PDA

View Full Version : Classify Lebanese girl

rajputprincess
12-28-2022, 11:39 AM
She was doing protest for women right in Lebanonhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221228/f9b39c0c92ac4aff349513df7e882572.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221228/7aa1f8d2d62b750b084e4c13486b089e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221228/b4543e1a711092cd57368c7a261532f9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221228/3e950b1e341b13495d5cb6a3b4e5c627.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221228/6f77488aae7a748e11d0e63b70e21e3e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221228/fc396f87c4cb32026a743b53f5f842e7.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk

punkx
12-28-2022, 11:42 AM
Anatolid + Alpine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jingle Bell
12-28-2022, 11:53 AM
Alpine mainly

Immanenz
12-28-2022, 11:56 AM
Arabid + Alpine

Avicenna
12-28-2022, 01:23 PM
Women rights ? How many more rights do these women want?

Hektor12
12-28-2022, 01:25 PM
High fertility rate.

Marshall Theodore
12-28-2022, 01:27 PM
Depigmented non-white

Arabid + Alpine

rajputprincess
12-28-2022, 02:15 PM

She want right to wear short clothes without getting sexually harassed in Arabic it is written 'I decide what to wear
She should have right to wear whatever she want without anyone even staring and making her uncomfortable worse touch her.

Avicenna
12-28-2022, 02:32 PM
She want right to wear short clothes without getting sexually harassed in Arabic it is written 'I decide what to wear
She should have right to wear whatever she want without anyone even staring and making her uncomfortable worse touch her.

That's absolutely ridiculous as it sounds . That's a stupid mindset to have, in that case why don't she just walk around naked? If she dresses like a whore, she will be viewed as such , because humans judge which is actually biologically what we should be doing . If you expect men to not purve on you ( they should look away I agree ) and do their part for society , then a woman should ATLEAST do her part for the good of society and not dress like a slut . This kind of mindset i.e. femimism has polluted the world.

This scenario is exactly the same as a man flaunting his lifrstyle , money etc to women . If you want the wrong attention, do just that . If you don't want the wrong attention from thieves , goldiggers etc then don't flaunt your lifestyle and money . Guess what? As men we have to deal with our consequences and be accountable for our actions . These women want to dress like a slut and when shit hits the fan, expect MEN to defend their idealogy. Fucking morons .

rajputprincess
12-28-2022, 02:41 PM
That's absolutely ridiculous as it sounds . That's a stupid mindset to have, in that case why don't she just walk around naked? If she dresses like a whore, she will be viewed as such , because humans judge which is actually biologically what we should be doing . If you expect men to not purve on you ( they should look away I agree ) and do their part for society , then a woman should ATLEAST do her part for the good of society and not dress like a slut . This kind of mindset i.e. femimism has polluted the world.

This scenario is exactly the same as a man flaunting his lifrstyle , money etc to women . If you want the wrong attention, do just that . If you don't want the wrong attention from thieves , goldiggers etc then don't flaunt your lifestyle and money . Guess what? As men we have to deal with our consequences and be accountable for our actions . These women want to dress like a slut and when shit hits the fan, expect MEN to defend their idealogy. Fucking morons .

Thing is you are assuming that woman wear short clothes for men no they don't because even lesbian and asexual woman wear them lebanon is hot country so it is better for her to wear them so she can be comfortable.
She don't feel comfortable naked this is why she is not protesting for it. In my opinion she should be able walk around naked without anyone Harrasing her. Her body her choice . It is men choice if he want to flaunt his wealth.

So men ideology is sexually harassment? Lol

Avicenna
12-28-2022, 02:46 PM
Thing is you are assuming that woman wear short clothes for men no they don't because even lesbian and asexual woman wear them lebanon is hot country so it is better for her to wear them so she can be comfortable.
She don't feel comfortable naked this is why she is not protesting for it. In my opinion she should be able walk around naked without anyone Harrasing her. Her body her choice . It is men choice if he want to flaunt his wealth.

This kind of mentality just tells me how deluded some people are . If you walk around at 10pm with a Rolex on your hand and you get robbed , that's partly YOUR fault because you are well AWARE that walking late at night or any time for that matter will attract UNWANTED attention . You think people want to be theived and robbed ? If a woman dresses like a SLUT then be accountable for your actions and EXPECT unwanted attention, whether it's right or wrong is another question . I'm talking about realities .

The fact you think it's okay for women to walk around naked tells me how stupid you are .

Lol women cannot defend their idealogy because the minute men turn up and smashes their faces they all turn for men to help . You only want equality when it suits you . Women have always followed men since the dawn of civilization. Nothing will ever change simple biology .

rajputprincess
12-28-2022, 02:54 PM
This kind of mentality just tells me how deluded some people are . If you walk around at 10pm with a Rolex on your hand and you get robbed , that's partly YOUR fault because you are well AWARE that walking late at night or any time for that matter will attract UNWANTED attention . You think people want to be theived and robbed ? If a woman dresses like a SLUT then be accountable for your actions and EXPECT unwanted attention, whether it's right or wrong is another question . I'm talking about realities .

The fact you think it's okay for women to walk around naked tells me how stupid you are .

Lol women cannot defend their idealogy because the minute men turn up and smashes their faces they all turn for men to help . You only want equality when it suits you . Women have always followed men since the dawn of civilization. Nothing will ever change simple biology .

it is 21 st century women don't follow anyone now . Woman are getting going to college now they work in office actually many women are lesbian and asexual even straight woman are choosing to stay single.

In South Korea you can leave you're expensive laptop and anyone won't steal. Many social experiment have been done there and everyone talk about how safe it is. Ideally a country should be safe enough where you can do anything .

Men who sexually harassed woman or stare at women should get shamed not women .and do you support beating women's? I am against violence and lion can easily kill human so is lion superior?

Avicenna
12-28-2022, 02:58 PM
it is 21 st century women don't follow anyone now . Woman are getting going to college now they work in office actually many women are lesbian and asexual even straight woman are choosing to stay single.

In South Korea you can leave you're expensive laptop and anyone won't steal. Many social experiment have been done there and everyone talk about how safe it is. Ideally a country should be safe enough where you can do anything .

Men who sexually harassed woman or stare at women should get shamed not women .and do you support beating women's? I am against violence and lion can easily kill human so is lion superior?

Do I support beating woman? Did you even read what I said? Maybe try and think a little more.

rajputprincess
12-28-2022, 03:00 PM
We should stop fighting anyway . Enjoy your day sir

tk'es
12-28-2022, 03:04 PM
i smell a lack of modesty from a mile away.. arabid-alpine mix as it is typical for her place

Oliver109
12-28-2022, 03:05 PM
Anyway alpine med, can pass in Spain

Marshall Theodore
12-28-2022, 03:06 PM
Anyway alpine med, can pass in Spain

She cannot, not as typical

Oliver109
12-28-2022, 03:07 PM
She cannot, not as typical

She is lighter than the average Spaniard

khanx34
12-28-2022, 03:08 PM
Alpinid + arabid

Marshall Theodore
12-28-2022, 03:08 PM

She is not, she isnt european and white either

Vanily
12-28-2022, 03:16 PM
She is not, she isnt european and white either

She's made up of the components you consider white. Seriously make up your mind because you contradict yourself in every post.

Marshall Theodore
12-28-2022, 03:19 PM
She's made up of the components you consider white. Seriously make up your mind because you contradict yourself in every post.

Is she 80% Steppe + WHG + Farmer?

Avicenna
12-28-2022, 03:52 PM

Nah bro she looks typical westernised kebab. I see alot of westernised afghans like herself on Instagram etc and believe me they are not lighter than average spaniard.

Oliver109
12-28-2022, 03:56 PM
Nah bro she looks typical westernised kebab. I see alot of westernised afghans like herself on Instagram etc and believe me they are not lighter than average spaniard.

Lol how is she not lighter? she looks quite indistinguishable from brunet French imo except for the larger eyes perhaps.

Xacal
12-28-2022, 03:59 PM
East-Med/Arabid + Alpine

Avicenna
12-28-2022, 05:10 PM
Lol how is she not lighter? she looks quite indistinguishable from brunet French imo except for the larger eyes perhaps.

Her facial features are very west Asian , having light skin don't mean squat , I thought you knew this ?

Oliver109
12-28-2022, 05:27 PM
Her facial features are very west Asian , having light skin don't mean squat , I thought you knew this ?

She looks mainly alpine, I don't see anything uniquely Wet Asian like turanid etc.

Avicenna
12-28-2022, 06:15 PM
She looks mainly alpine, I don't see anything uniquely Wet Asian like turanid etc.

If she's alpine then she's Asiatic alpine , doesn't pass as Iberian imo

Tsuin
12-28-2022, 06:51 PM
Mostly Alpinid

Gallop
12-28-2022, 08:59 PM
She reminds me a bit to Pilar Montenegro and Larissa Riquelme. She could pass in Argentina, Italy and Spain easily. The only turds that say she can't pass, are the ones that said Brigitte grey looks typical depigmented mestiza ����

Of course, the populations of Argentina, Italy and Spain are identical. :D

Pilar Montenegro must be similar in the eye of her ass.

This post girl with the megaphone would lack all the WHG to pass in Spain, I would think she is gypsy or immigrant or something like that, she would not pass easily, there missing things that the West has, I do not know how it occurred to you to say what you said.

Marshall Theodore
12-28-2022, 09:23 PM
Saying this westernized brown kebab pass in Spain is a offense to Spaniards.

Odelia
12-29-2022, 04:23 AM
They would need rights in your hellhole Muslim countries! I would've been with you if the bitch was in the US or Europe or something because we have equal rights here, whereas in the middle east we don't...

Anyhow she's alpine med

oszkar07
12-29-2022, 09:25 AM

Shouldn't be at risk of being touched but it is unreasonable to think that a person could wear anything and not be stared at.
Women who have attractive bodies and wear clothes that specifically and deliberatly
accentuate or show off their bodies are for sure going to be at least "looked at" "checked out" by both other women and men...everybody knows this.The women who wear those low cut tops that show cleavage know they will be looked at ...its part the reason they wear them.

The truth is clothing can be provocative , if you dress like a slut while walking down the street the chances are you will get stared at.
If she wants to get her tits out in public (which appears the case) she can do so at nudist beach or titty beach ... otherwise put your tits away in public there are familys and children around.
Does she expect she should have the power to call the cops and have people arrested for staring at her. Female sexuality can wield power this seems like another way to further stretch the power, let me wear what I want but if i dont like the look of you and you stare at me because of my provocative outfit give me the power to fuck you up. If you dont wanna be stared at dont dress like a slut.,,, if u wanna dress like a slut thats fine but dont complain about getting looked at.

Italicus
12-29-2022, 09:27 AM
Alpine. She's a real hottie, that's for sure.

Italicus
12-29-2022, 09:32 AM
Saying this westernized brown kebab pass in Spain is a offense to Spaniards.

Bro, she's damn fine. You sure you're straight? :laugh:

oszkar07
12-29-2022, 09:45 AM

The protest was a good excuse for her to flex " hey look what big boobies I have"
why else would she bother/ Need to be writing all over her tits in public.

oszkar07
12-29-2022, 09:59 AM

Do u think women should be allowed to walk around naked in public in places where are familys and children ... because of this "her body her choice" catch phrase ? ( to me that is strange logic).

Recently in the news have been articles about female influencers / instagrammers
who have been twerking in like micro bikinis in public pools or public places ...so they can put this content on their sites to get views ... many people complained about them doing this as they said there was children and families around whilst the instagrammers are posing sexual provocative to make instagram/influencer pics.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/influencer-slammed-inappropriate-dance-string-28265401

An influencer has sparked outrage online after being spotted filming "inappropriate" dance moves while donning a string bikini to a family pool.
The unidentified woman was filmed wearing a tiny, red string bikini, while dancing for the camera with children close by

https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/tiktoker-blasted-for-twerking-in-bikini-at-swimming-pool-with-kids-1962525/

In a viral video shared by the Instagram account influencersinthewild, a TikToker and OnlyFans model was seen in a tiny red string bikini, twerking and “slut dropping” at a pool behind children.
The content creator appeared to be busting some dance moves for a camera on a tripod, as she was joined by her friend who also wore a tiny two-piece.
“Save our children,” the Instagram account captioned the clip, which was captured by an onlooker at an undisclosed location.

Vanily
12-29-2022, 11:44 AM
Is she 80% Steppe + WHG + Farmer?

So you went from 100% to 80%? You're lowering the bar too quick.

rajputprincess
12-29-2022, 11:49 AM
Shouldn't be at risk of being touched but it is unreasonable to think that a person could wear anything and not be stared at.
Women who have attractive bodies and wear clothes that specifically and deliberatly
accentuate or show off their bodies are for sure going to be at least "looked at" "checked out" by both other women and men...everybody knows this.The women who wear those low cut tops that show cleavage know they will be looked at ...its part the reason they wear them.

The truth is clothing can be provocative , if you dress like a slut while walking down the street the chances are you will get stared at.
If she wants to get her tits out in public (which appears the case) she can do so at nudist beach or titty beach ... otherwise put your tits away in public there are familys and children around.
Does she expect she should have the power to call the cops and have people arrested for staring at her. Female sexuality can wield power this seems like another way to further stretch the power, let me wear what I want but if i dont like the look of you and you stare at me because of my provocative outfit give me the power to fuck you up. If you dont wanna be stared at dont dress like a slut.,,, if u wanna dress like a slut thats fine but dont complain about getting looked at.

It is more about culture. In many countries woman wear very short clothes but people don't stare.

Think about it from this perspective Lebanon is hot country it in middle east do you seriously think that women there are dressing for attention rather than weather?

Also in protest she is wearing those clothes for making a point. She don't want to get objectified. She is feminist who is fighting for women right not someone looking for attention . And about looks? I agree that pretty privilege exist but according to feminist they shouldn't stare either . I am sure that she agree with it because she is feminist.

rajputprincess
12-29-2022, 11:51 AM
The protest was a good excuse for her to flex " hey look what big boobies I have"
why else would she bother/ Need to be writing all over her tits in public.

No she was doing protest for rights not because she wanted to flex. Many women do these kind of things in protest. It is shame that she was sexualized even though she was fighting against sexualization

rajputprincess
12-29-2022, 11:52 AM
Do u think women should be allowed to walk around naked in public in places where are familys and children ... because of this "her body her choice" catch phrase ? ( to me that is strange logic).

Recently in the news have been articles about female influencers / instagrammers
who have been twerking in like micro bikinis in public pools or public places ...so they can put this content on their sites to get views ... many people complained about them doing this as they said there was children and families around whilst the instagrammers are posing sexual provocative to make instagram/influencer pics.

I don't agree with wearing bikini in public but she is wearing very normal clothes and I was just saying that a women should not get harassed irrespective of clothes.

Marshall Theodore
12-29-2022, 12:53 PM
So you went from 100% to 80%? You're lowering the bar too quick.

Its the minimun, i never said 100%.

Marshall Theodore
12-29-2022, 12:54 PM
Bro, she's damn fine. You sure you're straight? :laugh:

hehehehe no, i know she is bangable

oszkar07
12-29-2022, 04:26 PM
It is more about culture. In many countries woman wear very short clothes but people don't stare.

Think about it from this perspective Lebanon is hot country it in middle east do you seriously think that women there are dressing for attention rather than weather?

Also in protest she is wearing those clothes for making a point. She don't want to get objectified. She is feminist who is fighting for women right not someone looking for attention . And about looks? I agree that pretty privilege exist but according to feminist they shouldn't stare either . I am sure that she agree with it because she is feminist.

Of course women should be able to wear any outfit without being harrased.
I would never excuse harassment but I think some outfits are likely to be provocative. For instance if a male wore a certain type of very tight pants in public that clearly outlined and accentuated his penis in a way that made it obviously noticeable in his pants do you think this is ok. If it was said "his body his choice" if an argument was made that the particuliar outfit was comfortable in hot weather and perhaps also was said well people dont have to look that part of his body. But would you feel if he walks around in areas in public where are familys etc and you can clearly see his penis outlined in this type of pants is this "fine".
So what about a woman wearing type of active wear that deliberatly gives her a camel toe and she walks around like that in public ...is this fine.
You can make an argument if u like to say its fine but you have to accept that the choice of clothes is likely result in them getting some attention perhaps some people will stare at them. Wearing short clothes for warm weather is fine and normal but is wearing those certain type of shorts that deliberatly show the bottom or half of the bum cheeks necessary
,I mean does that type of cut make the body cooler in hot weather (personally I dont care) but Im saying if the clothing is provocative such as showing bum cheeks or such as micro bikini or gstrings in public its not strange that such clothes can illicit attention.

Also in protest she is wearing those clothes for making a point. She don't want to get objectified.

She puts writing on her breasts which draws attention to her breasts.
Why didnt she put that on a board or on her arms.
People sometimes objectify themselves just look at instagram,youtube,onlyfans ...many are objectifying themselves for purpose of views/hits equals financial gain.

From what I understand in the big citys of Lebanon and tourist areas women can dress like rest of the west, yes this probably not the case in Muslim areas.
I support the women of Iran to be able to dress like the rest of the world but I cant se how such protests for women in the west are relevent as women in the west already dress however they want.
There should be sexual harrasment laws but should not be any laws against people looking at each other as you seem to imply.

alnortedelsur
12-29-2022, 04:35 PM
Alpine + Titoid

Laredo
12-29-2022, 05:06 PM
Looks Italian, so Dinarid-med

Latinus
01-15-2023, 12:11 AM
Boobed.