Are you in love with Feiichy?:eek:

Slavic Italian
01-19-2023, 10:48 PM

Beta male shit.

gixajo
01-19-2023, 10:57 PM
Beta male shit.

Love is love, and it is is the same for the Alpha, the Beta or the Omega.

Laredo
01-19-2023, 11:50 PM

I dedicate songs to members sometimes, I guess its true us latinos are warm charming people.

gixajo
01-20-2023, 12:09 AM
I dedicate songs to members sometimes, I guess its true us latinos are warm charming people.

Unfortunately, if she doesn't understand Spanish, she won't be able to fully enjoy a song like this.

I have often posted songs in Spanish whose lyrics seem incredible to me, but if you don't understand Spanish, very few people can get their attention or appreciate it just for the music.

And many will think... what horrible music does this bald guy listen to...:picard1:

Laredo
01-20-2023, 12:11 AM
Unfortunately, if she doesn't understand Spanish, she won't be able to fully enjoy a song like this.

I have often posted songs in Spanish whose lyrics seem incredible to me, but if you don't understand Spanish, very few people can get their attention or appreciate it just for the music.

And many will think... what horrible music does this bald guy listen to...:picard1:

jajajaajaja true man, btw what you think of the mexican song ?

gixajo
01-20-2023, 07:32 AM
jajajaajaja true man, btw what you think of the mexican song ?

It doesn't catch my attention specially.:shrug:

eastern
01-20-2023, 07:57 AM
Beta male shit.

i get second hand embarassment when men say stuff like beta male or alpha male. you're just a male, we are not that special :D

gixajo
01-20-2023, 09:26 AM
i get second hand embarassment when men say stuff like beta male or alpha male. you're just a male, we are not that special :D

It is an ancestral thing for men, to compete for others for the attention and admiration of females, and one way to get rid of competitors would be to make females believe that others are not entirely valid as I am.

"You are a Beta male, you would not be able to mate properly, create healthy and strong offspring with this woman, provide her with food, shelter and protection"

In any case, we have doubts about what kind of male the one who said it believes he is. Maybe he thinks he is a Beta too?

eastern
01-20-2023, 09:30 AM
It is an ancestral thing for men, to compete for others for the attention and admiration of females, and one way to get rid of competitors would be to make females believe that others are not entirely valid as I am.

"You are a Beta male, you would not be able to mate properly, create healthy and strong offspring with this woman, provide her with food, shelter and protection"

In any case, we have doubts about what kind of male the one who said it believes he is. Maybe he thinks he is a Beta too?

it is indeed something men genetically inherited, and it is often embarassing. since when are we roll playing like wolves? are we furry's now? :eek: jokes aside ur right, but i see so many men target each other for being "weak" when it's just showing affection. even if its inherited its kinda embarassing innit?

Slavic Italian
01-20-2023, 10:17 AM

You are just confusing yourself with your ramblings. I am a Sigma.

Slavic Italian
01-20-2023, 10:17 AM
it is indeed something men genetically inherited, and it is often embarassing. since when are we roll playing like wolves? are we furry's now? :eek: jokes aside ur right, but i see so many men target each other for being "weak" when it's just showing affection. even if its inherited its kinda embarassing innit?

He could have sent her a pm. It looks ridiculous on this forum.

gixajo
01-20-2023, 10:29 AM
You are just confusing yourself with your ramblings. I am a Sigma.

What you are is a brat who hasn't found himself yet. Grow up and stop self-awarding commercial labels to call yourself, ridiculous inmature person.:D

If you read what I said carefully, you will see that I left the door open to any other of those puerile denominations that have become fashionable to categorize men.

There is still no Greek letter capable of defining you as a man, because in order to assign yourself one you must first be a man.

Any rambling coming from me has more weight in defining reality than your braying.;)

I find it very credible in this new role, I'm liking it.:victory0:

gixajo
01-20-2023, 10:32 AM

The best thing we can do in this forum is joke around. What I have commented is still true, but admits many nuances and exceptions are almost as frequent as the general rule.

Slavic Italian
01-20-2023, 10:49 AM
What you are is a brat who hasn't found himself yet. Grow up and stop self-awarding commercial labels to call yourself, ridiculous inmature person.:D

If you read what I said carefully, you will see that I left the door open to any other of those puerile denominations that have become fashionable to categorize men.

There is still no Greek letter capable of defining you as a man, because in order to assign yourself one you must first be a man.

Any rambling coming from me has more weight in defining reality than your braying.;)

You are just a big blabber mouth.

eastern
01-20-2023, 10:49 AM
He could have sent her a pm. It looks ridiculous on this forum.

you also kinda look ridiculous calling yourself a sigma LMAO

Slavic Italian
01-20-2023, 10:50 AM
you also kinda look ridiculous calling yourself a sigma LMAO

They are known titles. You just are clueless and uninformed.

Slavic Italian
01-20-2023, 10:51 AM

Role? It's a message board. I think someone else needs to grow up.

gixajo
01-20-2023, 10:54 AM
Role? It's a message board. I think someone else needs to grow up.

Cheer up, you can do it, keep trying boy!!!

:D

Slavic Italian
01-20-2023, 10:55 AM
Cheer up, you can do it, keep trying boy!!!

:D

Says the man who still does not realize women crave the men who ignore or do not want them.

gixajo
01-20-2023, 11:06 AM
Says the man who still does not realize women crave the men who ignore or do not want them.

I don't know if you realize that you are talking from the start of the race with someone who finished that race years ago.

And that by now I have already done a few races, some of which I have won (some of which I have not)

I'll give you a tip:

You just have to be yourself and not pretend to be what you are not.

Good luck. :patpat:

Slavic Italian
01-20-2023, 11:12 AM
I don't know if you realize that you are talking from the start of the race with someone who finished that race years ago.

And that by now I have already done a few races, some of which I have won (some of which I have not)

I'll give you a tip:

You just have to be yourself and not pretend to be what you are not.

Good luck. :patpat:

LOL! Such a dork.

gixajo
01-20-2023, 11:24 AM
LOL! Such a dork.

Nah, not really.:)

Do not take it as if I intend to put myself as someone who is above you, if not ahead of you.

But well, I understand your reactions, you will understand mine when you have more experience in life.

eastern
01-20-2023, 12:08 PM
They are known titles. You just are clueless and uninformed.

known titles for wolves and for men that need a label like this to feel confident in their masculinity. it's saddening.

gixajo
01-20-2023, 12:26 PM
known titles for wolves and for men that need a label like this to feel confident in their masculinity. it's saddening.

Nah, itīs not sad. He is a Sigma Slavic Italian male, and knows more than you or anyother else about anything. You are clueless and uninformed, you should watch more videos on Youtube about all this.

But only from people who know what they're talking about, because you don't know how to differentiate those who tell you the truth from those who want to deceive you. He does know how to tell them apart. You probably donīt!!!

He can recommend some to you, surely. Maybe he's even a fan of that guy called Tate.

eastern
01-20-2023, 02:12 PM

this is actually so extremely funny. yes you're right. you know what women want! all women are the same and they all want you. it must be so hard having all women run around trying to get a piece of you. I have so much to learn from you sigma sensei. Enlighten me!

eastern
01-20-2023, 02:13 PM
Nah, itīs not sad. He is a Sigma Slavic Italian male, and knows more than you or anyother else about anything. You are clueless and uninformed, you should watch more videos on Youtube about all this.

But only from people who know what they're talking about, because you don't know how to differentiate those who tell you the truth from those who want to deceive you. He does know how to tell them apart. You probably donīt!!!

He can recommend some to you, surely. Maybe he's even a fan of that guy called Tate.

Exactly, he should really teach us how to be a real sigma man like him! Will we get a wolf tail like his?

Marshall Theodore
01-20-2023, 02:14 PM
Beta male shit.

Based.

Cristiano viejo
01-20-2023, 02:17 PM

I dedicated a song of Mecano to Mortimer (Mecano, my bald, such honour that Gypsy had!).

No need to say which one.

Slavic Italian
01-20-2023, 02:43 PM
this is actually so extremely funny. yes you're right. you know what women want! all women are the same and they all want you. it must be so hard having all women run around trying to get a piece of you. I have so much to learn from you sigma sensei. Enlighten me!

You are putting words in my mouth. You are a typical gamma.

Slavic Italian
01-20-2023, 02:56 PM
Exactly, he should really teach us how to be a real sigma man like him! Will we get a wolf tail like his?

You are so hot with your wit. I hope you like this as much as I like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmP5-I1DL9w

Jana
01-20-2023, 03:24 PM
Very sweet of you Laredo, I loved it :o

Rumata
01-20-2023, 05:38 PM
Good you didn't sing it yourself.

Laredo
01-20-2023, 06:10 PM
Good you didn't sing it yourself.

LOL what's with the hate comments of some of you. :confused:;)

Rumata
01-20-2023, 06:12 PM
LOL what's with the hate comments of some of you. :confused:;)

No hate boy! On the contrary, I praise your reason not to mumble the song through that rag you have over you mouth :D

Laredo
01-20-2023, 06:17 PM
No hate boy! On the contrary, I praise your reason not to mumble the song through that rag you have over you mouth :D

OK, and that's because I want to keep myself low key. I already had creeps pm In the past.

Rumata
01-20-2023, 06:21 PM
OK, and that's because I want to keep myself low key. I already had creeps pm In the past.
Admit it can be offensive to some people if you mumble a song through a rag ;)

gixajo
01-20-2023, 06:35 PM
I dedicated a song of Mecano to Mortimer (Mecano, my bald, such honour that Gypsy had!).

No need to say which one.

Si al final vas a ser buena persona...:p

Rumata
01-20-2023, 06:40 PM
It is an ancestral thing for men, to compete for others for the attention and admiration of females, and one way to get rid of competitors would be to make females believe that others are not entirely valid as I am
And for women as well.

SouthDutch7991
01-20-2023, 07:36 PM
LOL! Such a dork.

Ultimately he is right. Women will not necessarily find you more attractive if you "just be yourself" but only by being comfortable as yourself, can you be at peace, and only as yourself will you find someone compatible with you.

Laredo
01-20-2023, 07:40 PM
Si al final vas a ser buena persona...:p

Ojala CV fuera Como tu y ex miembrio Diego Garcia xD

Slavic Italian
01-20-2023, 08:23 PM
Ultimately he is right. Women will not necessarily find you more attractive if you "just be yourself" but only by being comfortable as yourself, can you be at peace, and only as yourself will you find someone compatible with you.

I never debated that fact.

eastern
01-21-2023, 11:34 AM
You are putting words in my mouth. You are a typical gamma.

oh my god im a gamma. what do i do to get rid of this curse? enlighten me my godly sensei.

Far_away
01-21-2023, 12:42 PM
Oh that love :D