PDA

View Full Version : AussieScott's Chart

AussieScott
11-19-2011, 02:13 AM
OK this was the best I could do. :) Thank god for save as. :D

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17475&stc=1&d=1321712568

AussieScott
11-19-2011, 04:50 AM
Dang double post I'm having a boobhoobry of a day. :eek:

AussieScott
11-19-2011, 04:51 AM
Thank you for fixing up my boobhoobery, on your thread Bryn.:embarrassed

Silly me. :D

Oh and the mod who possibly fixed it. Thank you. :)

mymy
11-19-2011, 08:34 AM
Aussie, can you upload your chart in imageshack, or any other program, i'm getting information that it has expired.

mymy
11-19-2011, 03:06 PM
Okay, we have a chart now :)
I will start with just a few words. I avoid to make predictions, but when i do it i usually use solar returns, and take everything only like tendencies because free will also exist, so i will mostly try to give psychological analyse.

Virgo/Libra is combination of ground and air. The most active houses are 12th and 1st. First house describes you, your personality, body and character. Libra rising natives usually need balance and harmony, they are diplomatic and avoid violence. They are nice and many people find them pleasant. Ruler of Libra is Venus, and your is in 1st house too, although in Scorpio. Mercury in first house tell that your intellect is important part of your personality, and Pluto is also there. Some astrologers doesn't pay much attention to Pluto because it's quite far, but those who do, say it makes people magnetic when it's in 1st house. Two very important planets from 12th house are in conjunction with AC, so, they have influence on 1st house. 12th house is house of secrets, hidden things, deep parts of our souls... You have Sun there, representing your ego and it show interests for secret and good intuition. Maybe you also need solitude sometimes and it doesn't bother you.Saturn is exalted in Libra there and happy there, so its negative traits are neutralized, but i don't like square with Moon. You have very nice Moon, in Cancer and here it shows all his positive traits, emotional, listen to others, like to help... but it is in 10th house, so you probably know how to put your emotions under control when it's needed. On other hands, it can also mean that do you use emotions in things that involve carrier, job and status. You like family atmosphere at work and doesn't like being under stress. With Uranus in 2nd house your material situation can change a lot.Many planets in air signs make you be adaptable.

Venus and Moon in male chart can be sign of his ideal woman. So, with Venus in Scorpio and Moon in Cancer, you probably like emotional and caring women-both water signs. Venus in Scorpio is fatal woman, sensual, sexual and passionate, but with Moon in Cancer you also need a woman who will be good mother to children, loving and home oriented. Venus and Moon are in positive aspects here and that's a good sign for your relation with women. However, your 7th house of marriage is in Aries, ruler is Mars who is in your 7th house-your lady must be your friend too, and not only lover. Also, she is active and energetic.

I didn't analyse every house, aspects and planet, only some general things and there is much more to say. I'll wait Brynhild to see what she will wrote and then continue with more precise and more serious analyze.