PDA

View Full Version : Classify Italian man from Venice (1960's)

PikusaMikusi
01-06-2023, 06:23 AM
https://imgur.com/a/fLZDpLB

Italian man from Venice region

PikusaMikusi
01-06-2023, 11:35 AM
I would say Balkan CM

Jingle Bell
01-06-2023, 11:51 AM
Altlanto-Med + Borreby

Immanenz
01-06-2023, 12:00 PM
what is "Balkan Cm" another inventions based on anthroforum larping- he looks as if he is from Belgium or France than a Balkanite anyway

PikusaMikusi
01-06-2023, 12:10 PM
what is "Balkan Cm" another inventions based on anthroforum larping- he looks as if he is from Belgium or France than a Balkanite anyway

sorry, I just have a bias that all eastern Italians are Balkanites in disguise, so I See Balkan CM in them when they are a little robust

To give an example, Federico Fellini, the famous Italian movie director, was of eastern Italian ancestry and could pass in Yugoslavia without problems
I see also hints of Balkanite in Benito Mussolini
Or Matteo salvini (less)

to speak very un-scientifically, and without disrespect to our Yugoslav friends, I feel that facial features Balkanites are too "coarse" to pass in Western Europe (France, Belgium for example) and some Italians share these features. But again, I'm new to classification / anthropology, so I may say absurd things

Immanenz
01-06-2023, 12:30 PM
sorry, I just have a bias that all eastern Italians are Balkanites in disguise, so I See Balkan CM in them when they are a little robust

To give an example, Federico Fellini, the famous Italian movie director, was of eastern Italian ancestry and could pass in Yugoslavia without problems
I see also hints of Balkanite in Benito Mussolini
Or Matteo salvini (less)

to speak very un-scientifically, and without disrespect to our Yugoslav friends, I feel that facial features Balkanites are too "coarse" to pass in Western Europe (France, Belgium for example) and some Italians share these features. But again, I'm new to classification / anthropology, so I may say absurd things

Fellini looks like the guy from Op? Because Fellini looks rather Alpine/Taurid

btw welcome back i guess (in case you ever left), using 2-3 different accounts does not change that i can recognize you :)

PikusaMikusi
01-06-2023, 12:32 PM
Fellini looks like the guy from Op? Because Fellini looks rather Alpine/Taurid

btw welcome back i guess (in case you ever left), using 2-3 different accounts does not change that i can recognize you :)

There are 2 misunderstandings
1) I am OP
2) This is my first account ever, you must think I am another user, but it's not the case

and yes I think Fellini has this same "coarse" look that I associate with Balkanites. more pronounced in Fellini tho

Immanenz
01-06-2023, 12:37 PM
There are 2 misunderstandings
1) I am OP
2) This is my first account ever, you must think I am another user, but it's not the case

and yes I think Fellini has this same "coarse" look that I associate with Balkanites. more pronounced in Fellini tho

with Op i meant the guy in the pictures

obv. a new member but learnt from the best.

well, features are more coarse because he is build heavier, nose is broader, perhaps the expression of the eyes look also unfriendlier- its what makes a look of a person is important..

PikusaMikusi
01-06-2023, 12:43 PM
with Op i meant the guy in the pictures

obv. a new member but learnt from the best.

well, features are more coarse because he is build heavier, nose is broader, perhaps the expression of the eyes look also unfriendlier- its what makes a look of a person is important..

you got a point pointing the expression of the eyes. I feel the more you shift from Northwestern Europe to Southeastern Europe, the more the eyes are "unfriendlier". Not about the color, east meds with blue eyes look goddamn intimidating, while French with brown eyes look gentle

Oliver109
01-06-2023, 03:01 PM
He looks like Rupert Murdoch, med and paleo atlantid