PDA

View Full Version : Italy: President wants law to grant children of immigrants citizenship

microrobert
11-23-2011, 06:45 AM
Italy: President wants law to grant children of immigrants citizenship

Italian president Giorgio Napolitano on Tuesday described as ''absurd'' a law denying citizenship to the children of immigrants born in Italy.

http://www.adnkronos.com/IGN/Aki/English/CultureAndMedia/Italy-President-wants-law-to-grant-children-of-immigrants-citizenship_312671768608.html

zack
11-23-2011, 06:48 AM
http://www.topicsites.com/abraham-lincoln/Abraham-Lincoln-Shooting.jpg

Get to it italians!

Peyrol
11-23-2011, 07:33 PM
I open this before in italian language, but seems that i remained the only italian on TA :p

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37004

Peyrol
11-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Anyway, yes...the combination Mario Monti prime minister and Giorgio Napolitano as president of the republic is going to destroy all italian national identity.

Der Steinadler
11-23-2011, 07:45 PM
beware of the enemy within.

Turkey
11-23-2011, 07:45 PM
I'm just impressed that they currently have a law stopping it.

Peyrol
11-23-2011, 07:57 PM
Italian citizen law is very strict, now: you can obtain citizen if you have an italian acestors born in the peninsula not before 1848 and if your criminal record is clean like a children ass*. In this case, you obtain citizen in 5 years.
If you're a normal immigrant/worker, you've to live and work here for 10 years before obtain citizenship. Ten years that starts when you receive the "Permesso di Soggiorno", usually 6 month after your coming (before you have a normal tourist visa).

If two immigrants have childrens here, they're not considered italians but immigrants them too.

*note: former colonials (Libians, Ethiopians, Eritreans, Somalis) have facilitations respect other foreigners.

Libertas
11-23-2011, 09:23 PM
Napolitano is a senile old traitor.

Citizenship or not, non-whites will not be accepted as "Italian" by most Italians.

Peyrol
11-23-2011, 10:51 PM
Napolitano is a senile old traitor.

Citizenship or not, non-whites will not be accepted as "Italian" by most Italians.

They aren't, and certainly they will never be.

Is not a piece of paper that make you italian.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50313_45330994087_2651049_n.jpg

Siberyak
11-23-2011, 11:08 PM
Anyway, yes...the combination Mario Monti prime minister and Giorgio Napolitano as president of the republic is going to destroy all italian national identity.

People should now begin to pick up there weapons

Supreme American
11-23-2011, 11:08 PM
Here we go, anchor babies.

Peyrol
11-23-2011, 11:09 PM
People should now begin to pick up there weapons

Impossible.
We have a national army reduced to 100,000 as a clausole of the Marshall Plan after our defeat in WWII.

Siberyak
11-24-2011, 12:06 AM
I am talking about the citizens not the army. This forced multicultural shit has gone on for too long.

Siberyak
11-24-2011, 12:10 AM
I actually remember when the state of California was vast majority white in the 1950 Even Los Angeles had a majority White population at one time. Now you can go to parts of the state where only spanish is spoken. Mexicans claimed the state without even firing a shot.

Siberyak
11-24-2011, 12:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBCOpvq_dGs&feature=related

This is gonna blow your mind. This is new york city.

Libertas
11-24-2011, 07:44 AM
They aren't, and certainly they will never be.

Is not a piece of paper that make you italian.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50313_45330994087_2651049_n.jpg

Italy needs to make the "Leggenda del Piave" the new anthem.

"Non passa lo straniero!":mad::thumb001:

Peyrol
11-24-2011, 05:44 PM
Italy needs to make the "Leggenda del Piave" the new anthem.

"Non passa lo straniero!":mad::thumb001:
:thumb001:
"La canzone del Piave" was italian anthem from 1945 to 1948
Rome, 8 months ago
Mnm0ct7lyiE

But also

e1JkhNOcXGo

Italy will never be a muslim or a negros country, that for sure :laugh:

Bard
11-24-2011, 08:05 PM
I am talking about the citizens not the army. This forced multicultural shit has gone on for too long.

That's even more unlikely, I don't have any reliable data source at the moment but here in italy weapons are not so common as in the usa. Most people don' t own a gun at all.

The biggest problem anyway is that we've become a mass of sheep, we just don't care, we are the incarnation of the Bourgeois mentality, everyone tries to mind his own business and nobody would ever lose a day of job to protest, people hardly put up a serious strike and any form of violence is condemned by public opinion.
Apparently the only protesters are students but they are mostly left winged, and they just paint their face and dance in the streets.
Imho that shit is not going to change anything.

Siberyak
11-24-2011, 11:22 PM
That's even more unlikely, I don't have any reliable data source at the moment but here in italy weapons are not so common as in the usa. Most people don' t own a gun at all.

The biggest problem anyway is that we've become a mass of sheep, we just don't care, we are the incarnation of the Bourgeois mentality, everyone tries to mind his own business and nobody would ever lose a day of job to protest, people hardly put up a serious strike and any form of violence is condemned by public opinion.
Apparently the only protesters are students but they are mostly left winged, and they just paint their face and dance in the streets.
Imho that shit is not going to change anything.

I see, Well if people are ever pushed to limits with job losses and low standards of living then that can bring out the worst in people. I never thought we would see protests in the USA but now they are here with occupy wall street and not going away. The middle class has been totally destroyed in the USA.

Bard
11-24-2011, 11:47 PM
You are nearly correct, the people need to be REALLY pushed to limits, job losses and low standards of living could not be enough, we need to be deprived of the food and of the shelter and not merely of expensive clothes and fancy electronics, otherwise we will remain quiet as we have always done.

"Man grows used to everything, the scoundrel." Fyodor Dostoevsky

Despite this wonderful quotation, I have to admit that greek citizens clashed multiple times with the police in syntagma square, and this gives me some hope (although the greek are not the italian).
We somewhat need to unveil the barbarian inside us, to hide the civilzed man for a while, we need to shout and rage with primeval fury.
We need a french-like revolution, I want to see their heads rolling.

Obviously this is just my opinion and many would mark me as a madman, the majority of people think that you can talk to politicians just like you would talk to anyone else and possibly strike a deal.
I don't think so, politicians (especially italian ones) do not give a shit about us, and it is time to show them that they are not untouchable.

Siberyak
11-25-2011, 12:16 AM
You are nearly correct, the people need to be REALLY pushed to limits, job losses and low standards of living could not be enough, we need to be deprived of the food and of the shelter and not merely of expensive clothes and fancy electronics, otherwise we will remain quiet as we have always done.

"Man grows used to everything, the scoundrel." Fyodor Dostoevsky

Despite this wonderful quotation, I have to admit that greek citizens clashed multiple times with the police in syntagma square, and this gives me some hope (although the greek are not the italian).
We somewhat need to unveil the barbarian inside us, to hide the civilzed man for a while, we need to shout and rage with primeval fury.
We need a french-like revolution, I want to see their heads rolling.

Obviously this is just my opinion and many would mark me as a madman, the majority of people think that you can talk to politicians just like you would talk to anyone else and possibly strike a deal.
I don't think so, politicians (especially italian ones) do not give a shit about us, and it is time to show them that they are not untouchable.

I agree, I am getting really tired of politicians who don't put the people first or national interests first. Governments could stop immigration and other destructive Anti-European policies if they really cared and loved the peoples of Europe.

Libertas
11-25-2011, 07:17 AM

Bisogna mettere loro facce nella merda.:thumb001:

Peyrol
11-25-2011, 09:23 AM
Bisogna mettere loro facce nella merda.:thumb001:

Questo è poco ma sicuro. :laugh:

Comunque credo che gli americani non abbiano esattamente compreso quanta poca sovranità nazionale sia rimasta negli stati europei, specialmente nei membri UE importanti ed economicamente influenti come l'Italia (3° contribuente europeo).

Peyrol
01-25-2012, 12:35 PM
Occorre una nuova stagione di riforme strutturali e una presa di coscienza ai livelli alti,ce la faremo anche stavolta.

Dubito fortemente. Stavolta siamo davvero in una situazione di forte sfascio e declino delle istituzioni, della cultura e pure delle relazioni umane.

Sentivo giusto oggi che il ministro dell'immigrazione (non ricordo il nome, comunque è un cattolico abbastanza integralista, fondatore della "Comunità di Sant'Egidio") spinge ancora per lo Ius Soli...

...ma questo non doveva essere solo un governo tecnico che doveva occuparsi solo ed esclusivamente di economia? Com'è che casualmente stanno proponendo un sacco di riforme che il governo Berlusconi aveva rigettato? :laugh:

Libertas
01-25-2012, 03:33 PM
Ius solis = ius schifo

Peyrol
01-25-2012, 03:48 PM
Ius solis = ius schifo

Ultimamente sto seriamente pensando che questo Paese sia davvero alla fine dei suoi giorni...tutto lo lascia supporre.

Non c'è più speranza.