PDA

View Full Version : Second Sight

AussieScott
11-21-2011, 06:53 AM
I was reminded of my peripheral vision talents today, which I knew a little about from my education and military training. I started googling, anyhoo I found this interesting article. I was wondering if anyone's a seer's of aura's here and if this is of any relevance? I think it might be.

Who says wearing glasses is a disadvantage.:D

Here's my post...from another thread.

I've worn glasses since I was 4...I remember the first time I wore them, very freaky as it was akin to hallucinating apparently.

Another one, I like seeing in the dark, on star or moon filled nights, using my natural night vision, the peripheral vision, the Rod cells, are peripheral on your Retina. When you come out of the light into the dark you see the purple haze, it's an enzyme gearing up your rod cells it usually takes 2 minutes to adjust for the average, mine take 20 to 30 seconds. An old forgotten evolutionary gift we all have. I don't have to wear my glasses doing this, it's great.

Hunters moon is a wonderful night for me...

As well I never use to wear glasses during sport, sure on the field I could not distinguish a player to call his name(I would call the teams name, to get players attention), but in close quarters I had an added advantage of my second sight, the peripheral vision, it gives you an uncanny advantage...I use to think it a natural talent, but everyone has it, I just honed mine from a child onwards.

Ever heard the saying, "athletes see things in a different light..." "Samurai have the second sight..."

This is primarily lost in our modern day material, consumerist culture.

It's not forgotten by our warrior culture.

Here's an excellent article, well worth the read. Long one.

http://www.navaching.com/hawkeen/nwalk.html