PDA

View Full Version : Why is being fat considered the worst possible thing in the world?

Richmondbread
11-27-2022, 12:30 AM
People have an aversion to being fat like never before. And its not about real obesity. The mildly overweight are looked at with scorn too- thanks to the myth of BMI. I am not saying I am mildly overweight. I am mildly obese. But regardless, we have sodomites and White women who sleep with blacks, and people who molest children, and they all are treated better than people who have a little more junk in the trunk! I am very perplexed at this phenomenon. I think it's because being overweight(no matter how little or how much) is an acceptable reason for scorn and contempt. It's the last outpost you can hash your hatred on. Liberals and Conservatives equally hate fat people but it used to be a who cares mentality. Sodomites, pedophiles, and mudsharks, junkies, meth addicts, etc are A-OKAY in today's clown world. But heaven forbid you have a large bottom.

sean
11-27-2022, 01:30 AM
Why is being fat considered the worst possible thing in the world? We have sodomites and White women who sleep with blacks, and people who molest children, and they all are treated better than people who have a little more junk in the trunk!

Because it is a physical manifestation of one's character flaws. You're fat because you're lazy and no woman wants to date a fat person, you simply don't care about your health or appearance, and being physically unattractive is the worst possible thing you could possibly be in modern world, physical attraction can even transcend racial preferences, if all the White men decided not to lift and be fit, we would see a huge increase in both numbers and percentages of mongrel abominations being born instead of the only five percent of White women that shit out mutts today in America.

https://i.imgur.com/iXZnzyk.jpg

HectorOfTroy
11-27-2022, 01:36 AM
deleted

Anglo-Celtic
11-27-2022, 01:37 AM
It's ridiculous to put interracial relationships in the same category as molestation. I can ////"read"////, so you're not fooling anybody with that cheap shot.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-27-2022, 01:43 AM
People have an aversion to being fat like never before. And its not about real obesity. The mildly overweight are looked at with scorn too- thanks to the myth of BMI. I am not saying I am mildly overweight. I am mildly obese. But regardless, we have sodomites and White women who sleep with blacks, and people who molest children, and they all are treated better than people who have a little more junk in the trunk! I am very perplexed at this phenomenon. I think it's because being overweight(no matter how little or how much) is an acceptable reason for scorn and contempt. It's the last outpost you can hash your hatred on. Liberals and Conservatives equally hate fat people but it used to be a who cares mentality. Sodomites, pedophiles, and mudsharks, junkies, meth addicts, etc are A-OKAY in today's clown world. But heaven forbid you have a large bottom.

No one regards child molesters as higher than obese people. As someone with a large bottom, you'd be raped in prison but the child molester will get his throat slit (after being raped).

Take BJJ. You'll get the exercise you need and you'll learn how to kill a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqqSDQ171Hs

capocannoniere
11-27-2022, 02:12 AM
I've seen this theme come up about 5 times in my very short stay at the forum. The good thing about Meade's stinkpieces is that they unite all posters into one common view like nothing else does. It's a funny gerbil wheel of cope on which we sadistically project our own collective unconscious.

Incal
11-27-2022, 02:36 AM
Seen tons of fat gangstas with hot bishes. Stop with the excuses. You scared of women.

BakersfieldChimp
11-27-2022, 02:43 AM

Being fat is something you SHOULD be able to do something about. Instead of doing something about it, you get angry and argue why you think people should change their attitude towards fat people. It is obvious why that isn't going to change a thing and you will just remain angry.

You are unwilling or unable to lose weight. If you find you are unable to muster up the willingness, perhaps you are unable. There is help available for people who can't overcome weight issues on their own. That requires honesty with mental health professionals, dieticians, and maybe even a support group.

Have you thought of finding people in your area who have successfully overcome a weight issue? Many people who have dug themselves out of a hole are more than willing to help others to dig out of theirs. Guess what? Formally fat people do understand what it is like to be fat.

Hoosierboy
11-27-2022, 03:08 AM
I don't know. It doesn't seem like it is frowned upon anymore here in the States. Seems normal to be a fat.

Anglo-Celtic
11-27-2022, 03:21 AM
I don't know. It doesn't seem like it is frowned upon anymore here in the States. Seems normal to be a fat.

You're right. You never saw people in motor scooters at supermarkets when I was a kid, but they're even around during the slowest store hours now.

BakersfieldChimp
11-27-2022, 03:13 PM
I've seen this theme come up about 5 times in my very short stay at the forum. The good thing about Meade's stinkpieces is that they unite all posters into one common view like nothing else does. It's a funny gerbil wheel of cope on which we sadistically project our own collective unconscious.

The OP hasn't figured out there is a direct correlation between people discussing his fat and the threads he starts where he plays the victim for being fat.

There are too many people who have problems that they cannot do anything about to have much empathy for a guy whose problems are of his own making.

khanx34
11-27-2022, 04:13 PM
because people dont want to have sex with fat people. fat people looks unhealthy. fat people are people with no will to them, and fat people have no self-respect. Also fat people often sweat a lot and smell bad.
i can give you 50 reasons. I am a fat person too. i think there is too many fat here, you know what im sayin everything is reality.

JamesBond007
11-27-2022, 04:34 PM

Because fat people are an easy politically correct target that takes no balls to hate meanwhile it takes major balls to criticize minorities and Jews. Did you see that Trump hosted the anti-Semitic Ye and a Holocaust revisionist Fuentes at Mar-A-Largo ? Trump has the balls that 99% of people don't have. Most people are pussies. Also, being a meth head is probably worst for your brain than being obese as meth completely restructures your brain. Being a bit overweight is no big deal for a man but obesity is another story.

Richmondbread
11-27-2022, 07:22 PM
Because it is a physical manifestation of one's character flaws. You're fat because you're lazy and no woman wants to date a fat person, you simply don't care about your health or appearance, and being physically unattractive is the worst possible thing you could possibly be in modern world, physical attraction can even transcend racial preferences, if all the White men decided not to lift and be fit, we would see a huge increase in both numbers and percentages of mongrel abominations being born instead of the only five percent of White women that shit out mutts today in America.

https://i.imgur.com/iXZnzyk.jpgIt doesn't mean you are lazy. I'm pretty active. I work and go swimming and lift weights and write music.

Sent from my F91 5G using Tapatalk

Richmondbread
11-27-2022, 07:24 PM
Being fat is something you SHOULD be able to do something about. Instead of doing something about it, you get angry and argue why you think people should change their attitude towards fat people. It is obvious why that isn't going to change a thing and you will just remain angry.

You are unwilling or unable to lose weight. If you find you are unable to muster up the willingness, perhaps you are unable. There is help available for people who can't overcome weight issues on their own. That requires honesty with mental health professionals, dieticians, and maybe even a support group.

Have you thought of finding people in your area who have successfully overcome a weight issue? Many people who have dug themselves out of a hole are more than willing to help others to dig out of theirs. Guess what? Formally fat people do understand what it is like to be fat.I work hard at losing weight. I swim twice a week and use the gym twice a week, not counting my work schedule where I'm on my feet for 5 hours . I don't drink beer. I rarely eat fast food or drink cokes. I even eat gross food like kale salad. My average calorie intake is only 2300 k.

Richmondbread
11-27-2022, 07:26 PM
Because fat people are an easy politically correct target that takes no balls to hate meanwhile it takes major balls to criticize minorities and Jews. Did you see that Trump hosted the anti-Semitic Ye and a Holocaust revisionist Fuentes at Mar-A-Largo ? Trump has the balls that 99% of people don't have. Most people are pussies. Also, being a meth head is probably worst for your brain than being obese as meth completely restructures your brain. Being a bit overweight is no big deal for a man but obesity is another story.This is the most sense you've ever made.

Richmondbread
11-27-2022, 07:29 PM
because people dont want to have sex with fat people. fat people looks unhealthy. fat people are people with no will to them, and fat people have no self-respect. Also fat people often sweat a lot and smell bad.
i can give you 50 reasons. I am a fat person too. i think there is too many fat here, you know what im sayin everything is reality.I am fat and I don't smell bad . Ironically, I have met thin people who smell like urine . Being thin doesn't mean you will be attractive.

Victor
11-27-2022, 07:31 PM
I found the way to stay off the forum. Every time i come back i just open another identical thread started by Meade, one minute is enough to leave forum for 3-5-7 days.

BakersfieldChimp
11-27-2022, 09:59 PM
I work hard at losing weight. I swim twice a week and use the gym twice a week, not counting my work schedule where I'm on my feet for 5 hours . I don't drink beer. I rarely eat fast food or drink cokes. I even eat gross food like kale salad. My average calorie intake is only 2300 k.

How has that been working out for you?
unless something changes, nothing will change.

If you remain fat either go down the fat-acceptance route and quit caring what people think about your looks or stay angry. You can even throw in a conspiracy theory or two to justify your anger.

If you want to lose weight, it seems like you need some sort of overhaul in that direction. Your understanding of "diet and exercise" has left you where you are now. How many more years are you going to continue to fail at it until you decide to change course?

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-27-2022, 10:04 PM
I work hard at losing weight. I swim twice a week and use the gym twice a week, not counting my work schedule where I'm on my feet for 5 hours . I don't drink beer. I rarely eat fast food or drink cokes. I even eat gross food like kale salad. My average calorie intake is only 2300 k.

2300 is too much. 1500 would be the minimum.

Richmondbread
11-27-2022, 10:44 PM
2300 is too much. 1500 would be the minimum.1500 for a grown man almost 6 ft ? The nutrition guidelines say I should be eating 2500

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-27-2022, 11:03 PM
1500 for a grown man almost 6 ft ? The nutrition guidelines say I should be eating 2500

Threshold Based On Weight
If you are underweight and have no chronic medical condition, the calories you need per day are 1,200 to 1,500. On the other hand, if you are overweight or obese, you need to consume less than 1,200 or 1,500 calories daily.

If a man is already healthy, 1,500 calories per day are the maximum limit for losing weight. If he is overweight or obese and is on a weight loss plan, then 1,200 to 1,500 calories are all he needs. The caloric threshold would be between 1,000 to 1,200 calories for men who weigh more.
https://weightowellnessllc.com/fitness-101-the-average-amount-of-calories-men-should-get/

Anglo-Celtic
11-27-2022, 11:22 PM
The height and weight charts are complete nonsense. They don't take genders and muscles into account as much as they should, as a "heavy" athlete is in better shape than a "light" normie much of the time. I also think that the weights are too high for short women, and they're too low for tall women. I have my own system that uses the KISS (not the rock band) approach.

A normal younger 5'0 woman should weigh a hundred pounds. Add five to fifteen pounds for larger frames, and subtract five to fifteen pounds for smaller frames (bones, not blubber). Use the same method for men, but add fifteen pounds to the totals, and add more weight for athletes, bodybuilders, powerlifters, etc.. It's not perfect, but it beats unrealistic gobbledygook.

BakersfieldChimp
11-28-2022, 12:03 AM
1500 for a grown man almost 6 ft ? The nutrition guidelines say I should be eating 2500

And the results you have gotten for using those guildlines speak for themselves.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Albert Einstein(not verified)

There is an obvious corollary-"If you keep doing what you are doing, you will keep getting what you are getting."

If you insist on not doing anything pragmatic about your weight, at least get over your anger about it.

"

Anglo-Celtic
11-28-2022, 12:15 AM
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Albert Einstein(not verified)

Let he, who is without "insanity", cast the first stone. My glass house would shatter if I did.

HectorOfTroy
11-28-2022, 12:30 AM

I agree 2500 calories is way too much. No wonder America is so fat on average. I feel optimal on 1700-1800 and I'm stronger/more muscle mass than your average person

BakersfieldChimp
11-28-2022, 12:33 AM
I agree 2500 calories is way too much. No wonder America is so fat on average. I feel optimal on 1700-1800 and I'm stronger/more muscle mass than your average person
He has a history of misconstruing things like guidelines to serve his purpose.

It is little different than a wino who hears one glass of wine can be beneficial and then uses that fact to justify guzzling two bottles a day.

BakersfieldChimp
11-28-2022, 12:39 AM
Let he, who is without "insanity", cast the first stone. My glass house would shatter if I did.

It is learning how to enjoy one's insanity which is important.
If I use mine only to cause myself or others duress, that is a different story.

Anglo-Celtic
11-28-2022, 12:42 AM
It is learning how to enjoy one's insanity which is important.
If I use mine only to cause myself or others duress, that is a different story.

That's fair enough. Just don't go all "Captain Ahab" on us, even though Meade can be a *dick* at times.

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 12:47 AM
Where did you get that info from? 1500 is very low for a man. I would say at least 1800 k are needed daily, and that's even for a non active person.

This is what that article says:

Threshold Based On Exercise
The more intense the exercise you do, the greater the number of calories you need. As a guide, you need the following number of calories per day:

Athletes and more intense physical activity – 2,500 to 3,000 calories per day

Sedentary – 2,000 to 2,500 calories

HectorOfTroy
11-28-2022, 12:57 AM
Where did you get that info from? 1500 is very low for a man. I would say at least 1800 k are needed daily, and that's even for a non active person.

The more intense the exercise you do, the greater the number of calories you need. As a guide, you need the following number of calories per day:

You're 40 something. You don't have the metabolism of a 20 or 30 year old. You're also an endomorph which means you pack on fat more easily and have a harder time losing it than the other body types.

BakersfieldChimp
11-28-2022, 01:02 AM

What article where?
What are you leaving out?
Why aren't you mentioning the size and age of the person these stats are for?
Why aren't you mentioning the calories for someone trying to lose weight?

Cite the reference.

Incal
11-28-2022, 01:27 AM
Richie's next excuse I mean thread: Why do people who like country music is the most despised and targeted there is?

Hoosierboy
11-28-2022, 02:27 AM
You're right. You never saw people in motor scooters at supermarkets when I was a kid, but they're even around during the slowest store hours now.

When I was working at a local grocery store back in 2000 the only people on motor scooters were elderly people with canes and people on crutches.

capocannoniere
11-28-2022, 02:28 AM

2500 is for people in ideal to high weight, who do sport 3-4 days a week and want to maintain it. Also Meade's ridiculous weight won't reduce to acceptable in less than a year even with a hypo-caloric diet. A lot of people in Brazil that had this sort of weight went through Bariatric surgery that simply closes your stomach to anything more that a certain amount of food and forces you into a diet. Still the loose skin is a problem. When I was fat, a whole lot less than our hero here and with the help of my growth spurt hormones, it took me 7 months to reach ideal weight.

I am on a cut because I have like 4 kilos to lose, I'm on like 1900 calories a day, doing some cardio and weight training 4 times a week, other than the occasional football game. My best shape was when I could take the amateur sport LARP seriously and would eat intuitively on a diet with common carb staples, lots of unprocessed animal products and fruit/veg. When I lower my weight that's what I'll be doing.

HectorOfTroy
11-28-2022, 02:47 AM
2500 is for people in ideal to high weight, who do sport 3-4 days a week and want to maintain it. Also Meade's ridiculous weight won't reduce to acceptable in less than a year even with a hypo-caloric diet. A lot of people in Brazil that had this sort of weight went through Bariatric surgery that simply closes your stomach to anything more that a certain amount of food and forces you into a diet. Still the loose skin is a problem. When I was fat, a whole lot less than our hero here and with the help of my growth spurt hormones, it took me 7 months to reach ideal weight.

I am on a cut because I have like 4 kilos to lose, I'm on like 1900 calories a day, doing some cardio and weight training 4 times a week, other than the occasional football game. My best shape was when I could take the amateur sport LARP seriously and would eat intuitively on a diet with common carb staples, lots of unprocessed animal products and fruit/veg. When I lower my weight that's what I'll be doing.

I mean maybe he could do it before a year if he absolutely smeared himself in the gym every day (just cutting calories alone isnt good because youll be losing muscle mass and decreasing your metabolic energy consumption). Stuff like baked goods is pretty much junk food though.

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 02:48 AM
You're 40 something. You don't have the metabolism of a 20 or 30 year old. You're also an endomorph which means you pack on fat more easily and have a harder time losing it than the other body types.

It doesn't make a huge difference. Like 1% drop or something. Also I have more muscle now than I did in my 20s.

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 02:52 AM

I am not morbidly obese. I do not qualify for bariatric surgery. I can look nice losing about 70 lbs. And the funny thing is I'm obese, yet still look better than you.

HectorOfTroy
11-28-2022, 02:52 AM
It doesn't make a huge difference. Like 1% drop or something.

Source?

Anyway 2500 is clearly not working (if you are actually measuring your calories carefully to know that) if you are the way you are, so by that point alone 2500 calories is totally irrelevant to you keeping a healthy weight

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 02:53 AM
Source?

Anyway 2500 is clearly not working (if you are actually measuring your calories carefully to know that) if you are the way you are, so by that point alone 2500 calories is totally irrelevant.

Im not even eating 2500 k . I eat range from 1900-2300 max.

HectorOfTroy
11-28-2022, 02:55 AM
Im not even eating 2500 k . I eat range from 1900-2300 max.

Do you measure calories to actually know? It's easy to think you only eat so much if you aren't literally putting the numbers in a calculator.

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 02:56 AM
Do you measure calories to actually know? It's easy to think you only eat so much if you aren't literally putting the numbers in a calculator.

I use calorie count, but I also have been doing this for years so I have it memorized as well. People look at me and probably think I must be eating 3,000 k plus calories a day, and that's the frustrating part because I don't eat anywhere near that amount to be this heavy. And stop saying its because i'm over 40. Lots of people my age can and do lose weight very easily, especially men.

HectorOfTroy
11-28-2022, 02:57 AM
You still haven't answered where you got your source that metabolism only drops 1% from 20 to 40. That sounds like ridiculous horse shit because it is.

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 02:58 AM
You still haven't answered where you got your source that metabolism only drops 1% from 20 to 40. That sounds like ridiculous horse shit because it is.

The "studies" are basing it off of muscle loss, and the assumption that at 40 you have way less muscle than you did at 20. Which is not true at all for me. Also, I am not an endomorph. My arms are longer, not short and I have huge muscular legs.

HectorOfTroy
11-28-2022, 03:00 AM
There is not direct way to tell, but they are basing it off of muscle loss and assuming at 40 you have way less muscle than you did at 20. Which is not true at all for me. Also, I am not an endomorph. My arms are longer, not short and I have huge muscular legs.

So you just made it up. And I'm pretty sure it has more to do with than just muscle loss, it's also hormonal and probably other things.

capocannoniere
11-28-2022, 03:01 AM
Man his posts are even more blatant when I am made to remember he is over 40 and close to my father's age. I still have the hope he's a very high quality troll. Some of the shit he says is just too much for me. Did you all see what he posted on a thread like "Why are men obsessed with penis length" or something like that. It's the sort of shit a very dumb 8 year old would say or a middle school class clown.

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 03:02 AM
So you just made it up. And I'm pretty sure it has more to do with than just muscle loss, it's also hormonal and probably other things.

No, they are basing it off assumed muscle loss, which is only partially true. Its half truths. Lots of people my age can successfully lose weight. I wish people would stop obsessing over age. It only has a slight bearing.

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 03:03 AM
Man his posts are even more blatant when I am made to remember he is over 40 and close to my father's age. I still have the hope he's a very high quality troll. Some of the shit he says is just too much for me. Did you all see what he posted on a thread like "Why are men obsessed with penis length" or something like that. It's the sort of shit a very dumb 8 year old would say or a middle school class clown.

I assume you come from a working class family where the newlywed couple is straight out of high school. In my family, we are not age obsessed because we have good genes and we are youthful from not having to work manual labor jobs .

HectorOfTroy
11-28-2022, 03:09 AM
No, they are basing it off assumed muscle loss, which is only partially true. Its half truths. Lots of people my age can successfully lose weight. I wish people would stop obsessing over age. It only has a slight bearing.

Okay then consult a doctor/professional about it.

BakersfieldChimp
11-28-2022, 03:14 AM
When I was working at a local grocery store back in 2000 the only people on motor scooters were elderly people with canes and people on crutches.

I think they are easier to get than ever. Obamacare Medicaid hands them out right and left.

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 03:15 AM
Okay then consult a doctor/professional about it.

I am on December 8th.

BakersfieldChimp
11-28-2022, 03:20 AM
I use calorie count, but I also have been doing this for years so I have it memorized as well. People look at me and probably think I must be eating 3,000 k plus calories a day, and that's the frustrating part because I don't eat anywhere near that amount to be this heavy. And stop saying its because i'm over 40. Lots of people my age can and do lose weight very easily, especially men.

You weren't able to lose weight and keep it off before you turned 40.

your way hasn't worked yet. Why do you think it is going to be different this time?

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 03:21 AM
You weren't able to lose weight and keep it off before you turned 40.

your way hasn't worked yet. Why do you think it is going to be different this time?

I was able to do it before I got reinfected with lyme disease at age 35. After that I had a lot more trouble.

khanx34
11-28-2022, 03:22 AM
i eat over 6000 calories everyday im smoking 3 pockets cigarettes everyday and i am 185 cm 130 kg

BakersfieldChimp
11-28-2022, 03:26 AM

Lots of people in their 40s do lose weight...
Unless you actually lose weight, you won't be one of them.

https://youtu.be/rwTyzloH0dI

BakersfieldChimp
11-28-2022, 03:32 AM
I was able to do it before I got reinfected with lyme disease at age 35. After that I had a lot more trouble.

'I said "lose weight and KEEP it off"
You are like a smoker who knows they can quit smoking because they have done it a dozen times.

If you have issues keeping you from losing weight, resign yourself to always being fat.
Go down the "fat acceptance' path and quit worrying about what people think of your looks

BakersfieldChimp
11-28-2022, 03:34 AM
i eat over 6000 calories everyday im smoking 3 pockets cigarettes everyday and i am 185 cm 130 kg

Maybe Meade should take up smoking.

Fortnite777
11-28-2022, 03:42 AM
It's not. There are billboards in NYC and cities all around the world of morbidly obese women like Lizzo, wearing nike clothing or something. It maybe should be though. It just is not a good way to live. I encourage you to lose weight my friend, it made my life so much better.

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 03:47 AM
I'm going to try meth if the fat clinic doesn't work.

BakersfieldChimp
11-28-2022, 03:57 AM

Once you get down to a healthy weight, you can apply for all those government handouts earmarked for addicts. You do love your government handouts so.

Drug addiction could be a real win/win for you!

Anglo-Celtic
11-28-2022, 05:04 AM

Things sure have changed. Now, the obese shoppers would crush those canes and crutches.

Anglo-Celtic
11-28-2022, 05:06 AM
Once you get down to a healthy weight, you can apply for all those government handouts earmarked for addicts. You do love your government handouts so.

Drug addiction could be a real win/win for you!

That's some dark humor, brother. Even Wednesday Addams would blanche at that.

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 05:06 AM
That's some dark humor, brother. Even Wednesday Addams would blanche at that.He has a dark soul. Very dark.

Hoosierboy
11-28-2022, 05:09 AM
Things sure have changed. Now, the obese shoppers would crush those canes and crutches.

Clown world we're living in.

Anglo-Celtic
11-28-2022, 05:11 AM
He has a dark soul. Very dark.

I'm starting to wonder. He should change his avatar to Baphomet.

Anglo-Celtic
11-28-2022, 05:12 AM
Clown world we're living in.

It's not even a fun clown, like Bozo. It's Pennywise from "It".

oszkar07
11-28-2022, 08:31 AM

USA fast food culture is nice but very high calorie.
When I went to Disneyland in Ca every 2nd person looked fat.

Because it is a physical manifestation of one's character flaws. You're fat because you're lazy

Partly true but fat = lazy ,is not always the full story, some people get fat from health conditions or certain medications.

rajputprincess
11-28-2022, 09:17 AM

Sent from my F91 5G using TapatalkMeet dietician and go to gym

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk

rajputprincess
11-28-2022, 09:20 AM

Sent from my F91 5G using TapatalkI am gonna suggest eating less. I was able to lose almost 5 kg in one month by just eating healthy and skipping breakfast. I don't even go to gym
avoid sweet and oil eat more protein less carbs. and eat only twice in a day and eat early. Instead of eating at 9 do it at 7 or 6.

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 02:16 PM
I am gonna suggest eating less. I was able to lose almost 5 kg in one month by just eating healthy and skipping breakfast. I don't even go to gym
avoid sweet and oil eat more protein less carbs. and eat only twice in a day and eat early. Instead of eating at 9 do it at 7 or 6.

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using TapatalkIf I skip breakfast I get exploding diarrhea later in the day.

axel.aleman
11-28-2022, 02:20 PM
Seen tons of fat gangstas with hot bishes. Stop with the excuses. You scared of women.

Based response, he Is in United States one of most fat country of the world

BakersfieldChimp
11-28-2022, 02:39 PM
I'm starting to wonder. He should change his avatar to Baphomet.

"Liebe ist kälter als der Tod" is a fifty year old Fassbinder film whose title translates to
"Love is Colder than Death".
It works for me.

A solo cello piece by Bach works for me too.

https://youtu.be/3CLq43MSRaI

Might as well dump the origin of my username.
I spent too many formative years listening to Phil Hendrie and then Art Bell.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bakersfield%20chimp
nearly twenty-year-old live topical satire doesn't age very well
but Phil Hendrie doing Art Bell pitching "chimp chow" gives a broad idea

https://archive.org/details/art-griego-rc-collins-2001-12-06-number-that-movie/Art+Bell+-+2005-03-30+-+Chimp+Chow%2C+Black+Tar+Heroin+%26+The+Pope's+Sto mach.mp3

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 02:44 PM
Based response, he Is in United States one of most fat country of the worldWe aren't even in the top ten. The Arab countries are ahead of us .

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 03:03 PM
"Liebe ist kälter als der Tod" is a fifty year old ganster film whose title translates to
"Love is Colder than Death".
It works for me.

A solo cello piece by Bach works for me too.

https://youtu.be/3CLq43MSRaIYour smoking comparison was ridiculous . Unlike smoking , you can't just quit eating food. You have to eat food to live. And even if you quit eating for awhile, all the weight returns when you commence to eating again. Hence ,why losing weight is tons harder than anything else.

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 03:14 PM
Meet dietician and go to gym

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using TapatalkI already go to the gym. I also do swimming.

Jacques de Imbelloni
11-28-2022, 03:26 PM

Being fat is not different from being an alcoholic or a compulsive smoker; it's a character flaw, and if you have the willpower, you can get thin.

rajputprincess
11-28-2022, 03:33 PM
If I skip breakfast I get exploding diarrhea later in the day.

Sent from my F91 5G using TapatalkYou can skip dinner then. Only two meals are enough

BakersfieldChimp
11-28-2022, 03:38 PM
Your smoking comparison was ridiculous . Unlike smoking , you can't just quit eating food. You have to eat food to live. And even if you quit eating for awhile, all the weight returns when you commence to eating again. Hence ,why losing weight is tons harder than anything else.

I have a coworker who quit smoking and lost a tremendous amount of weight and he would differ with you. I knew he was in a 12-step group, but I didn't know it was Overeaters Anonymous until he showed me photos of himself in his thirties. I would have never guessed that he was ever heavier than a healthy weight.

He quit smoking a couple of years into his weight loss journey and he says smoking was harder.

Of course, you have no empathy for anyone but yourself and you love to play the victim. Whatever you are going through is the worst thing anyone has ever gone through. Too bad no one plays the victim for free.

Here's a heads-up. "Self Pity" is not an attractive trait. Of course, you think what a woman is really looking for in a man is yodeling, so it probably will never get that far...

The strange part is you seem so flummoxed on why people find you unattractive on the inside too

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 03:57 PM
I have a coworker who quit smoking and lost a tremendous amount of weight and he would differ with you. I knew he was in a 12-step group, but I didn't know it was Overeaters Anonymous until he showed me photos of himself in his thirties. I would have never guessed that he was ever heavier than a healthy weight.

He quit smoking a couple of years into his weight loss journey and he says smoking was harder.

Of course, you have no empathy for anyone but yourself and you love to play the victim. Whatever you are going through is the worst thing anyone has ever gone through. Too bad no one plays the victim for free.

Here's a heads-up. "Self Pity" is not an attractive trait. Of course, you think what a woman is really looking for in a man is yodeling, so it probably will never get that far...

The strange part is you seem so flummoxed on why people find you unattractive on the inside tooDo you have trouble with reading comprehension? I said that smoking isn't equivalent to food. You have to eat . You don't have to smoke

Richmondbread
11-28-2022, 03:58 PM
Being fat is not different from being an alcoholic or a compulsive smoker; it's a character flaw, and if you have the willpower, you can get thin.You assume that people who aren't fat have a healthy lifestyle, which we know isn't true. You also assume that fat people constantly overeat, which also isn't true.

BakersfieldChimp
11-28-2022, 04:05 PM
Do you have trouble with reading comprehension? I said that smoking isn't equivalent to food. You have to eat . You don't have to smoke

I read what you said just fine.

I choose to trust the experience of someone who has overcome both an overeating disorder and a smoking addiction.

"He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else."
Benjamin Franklin

Roy
11-28-2022, 09:42 PM
I read what you said just fine.

I choose to trust the experience of someone who has overcome both an overeating disorder and a smoking addiction.

"He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else."
Benjamin Franklin

They say smoking makes you skinny. :coffee:

Cristiano viejo
11-28-2022, 09:44 PM
Being gay, Gypsy, black, MENA or lefty is infinitely worse.

Chron
11-28-2022, 10:18 PM
Do you have trouble with reading comprehension? I said that smoking isn't equivalent to food. You have to eat . You don't have to smoke

You have to eat, you don't have to over-eat

Hyena
11-28-2022, 11:12 PM
I assume you come from a working class family where the newlywed couple is straight out of high school. In my family, we are not age obsessed because we have good genes and we are youthful from not having to work manual labor jobs .

A little classism, to go along with your ongoing assertion that skinny people smell like urine? I know you nurture that fantasy in hope of establishing that there is SOMeTHING better about fatties than nice lean healthy people like myself).

Don't slam the working class - they are far above you on the economic food chain.

Italicus
11-29-2022, 12:22 AM

Nao. E muito, muito serio. Eu vei como falava para anos, nao esta brincando.

Marshall Theodore
11-29-2022, 12:25 AM
Better than be left-wing or something

Marshall Theodore
11-29-2022, 12:26 AM

Rich é assim desde que entrou no fórum? ou ele nem sempre foi um troll?

Italicus
11-29-2022, 12:27 AM

Go fuck yourself, you greasy shit. My friends are working class and infinitely better than you. My parents were also working class, and they are doctors. You classist fucker.

capocannoniere
11-29-2022, 12:29 AM

É inacreditável.

Italicus
11-29-2022, 12:29 AM
Rich é assim desde que entrou no fórum? ou ele nem sempre foi um troll?

Sim, era como eso para tudo de tempo que era no esse forum.

Richmondbread
11-29-2022, 12:31 AM
You have to eat, you don't have to over-eatI don't overeat. I probably have a hormonal issue.

Richmondbread
11-29-2022, 12:32 AM
Go fuck yourself, you greasy shit. My friends are working class and infinitely better than you. My parents were also working class, and they are doctors. You classist fucker.Ok, bless your heart.

Italicus
11-29-2022, 12:32 AM
É inacreditável.

Voce deve olhar eso

https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Meade_Skelton_Haufe

Tem tambem un canal no Youtube, busca Meade Music.

Italicus
11-29-2022, 12:34 AM
Ok, bless your heart.

You're a little bitch. If you saw me come at you you'd cry like at that statue. Pathetic

capocannoniere
11-29-2022, 12:34 AM
Voce deve olhar eso

https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Meade_Skelton_Haufe

Tem tambem un canal no Youtube, busca Meade Music.

O canal eu já tive o desprazer de ver. Que cara mais doido, meu Deus kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Mas vou ler esse artigo, já começou bem xD

capocannoniere
11-29-2022, 12:36 AM
I don't overeat. I probably have a hormonal issue.

Now you are making sense. Grandma must have more testosterone than you.

BakersfieldChimp
11-29-2022, 12:43 AM
Being fat is not different from being an alcoholic or a compulsive smoker; it's a character flaw, and if you have the willpower, you can get thin.

The vices of smoking, drunkenness, and being chronically overweight do have their differences.
However, the behaviors of those who fail to conquer them are all interchangeable.

There are the sweet promises of "never smoking again", "going on the wagon for keeps" and " new regimen of dieting and exercising"... These promises may last a few weeks...sometimes they are broken on the same day they were made and the excuses start flying.
In a little time, the promises start up again...

Those who commit these vices then wonder why people are skeptical of their claims.

Italicus
11-29-2022, 12:44 AM
O canal eu já tive o desprazer de ver. Que cara mais doido, meu Deus kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Mas vou ler esse artigo, já começou bem xD

Ele e o definicao do doido. Voce deve olhar ese tambem, lel

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3196045.html

Italicus
11-29-2022, 12:48 AM
Now you are making sense. Grandma must have more testosterone than you.

Disseu tambem "umas violacaos sao justificados" e "de um violacao pode venir um presente"

BakersfieldChimp
11-29-2022, 12:59 AM
Ele e o definicao do doido. Voce deve olhar ese tambem, lel

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3196045.html

O Senhor salva Meade Skelton de cagar nas calças de novo!!!!

Chron
11-29-2022, 01:03 AM

You know deep down that you haven't done anything in the nearly half a century of your life, and you know that you never will. This is your cope.

Hyena
11-29-2022, 01:45 AM
aaaaaannnndddddd. countdown to meade closing this thread like he always does when things don't go his way in 3,2,1.........

Hyena
11-29-2022, 01:50 AM
I don't overeat. I probably have a hormonal issue.

HORMONAL issue? WTF, are you going through menopause?

BakersfieldChimp
11-29-2022, 02:01 AM

He has been struggling with being chronically overweight since high school. He finished with high school 25 years ago.

He has Obamacare Medicaid and sees doctors regularly.
Wouldn't one of them have suspected Hormonal problems by now?

And yes, We must get these in since he is just itching to close this thread.

Chron
11-29-2022, 02:05 AM

A diet of 100% processed food does bad shit to your body

Italicus
11-29-2022, 02:12 AM

Hahaha sim, e muito doido

Valkyrion
11-29-2022, 05:30 AM

It has nothing to do with character flaws nor anything deeper than shallowness and prejudices based solely on physical appearance.

Nobody cares if someone smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol or abuse drugs, even-though such habits are not only unhealthy for consumer, but can also potentially bring danger and harm to it's environment.

I'm sick of shallow and cynical people who are trying to portray their view as morally justified.

Like every single normie says that everyone deserves love and to be loved, but when someone is struggling to find that, then very same normie says how world owes you nothing and how life is unfair.

capocannoniere
11-29-2022, 05:56 AM

This is going to my signature. :rotfl:

Richmondbread
11-29-2022, 06:35 AM
You know deep down that you haven't done anything in the nearly half a century of your life, and you know that you never will. This is your cope.I have written over 200 songs , appeared in a movie , sang at Americas polo cup and have gotten airplay in France and the Czech Republic. What have you done ?

Richmondbread
11-29-2022, 06:40 AM
It has nothing to do with character flaws nor anything deeper than shallowness and prejudices based solely on physical appearance.

Nobody cares if someone smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol or abuse drugs, even-though such habits are not only unhealthy for consumer, but can also potentially bring danger and harm to it's environment.

I'm sick of shallow and cynical people who are trying to portray their view as morally justified.

Like every single normie says that everyone deserves love and to be loved, but when someone is struggling to find that, then very same normie says how world owes you nothing and how life is unfair.This is true. And the folks who claim they just want people to "get healthy" . As if you can't possibly be thin be unhealthy. As if they are doing some kind of public service by making such an issue about the so called "obesity epidemic".

Richmondbread
11-29-2022, 07:48 AM
I'll be able to get lean and healthy soon