PDA

View Full Version : My maternal haplo(H1) exact matches.

Slavic Italian
02-04-2023, 09:03 PM
No surprises. 117220

gixajo
02-04-2023, 09:26 PM
No surprises. 117220

Just H1 and you donīt have more "exact" matches in FTDNA?

Slavic Italian
02-04-2023, 09:29 PM
Just H1 and you donīt have more "exact" matches in FTDNA?

Maternal haplo testing does not seem popular there. My father has no matches at all.

gixajo
02-04-2023, 09:34 PM
Maternal haplo testing does not seem popular there. My father has no matches at all.

I tested my mtdna in FTDNA and I have more exact matches than you (H1q2a).

But I did also a BIG Y and I have not any match over 12 markers, what is something frustrating.

Slavic Italian
02-04-2023, 09:40 PM
I tested my mtdna in FTDNA and I have more exact matches than you (H1q2a).

But I did also a BIG Y and I have not any match over 12 markers, what is something frustrating.

Did you join some projects that gave you these H1 matches?

gixajo
02-04-2023, 09:59 PM

Nope, just the matches FTDNA gave me.

I upload the raw data to Yfull, there I get more matches. If you already upload (and payed) your Ydna raw data (CSV or BAM) to Yfull the mtdna uploading is free.

Slavic Italian
02-04-2023, 10:04 PM
Nope, just the matches FTDNA gave me.

I upload the raw data to Yfull, there I get more matches. If you already upload (and payed) your Ydna raw data (CSV or BAM) to Yfull the mtdna uploading is free.

Done it already.

gixajo
02-04-2023, 10:09 PM

Sorry, I was wrong, I have not any exact match with my mtdna in FTDNA .:picard1:

In FTDNA I am just H1q2, itīs Yfull after uploading FTDNA raw data which gave me H1q2a and Yfull in mtdna donīt say anything about "exact matches".

Slavic Italian
02-04-2023, 10:11 PM
Sorry, I was wrong, I have not any exact match with my mtdna in FTDNA .:picard1:

In FTDNA I am just H1q2, itīs Yfull after uploading FTDNA raw data which gave me H1q2a and Yfull in mtdna donīt say anything about "exact matches".

I was wondering how you got them. There was only one good project for H1.

gixajo
02-04-2023, 10:25 PM
I was wondering how you got them. There was only one good project for H1.

I am not in any mtdna project.

And for me, joining some R1a projects in FTDNA was useless: admins that would be useful to my subclade have been absent or inactive since I joined those projects.

Yfull has gone further with both my Ydna and my mtdna hg, althought they haven't given me much more useful information about matches.

Slavic Italian
02-04-2023, 10:30 PM
I am not in any mtdna project.

And for me, joining some R1a projects in FTDNA was useless: admins that would be useful to my subclade have been absent or inactive since I joined those projects.

Yfull has gone further with both my Ydna and my mtdna hg, althought they haven't given me much more useful information about matches.

They have all been a good experience for me.