PDA

View Full Version : Does she passes better as Anglo Saxon or Iberian?

Laredo
12-15-2022, 01:21 AM
Does this mexican passes better as Anglo or Iberian?

https://i.imgur.com/0AQUtpQ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Smaug
12-17-2022, 12:33 PM
Wow, she’s only 46% European? In the first picture it seems it is much more.

Laredo
12-17-2022, 01:25 PM
Wow, she’s only 46% European? In the first picture it seems it is much more.

Probably 52% with the updated unsigned, but yeah It's not rare seeing balanced mexicans looking white probably 4 out 10 they do.

Marshall Theodore
12-17-2022, 04:37 PM
Neither

alnortedelsur
12-17-2022, 04:44 PM
Her Euro side must be obviously Spanish, but she is mestiza and don't pass as Anglo or full Iberian.

Laredo
12-17-2022, 05:36 PM
Her Euro side must be obviously Spanish, but she is mestiza and don't pass as Anglo or full Iberian.

Please don't start with your none sense because one thing I'm good at Is finding the most pseudo none european looking Spaniards If I really put an effort.

She's lighter and more pan - western euro than average southern European Including Spanish so lel.

Cristiano viejo
12-17-2022, 05:54 PM
Please don't start with your none sense because one thing I'm good at Is finding the most pseudo none european looking Spaniards If I really put an effort.

She's lighter and more pan - western euro than average southern European Including Spanish so lel.
if she is lighter than South Euros and taking account that Anglos are lighter too, what for are you asking?? :rolleyes:

Marshall Theodore
12-17-2022, 05:58 PM

If she looks Pan-West euro, then im a Trønder/Baltid

Laredo
12-17-2022, 06:03 PM
if she is lighter than South Euros and taking account that Anglos are lighter too, what for are you asking?? :rolleyes:

I'm saying she looks pan western euro from Spain to England/Belgium despite being genetically balanced mestiza and that Is what's surprising.

Cristiano viejo
12-17-2022, 06:13 PM
I'm saying she looks pan western euro from Spain to England/Belgium despite being genetically balanced mestiza and that Is what's surprising.

No, you are asking if she passes better in England or in Spain. Since she is a dark haired blue eyed pale skinned I would say in England.
If she had brown eyes the answer would be different.

Eurafricanid
12-17-2022, 06:20 PM
She looks more euro than what she actually is, I whould say england, because I've seen some 100% English people looking like pseudo half mongoloid and she looks less that half mongoloid :thumb001:.

Marshall Theodore
12-17-2022, 06:47 PM
I've seen some 100% English people looking like pseudo half mongoloid and she looks less that half mongoloid :thumb001:.

Probably too much ANE? Lol