PDA

View Full Version : Kadyrov's family looks white?

sevruk
10-24-2022, 06:08 PM
https://teleprogramma.pro/sites/default/files/styles/amp_1200x900_4_3/public/nodes/node_288281_1653727045.jpg?itok=QaFn9W7y
https://ztb.kz/media/imperavi/5dedd9d87e566.jpg
https://s09.stc.yc.kpcdn.net/share/i/12/11913455/de-1200.jpg

Hungarian_master
10-24-2022, 07:05 PM
On pigmentation yes, but their features rather West Asian.

They seem as conservative Muslims.

Tooting Carmen
10-24-2022, 07:20 PM
They look Kavkazian, even if lighter than the norm.

Jana
10-24-2022, 07:46 PM
Hope he bites the bullet in Ukraine, or even better in Chechenya

Teutone
10-24-2022, 08:10 PM
99% of the world population goes by skin tone and hair color, I have no idea about taxonomy, on the street he would look white to me, certainly more than a obvious jew like Silensky.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZFtlNYXoAA5tmM.jpg

Eliades
10-24-2022, 08:38 PM
Definitely looks white, in the pics and walking down the street. Looks whiter than a lot of white Americans who are part Native or part Mexican.

Tooting Carmen
10-24-2022, 09:27 PM
99% of the world population goes by skin tone and hair color, I have no idea about taxonomy, on the street he would look white to me, certainly more than a obvious jew like Silensky.

And even Zelensky himself is still less swarthy than some native Europeans (and I don't just mean Southern Europeans either).

Oliver109
10-24-2022, 11:02 PM
Half of them do, they could pass in England by pigmentation at least.

Odelia
10-25-2022, 02:49 AM

Because you see them in Islamic costumes you are tricked into thinking they look west Asian. Only the older lady in pink hijab looks Levantine/west asian tbh. The rest look Bosniak and northern Caucasian! Put an Islamic headcover on Gandalf and he'll look like a Chechen imam. Put a headcover on Cate blanchett and throw her among blonde Tajiks you'd pass her there only as an iranid-nordid.

https://images.e-flux-systems.com/219896_3fd1ab1b28db50722f62c0fe8011bfbd.jpg,1600

sevruk
10-25-2022, 06:39 AM

Why?

Victor
10-25-2022, 07:59 AM

He did good job for Russia so far. First he eliminated all Wahabi underground in Chechnya. Then he destroyed whole opposition, his clan (they have clans like Albanians) took over the republic. With his hands Russia did things way more effective than army in using one Chechens against other Chechens. Now his republic provides enough of skilled warriors for the current war. Considering how tiny Chechnya is, it's very effective.

Atlantic Reptilian
10-25-2022, 09:18 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZFtlNYXoAA5tmM.jpg

Definitely looks white, in the pics and walking down the street. Looks whiter than a lot of white Americans who are part Native or part Mexican.

And even Zelensky himself is still less swarthy than some native Europeans (and I don't just mean Southern Europeans either).

Because you see them in Islamic costumes you are tricked into thinking they look west Asian. Only the older lady in pink hijab looks Levantine/west asian tbh. The rest look Bosniak and northern Caucasian! Put an Islamic headcover on Gandalf and he'll look like a Chechen imam. Put a headcover on Cate blanchett and throw her among blonde Tajiks you'd pass her there only as an iranid-nordid.

Yeah, I would see this type of pigmentation as typical east Slavic.

He is not one of those Caucasus people that look ME, which I think is interesting because I thought Chechnya looked more ME.

Jana
10-25-2022, 01:27 PM
Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FG4JZse_q0

Do I need to mention neither he nor his sons ever engaged in real frontline action? He's for a reason despised by many honorable Chechens.

Rædwald
10-25-2022, 02:10 PM
Damn, they all fugly.

nittionia
10-25-2022, 02:43 PM
Kadyrov himself has strong Amish vibes

Roy
10-25-2022, 03:30 PM
Well, they do.

sevruk
10-25-2022, 04:25 PM

Do I need to mention neither he nor his sons ever engaged in real frontline action? He's for a reason despised by many honorable Chechens.

"Honorable" Chechens are Islamic terrorists.

sevruk
10-25-2022, 04:26 PM
They look Kavkazian, even if lighter than the norm.

Are Kavkazians white?

Tooting Carmen
10-25-2022, 05:11 PM
Are Kavkazians white?

Intermediate between Europeans and Middle Easterners.

Victor
10-25-2022, 06:02 PM
He's for a reason despised by many honorable Chechens.

Give some examples of "honorable Chechens". Chechen society is strictly clan society. Personal thoughts and ideas don't matter there at all. Kadyrov's opponents are the same, just they represented other clan and group of "elders". They would behave and think in the same way towards opponents and enemies and war like Kadyrov with only difference in own sympathies/sides. Other type of Chechens are Wahabis, extreme Jihadists who don't respect any clan systems, but I can barely name them "honorable Chechens" more a chaos factor, even worse. And the most marginal and small is some "modern Chechens" group who's mostly despised by all major sides, if Kadyrov's opponent clans would come to power no matter if it's pro-Russian or not they would despise and opress "free thinking Chechens" which are few and unimportant.

RogueState
10-25-2022, 06:43 PM
Regarding their phenotype, only people in anthro forums would be crazy enough to not call them "White"... Virtually everybody on Earth, if they saw them IRL on the streets, would think they are regular "Whites" and would not even question it. It's not like they are kind of "ambiguous" like Wog-looking "Whites" that one could say IRL "he/she look a bit exotic, I wonder what's his/her background"

Regarding Chechens, like for Kurds, Albanians, Syrians, Ukrainians, Uyghurs, ... these are people that I understand personal struggle as people who want to be free, have their own state, but that are alas unfortunately on a geopolitical level, trapped under Western sphere of influence and that are therefore against the "Axis of Resistance" against Western/US/NATO/Zionist imperialism

The vast majority of Chechens don't like him and his clique, and remember recent wars against Russia (hundreds of thousands deaths), prefer to be independent from Russia after centuries of semi-colonial abuse (wars, deportations, ...). And even if I find him funny, cool and crazy at first, let's be honest, he is a clown, not serious leader and just a puppet of Putin

Now, as I said, in a higher level, in terms of international relations/geopolitical balances of power, I do support a strong Russia, under strong leadership of Putin, that opposes globalism and Western-Zionist imperialist agenda; and it means indirectly and tacitly approving the fact of having a guy like Kadirov instead of further destabilization of Caucasus and weakening of Russia.

Same can be said with strong China (at the expense of Uyghurs), strong Turkey/Syria(at the expense of Kurds or Turks/Syrians that want more democratic rule), strong Iran under Islamic regime (at the expense of some Iranians wanting more freedom), Talibans in Afghanistan (rather than just being an American base in Central Asia), ...

It's hard to say to a Chechen or Ukrainian or an Uyghur or a Kurd or an Iranian right now that it's better to be under their current regime than to think on a higher/holistic perspective about the threat of being under Western-influence and becoming just vassals of US/EU globalist liberal-leftist secular rulers. People will naturally first think at their direct, practical, day-to-day interests than to historical-civilizational, quasi-transcendental level...

Oliver109
10-25-2022, 06:46 PM

https://images.e-flux-systems.com/219896_3fd1ab1b28db50722f62c0fe8011bfbd.jpg,1600

Some are swarthy though, Coon said about 40% have light pigmentation, if they walked in England with a hijab people would think they are a convert.

Teutone
10-25-2022, 08:21 PM
Regarding their phenotype, only people in anthro forums would be crazy enough to not call them "White"... Virtually everybody on Earth, if they saw them IRL on the streets, would think they are regular "Whites" and would not even question it. It's not like they are kind of "ambiguous" like Wog-looking "Whites" that one could say IRL "he/she look a bit exotic, I wonder what's his/her background"

Regarding Chechens, like for Kurds, Albanians, Syrians, Ukrainians, Uyghurs, ... these are people that I understand personal struggle as people who want to be free, have their own state, but that are alas unfortunately on a geopolitical level, trapped under Western sphere of influence and that are therefore against the "Axis of Resistance" against Western/US/NATO/Zionist imperialism

The vast majority of Chechens don't like him and his clique, and remember recent wars against Russia (hundreds of thousands deaths), prefer to be independent from Russia after centuries of semi-colonial abuse (wars, deportations, ...). And even if I find him funny, cool and crazy at first, let's be honest, he is a clown, not serious leader and just a puppet of Putin

Now, as I said, in a higher level, in terms of international relations/geopolitical balances of power, I do support a strong Russia, under strong leadership of Putin, that opposes globalism and Western-Zionist imperialist agenda; and it means indirectly and tacitly approving the fact of having a guy like Kadirov instead of further destabilization of Caucasus and weakening of Russia.

Same can be said with strong China (at the expense of Uyghurs), strong Turkey/Syria(at the expense of Kurds or Turks/Syrians that want more democratic rule), strong Iran under Islamic regime (at the expense of some Iranians wanting more freedom), Talibans in Afghanistan (rather than just being an American base in Central Asia), ...

It's hard to say to a Chechen or Ukrainian or an Uyghur or a Kurd or an Iranian right now that it's better to be under their current regime than to think on a higher/holistic perspective about the threat of being under Western-influence and becoming just vassals of US/EU globalist liberal-leftist secular rulers. People will naturally first think at their direct, practical, day-to-day interests than to historical-civilizational, quasi-transcendental level...

Chechens can maintain or even revive their ethno-cultural and religious identity under Putin completly tho, there is absolutely no pressure to assimilate into anything foreign for them, how is their situation as Russian republic even bad?

Uyghurs I see way more problems as the Chinese regime is pushing for Han supremacist and ideological policy that is actively killing the ethno-cultural and religious identity not just of the Uyghurs but also Tibetians, even Sorbs under Hitler were treated with more respect than that.

The way the Russian empire deals with NATIVE ethnic groups is perfect and a rolemodel to others, a very ethnopluralist stance.

To all the people that seek independence and ethnic preservation by ally themselves to the west, they deserve destruction as its obviously plain stupid to think they can have can save their ethnicity and culture with allies that are universalistic as hell on these issues and just seek to make you part of the globohomo and Homo oeconomicus masquerade, just look already what insane woke policies were established by the Silensky regime to get sympathies by the west.

Edit: Why is it hard to be Iranian? Iranians have their own country and sphere of influence.

Frowning Man
10-26-2022, 03:09 PM
The Kadyrov family is simply lighter than the average (most) Chechens, but their facial features are ordinary Caucasian.

Loki
10-26-2022, 05:07 PM

Most Chechens support him, only the fringe Al Qaeda radical Islamist terrorists hate him.

Lemminkäinen
10-26-2022, 05:21 PM
Half of them do, they could pass in England by pigmentation at least.

Kodyrov, the last man standing with Putin, urged a Jihad against Ukraine. His family doesn't resemble Chechens I saw in Kavkaz Center news.

Victor
10-26-2022, 06:14 PM
His family doesn't resemble Chechens I saw in Kavkaz Center news.

Chechens do not represent themselves, but they represent clans, exact person and individualism means nothing in Chechnya. Kadyrov is a part of Benoy clan which has few hundreds of thousands of people in it. Chechnya has full clan structure obedience and obedience to the elders, no matter pro-Russian or anti-Russian Chechens, clan rules matter for them more than anything else in the World. Chechens are Muslims, but it's an Islam with heavy clan influence + Sufi sects influence. Much bigger enemies of Chechens during the 90s-2000s wars are not Russians, but International wahabis who supported Chechen outcasts, as one of main Wahabi goals was to destroy Chechen clan society which is unacceptable for 99% of Chechens of any clan.

Anyway, now Chechens have everything they could not dream before all those wars, they have own republic with preserved clan system and Islamic laws, they have own army, guard and police, they're in fact a sovereign state inside a federation. Everything else seen outside Chechnya is a smoke for a naive foreigners. Everything what seems harsh and cruel in Chechnya for a foreigner is just a natural state of Chechen mentality and society, same things would be done in "independent proud Chechnya", same clans would exist, same blood feud and opression of homos would be presented. Most of Kadyrov's enemies including those abroad just want their clan domination, not some "justice for all".

Jana
10-26-2022, 06:16 PM
Most Chechens support him, only the fringe Al Qaeda radical Islamist terrorists hate him.

You read that in Russian news? Good. Believe whatever you want, even crazy stuff like Chechens willingly dying for Putin and Russia which they hate.
He's a pawn and could likely end up dead.

Jana
10-26-2022, 06:18 PM
Chechens do not represent themselves, but they represent clans, exact person and individualism means nothing in Chechnya. Kadyrov is a part of Benoy clan which has few hundreds of thousands of people in it. Chechnya has full clan structure obedience and obedience to the elders, no matter pro-Russian or anti-Russian Chechens, clan rules matter for them more than anything else in the World. Chechens are Muslims, but it's an Islam with heavy clan influence + Sufi sects influence. Much bigger enemies of Chechens during the 90s-2000s wars are not Russians, but International wahabis who supported Chechen outcasts, as one of main Wahabi goals was to destroy Chechen clan society which is unacceptable for 99% of Chechens of any clan.

Anyway, now Chechens have everything they could not dream before all those wars, they have own republic with preserved clan system and Islamic laws, they have own army, guard and police, they're in fact a sovereign state inside a federation. Everything else seen outside Chechnya is a smoke for a naive foreigners. Everything what seems harsh and cruel in Chechnya for a foreigner is just a natural state of Chechen mentality and society, same things would be done in "independent proud Chechnya", same clans would exist, same blood feud and opression of homos would be presented. Most of Kadyrov's enemies including those abroad just want their clan domination, not some "justice for all".

For sure. But stil they are part of RF only because they lost the wars and nothing else.

Victor
10-26-2022, 06:23 PM
You read that in Russian news? Good. Believe whatever you want, even crazy stuff like Chechens willingly dying for Putin and Russia which they hate.

See my message before. I would add that Chechens are obsessed with war. It's the best thing which can be imagined for the Chechen man to do, a big honor. Don't try to understand it with European Croatian individualistic mentality, that's another World, for us Russians, too. Hierachical obedience is the main thing in Chechen life and clan elders/leaders are living gods. Chechens see no problems with going to war for Russia if the clan decided so. Back in 19 century when they had no war with us, they made war clan on clan. Same stuff happened in Montenegro. It's very hard for me to explain, but "hate" in Chechen meaning is not same hate as for us. They can cut throats to each other and then elders decide peace and they marry each other. Same with Russia. Just like this "love" for them is not same as for us. They're pragmatical in other dimension not understandable for us. Chechens don't dream about same things as we do, and don't think the way we do.

Victor
10-26-2022, 06:24 PM
For sure. But stil they are part of RF only because they lost the wars and nothing else.

They're part of RF because Kadyrov's clan and few other clans switched to Russian side and killed lots of wahabis and representors of opposing clans, much more than Russians ever did, they cleansed Chechnya and their clans dominate. It has nothing to do with love/hate just pragmatical gain of power. Their enemies at the moment are extremely marginal.

Jana
10-26-2022, 06:28 PM
They're part of RF because Kadyrov's clan and few other clans switched to Russian side and killed lots of wahabis and representors of anti-Russian clans, much more than Russians ever did, they cleansed Chechnya and their clans dominate. Their enemies at the moment are extremely marginal.

yeah, that's why I am sure most despise him. Not being indipendant and being part of victor's land doesn't exactly goes hand in hand with Caucasian pride.

Victor
10-26-2022, 06:32 PM
yeah, that's why I am sure most despise him. Not being indipendant and being part of victor's land doesn't exactly goes hand in hand with Caucasian pride.

Their clans have hundreds of thousands of people, that's not a mafia clan of hundred members, but whole areas of republic and big villages. "Caucasian pride" is a romantic, navie and abstract term for European people who belong to nations who passed through Nation building process 1-2 centuries ago and whose societies have nothing clanish left in them, personal pride for Caucasians easily combines with extreme loyalty to hiearchy and submission, it's not the same way of thinknig and behaving.

Atlantic Reptilian
10-26-2022, 06:34 PM
Their clans have hundreds of thousands of people, that's not a mafia clan of hundred members, but whole areas of republic and big villages. "Caucasian pride" is a naive term for European people who belong to nations who passed through Nation building process 1-2 centuries ago and whose societies have nothing clanish left in them, personal pride for Caucasians easily combines with extreme loyalty to hiearchy and submission, it's not the same way of thinknig and behaving.

Where do you think this clan mentality originated?

Victor
10-26-2022, 06:38 PM
Where do you think this clan mentality originated?

Clan mentality is naturall before the state appears. It happens so when tribes stay in clan system, Montenegrins and Albanians are the best examples in Europe. Religion, landscape matter, also how much the tribes are isolated from the others. Same goes for blood feud. When there's no standard "state laws", the blood feud principle becomes the natural limit and fear factor for those who want to commit crime against others.

Atlantic Reptilian
10-26-2022, 06:42 PM
Clan mentality is naturall before the state appears. It happens so when tribes stay in clan system, Montenegrins and Albanians are the best examples in Europe. Religion, landscape matter, also how much the tribes are isolated from the others. Same goes for blood feud. When there's no standard "state laws", the blood feud principle becomes the natural limit and fear factor for those who want to commit crime against others.

That's interesting.

And since it's common behavior in their society, I suppose it cannot be classified as psychopathic, but if they were to act in such a way somewhere else they would be considered deviants...

Victor

Someone theoretically killing him will lead to long blood feud chain with whole families killed from both sides, not for political reasons but for the mentality reasons. If you won't kill the killer of your clan member, you're nothing, despised by own people.

black hole
Kadyrov junior killed a Russian when he was 16 yo as he said. He is the same as Dudaev (a former Chechen leader) who declared an independence of Ichkeria and started the war against Kremlin, but Kadyrov is dumber and too materialistic.

Dzhokhar Dudaev

https://media2.nekropole.info/2011/08/Dudaev.jpg

There was also Doku Zavgayev, the First Secretary of the Checheno-Ingush ASSR.

https://im.kommersant.ru/Issues.photo/CORP/2014/12/03/KOG_146185_00009_1_t218_184149.jpg

Dudaev was a sufist, democrat (pro-clan system)
Zavgayev was an agnostic, communist (anti-clan sytem)

There would be better candidates instead of Kadyrov and its clan

Jana
10-26-2022, 06:43 PM
Their clans have hundreds of thousands of people, that's not a mafia clan of hundred members, but whole areas of republic and big villages. "Caucasian pride" is a romantic, navie and abstract term for European people who belong to nations who passed through Nation building process 1-2 centuries ago and whose societies have nothing clanish left in them, personal pride for Caucasians easily combines with extreme loyalty to hiearchy and submission, it's not the same way of thinknig and behaving.

sure, that's why they had wars with Russia for indipendance.
btw, they aren't that special. There are still remnants of clan structure in Europe even if pretty weak. Even among some of my countrymen.

Victor
10-26-2022, 06:45 PM
sure, that's why they had wars with Russia for indipendance.

I would just sum up that Chechens are not classic nation but a group of tribes and clans. They killed much more each other than Russians/by Russians.

Jana
10-26-2022, 06:48 PM
Someone theoretically killing him will lead to long blood feud chain with whole families killed from both sides, not for political reasons but for the mentality reasons. If you won't kill the killer of your clan member, you're nothing, despised by own people.

I would just sum up that Chechens are not classic nation but a group of tribes and clans. They killed much more each other than Russians/by Russians.

yeah, they are best left alone, agreed.

aherne
10-26-2022, 06:49 PM
Kadyrov himself has strong Amish vibes

Excellent observation! The entire family looks close to Amish people: inbred central/north europeans...

Victor
10-26-2022, 06:51 PM
He is the same as Dudaev
https://media2.nekropole.info/2011/08/Dudaev.jpg

The more clanish is Chechen, the better is result, because he does not watch further than interests of clan. Dudaev was a Soviet secular Chechen, an educated officer, the most dangerous type (Sovetoids grown up a lot of dangerous minority elites this way). People like Dudaev could lead to faster partial transformation of Chechen society into nation, but young nations are even way more dangerous than clanish societies. So it's very good he got killed by rocket shot from the aircraft. He could not control Chechnya properly tho, wahabi opposition started to grow during his rule of independent Chechnya.

Victor
10-26-2022, 06:53 PM
yeah, they are best left alone, agreed.

Chechnya was left alone in 90s during Dudaev, this secular Sovetoid officer could not keep the power and let the wahabis grow, then they started "Jihad" invading neighbouring republics, so the second war started. Current state of things is better than this or carpet bombing of Chechnya to the last Chechen, for sure. Chechnya will be never left alone, if not in sphere of Russia, it will be in someone else sphere, leaded by some clan who's interests are represented by UK, for example. Not for loving UK, but UK providing might for some "proper" clan.

Lemminkäinen
10-26-2022, 07:31 PM

I had no illusions about them. Anyway his family looks very European. Can you figure how much the bravery of his men is only a myth. This question is justified because Grozny was bombed to the stone age by the Russian army before his presidency. Imho in wars today heroes don't exist. I read today that Ukraine killed 100 Kadyrov's men. Maybe he sends now his clan to take revenge. Today you need satellite pictures, GPS and other high tecnology to kill enemies. It is somehow funny to read about Kadyrov's pompous performance. Something very old-fashioned.

Loki
10-26-2022, 09:36 PM

Nonsense. Would you rather he support the evil US led terrorist cabal in Ukraine? Chechens know who the real enemy is. If they destroy Russia they will destroy Chechnya too, which is part of Russia.

Jana
10-26-2022, 09:42 PM
Nonsense. Would you rather he support the evil US led terrorist cabal in Ukraine? Chechens know who the real enemy is. If they destroy Russia they will destroy Chechnya too, which is part of Russia.

Chechens don't care about US or Jews and you don't need to be pro-western to despise that worm.
Pretty sure many Chechens wouldn't mind RF falling apart althoug they have it pretty decent inside it and they'd probably be worse off in such scenario.

Loki
10-26-2022, 11:10 PM
Chechens don't care about US or Jews and you don't need to be pro-western to despise that worm.
Pretty sure many Chechens wouldn't mind RF falling apart althoug they have it pretty decent inside it and they'd probably be worse off in such scenario.

Chechens are currently flourishing within the Russian Federation. They would be much weaker and poorer as a small independent state.

Ylla
10-27-2022, 02:42 PM

I think that’s only because we’re always guessing peoples ethnicity on here and are good at telling who’s what. I think the average person on the street wouldn’t know.
Yeah they are proper conservatives. We like to think of ourselves as conservatives in the west but most wouldn’t be able to live their lifestyle.