PDA

View Full Version : Classify former Gabonese PM Jean Ping

Tooting Carmen
10-19-2022, 09:59 PM
His father was Chinese.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/Jean_Ping_080202-F-1644L-081_0YWDF.jpg/800px-Jean_Ping_080202-F-1644L-081_0YWDF.jpg

Andullero
10-19-2022, 10:44 PM
Old World Zamboid.

Tooting Carmen
10-19-2022, 10:45 PM
Old World Zamboid.

As opposed to a New World one?

Andullero
10-19-2022, 10:47 PM
As opposed to a New World one?

Yeah. For instance, the New World one is less Mongoloid (proper) and have more Ancestral North Eurasian in him/her.

Tooting Carmen
10-19-2022, 10:50 PM
Yeah. For instance, the New World one is less Mongoloid (proper) and have more Ancestral North Eurasian in him/her.

I only found out about this guy reading an article on Wikipedia about interracial marriages. A surprising number of African leaders have either been part-White (or occasionally Asian as the OP) themselves, or have married Whites (and much more rarely Chinese, Indians or Arabs). Notwithstanding all the talk about 'OWD' among Middle Easterners and Asians, I am convinced that Blacks (along with mixed-race Latin Americans) tend to be the biggest self-haters and foreign (not necessarily White) worshippers of all.

Andullero
10-19-2022, 10:52 PM
I am convinced that Blacks .

In equal measure between Old and New Worlders or ones more than others?

Tooting Carmen
10-19-2022, 11:00 PM

New Worlders in particular, but even many Black Africans too. In fact, like I said in another thread, when Black people do object to mixing of some sort, it is usually for victimhood reasons, whereas when White people (or indeed Middle Eastern or Asian people) object they usually do so for chauvinistic reasons. For good and for ill, what this means is that too many Black people have little pride in themselves and instead believe that others always have 'something extra to offer'.

Tooting Carmen
10-19-2022, 11:01 PM

New Worlders in particular, but even many Black Africans too. In fact, like I said in another thread, when Black people do object to mixing of some sort, it is usually for victimhood reasons, whereas when White people (or indeed Middle Eastern or Asian people) object they usually do so for chauvinistic reasons. For good and for ill, what this means is that too many Black people have little pride in themselves and instead believe that others always have 'something extra to offer'.

Jingle Bell
10-19-2022, 11:21 PM
His father was Chinese.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/Jean_Ping_080202-F-1644L-081_0YWDF.jpg/800px-Jean_Ping_080202-F-1644L-081_0YWDF.jpg

interesting, for me he just look like a black skinned chinese, if u change him skin colour to beige he will looks like a average chinese, i guess Sinid +SSA fits well for him

Tooting Carmen
10-30-2022, 11:07 PM
interesting, for me he just look like a black skinned chinese, if u change him skin colour to beige he will looks like a average chinese, i guess Sinid +SSA fits well for him

Wouldn't you say he looks pseudo-Pacific Islander?

Jingle Bell
10-30-2022, 11:08 PM
Wouldn't you say he looks pseudo-Pacific Islander?

Nop, the facial traits looks East Asian not Pacifc Islander
Just the skin colour is the main ssa trait