PDA

View Full Version : Another bleeding heart liberal signs up to transform Britain

RoyBatty
04-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Crypto-Marxist Attenborough and the British Bolshevik Cooperative have teamed up to promote yet more white ethnic suicide. "White people are the cause of the earth's population skyrocketing out of control blah blah blah so let's extinguish the white race and import the population from the third world blah blah..... " :mad:

Perhaps a better idea would be if, in a moment of clarity, dear David together with the BBC board were to book themselves into the Euthanasia Clinic [expenses paid for by a Reality TV Production Company filming the event for Live daytime TV between the Ophrah Winfrey and Trisha slots ©TM] in order to reduce their "Carbon Footprints".

The leftover scraps could be reprocessed in an ecologically responsible way into tasty Soylent Green type snacks, ideal for serving at Labour Party conventions or EU Parliamentary sessions. Would that be a good idea or what? :thumb001:

Attenborough warns on population
Sir David Attenborough
Sir David began presenting natural history programmes in 1954

The broadcaster Sir David Attenborough has become a patron of a group seeking to cut the growth in human population.

On joining the Optimum Population Trust, Sir David said growth in human numbers was "frightening".

Sir David has been increasingly vocal about the need to reduce the number of people on Earth to protect wildlife.

The Trust, which accuses governments and green groups of observing a taboo on the topic, say they are delighted to have Sir David as a patron.

Fraught area

Sir David, one of the BBC's longest-standing presenters, has been making documentaries on the natural world and conservation for more than half a century.

In a statement issued by the Optimum Population Trust he is quoted as saying: "I've never seen a problem that wouldn't be easier to solve with fewer people, or harder, and ultimately impossible, with more."

The Trust, which was founded in 1991, campaigns for the UK population to decrease voluntarily by not less than 0.25% a year.

It has launched a "Stop at Two" online pledge to encourage couples to limit their family's size.

Other patrons include Jonathan Porritt, chairman of the UK Sustainable Development Commission, and Dame Jane Goodall, founder of the Jane Goodall institute.

BBC environment analyst Roger Harrabin said population was a fraught area of debate, with libertarians and some religious groups vehemently opposing measures by governments to influence individual fertility.

In turn, the Trust accuses policy makers and environmentalists of conspiring in a "silent lie" that human numbers can grow forever with no ill-effects.

In January 2009, Sir David revealed that he had received hate mail from viewers for not crediting God in his nature programmes.

His most recent documentary focused on how Charles Darwin came up with the theory of evolution and why it remained important.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7996230.stm

Manifest Destiny
04-13-2009, 03:33 PM
I actually agree that the exponential growth in human population is a big problem. The thing is, it's mainly non-whites are responsible for this growth. White people aren't even reproducing at replacement level. It's starving Africans who still manage to pop out nine kids, for example, who are the real problem.

RoyBatty
04-13-2009, 03:44 PM
I actually agree that the exponential growth in human population is a big problem. The thing is, it's mainly non-whites are responsible for this growth. White people aren't even reproducing at replacement level. It's starving Africans who still manage to pop out nine kids, for example, who are the real problem.

Indeed and as you know, it's not as if David and Mr Porritt will be promoting 2 kids per family in Bangladesh or Nigeria. They do their work right here in the UK for the "benefit" of a captive UK audience.

One has to question the motives and intentions of those promoting population decline in a country with an already falling indigenous population. They're not stupid and will be well aware that any shortages in the labour market will be plugged via immigration from countries over which they don't exercise population control thereby negating their efforts at "reducing" the population in the UK.

The name of the game is connecting all the dots on the NWO / Common Purpose / EU Mafia / Liberal blueprint. This appears to be yet another region they seem to be targeting.

Treffie
04-13-2009, 03:58 PM
The problem doesn't lie with the UK, except of course if you include the Muslim population, why don't they target their activities in nations where huge population growth really makes a difference?

Freomæg
04-14-2009, 03:12 PM
Indeed and as you know, it's not as if David and Mr Porritt will be promoting 2 kids per family in Bangladesh or Nigeria.
You're right. But I think - particularly where Attenborough's concerned - it's merely an innocent case of adhering to political correct thought. Ironically, I think someone like David Attenborough sees it his prerogative to promote depopulation because he's English, and because the English have a world-beating sense of compassion and responsibility. I agree that it's very wrong to ask a dying race to die quicker, but Attenborough has probably seen first hand the global destruction that the white race has committed (there's no dying it) and sees us as primarily responsible. Overall though, I think he cares for Earth's animals and plantlife. I suspect he's probably a bit of a misanthropist secretly, inclined to dislike all races, not just his own.

RoyBatty
04-14-2009, 08:43 PM
(there's no dying it)

Was that a Freudian slip? :D

Freomæg
04-15-2009, 09:23 AM
Was that a Freudian slip? :D
Haha, oh dear. Must spell-check myself more thoroughly. Though, perhaps it you're right ;).

04-25-2009, 06:24 PM
If the Optimum Population Trust opposes further immigration into Great Britain then they have my support. If they want to pay the wogs and nogs to depart and reduce the GB population, then I will get quite enthusiastic about them. If Roy Batty's take on them is accurate, then to hell with them