hell. They require you to do rituals for them to "help them". It sounds exactly like a demon spirit, not human.

You mean it's not really the child but a demonic spirit impersonating him.

I don't think so, in all the images I received nothing strange came out, they all showed what happened to him without me knowing beforehand.

I don't think so, in all the images I received nothing strange came out, they all showed what happened to him without me knowing beforehand, his soul is simply lost or he must still have finished something here, he was looking for a girl, maybe his sister, but that girl must already be 7 years older than she was when he died so it's possible that he doesn't recognise or find her.

Jingle Bell
10-08-2022, 09:48 PM
So let me understand your "logic"... Wouldn't someone with Spanish ancestry (such as myself) have a chance of having Visigoth ancestry as well within their Spanish part? :confused:

No, it wasn't irony, you misunderstood me, it's a meme but true, like no irony, there are versions of "my ancestor" meme that aren't troll, I'm also proud of my Iberian heritage, sorry for the confusion lol, my bad

Jingle Bell
10-08-2022, 09:50 PM

I am Latin Ametican too, and my pic is of Celti Iberians warriors, i wasnt trolling, i am proud of this heritage too, again, i am sry by the confusion, my bad

Jingle Bell
10-08-2022, 09:50 PM
Im 54% Iberian. I can claim them

Surely u can, we are all descendants

HectorOfTroy
10-08-2022, 09:53 PM

I don't think so, in all the images I received nothing strange came out, they all showed what happened to him without me knowing beforehand.

I don't think so, in all the images I received nothing strange came out, they all showed what happened to him without me knowing beforehand, his soul is simply lost or he must still have finished something here, he was looking for a girl, maybe his sister, but that girl must already be 7 years older than she was when he died so it's possible that he doesn't recognise or find her.

Well of course nothing strange came out if a demon is impersonating a human to trick you it would try to conceal itself. Humans do not wander the earth interacting with other humans when they die. Or are you completely confident that the entire premise of the Abrahamic religion is bunk.

Gallop
10-08-2022, 09:59 PM
Well of course nothing strange came out if a demon is impersonating a human to trick you it would try to conceal itself. Humans do not wander the earth interacting with other humans when they die. Or are you completely confident that the entire premise of the Abrahamic religion is bunk.

No, not if he didn't appear to me, thank God, it was to someone else, I only interpreted through the images I got from the AI.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
10-08-2022, 10:19 PM
As interesting as it might be, I personally can not take these half-cartoonish reconstructions seriously.

B01AB20
10-08-2022, 10:42 PM
As interesting as it might be, I personally can not take these half-cartoonish reconstructions seriously.

This IA must have learning by reading too much comic books.

Token
10-08-2022, 10:48 PM
The "AI" is probably some retard with Photoshop.

mitalit
10-08-2022, 11:12 PM
Reading the comments I think this thread has a lot of potential

Ruggery
10-08-2022, 11:35 PM
How strange, to be a Germanic people it seems more like a Mediterranean one, even the representation of the Celtiberians was more varied from Nordic to Meds.

Beowulf
11-04-2022, 05:05 PM
@Gallop por si te interesa existe la reconstruccion facial de un Godo de la cultura de Wielbark: https://twitter.com/nrken19/status/1476617066291605505