Eurafricanid
01-16-2023, 11:29 PM
Hmmm...

Italicus
01-16-2023, 11:30 PM
Ok :)

Anglo-Celtic
01-16-2023, 11:30 PM
Give me your best Lucy Van Pelt ("the doctor is in"). If you get it wrong, I'll sue you for medical malpractice. ;)

Anglo-Celtic
01-16-2023, 11:31 PM

I'll play shrink real fast. You feel guilty about your past beliefs, but you don't want to go woke, so you strive for balance (analysis is gratis).

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-16-2023, 11:32 PM
Hit me

With a head kick or calf kick? Jab? Hook? You need to be specific on how you want me to hit you.

You're pretty much normal. I don't say that because we're friendly. I might upset some people who are friendly toward me. You're a nurturing type (hence the field you picked), but you also keep your distance more than the typical nurturing type. Typically people who are nurturing have difficulty being objective ('Won't someone think of the children?!' types), but you don't allow emotions to cloud your judgment (at least if it's not something personal; maybe if it's personal, you do). You don't appear to get easily upset.

This sounds like I'm simping but there are actually quite a few normal and emotionally stable people on this forum.

DraviXi99
01-16-2023, 11:32 PM
Ask and you will receive.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-16-2023, 11:38 PM
Alright, I am interested.

You're also one of the normal people on this forum. You take a rational approach to life. You think things over. You can get irked by others, and while you'll express your annoyance, you won't let your anger get the best of you. I would also say you're on the high end of conscientiousness. People around you trust you to get things done and can rely on you.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-16-2023, 11:41 PM
btw, across the board, you're all closet homosexuals.

Italicus
01-16-2023, 11:41 PM
I'll play shrink real fast. You feel guilty about your past beliefs, but you don't want to go woke, so you strive for balance (analysis is gratis).

I'll be honest man, I've given it some thought. I don't hate blacks or Jews anymore, but I don't love them. They're like pitbulls or snakes. No use in hating them, that would take up too much of my precious energy, they just exist. Still wouldn't one one of them marrying my kids though.

Cybele
01-16-2023, 11:43 PM
Judging people based on an online profile can be difficult, but you made me curious.

Anglo-Celtic
01-16-2023, 11:43 PM
btw, across the board, you're all closet homosexuals.

You're close. I'm a gay woman trapped in a straight man's body.

Celestia
01-16-2023, 11:50 PM
With a head kick or calf kick? Jab? Hook? You need to be specific on how you want me to hit you.

You're pretty much normal. I don't say that because we're friendly. I might upset some people who are friendly toward me. You're a nurturing type (hence the field you picked), but you also keep your distance more than the typical nurturing type. Typically people who are nurturing have difficulty being objective ('Won't someone think of the children?!' types), but you don't allow emotions to cloud your judgment (at least if it's not something personal; maybe if it's personal, you do). You don't appear to get easily upset.

This sounds like I'm simping but there are actually quite a few normal and emotionally stable people on this forum.

Not bad Colonel. I have thick skin and am *usually* receptive to criticism. (This has helped me out a lot in the work field) I normally remain level-headed but occasionally someone will come into my life and my feelings will take over my logic lol.

Also, users overuse “simping” on here. Just cause someone is saying something positive about someone else doesn’t mean they’re “simping” I think it’s retarded when others say that.

Eurafricanid
01-16-2023, 11:51 PM
I got Interested, can you do me?

Anglo-Celtic
01-16-2023, 11:52 PM
I'll be honest man, I've given it some thought. I don't hate blacks or Jews anymore, but I don't love them. They're like pitbulls or snakes. No use in hating them, that would take up too much of my precious energy, they just exist. Still wouldn't one one of them marrying my kids though.

You're conflicted. You don't know which wolf in you to feed, the bad one (collectivism) or the good one (individualism).

Anglo-Celtic
01-16-2023, 11:53 PM

Hey now! Maybe Frank was right about closet cases.

alnortedelsur
01-16-2023, 11:55 PM
I'm curious too...

Italicus
You're conflicted. You don't know which wolf in you to feed, the bad one (collectivism) or the good one (individualism).

I treat people as individuals. But I know as groups they are dangerous to our kin.

Eurafricanid
Hey now! Maybe Frank was right about closet cases.

:confused:

Anglo-Celtic
01-16-2023, 11:58 PM
I treat people as individuals. But I know as groups they are dangerous to our kin.

You're slipping back into your old ways. When can you come in for your next appointment?

Anglo-Celtic
01-16-2023, 11:59 PM
:confused:

It's just as well. I don't really think that you're gay.

Anglo-Celtic
01-17-2023, 12:01 AM
Also, users overuse “simping” on here. Just cause someone is saying something positive about someone else doesn’t mean they’re “simping” I think it’s retarded when others say that.

Our "friend" said that I simp for you like you're my sister. I told him that his family tree must be a stump.

axel.aleman
01-17-2023, 12:02 AM
You Will hit me for being CV fan

Marshall Theodore
01-17-2023, 12:02 AM
Do a psychological profile about me and other latin-americans in this thread

Italicus
01-17-2023, 12:06 AM
You're slipping back into your old ways. When can you come in for your next appointment?

Hahahaha whenever I guess. My family was threatening to shun me, so it screwed up my head. I don't hate blacks or Jews, but what happens to them doesn't concern me in my day to day life. I just live man. That's what I learned. No point in obsession. I have better things to do.

Celestia
01-17-2023, 12:09 AM
Our "friend" said that I simp for you like you're my sister. I told him that his family tree must be a stump.

Yeah that comment alone said enough lol. Maybe he’s from Alabama

Anglo-Celtic
01-17-2023, 12:12 AM
Yeah that comment alone said enough lol. Maybe he’s from Alabama

Help a clueless Generation X guy out. Why do you kids (jk) single out Alabama for incest more than, say, Pakistanis, who are more inbred than the Hapsburgs and the Rothschilds, combined?

Laredo
01-17-2023, 12:19 AM
Lol me? Keep In mind how express myself here don't behave like this In real, most of the time I get It out here.

Italicus
01-17-2023, 12:30 AM
Help a clueless Generation X guy out. Why do you kids (jk) single out Alabama for incest more than, say, Pakistanis, who are more inbred than the Hapsburgs and the Rothschilds, combined?

Yeah, it's the most inbred country in the world. 50 percent of them marry cousins, if not more. And they have been doing this for hundreds of years.

Italicus
01-17-2023, 12:33 AM
Lol me? Keep In mind how express myself here don't behave like this In real, most of the time I get It out here.

It's good you know how to hide your power level. Took me a long time.

Laredo
01-17-2023, 12:36 AM
It's good you know how to hide your power level. Took me a long time.

My parents doesn't even know I'm on this forum. I only asked them one time to test and they said no If I insist wanting to finding out how white they are they would probably take me to a psychiatrist.

Italicus
01-17-2023, 12:41 AM
My parents doesn't even know I'm on this forum. I only asked them one time to test and they said no If I insist wanting to finding out how white they are they would probably take me to a psychiatrist.

There's nothing wrong in wanting to know how white they are. Just say ancestry kits are interesting and they tell a story (which they do)

Laredo
01-17-2023, 12:43 AM
There's nothing wrong in wanting to know how white they are. Just say ancestry kits are interesting and they tell a story (which they do)

They are against It, but my mother probably Is white 67-71%. And my father 50/52.

Italicus
01-17-2023, 12:43 AM
They are against It, but my mother probably Is white 67-71%. And my father 50/52.

But why?

Laredo
01-17-2023, 12:45 AM
But why?

They are pro indigenous specifically my mother she's In denial.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-17-2023, 12:47 AM
I'm on my lunch break.

Italicus
01-17-2023, 12:47 AM
They are pro indigenous specifically my mother she's In denial.

So they like to pretend that they are Indian and don't want to see European dna? Let me guess, they're liberals like my family?

Laredo
01-17-2023, 12:48 AM
So they like to pretend that they are Indian and don't want to see European dna? Let me guess, they're liberals like my family?

Yeah I guess so lol.

Anglo-Celtic
01-17-2023, 12:53 AM
Yeah, it's the most inbred country in the world. 50 percent of them marry cousins, if not more. And they have been doing this for hundreds of years.

You know how it is. No one would get a Pakistani kissing cousins joke.

Italicus
01-17-2023, 01:00 AM
You know how it is. No one would get a Pakistani kissing cousins joke.

It's all about shitting on white people. "White people are serial killers! White people screw animals! Whites are inbred!" when in reality it's the blacks and browns that are adept at it, not us.

CordedWhelp
01-17-2023, 01:04 AM
Sup, Grimes?

Anglo-Celtic
01-17-2023, 01:16 AM
It's all about shitting on white people. "White people are serial killers! White people screw animals! Whites are inbred!" when in reality it's the blacks and browns that are adept at it, not us.

You're right. Some Black Congress critter (Sheila Jackson Lee?) wants to make it a crime to insult non-White people (wish I was kidding!).

rothaer
01-17-2023, 01:23 AM
You've done it repeatedly without being asked, then you can do it here too. :) Curious.

Mingle
01-17-2023, 01:51 AM
I don't expect much, but still curious. Do me when you get the chance.

NSXD60
01-17-2023, 02:04 AM
We all need analysis by now from being traumatized by the Colonel's avatar.

Incal
01-17-2023, 02:26 AM

Do they know you're gay?

Laredo
01-17-2023, 02:41 AM
Do they know you're gay?

No. My father Is your typical Machista/rancho type my mother probably does I don't bring those topics to them.

HectorOfTroy
01-17-2023, 03:07 AM
Hit me

Ellethwyn
01-17-2023, 05:14 AM
Do mine! Please? :)

billErobreren
01-17-2023, 07:43 AM
Go ham when you can spare the time.

Insuperable
01-17-2023, 07:51 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/44jRhN6v/do-me-drax.gif

gixajo
01-17-2023, 08:24 AM

I see business in this Colonel Grimes. You should ask for a voluntary donation of $20.

Although we already know that with some profiles of individuals you will enjoy specially.

We do not overlook that in the feedback that you will receive from your "analysis" you will receive small details about how others see you, perhaps it is what you are really looking for with this thread.

hurtuv
01-17-2023, 08:49 AM
Profile me if you please. :p

Andullero
01-17-2023, 10:28 AM
Game on, Colonel. :-D

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-17-2023, 11:14 AM
I totally regret making this thread now. It'll take forever to do. I didn't expect it to be a popular thread. However, I have to follow through. No one made me stick my dick in the hornet's nest.

Some people I don't really know (such as Richard Alvarez) and so for them I'd have to say I don't know.

I'll approach this as 'first come first serve' and obviously this will take awhile to complete. So I might not get to you for days or maybe weeks (depending on my mood and how many people are ahead of you) but eventually I'll get to you because now I feel obligated.

I would like to try :)

I don't know you that well but what sticks out is you're a passive person. You don't like confrontation. You're a nice guy and you suffer the consequences of being a nice guy. You're very much open minded and people feel comfortable speaking to you.

This is my initial impression. You haven't been around long and so I may be wrong but passive is definitely a major characteristic.

HannibaltheGreat
01-17-2023, 11:15 AM
Do they know you're gay?Wait until they find out he is white and gay...

Nelju
01-17-2023, 02:05 PM
waiting in line.

Hektor12
01-17-2023, 02:10 PM
Of course you can do. But the question is.. who cares?

Italicus
01-17-2023, 04:40 PM
You're right. Some Black Congress critter (Sheila Jackson Lee?) wants to make it a crime to insult non-White people (wish I was kidding!).

Yeah I've seen. It's insane. That's clown world for ya.

vader
01-17-2023, 04:52 PM
Go for it.

gixajo
01-17-2023, 05:21 PM
Of course you can do. But the question is.. who cares?

According to the succes of the thread, many people cares.

SouthDutch7991
01-17-2023, 05:54 PM

I'm interested to see what you make of me.

Roy
01-17-2023, 10:57 PM
Please provide me one.

Beowulf
01-17-2023, 11:07 PM
I totally regret making this thread now. It'll take forever to do. I didn't expect it to be a popular thread. However, I have to follow through. No one made me stick my dick in the hornet's nest.

Some people I don't really know (such as Richard Alvarez) and so for them I'd have to say I don't know.

I'll approach this as 'first come first serve' and obviously this will take awhile to complete. So I might not get to you for days or maybe weeks (depending on my mood and how many people are ahead of you) but eventually I'll get to you because now I feel obligated.

I don't know you that well but what sticks out is you're a passive person. You don't like confrontation. You're a nice guy and you suffer the consequences of being a nice guy. You're very much open minded and people feel comfortable speaking to you.

This is my initial impression. You haven't been around long and so I may be wrong but passive is definitely a major characteristic.

seems very accurate thanks :)

Anglo-Celtic
01-17-2023, 11:18 PM
Yeah I've seen. It's insane. That's clown world for ya.

I noticed something. They didn't care about Affirmative Action being unfair before Asian Americans were hurt by it.

Anglo-Celtic
01-17-2023, 11:31 PM
I called it. The Colonel bit off more than he can chew because he forgot that half the members are institutionalized.

Applesandoranges
01-18-2023, 01:12 AM
This is one of the much better threads on TA. Tired of all this pheno/race-obsessed-threads.

Not asking you to do one with me though

happycow
01-18-2023, 01:35 AM
im retarded alreaady been diagnosed

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-18-2023, 02:24 AM

You have major baggage because you're part Chinese, which I don't understand, tbh, because you live in a society that doesn't care. I would say most of your issues revolve around it. It's almost like you want to prove you're just as White as everyone else by showing you're more hardcore against Jews and Blacks. This bleeds into your other relationships, and normal people get put off by it. They might agree with some of what you say but most people don't want to spend their free time hearing about 'Jews this' and 'Black that' but you're a bit of an autist and so you're hyper-focused. People get annoyed at you or worse over this and other autist habits.

I suspect your friendships have soured or are souring (not necessarily because of what I said above) and so you're looking for human contact here. This is, of course, a serious mistake. You need to take a martial arts class. You're a quarter Chinese, and so you'll be inherently inclined toward Kung Fu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCNLCxPTnpY

I kid! Kung Fu is dumb. Some negroes will beat you up and a Jew doctor will make a fortune over your beat up body.

So you should instead take BJJ to build up your confidence (low self-esteem being an issue) by simulating murdering people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reGYAWebrXQ

Incal
01-18-2023, 04:14 AM
The Col. ATM:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6c/ba/76/6cba76739b4854a4b687e558e45f56a5.jpg

Dick
01-18-2023, 06:43 AM
Conversion, software version 7.0
Looking at life through the eyes of a tire hub
Eating seeds as a pastime activity
The toxicity of our city, The Apricity

Italicus
01-18-2023, 06:48 PM
You have major baggage because you're part Chinese, which I don't understand, tbh, because you live in a society that doesn't care. I would say most of your issues revolve around it. It's almost like you want to prove you're just as White as everyone else by showing you're more hardcore against Jews and Blacks. This bleeds into your other relationships, and normal people get put off by it. They might agree with some of what you say but most people don't want to spend their free time hearing about 'Jews this' and 'Black that' but you're a bit of an autist and so you're hyper-focused. People get annoyed at you or worse over this and other autist habits.

I suspect your friendships have soured or are souring (not necessarily because of what I said above) and so you're looking for human contact here. This is, of course, a serious mistake. You need to take a martial arts class. You're a quarter Chinese, and so you'll be inherently inclined toward Kung Fu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCNLCxPTnpY

I kid! Kung Fu is dumb. Some negroes will beat you up and a Jew doctor will make a fortune over your beat up body.

So you should instead take BJJ to build up your confidence (low self-esteem being an issue) by simulating murdering people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reGYAWebrXQ

I'm not racist to prove I'm white though. I really just don't like the way Jews and blacks behave. But I'll admit it has pissed a few people off. That's why I have learned to hide it, and to lie. If I have to lie to a person about what I believe, I don't hold their ideals in the highest regard, so I don't care if I lie. I don't hold baggage because I'm Chinese. It's because I've been the odd one out my whole life. I never fit in. I've learned it's OK to lie through your teeth to woke retards, lest you get charged with wrongthink.

DraviXi99
01-18-2023, 08:42 PM
I'm not racist to prove I'm white though. I really just don't like the way Jews and blacks behave. But I'll admit it has pissed a few people off. That's why I have learned to hide it, and to lie. If I have to lie to a person about what I believe, I don't hold their ideals in the highest regard, so I don't care if I lie. I don't hold baggage because I'm Chinese. It's because I've been the odd one out my whole life. I never fit in. I've learned it's OK to lie through your teeth to woke retards, lest you get charged with wrongthink.

May i ask if you have suffered from not fitting in somewhere,in terms or race ?

Incal
01-18-2023, 09:04 PM
May i ask if you have suffered from not fitting in somewhere,in terms or race ?

As the Col. already mentioned, NY is the most multiculti place in THE WHOLE WORLD. I think he doesn't fit due to autism pure and simple.

Italicus
01-18-2023, 09:31 PM
As the Col. already mentioned, NY is the most multiculti place in THE WHOLE WORLD. I think he doesn't fit due to autism pure and simple.

Yup.

capocannoniere
01-18-2023, 09:35 PM
Analyze me, Kernel French Crimes :thumb001:

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-23-2023, 02:34 AM
Judging people based on an online profile can be difficult, but you made me curious.

I've seen your posts around, but I can't say I know you well enough. You seem like a normal, pleasant person.

I'm not familiar with you.

I'm curious too...

You desperately want to be accepted and that often bleeds into unrelated topics. This is why you're very much 'more Spanish than the Spaniards' in that you have to run to their defense at this forum. Obviously, you're half Spanish, but you seem not to care for your Venezuelan side. It's that side that is keeping you from being accepted in your mind. This desire to be accepted as Spanish is such a major drive for you.

One of the first threads I saw when I came from a long hiatus (I was busy banging lots of chicks) was a thread that touched on whether you can claim to be Spanish. I said no. Many people (if my memory is correct) said no. You were not happy with this answer. I don't remember what the arguments of others were, but mine was basically it has to be based on blood and being raised in the culture. I made the point that I could never consider myself a Spaniard because even though I have the blood, I wasn't raised in Spain. Even though I'm obviously raised by Spanish (specifically Galician) parents, my cultural environment is American, so I can say I'm an American of Spanish ancestry because that's the reality. You're an American of Spanish and Venezuelan ancestry, but you pretty much ignore your Venezuelan ancestry because of its association with non-Whiteness. Look at your profile: it states Meta-Ethnicity: Mostly Euro Latin American. Why not just Latin American? For ethnicity, you have 'Venezuelan Spanish,' which would make me think you were criollo (a colonial term for someone of pure Spanish blood born in the Americas), and you use the Spanish flag but you were born in Venezuela. You were raised and live in the USA.

You're very attached to your Spanish side because that is your connection to Whiteness and why you're more likely to go after trolls who mock Spaniards for being swarthoids more intensely than even some actual Spaniards. I think it bothers you deeply to be perceived as non-White.

Mortimer
01-23-2023, 04:26 AM
Evaluate me too if you have time, thanks...

Mopi Licinius Crassus
01-23-2023, 04:33 AM
what is your assessment of Mopi

NSXD60
01-23-2023, 04:40 AM
Evaluate me too if you have time, thanks...
Let's let the exhausted Colonel rest and I'll do it in 1 line: You deem any White who doesn't accept you as White, but only an ordinary caucasoid, is a dangerous Nazi. You're welcome, CFG.

Mortimer
01-23-2023, 05:05 AM
Let's let the exhausted Colonel rest and I'll do it in 1 line: You deem any White who doesn't accept you as White, but only an ordinary caucasoid, is a dangerous Nazi. You're welcome, CFG.

I dont think that is true at all. I dont think even myself that Im white. You think that I think Im white, but that is not true. I dont know why you think I think im white? What is the reason? And I rarerly call someone "dangerous nazi" even if i say something about racism, i use terms racists use for themselfes to be correct and not insult them, like white nationalist, or european nationalist, or racialist etc. that is how they call themselfes and only to ask a question or something, i rarerly call someone "a dangerous nazi" like a slur or to insult someone.

alnortedelsur
01-23-2023, 06:49 AM
You desperately want to be accepted and that often bleeds into unrelated topics. This is why you're very much 'more Spanish than the Spaniards' in that you have to run to their defense at this forum. Obviously, you're half Spanish, but you seem not to care for your Venezuelan side. It's that side that is keeping you from being accepted in your mind. This desire to be accepted as Spanish is such a major drive for you.

I'm not desperate to be accepted by anybody. I'm very happy with who I am. Many users here accept who I am and how I identify, and some others come to wrong conclusions (like you). Generally those who accept that I act and look white, and that my non-Euro mixture is not enough to consider me non-white or "too mixed" to be considered white, are the more intelligent ones (and that's enough for me), and those who perceive me as mongrel wannabe white are the dumbest (NOT necessarily you) and I don't care for their dumb opinion :thumb001:

I don't pretend to be more Spanish than full Spaniards from Spain themselves. I have said countless times that I just defend that main part of my heritage from ignorant/trollish comments from people who pretend that Spaniards are "less European", too exotic and dark compared to the rest of Europe, among other stupidities. Is my main heritage and the country of my mom and all my maternal side. What is fucking wrong with that?

I'm half Spanish in only one of my progenitors being a full Spaniard from Spain, but I'm way more than half Spanish by heritage (half from my mom's side, and a lot of the European side from my Venezuelan dad's side, aside of some Italian coming from his side). I'm way more than half Spanish genetically (would bet like I'm at least 80% ethnic Spanish or so). More than enough to have all my right to strongly identify with my Spanish background. And I don't do it "to be accepted" as Spaniard. I'm very aware that I'm not Spaniard in the same sense as a full Spaniard born and raised in Spain, but still I have a strong blood and family connection (my mom and all my maternal family being full Spaniards from Spain) and life connection (grown up back in Venezuela with strong Spanish maternal family cultural ties, and than lived in Spain several years), which is enough to have all my fucking right to feel strongly identified with that country, and nobody can take that away from me. I don't fucking care who accept it or not. Is just what it is.

That I don't care for my Venezuelan side? Are you serious? Just take a look on the Latin American section and see how many threads I have opened about Venezuela, and how many comments I have posted representing my native country in the Latin American section. Lots of interventions on the thread about Venezuela opened by Dominicanese that unfortunately got deleted in the forum crash from few years ago; the thread about the current situation in Venezuela to explain that my country has been slowing improving these last few years, despite of how many people and mainstream media pretend that Venezuela is like Biafra; threads about Venezuelan phenotypes by states, and so on. I would say that I care too much about Venezuela than what it would be expected from somebody that left Venezuela very long ago, and has been disconnected from that country for so long since I left (I haven't gone back to Venezuela even for visiting since I left that country several years ago).

One of the first threads I saw when I came from a long hiatus (I was busy banging lots of chicks) was a thread that touched on whether you can claim to be Spanish. I said no. Many people (if my memory is correct) said no. You were not happy with this answer. I don't remember what the arguments of others were, but mine was basically it has to be based on blood and being raised in the culture. I made the point that I could never consider myself a Spaniard because even though I have the blood, I wasn't raised in Spain. Even though I'm obviously raised by Spanish (specifically Galician) parents, my cultural environment is American, so I can say I'm an American of Spanish ancestry because that's the reality. You're an American of Spanish and Venezuelan ancestry, but you pretty much ignore your Venezuelan ancestry because of its association with non-Whiteness. Look at your profile: it states Meta-Ethnicity: Mostly Euro Latin American. Why not just Latin American? For ethnicity, you have 'Venezuelan Spanish,' which would make me think you were criollo (a colonial term for someone of pure Spanish blood born in the Americas), and you use the Spanish flag but you were born in Venezuela. You were raised and live in the USA.

In the thread on whether I can claim to be Spanish some people said no, but also many other people (including some Spaniards) said yes. So don't put it like if "almost everybody" in there said I cannot feel Spanish, lol! And is not that "I wasn't happy" with the answers of those who said no, I just defended my right to strongly identify with my Spanish heritage and feeling Spanish as much as Venezuelan in response to people who pretended to take away from me that I have a very strong blood, family and life ties with Spain.

Don't compare your case with mine, because you are a US American who lived his whole life in US, while I have lived like half of my life out of Venezuela, and lived several years in Spain where I became Spanish citizen. So you didn't make any point as you claim.

I'm not American citizen yet and I weren't raised in US America. I was born and raised in Venezuela, but then lived several years in Spain, and now I live in US. And Venezuelan is not an ancestry since Venezuela is a new world multiracial country. From my Venezuelan (dad's) side, as I said, I got a lot of European blood (mostly Spanish and some distant Italian), and then some Amerindian and SSA that added up together aren't more than 12-13% of my total ancestry, being the rest (86-88%) of my ancestry European. Is funny how you want to put it like if I'm half white and half non-white, pretending that all my Venezuelan side is non-European, like if I were a 50 Euro/50 non-Euro mixed person, when that's not the case.

Why mostly Euro Latin American and not just Latin American or just Venezuelan? because I'm way more Euro than the Latin American or Venezuelan average. Why you have to turn things around to make me look like insecure and complexed for something that simple like specifying that I am a strongly Euro leaning Latin American? Latin Americans are racially very diverse and there is nothing wrong, or "complexed" with specifying where I lean more towards in the racial spectrum of Latin america. And more in an anthropological and Euro centered forum like this. Besides, "Mostly Euro Latin American" is in response to the field meta-ethnicity. The last time I checked Latin American is not an ethnicity since is a very multiracial entity. Then, there you have the response of why I specify "mostly euro Latin American" and not just Latin American. And no! I don't need to dissociate with "non whiteness", when I'm 86-88% (pretty close to 90%) racially European and look European. If I wanted to dissociate with anything non-European, wouldn't have been easier to just hide that I'm Venezuelan (even though not all what Venezuela is and represents is non-European when that country also has its good share of European blood, but that's another topic), and not having posted my genetic results to hide that I got some Amerindian and SSA? Stop raving!

I identify as Venezuelan Spanish, because I'm both. My Spanish side is not only that my mom was full Spanish, but I'm also near to 80% ethnic Spanish (remember I have more Spanish blood from my dad's side), and I lived in Spain. Isn't that enough to see myself as Venezuelan and Spanish too? I put whatever flag I want, and you're wrong about me not honoring Venezuela on my profile, when my nickname means in Spanish "to the north of the south" referring to the position of Venezuela in northern south America.

You're very attached to your Spanish side because that is your connection to Whiteness and why you're more likely to go after trolls who mock Spaniards for being swarthoids more intensely than even some actual Spaniards. I think it bothers you deeply to be perceived as non-White.

Why would I get bothered for being perceived as non-white by some morons? when I'm close to 90% European and look European, and I'm seen as white by people who know me IRL, and people on here who have seen my pics? lol

And why would it bother me in that sense that you claim (my own persona being perceived as non-white) that Spaniards are trolled as being swarthoids, when I'm very far from the swarthoid stereotype of Spaniards? Why would it bother me at a personal level, when I'm a very light and blue eyed person, who has been told that I could pass through western, Central and eastern Europe. Some people saying I look more Central-west European and others saying that I look more like Slavic/eastern Euro?? And not only this forum, but I'm also perceived like that IRL

Your psychological profiling of me is all a very big fail! sorry!

HannibaltheGreat
01-23-2023, 07:06 AM
I'm not desperate to be accepted by anybody. I'm very happy with who I am. Many users here accept who I am and how I identify, and some others come to wrong conclusions (like you). Generally those who accept that I act and look white, and that my non-Euro mixture is not enough to consider me non-white or "too mixed" to be considered white, are the more intelligent ones (and that's enough for me), and those who perceive me as mongrel wannabe white are the dumbest (NOT necessarily you) and I don't care for their dumb opinion :thumb001:

I don't pretend to be more Spanish than full Spaniards from Spain themselves. I have said countless times that I just defend that main part of my heritage from ignorant/trollish comments from people who pretend that Spaniards are "less European", too exotic and dark compared to the rest of Europe, among other stupidities. Is my main heritage and the country of my mom and all my maternal side. What is fucking wrong with that?

I'm half Spanish in only one of my progenitors being a full Spaniard from Spain, but I'm way more than half Spanish by heritage (half from my mom's side, and a lot of the European side from my Venezuelan dad's side, aside of some Italian coming from his side). I'm way more than half Spanish genetically (would bet like I'm at least 80% ethnic Spanish or so). More than enough to have all my right to strongly identify with my Spanish background. And I don't do it "to be accepted" as Spaniard. I'm very aware that I'm not Spaniard in the same sense as a full Spaniard born and raised in Spain, but still I have a strong blood and family connection (my mom and all my maternal family being full Spaniards from Spain) and life connection (grown up back in Venezuela with strong Spanish maternal family cultural ties, and than lived in Spain several years), which is enough to have all my fucking right to feel strongly identified with that country, and nobody can take that away from me. I don't fucking care who accept it or not. Is just what it is.

That I don't care for my Venezuelan side? Are you serious? Just take a look on the Latin American section and see how many threads I have opened about Venezuela, and how many comments I have posted representing my native country in the Latin American section. Lots of interventions on the thread about Venezuela opened by Dominicanese that unfortunately got deleted in the forum crash from few years ago; the thread about the current situation in Venezuela to explain that my country has been slowing improving these last few years, despite of how many people and mainstream media pretend that Venezuela is like Biafra; threads about Venezuelan phenotypes by states, and so on. I would say that I care too much about Venezuela than what it would be expected from somebody that left Venezuela very long ago, and has been disconnected from that country for so long since I left (I haven't gone back to Venezuela even for visiting since I left that country several years ago).

In the thread on whether I can claim to be Spanish some people said no, but also many other people (including some Spaniards) said yes. So don't put it like if "almost everybody" in there said I cannot feel Spanish, lol! And is not that "I wasn't happy" with the answers of those who said no, I just defended my right to strongly identify with my Spanish heritage and feeling Spanish as much as Venezuelan in response to people who pretended to take away from me that I have a very strong blood, family and life ties with Spain.

Don't compare your case with mine, because you are a US American who lived his whole life in US, while I have lived like half of my life out of Venezuela, and lived several years in Spain where I became Spanish citizen. So you didn't make any point as you claim.

I'm not American citizen yet and I weren't raised in US America. I was born and raised in Venezuela, but then lived several years in Spain, and now I live in US. And Venezuelan is not an ancestry since Venezuela is a new world multiracial country. From my Venezuelan (dad's) side, as I said, I got a lot of European blood (mostly Spanish and some distant Italian), and then some Amerindian and SSA that added up together aren't more than 12-13% of my total ancestry, being the rest (86-88%) of my ancestry European. Is funny how you want to put it like if I'm half white and half non-white, pretending that all my Venezuelan side is non-European, like if I were a 50 Euro/50 non-Euro mixed person, when that's not the case.

Why mostly Euro Latin American and not just Latin American or just Venezuelan? because I'm way more Euro than the Latin American or Venezuelan average. Why you have to turn things around to make me look like insecure and complexed for something that simple like specifying that I am a strongly Euro leaning Latin American? Latin Americans are racially very diverse and there is nothing wrong, or "complexed" with specifying where I lean more towards in the racial spectrum of Latin america. And more in an anthropological and Euro centered forum like this. Besides, "Mostly Euro Latin American" is in response to the field meta-ethnicity. The last time I checked Latin American is not an ethnicity since is a very multiracial entity. Then, there you have the response of why I specify "mostly euro Latin American" and not just Latin American. And no! I don't need to dissociate with "non whiteness", when I'm 86-88% (pretty close to 90%) racially European and look European. If I wanted to dissociate with anything non-European, wouldn't have been easier to just hide that I'm Venezuelan (even though not all what Venezuela is and represents is non-European when that country also has its good share of European blood, but that's another topic), and not having posted my genetic results to hide that I got some Amerindian and SSA? Stop raving!

I identify as Venezuelan Spanish, because I'm both. My Spanish side is not only that my mom was full Spanish, but I'm also near to 80% ethnic Spanish (remember I have more Spanish blood from my dad's side), and I lived in Spain. Isn't that enough to see myself as Venezuelan and Spanish too? I put whatever flag I want, and you're wrong about me not honoring Venezuela on my profile, when my nickname means in Spanish "to the north of the south" referring to the position of Venezuela in northern south America.

Why would I get bothered for being perceived as non-white by some morons? when I'm close to 90% European and look European, and I'm seen as white by people who know me IRL, and people on here who have seen my pics? lol

And why would it bother me in that sense that you claim (my own persona being perceived as non-white) that Spaniards are trolled as being swarthoids, when I'm very far from the swarthoid stereotype of Spaniards? Why would it bother me at a personal level, when I'm a very light and blue eyed person, who has been told that I could pass through western, Central and eastern Europe. Some people saying I look more Central-west European and others saying that I look more like Slavic/eastern Euro?? And not only this forum, but I'm also perceived like that IRL

Your psychological profiling of me is all a very big fail! sorry!

Venezuelan is ancestry because dna test can pull dna matches into groups. Thats essentially what dna communities are.

If someone was pure latin american and pure criollo with only old spanish ancestors from very early colonial era they wouldn't be related to modern spaniards even if their dna is catagorized as Spaniard. They wouldnt share centimorgans with them.
They would be related to all the other admixed new worlders who shared ancestors of old colonial spaniards not the modern peninsular spaniards.

But yes you are both venezuelan and spanish.

Incal
01-23-2023, 07:46 AM

Dude, you just contradicted yourself on the very first line lol

Mortimer
01-23-2023, 07:53 AM
Dude, you just contradicted yourself on the very first line lol

He does look white has blue eyes etc. but I think Colonel meant someone might see his dna results or know he is half venezualan (dad euro leaning tririacial) and the might think "but he is actually non-white even if he looks white" and thats why he always fights that, to be accepted as fully white or just white and is a afraid someone might not say he is white. I think that is what Colonel meant.

Cybele
01-23-2023, 08:46 AM
I've seen your posts around, but I can't say I know you well enough. You seem like a normal, pleasant person.
Thank you! :)

Anglo-Celtic
01-23-2023, 11:56 AM
What am I? Chopped liver? :cool:

Victor
02-11-2023, 07:31 AM

What about me? xD