PDA

View Full Version : Is Scientology the new religion for the European people?

Turkey
11-16-2011, 09:42 PM
Scientology often claims Hubbard's racist comments were the norm for the time frame they were made in. It seems in truth nothing has changed.

http://glosslip.com/2008/01/20/scientologist-suggests-barackobama-condi-rice-and-al-sharpton-better-suited-sweeping-offices-than-running-for-them/
Scientologist Suggests Barack Obama, Condi Rice and Al Sharpton Better Suited Sweeping Offices, Than Running For Them

Just when you think the Church of Scientology couldn’t get any more bizarre, they go and do something like this.
The article from today’s NYDN’s Gategrasher quotes best-selling author (and next week’s Glosslip Radio guest) Ian Halperin from his upcoming “undercover” expose on the Church of Scientology. From Ben Widdiecombe’s article: Have you been wondering who Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, who died in 1986, would vote for to be President?
Investigative journalist Ian Halperin has. The best-selling author is about to publish “Hollywood Undercover,” his exposĂ© of the controversial church. But when he asked a Scientology recruiter in Los Angeles the question, he received the most offensive response imaginable.
“He said, ‘I can tell you who shouldn’t be President - Barack Obama, Condoleezza Rice and the Rev. Al Sharpton. They should not be allowed to run for office, they should be sweeping the office.” Clearly we can imagine the Church’s response to this story will go something like “The views expressed by one radical member of the church in no way reflect the views of the Church itself. The Church embraces people of all ethnic and racial backgrounds are is proud of it’s multi-rational membership.” Or some such wishy-washy backtracking nonsense.
And then they will likely hire some Scientology goon to shadow whoever made that statement and that person will POOF! vanish into thin air. Think I am kidding? Don’t be too sure. I have written several stories about Scientology over the years and not so coincidentally, have been contacted by members of the Church more than once, who were quite savvy about where I lived and what I’ve been up to. Nothing overtly threatening, just an air of “weirdness.”
These past couple weeks have been a difficult time for the Church with some very inflammatory assertions being leveled at the Church, by yet another best-selling author, biographer to the stars, Andrew Morton. While some of Morton’s claims seem a bit outlandish, including one suggesting Tom and Katie Cruise’s daughter Suri is the product of some creepy insemination process using L.Ron Hubbard’s frozen sperm, to a secret COS mission to take over Germany, the media itself seems to be in agreement on one thing: The Church of Scientology isn’t exactly what you’d call “kosher.”
Hopefully, Ian’s new book, which has him posing as “as a gay man wishing to be “cured” by Scientology” will in fact, shed some light on what goes one behind close doors. Halperin also “aims to expose the prejudice of the church,” which clearly exists considering the above statement about Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Senator (and popular presidential candidate) Barack Obama and Reverend Al Sharpton.
Oh, and I’d be quite remiss in not mentioning this past week’s leaked Scientology Indoctrination videos featuring an impassioned and completely unhinged Tom Cruise’s fervent proselytizing of the powers of Scientology from website Gawker. Whom, btw, were immediately hit with a cease and desist from COS lawyers. So far, the video remains available on their website, but who knows for how long.
Be sure to tune in to next Sunday’s Glosslip Radio show when we can talk to Ian himself about what he saw and heard during his investigative undercover reporting on the Church of Scientology.
Update: As I anticipated, the Scientologists and their feverish paranoid masses have tried to refute the claims of the COS being a bunch of racists xenophobes, so I was presented a quote direct from L. Ron Hubbard himself to his second wife. Thanks to Ian for the quote. There’s also some other interesting quotes noted by barb in the comments section below. iI recommend you check it. L. Ron Hubbard to second wife: “You shouldn’t be scrubbing the floor on your hands and knees. Get yourself a nigger; that’s what they’re born for”.

Turkey
11-16-2011, 10:11 PM
The first funny and so is the second. Enjoy...

UFBZ_uAbxS0

nsNJdAzY4KA

Jokes aside I actually think Scientology is the best option for European survival.

Aemma
11-16-2011, 10:27 PM
Scientology? Only nuts and freaks become scientologists.

Turkey
11-16-2011, 10:33 PM

so you agree?

Aemma
11-16-2011, 10:35 PM
so you agree?

I agree with what?

Turkey
11-16-2011, 10:52 PM
Christians were persecuted at the beginning. Perhaps in a 1000 Scientology will be as successful as Christianity got.

The good thing about it is that it seems to be about succeeding, which makes it similar to the Talmudic and Muslim religions.

Christianity is really about glorifying failure. After all the first christian got himself crucified.:eek:

Wulfhere
11-16-2011, 11:05 PM
Scientology is the ultimate product of monotheism. It divorces people from the real world of nature, and sends them into a sci fi fantasy where everything is bollocks.

Turkey
11-16-2011, 11:15 PM
Scientology is the ultimate product of monotheism. It divorces people from the real world of nature, and sends them into a sci fi fantasy where everything is bollocks.

Sounds like the perfect mindset for success in modern society!:D

Black Sun Dimension
11-16-2011, 11:18 PM

Whatchu talkin' bout? He looks completely normal to me!

H2qEuYuMrmo

Aemma
11-16-2011, 11:24 PM

Hear! Hear! :thumb001:

Arrow Cross
11-16-2011, 11:28 PM
http://images03.olx.hu/ui/11/96/28/1311657835_232438828_2-Szemeteskuka-hulladektarolo-moslekolo-rozsdamentes-Gyor.jpg

Turkey
11-17-2011, 03:33 AM
I've never understood the animosity. Every religion is a fantasy so why is a new one somehow worse?

Is it because you weren't told about it at the santa claus believing age like you were about the others?