PDA

View Full Version : Do I seem more extrovert or introvert?

Richmondbread
11-07-2022, 02:18 AM
I am an ISFP, but people think I am extroverted. I know I post a lot online, but I don't talk to a lot of people in person. I am very self focused and kind of self absorbed. Therefor, I think I am definitely more introverted. It's not a good thing to be too introverted. Extroverted people are more focused externally.

NSXD60
11-07-2022, 02:35 AM
Next Meade thread: Is your navel introverted or extroverted?

Incal
11-07-2022, 02:46 AM
Introvert of course.

capocannoniere
11-07-2022, 02:49 AM
Next Meade thread: Is your navel introverted or extroverted?

Mine is very, very introverted. Mom says I had it extroverted but I hated it as a toddler so they did some procedure.

NSXD60
11-07-2022, 03:02 AM
Mine is very, very introverted. Mom says I had it extroverted but I hated it as a toddler so they did some procedure.

Mine's an innie too, but outties are easier to clean. Btw Linda Blair and Kelly Ripa have outties, but I believe Meade's is introverted in his shirtless pic. Right, Meade?

Atlantic Reptilian
11-07-2022, 03:05 AM
Mine's an innie too, but outties are easier to clean. Btw Linda Blair and Kelly Ripa have outties, but I believe Meade's is introverted in his shirtless pic. Right, Meade?

I have an introverted too. Sure, they are harder to manually clean, but when I played with myself many years ago, and poured a sugar free soft drink into my navel, and then waited for a bit, I realized it had cleaned the dirt after removing the liquid.

capocannoniere
11-07-2022, 03:27 AM
I have an introverted too. Sure, they are harder to manually clean, but when I played with myself many years ago, and poured a sugar free soft drink into my navel, and then waited for a bit, I realized it had cleaned the dirt after removing the liquid.

I'm buying one of those pressure fizzy water bottles now. Q-tips are spiritually ugly.

Atlantic Reptilian
11-07-2022, 03:31 AM
I'm buying one of those pressure fizzy water bottles now. Q-tips are spiritually ugly.
I used the sugar free version. Can't say anything about the sugar version. And it has to be carbonated.

Perhaps it's the carbonated water than somehow makes the cleaning. I'm not that well versed with the chemistry at the moment.
Q-tips probably only mechanically remove the dirt, but don't actually change the attraction of the molecules to the skin. Carbonated water in this case does change that.

Carbonated water is also acidic, and more so than water, which has the pH of 7.

Cool avatar btw. Who is the chad?

capocannoniere
11-07-2022, 04:03 AM
I used the sugar free version. Can't say anything about the sugar version. And it has to be carbonated.

Perhaps it's the carbonated water than somehow makes the cleaning. I'm not that well versed with the chemistry at the moment.
Q-tips probably only mechanically remove the dirt, but don't actually change the attraction of the molecules to the skin. Carbonated water in this case does change that.

Carbonated water is also acidic, and more so than water, which has the pH of 7.

Cool avatar btw. Who is the chad?

Yeah, even though I study (some) chem the reason why carbonated water feels like it "cleans" the body in some way never got into my mind.

The legend in the avatar is Alejandro Sabella, last saturday was his birthday so I decided to pay an homage. He was an Argentinian football player who started at River Plate, went to Sheffield Utd and Leeds in England and then came to his home, Estudiantes de La Plata and is one of our all time greats.
- In 1982 and 1983 he was the no. 10 in our two Argentinian league titles and '83 Libertadores semifinal campaign.
- He came back in 2009, won us our 4th Libertadores as a manager.
- The same year, he played Barcelona in the Club World Cup final, with a totally depleted Estudiantes squad, without most of the team that had won the Libertadores, and we won until the 88th minute. A crappy Argentinian side with only an aging Verón as reference play so well against maybe the best football team in history, with a front three of simply Ibrahimovich, Messi and Thierry Henry is magnificent.
- Then he went on to coach the Argentinian national team to the 2014 World Cup final in Brazil of all countries.

Some friends had the luck to meet him while he was still alive. He was a magnificent sportsman who changed the "dirty game, antifootball" stereotype EdeLP had, both as a player and as a manager. I put this on just for the weekend, then would go back to the Pirlo-Baggio one, but now I'm keeping it, at least until Vasco da Gama (my Brazilian team) wins something.

BakersfieldChimp
11-07-2022, 07:52 PM

I'm an innie big time. I find it a very important fact to learn about a person and when I meet someone new, I always quiz them on it. Do I really want to invest time and effort to get to know one of "those"?

On the other note, don't look too hard at Richy's topless photos.
I haven't yet heard of a case of someone actually turning into a pillar of salt for looking at his half-naked pictures. However, do you really want to chance it?

Eliades
11-20-2022, 10:37 PM
I'd imagine extroverted.

Richmondbread
11-21-2022, 02:16 AM
I'd imagine extroverted.

Not really. Im very self focused.

Eliades
11-21-2022, 01:25 PM

I see, I guess some of the threads I've seen you make are something more extroverted. I imagined a more introverted person would be too shy to make some of the threads you've made. Which aren't bad or anything, I just can't imagine you being a quiet or shy person off of here.

Thorns
11-21-2022, 04:06 PM
You seem like a sad little man with a lot of mental illness but I support you in your struggle to find yourself.

Thorns
11-21-2022, 04:08 PM

And this "procedure" was? They didn't turn you into a eunuch I hope.

capocannoniere
11-21-2022, 07:54 PM
And this "procedure" was? They didn't turn you into a eunuch I hope.

No fucking clue. My nutsack is ok, but I was too young and probably anesthetised to know it.

Scandal
11-21-2022, 08:37 PM
So why did you ask

Richmondbread
11-22-2022, 01:44 AM
I see, I guess some of the threads I've seen you make are something more extroverted. I imagined a more introverted person would be too shy to make some of the threads you've made. Which aren't bad or anything, I just can't imagine you being a quiet or shy person off of here.Introverted and shyness are two different things.

Sent from my F91 5G using Tapatalk

Italicus
11-22-2022, 01:46 AM

If you knew the answer, why would you create this stupid thread?