PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about feminism?

Nameless Son
11-20-2011, 06:21 AM
Is there a good kind? If so how is it dispersed within our society?

Rygg
11-20-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm personally all for equality up to a rational degree. Intelligence, for example, has nothing do to with gender, so therefore it shouldn't be something where men or women are treated differently. Physical matters are a whole different area, men are simply more fit certain tasks, such as being a construction worker, soldier or any other job that requires physical strength. I personally find feminism a good thing, in that women and men should be treated equally and i mean this in the most literal sense, amount of work done = amount payed, if a women can't get as much done as a man or vice versa, it's THEIR fault, it's not discrimination.

And i hate radical feminists who blame men for absolutly everything. I mean, i remember some of those 'stop rape' adds some time ago talking about women having sex while drunk, that's not the mens fault, that's your fault for being a stupid drunk bitch and putting his.. well, you can fill in the rest for yourself can't you? :p

Kataphraktoi
11-20-2011, 07:58 PM
The generality of the learned of all ages have advanced many things to the disadvantage of woman: but not one has ever thought of adding the least privilege to those we have in general agreed to allow them. Nay the wise of all times and places are so unanimous in the establishment of the men's sovereignty over women, that one should be apt to imagine they had conspired together; but for the evident impossibility, that so many persons of different ages, distant climes, and opposite interests, unknown to each other, should be able to combine with one another. Whence it is plain to a demonstration, that the state of subordination, which woman is in to man, must have been dictated at least by reason and prudence.

This alone might suffice to show how greatly the Lady my antagonist is overseen in imputing the power of our sex over her own to blind custom and inconsiderate prejudice. But what will confirm it still more, is the universal ease with which the women of all ages have supported this their condition. The general content with which they submit is a plain proof, that they look upon submission as a natural duty they owe to us; and that, conscious of the legalness of our authority, they pass the same judgment on their dependency as every man does. Insomuch that both sexes appear convinced that their souls are as different as their bodies, and that there ought to be as great distinction between the two sexes in all the functions of life as there is in that of instrumentally producing it. All which considered, no woman in her senses can doubt of the subjection of that sex to ours being dictated at least by the Laws of Nature and Reason. . . .
Man Superior to Woman; or, A Vindication of Man’s Natural Right of Sovereign Authority over the Woman * (http://www.theabsolute.net/minefield/mansup.pdf)

Fortis in Arduis
11-20-2011, 08:05 PM
If they are blonde with big boobs, no problem.

Raskolnikov
11-20-2011, 08:40 PM
SLA, Slut-Lesbian Alliance.

Nameless Son
11-21-2011, 12:42 AM
I'm personally all for equality up to a rational degree. Intelligence, for example, has nothing do to with gender, so therefore it shouldn't be something where men or women are treated differently. Physical matters are a whole different area, men are simply more fit certain tasks, such as being a construction worker, soldier or any other job that requires physical strength. I personally find feminism a good thing, in that women and men should be treated equally and i mean this in the most literal sense, amount of work done = amount payed, if a women can't get as much done as a man or vice versa, it's THEIR fault, it's not discrimination.

And i hate radical feminists who blame men for absolutly everything. I mean, i remember some of those 'stop rape' adds some time ago talking about women having sex while drunk, that's not the mens fault, that's your fault for being a stupid drunk bitch and putting his.. well, you can fill in the rest for yourself can't you? :p

I mostly agree. Do you believe women are unfairly discriminated against where you live, for example in the working world, in the academic world, ect? In American there is certainly some discrimination in this regard. What should be done about it if anything to me seems the hardest question.

safinator
01-03-2014, 11:22 AM
Well, some feminists did fight for equal rights.

Voting rights, property rights, workplace and education rights, spousal rights.
I mean, those were reasonable requests,and I'm sure if you looked at your Mother, or if you have them, your Sister, Daughter, Aunt or Niece, you would not want a future for them where they were second class citizens.

On the other hand the Second and Third-wave feminists, for the most part, have seized the feminist agenda, and they have done much more harm than good.

They're not about equality, they are about female superiority,and so although feminism hasn't historically been a bad thing, it's become a bad thing increasingly owing to what contemporary feminists have done.

Hadouken
01-03-2014, 11:32 AM

I mean, those were reasonable requests,and I'm sure if you looked at your Mother, or if you have them, your Sister, Daughter, Aunt or Niece, you would not want a future for them where they were second class citizens.

On the other hand the Second and Third-wave feminists, for the most part, have seized the feminist agenda, and they have done much more harm than good.

They're not about equality, they are about female superiority,and so although feminism hasn't historically been a bad thing, it's become a bad thing increasingly owing to what contemporary feminists have done.

this

Drawing-slim
01-03-2014, 11:37 AM

I agree with this in totality.

The thing is that I truly respect and admire good respectable women like no other.
But in the bigger picture, lose shameless cold blooded twisted cunts have taken advantages of these privileges women have earned.

Rattata
01-03-2014, 11:38 AM
lol@feminism.
my woman will know her place.

rob211080
01-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Modern feminism=Far left militant whores..

Mortimer
01-03-2014, 06:16 PM
females should have equal rights like for work, education, owning property, being politically active etc. they should earn the same amount of money for equal job like guys etc.
in past male dominated society in combination with male physical strength resulted in oppression of females, often females could have been beaten up by their husbands or raped etc. in some societies they are seen as kinda property of males like father and brother and later husband etc. they can be beaten up and abused etc. to eliminate this feminism is a good thing

Proctor
01-03-2014, 06:18 PM
I despise contemporary feminism.

Unome
01-03-2014, 06:19 PM
It's a bastard cultural ideology, except specifically designed to fit women.

Most feminists seem fatherless and man-hating. So maybe their father's abandoned them as little girls. At least this is what happened to one uber-feminist girl I used to know.

ChocolateFace
01-05-2014, 05:02 PM
Feminists are some of the most annoying people ever. They have led way to the destruction of human society that has happened. Loud mouth bitches.

Some of my favorite quotes.

"Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream." Rush Limbaugh

"I listen to feminists and all these radical gals -- most of them are failures. They've blown it. Some of them have been married, but they married some Casper Milquetoast who asked permission to go to the bathroom. These women just need a man in the house. That's all they need. Most of the feminists need a man to tell them what time of day it is and to lead them home. And they blew it and they're mad at all men. Feminists hate men. They're sexist. They hate men -- that's their problem." Jerry Falwell

‘…Women’s liberation, if not the most extreme then certainly the most influential neo-Marxist movement in America, has done to the American home what communism did to the Russian economy, and most of the ruin is irreversible. By defining between men and women in terms of power and competition instead of reciprocity and cooperation, the movement tore apart the most basic and fragile contract in human society, the unit from which all other social institutions draw their strength.’ Ruth Wisse

Rojava
01-05-2014, 05:05 PM
I support men and women being equal. But I do not support Ultra-Feminists that claim women are superior over men.

silver_surfer
01-05-2014, 05:27 PM
I am not Anti-Feminist. Feminism initially seemed like a good idea. Claiming women not having the same agency was accurate, but calling women doing most of the housework/child rearing slavery wasn't, unless one would want to also label men's obligation to their families slavery as well.
The problem is that view is not an accurate one of history. Men and women had different obligations to society and different gender roles and privileges associated with those roles/obligations. So men and women had advantages and disadvantages associated with their gender. To suggest only women were disadvantaged is dishonest.
The most vociferous and high profile feminists display an outright hatred of men. If the genders were reversed they would be subject to prosecution under hate crime laws in many countries.

VKOT
01-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Women who want to be men and castrated faggots. Highest level of self-pity. Totally against this shit.

Unome
01-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Feminism is a bad idea, here's why:

Feminists claim that men & women should have "equal pay". But women can sell their sex for $1000 in one night, can men do the same? No, because men do not have sexual value. So when you add "equal pay" + "female sexual value" = way more power in women than men. Women have the money, and the sex. It's not fair.

In fact economics is built around paying men; because men have no sexual value (can sell his body for $0 in one night). So hard-labor, risky jobs, industrial work, etc. were all designed to compensate for lack of male sexual value.

Female sexual value + "equal pay" = more social power in women than men.

Women gain more power and the society/culture becomes matriarchal (power focused in females, over males).

This is happening in the West, specifically referring to USA. Therefore the culture will turn from patriarchy (male power) to matriarchy (female power).

Any man/male should be against feminism, from the standpoint of wanting power. Do you want others to have more power (social influence) over you, denying your choices? No, of course not, feminism is a way for "women only" to acquire power, based on gender.

Feminism necessarily is a "sexist ideology". Feminists are sexists, and often times, misandrists (man-haters, often because their fathers abandoned them, cheated on their mother, or abused their daughters as children). These are the roots of feminism.

CommonSense
09-06-2018, 05:08 PM
I'm supportive of their cause if they are fighting for it in some thrid world country where women barely get any education and are slaves to their fathers and husbands, with a danger of getting beaten to death for disobedience. However, in first world countries it's pretty much redundant and it gets really annoying hearing all that cringey 'patriarchy' talk.

Urbanuss
05-21-2022, 06:50 PM
ideology of brainless cheap hookers

Incal
05-21-2022, 06:52 PM
Another ideology/religion used to control people and keep humanity chaotic.

calxpal
05-22-2022, 03:10 AM
I think old-school feminism is good, but It's not popular or discussed much anymore, modern feminism is dominant now which I think is a cancer.

Gamaliel
06-04-2022, 06:51 PM
Pretty much every female who bullied me and slandered me for being a "slut" because her boyfriend asked me for directions in front of her identifies as a feminist...

That is not the funniest part though, and it is going to get worse. Feminists claim to advocate for women and yet they are totally accepting (TERFs are considered "politically incorrect" now) of biological males competing in women's sports, using women's changing rooms, and registered sex male offenders (Chris Chan was thankfully reversed... I was watching Tucker Carlson Originals and there was this pedophile who RAPED a nine-year-old girl, went to prison since he was technically underage, and then repeated the same offense while claiming he was a WOMAN... and was HOUSED IN A FEMALES' JUVENILE PRISON!!) being housed with female inmates since they are "women" too. :picard1:
That is even more amusing than the sex-positive feminists (hehehe!)

Teutone
06-04-2022, 06:58 PM
Pretty much every female who bullied me and slandered me for being a "slut" because her boyfriend asked me for directions in front of her identifies as a feminist...

That is not the funniest part though, and it is going to get worse. Feminists claim to advocate for women and yet they are totally accepting (TERFs are considered "politically incorrect" now) of biological males competing in women's sports, using women's changing rooms, and registered sex male offenders (Chris Chan was thankfully reversed... I was watching Tucker Carlson Originals and there was this pedophile who RAPED a nine-year-old girl, went to prison since he was technically underage, and then repeated the same offense while claiming he was a WOMAN... and was HOUSED IN A FEMALES' JUVENILE PRISON!!) being housed with female inmates since they are "women" too. :picard1:
That is even more amusing than the sex-positive feminists (hehehe!)

Why is your hero a satanic pedophile? Is that funny?

Gamaliel
06-04-2022, 07:06 PM
Why is your hero a satanic pedophile? Is that funny?

Carlson and Crowley are not Satanists or pedophiles...

As for Crowley, there is no evidence he was Satanic or a pedophile. He was no Christian, but he certainly did not worship the devil. He was not a good person, and I disagree with much of what he has done. He spent more time blackening his own name than anything else (The Eye in the Triangle by Israel Regardie is a good authority on him). However, he did do many great things. He once wrote on something called the "true will," and how we fail in life when we are not answerable to it which is what I admire him for. I pretty much admire people who have also done wrong since it shows you what you should never do and how being great at something does not completely qualify you for perfection.

Teutone
06-04-2022, 07:15 PM
Carlson and Crowley are not Satanists or pedophiles...

As for Crowley, there is no evidence he was Satanic or a pedophile. He was no Christian, but he certainly did not worship the devil. He was not a good person, and I disagree with much of what he has done. He spent more time blackening his own name than anything else (The Eye in the Triangle by Israel Regardie is a good authority on him). However, he did do many great things. He once wrote on something called the "true will," and how we fail in life when we are not answerable to it which is what I admire him for. I pretty much admire people who have also done wrong since it shows you what you should never do and how being great at something does not completely qualify you for perfection.

He was straight up a pedophile and a rapist, he almost got beaten to death in Berlin for publicly beating up his girlfriend, he took part in human sacrifices, was connected to guys like L Ron Hubbard and was simply a subhuman.
People that admire such persons are scum regardless of the reasoning, have a nice day.

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-those-magicians-who-object-to-the-use-of-blood-have-endeavored-to-replace-it-with-incense-aleister-crowley-72-95-46.jpg

Gamaliel
06-04-2022, 07:52 PM
He was straight up a pedophile and a rapist, he almost got beaten to death in Berlin for publicly beating up his girlfriend, he took part in human sacrifices, was connected to guys like L Ron Hubbard and was simply a subhuman.
People that admire such persons are scum regardless of the reasoning, have a nice day.

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-those-magicians-who-object-to-the-use-of-blood-have-endeavored-to-replace-it-with-incense-aleister-crowley-72-95-46.jpg

I respect your opinion