PDA

View Full Version : Are southern Poles darker skinned than the central French?

Oliver109
02-03-2023, 04:26 PM
They are on a similar latitude but when it comes to skin tone i would bet 500 Zloty that the S Polish are darker skinned.

B01AB20
02-03-2023, 08:30 PM
They are on a similar latitude but when it comes to skin tone i would bet 500 Zloty that the S Polish are darker skinned.

Plato and Pythagoras tried to answer these kind of questions too.

That's how they became true philosophers and matematicians and influenced the whole world during millenia.

cheer up!!

Incal
02-28-2023, 08:39 PM
Plato and Pythagoras tried to answer these kind of questions too.

That's how they became true philosophers and matematicians and influenced the whole world during millenia.

cheer up!!

LMAO

aherne
03-02-2023, 05:17 AM
You can't compare: people in Central/Western France have high overlap with Iberians. They are darker than any group of Poles...

gixajo
03-02-2023, 05:39 AM
You can't compare: people in Central/Western France have high overlap with Iberians. They are darker than any group of Poles...

I guess that when you say " people in Central/Western France have high overlap with Iberians" you are meaning: " people in Central/Western France is not the same than people from Central/Western France", because it is assumed that you supported the thesis that if a French is dark ( not being from Africa), is because they are either Spanish or descendants of Spanish immigrants.

aherne
03-02-2023, 01:43 PM
I guess that when you say " people in Central/Western France have high overlap with Iberians" you are meaning: " people in Central/Western France is not the same than people from Central/Western France", because it is assumed that you supported the thesis that if a French is dark ( not being from Africa), is because they are either Spanish or descendants of Spanish immigrants.

I don't... People in Central/Western France have smaller Keltic input, thus higher overlap with Iberians. Dark ethnic French are almost nonexistent, but a big minority indeed looks southern European (hair/eyes pigmentation, med features).

Cristiano viejo
03-02-2023, 06:24 PM
The guy that claimed French were super different than Spaniards :rolleyes:

Odelia
03-02-2023, 11:38 PM
The guy that claimed French were super different than Spaniards :rolleyes:
Some are. And I find it funny that now you are bowing down to the Frenchies. I thought no one is like the Spaniards for you, but the french are? :bored:

You just shot yourself in the foot there, mr contradiction. :rolleyes:

Cristiano viejo
03-03-2023, 05:19 PM
Some are. And I find it funny that now you are bowing down to the Frenchies. I thought no one is like the Spaniards for you, but the french are? :bored:

You just shot yourself in the foot there, mr contradiction. :rolleyes:
I dislike French, but I am not blind.

Jealous?