PDA

View Full Version : Classify this turkish hottie

R.T.
02-25-2023, 10:31 PM
Hayal Köseoğlu, turkish actress from Istanbul.

placebo
02-25-2023, 10:38 PM
she is one of the few people who are actually from istanbul. because there are almost zero native istanbul people in istanbul.

PlattitüdenPaule
02-25-2023, 10:59 PM
Lul, waiting for the "Anatolid" and "Iranid" responses just because she's Turkish.

Oliver109
02-25-2023, 11:12 PM
She looks quite typical for southern England though nothing exceptional, nordo med and minor borreby

Todesritter
02-25-2023, 11:12 PM
Looks primarily subnordid to me, that hair seems natural (look at eyebrows)

Todesritter
02-25-2023, 11:13 PM
She looks quite typical for southern England though nothing exceptional, nordo med and minor borreby

Southern English girls aren't that pretty unless you're half a bottle deep in something. The ones that are aren't native.

Xacal
02-25-2023, 11:13 PM
Atlantid + Alpine

Oliver109
02-25-2023, 11:17 PM
Southern English girls aren't that pretty unless you're half a bottle deep in something. The ones that are aren't native.

Lol, they are better looking than Welsh/Northern girls and i would say pretty similar to the Belgians, definitely better looking than Turks.

Todesritter
02-25-2023, 11:19 PM
Lol, they are better looking than Welsh/Northern girls and i would say pretty similar to the Belgians, definitely better looking than Turks.

Well, they're white, but they're some of the worst looking whites nonetheless.

rajputprincess
02-25-2023, 11:21 PM
she is one of the few people who are actually from istanbul. because there are almost zero native istanbul people in istanbul.What do you considered being from Istanbul? I imagine that it always have been city of immigrants. Since it was always capital.

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk

Oliver109
02-25-2023, 11:22 PM

No, i think Germans look worse, also Italians, Iberians, a lot of central Euros. You get southern England mixed up with the rest of England when it is more civilised and the features are more attractive on people, the French influence goes a long way in softening the coarser features you get up North.

placebo
02-25-2023, 11:31 PM
What do you considered being from Istanbul? I imagine that it always have been city of immigrants. Since it was always capital.

yeah istanbul is always have been city of immigrants but especially in the modern-times istanbul is full of non-turk or turks from other regions.

i mean native turk from istanbul because turks from istanbull genetically homogenous atleast for genetic results and they have been living in istanbul for generations.

Oliver109
02-25-2023, 11:32 PM
yeah istanbul is always have been city of immigrants but especially in the modern-times istanbul is full of non-turk or turks from other regions.

i mean native turk from istanbul because turks from istanbull genetically homogenous atleast for genetic results and they have been living in istanbul for generations.

What percentage of Istanbul do you think has central or northern Euro ancestries?

Todesritter
02-25-2023, 11:32 PM
No, i think Germans look worse, also Italians, Iberians, a lot of central Euros. You get southern England mixed up with the rest of England when it is more civilised and the features are more attractive on people, the French influence goes a long way in softening the coarser features you get up North.

I lived in southern England and let me tell you, attractive women were about as common as good bread, which means I haven't seen a single one through my whole stay if I didn't bring one from home.

Germans, Austrians and Italians are attractive, so are many Czechs.

placebo
02-25-2023, 11:33 PM
What percentage of Istanbul do you think has central or northern Euro ancestries?

zero. any part of turkey don’t have central or northern euro ancestry.

even balkan people don’t have that kind of ancestry.

Oliver109
02-25-2023, 11:38 PM
I lived in southern England and let me tell you, attractive women were about as common as good bread, which means I haven't seen a single one through my whole stay if I didn't bring one from home.

Germans, Austrians and Italians are attractive, so are many Czechs.

Lol you must have been going to the wrong places/clubs etc, Germans, Czechs are swarthier though i would say that north Germans are marginally better looking than English girls,

Todesritter
02-25-2023, 11:45 PM
Lol you must have been going to the wrong places/clubs etc, Germans, Czechs are swarthier though i would say that north Germans are marginally better looking than English girls,

I'm not going to clubs, I'm going to normal towns, big and small. Brits just have unattractive features with a tendency to go fat and red and have drooping eyes.

Incal
02-25-2023, 11:57 PM
Lul, waiting for the "Anatolid" and "Iranid" responses just because she's Turkish.

She can also be product of the Seraglio.

Odelia
02-26-2023, 12:40 AM
Hot? Looks like normal girl at the office...dinaro north pontid

placebo
02-26-2023, 12:46 AM
She can also be product of the Seraglio.

lol nice try. harem has zero genetic influence on modern-day turks. they were just for sultan. and even if she’s seraglio product do u really think she save her genetic for centruies?

Incal
02-26-2023, 02:10 AM
lol nice try. harem has zero genetic influence on modern-day turks. they were just for sultan. and even if she’s seraglio product do u really think she save her genetic for centruies?

Centuries? lol since 1923 only. You also seem to forget all the european slaves ottomans took and the janissaries too.

placebo
02-26-2023, 02:54 AM
Centuries? lol since 1923 only. You also seem to forget all the european slaves ottomans took and the janissaries too.

janissaries were not allowed to marry.

and as far as i know harem thing had declined in recent centuries.

since 1923 makes 3 or 4 generations. yeah harem girls and jannisaries find them each other and only mixing with each other LOL. (though janissaries disbanded 1800s)

Incal
02-26-2023, 03:07 AM
janissaries were not allowed to marry.

and as far as i know harem thing had declined in recent centuries.

since 1923 makes 3 or 4 generations. yeah harem girls and jannisaries find them each other and only mixing with each other LOL. (though janissaries disbanded 1800s)

That's why not all turks are blond and blue eyed. Only a handful.

placebo
02-26-2023, 03:11 AM

one of the dumbest thing i've read dude sorry... i've seen tons of turkish genetic test result before and none of them have this influence and also what about any blonde person from eastern turkey?

placebo
02-26-2023, 03:22 AM
one of the dumbest thing i've read dude sorry... i've seen tons of turkish genetic test result before and none of them have this influence and also what about any blonde person from eastern turkey?

and yeah i'm sure they are handful.

of course they are minority just like any country from med region but even in my turkish collage thread (they are random turkish people not celebrity) you can see 5, 6 blonde. (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?370550-Turkish-people-collage-main-types-and-where-can-they-pass) you act like, when we saw blonde in turkey we are shocking. you can always find 1-2 blondish among 10 person. (i'm talking about natural blonde not light brown or dye)

Incal
02-26-2023, 03:31 AM

I never understood this trauma the turkish got on this forums. If for example there's some blond peruvian, everybody will understand he got recent foreign ancestry. Nobody will say: «Deep inside the Andes, there's a secret valley where there's a blue eyed, blonde master race.» Whoever saying this will be taken as a lunatic or a clown. Dude, when you started your journey to the West you were a bunch of chinks for God's sake what's your problem.

placebo
02-26-2023, 03:35 AM
I never understood this trauma the turkish got on this forums. If for example there's some blond peruvian, everybody will understand he got recent foreign ancestry. Nobody will say: «Deep inside the Andes, there's a secret valley where there's a blue eyed, blonde master race.» Whoever saying this will be taken as a lunatic or a clown. Dude, when you started your journey to the West you were a bunch of chinks for God's sake what's your problem.

turks not denying they are mixed. i'm not deny this. if a turk deny this he/she's dumb. but anatolia is not saudi arabia you can find blonde before turks came here. i'm talking about this. blonde turk doesn't mean harem or jannisary leftover lol.

and not to mention that they've already mixing with indo-europeans in central asia. (that means tons of steppe) + mixing in persia with locals + mixing in anatolia with locals. for a nomadic nation this is inevitable.

Marshall Theodore
02-26-2023, 04:13 AM
turks not denying they are mixed. i'm not deny this. if a turk deny this he/she's dumb. but anatolia is not saudi arabia you can find blonde before turks came here. i'm talking about this. blonde turk doesn't mean harem or jannisary leftover lol.

and not to mention that they've already mixing with indo-europeans in central asia. (that means tons of steppe) + mixing in persia with locals + mixing in anatolia with locals. for a nomadic nation this is inevitable.

Blondism is present in the entire West Eurasia and North Africa (yes, there are blonde/blondish North Africans), nothing anormal.

Something anormal would be like an blonde chinese or indian (dravidian).

kingmob
02-26-2023, 06:16 AM
Blonde Turks have Balkan and Slavic ancestry, just like Greeks.

Turks are a West Asian people with a gradient forming a triangle between the Aegean, the Iran-Caucasus and the Levant, with a minor East Asian element thrown in.

Acting like they have some sort of hidden blondism genes that make them look like West Euros (like the girl in the OP) is peak embarrassment.

If people don't respect themselves how do they expect others to respect them.

placebo
02-26-2023, 08:11 AM

Turks are a West Asian people with a gradient forming a triangle between the Aegean, the Iran-Caucasus and the Levant, with a minor East Asian element thrown in.

Acting like they have some sort of hidden blondism genes that make them look like West Euros (like the girl in the OP) is peak embarrassment.

joking or serious?

who said there are hidden blonde genes? but nothing anormal is some people with blonde hair. so according to you impossible to find blonde pontic greek? it’s not true you know that. in eastern black sea, in georgia etc. you can find many blonde. you can find blonde even southeastern anatolia. what do u think about blonde levantines? are they crussader leftover to u? i posted my uncle here before and many people guessed him as white american, he doesn’t have any balkan or slavic roots.

Mortimer
02-26-2023, 09:03 AM
She is cute. Pretty. Maybe a 8.

kingmob
02-26-2023, 01:23 PM
joking or serious?

who said there are hidden blonde genes? but nothing anormal is some people with blonde hair. so according to you impossible to find blonde pontic greek? it’s not true you know that. in eastern black sea, in georgia etc. you can find many blonde. you can find blonde even southeastern anatolia. what do u think about blonde levantines? are they crussader leftover to u? i posted my uncle here before and many people guessed him as white american, he doesn’t have any balkan or slavic roots.

There are blonde pontics, for sure, and they largely, if not entirely, are the products of mixed marriages with a Slavic person.

If you think West Asian peoples express blondism so they look like Western Euros, then I don't know what to tell you, I find it a bit embarrassing even engaging in such an argument.

placebo
02-26-2023, 03:18 PM
There are blonde pontics, for sure, and they largely, if not entirely, are the products of mixed marriages with a Slavic person.

If you think West Asian peoples express blondism so they look like Western Euros, then I don't know what to tell you, I find it a bit embarrassing even engaging in such an argument.

bullshit.

they don't need to look like western euro or any other fucking european ethnicity but especially in western anatolia and eastern black sea-georgia border but + the other parts too it's not shocking to see blondeish people. they are still minority but the thing the west asian people cannot have blonde hair is just bullshit. it's the real embrassing thing.

are there any blondes in georgia? they are 100% west asian. i can post tons of blonde georgian. what's ur argument, blonde georgians are mixed with russians?

Celestia
02-26-2023, 03:22 PM
Reminds me a bit of actress Chloë Sevigny

I think Atlantid is her main component.

rajputprincess
02-26-2023, 03:49 PM
bullshit.

they don't need to look like western euro or any other fucking european ethnicity but especially in western anatolia and eastern black sea-georgia border but + the other parts too it's not shocking to see blondeish people. they are still minority but the thing the west asian people cannot have blonde hair is just bullshit. it's the real embrassing thing.

are there any blondes in georgia? they are 100% west asian. i can post tons of blonde georgian. what's ur argument, blonde georgians are mixed with russians?Lmao I remember one guy posting a light brown haired light eye azeri girl everyone said that she is mixed with Russian. I assume if someone live in azarbaijan then chance of being pure azeri are very high especially because azeri are muslim

Incal
02-26-2023, 03:59 PM
bullshit.

are there any blondes in georgia? they are 100% west asian. i can post tons of blonde georgian. what's ur argument, blonde georgians are mixed with russians?

Well, blondes are not a rare sight in Tennessee either (as a matter of fact, it's quite common) but no one will say they originally came from the Appalachians lol

kingmob
02-26-2023, 07:57 PM
bullshit.

Tons of blondes?

You mean 3-4% of the population according to data?

At best, South Caucasians are as light as Cretans.

Stop it, man, West Asian OWD is peak cringe, you are not associated with Euros, be proud of who you are.

AA_Excellence
02-26-2023, 08:34 PM
and yeah i'm sure they are handful.

of course they are minority just like any country from med region but even in my turkish collage thread (they are random turkish people not celebrity) you can see 5, 6 blonde. (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?370550-Turkish-people-collage-main-types-and-where-can-they-pass) you act like, when we saw blonde in turkey we are shocking. you can always find 1-2 blondish among 10 person. (i'm talking about natural blonde not light brown or dye)

That's 20%. Are you sure?

Roy
02-26-2023, 09:12 PM
Bleached Mediterranean

RogueState
02-26-2023, 09:51 PM
There is not a single line written by eupator here that I wouldn't sign with my both hands.

turbosat
02-26-2023, 10:11 PM
Lmao I remember one guy posting a light brown haired light eye azeri girl everyone said that she is mixed with Russian. I assume if someone live in azarbaijan then chance of being pure azeri are very high especially because azeri are muslim

If you read a little on the history of USSR, it is common knowledge that Russians and other Slavs and even people like Germans were settled all over the USSR, and there were many mixed people as a result of intermarriages between non-European Muslims and European Christians. The population was also discouraged from practicing religions.

Eurafricanid
02-26-2023, 10:17 PM
Nordo-Litorid + Alpine

DraviXi99
02-26-2023, 10:24 PM

English women in general are not that pretty.

Colonel Frank Grimes
02-26-2023, 10:32 PM

English women in general are not that pretty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH75E3HE1I4

NSXD60
02-26-2023, 11:56 PM
Looks like a 50/50 Med/PIE mixture, but this seems unlikely.

placebo
02-27-2023, 12:24 AM
Tons of blondes?

You mean 3-4% of the population according to data?

At best, South Caucasians are as light as Cretans.

Stop it, man, West Asian OWD is peak cringe, you are not associated with Euros, be proud of who you are.

who is owd? if saying "you don't need to have balkan ancestor for a blonde hair" is owd, ok i'm owd. i saw many dna test results. i saw albanian with brown skin and i saw kurdish result with blonde hair. i hope you don't misunderstood and wouldn't think i thought kurds and albanians alike. because you distort my sentences. my point is not all turks with light features have balkan ancestor. i'm the one live in turkey and i have friends from many ethnic backgrounds.

i never said we have many blondes or something else. but only turks with balkan and slavic roots can have blonde hair is most cap i've ever read. of course balkan turks have more people with lighter features than other turks but that doesn't mean other turks cannot have light features. already most balkan populations are not light pigmented i really can't understand your point. and you can even find med looking british.

when i said "i can post tons of blonde georgian." i don't mean there are many georgian with blonde hair or they are not minority etc. but i say i can easily find and send here to georgian with blonde hair. because from your point no georgian can have blonde hair.

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-fbcda576b9565e59b6d1dac87c39b413-lq
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGbJGA1XoAEVsNN.jpg

this afghan men mixed with europeans? because they have blondish features. i'm pretty sure their genetic results very similar to other afghans. before you say it, YES I KNOW THEY ARE ATYPICAL AND MOST AFGHANS DON'T LOOK LIKE THEM. but that doesn't mean they have foreign admixture.

it shouldn't be this hard to understand what i'm trying to say. if you still claim otherwise, i have nothing more to say.

placebo
02-27-2023, 12:51 AM
There is not a single line written by eupator here that I wouldn't sign with my both hands.

then let me say that all lighter pigmented albanians have bosnian ancestors. do you think this is nice? of course not because it's not true just like the bullshit like all blonde turks have balkan ancestor. which part are you signing?

AA_Excellence
02-27-2023, 02:18 AM
who is owd? if saying "you don't need to have balkan ancestor for a blonde hair" is owd, ok i'm owd. i saw many dna test results. i saw albanian with brown skin and i saw kurdish result with blonde hair. i hope you don't misunderstood and wouldn't think i thought kurds and albanians alike. because you distort my sentences. my point is not all turks with light features have balkan ancestor. i'm the one live in turkey and i have friends from many ethnic backgrounds.

i never said we have many blondes or something else. but only turks with balkan and slavic roots can have blonde hair is most cap i've ever read. of course balkan turks have more people with lighter features than other turks but that doesn't mean other turks cannot have light features. already most balkan populations are not light pigmented i really can't understand your point. and you can even find med looking british.

when i said "i can post tons of blonde georgian." i don't mean there are many georgian with blonde hair or they are not minority etc. but i say i can easily find and send here to georgian with blonde hair. because from your point no georgian can have blonde hair.

this afghan men mixed with europeans? because they have blondish features. i'm pretty sure their genetic results very similar to other afghans. before you say it, YES I KNOW THEY ARE ATYPICAL AND MOST AFGHANS DON'T LOOK LIKE THEM. but that doesn't mean they have foreign admixture.

it shouldn't be this hard to understand what i'm trying to say. if you still claim otherwise, i have nothing more to say.

ancient indo-european dna.

Mortimer
02-27-2023, 02:38 AM
bullshit.

I saw a tiktok video of a turkish guy with european origins, who said in turkey in school he was taught he is pure turk race, and that his ancestors are light because they consumed much diary products, later he found out he is of european origins.

Mortimer
02-27-2023, 02:48 AM
^I dont have the link sorry. Sometimes I dont save TikToks. I just watch them and later I cannot find them anymore. There are so many TikToks I saw, but cannot find anymore. Some I save, but I forgot to save that one.

Incal
02-27-2023, 02:56 AM

Alexander the Great. And yeah, you are OWD as 98% turks here.

placebo
02-27-2023, 08:12 AM
Alexander the Great. And yeah, you are OWD as 98% turks here.

nonsensical theory. all afghans/pashtuns are genetically same. this guys genetically have any different than brown skin afghan.

and alexanfer the great time greeks are genetically mostly west asian. but even modern-day greeks are bunch of brunette people and doesn't look like blonde so you are just biased and don't know anything about genetic.

Mortimer
02-27-2023, 08:42 AM
nonsensical theory. all afghans/pashtuns are genetically same. this guys genetically have any different than brown skin afghan.

and alexanfer the great time greeks are genetically mostly west asian. but even modern-day greeks are bunch of brunette people and doesn't look like blonde so you are just biased and don't know anything about genetic.

Maybe it is just an american convert to islam who fights for the taliban? Im just saying but maybe he is really afghan

axel.aleman
02-27-2023, 12:59 PM
Pontid

Hektor12
02-27-2023, 01:11 PM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/Islambek_Kuat%2C_2017-09-09.jpg

Seya
02-27-2023, 03:29 PM

You'll be surprised to see how many Turks there are with light hair. If you imagine they look like some kind of middle easterners, you're wrong, really. I've been shocked by how many blue eyed Turks I've seen in center Anatolia.

Incal
02-27-2023, 04:46 PM

Yeah, and these blonde Kazakhs just pop out of the ground like plants lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fp_YdYUWYAAENkF?format=jpg&name=large

I knew turks here had OWD but man, I didn't know it was that serious. You even worse than chicanos.

You'll be surprised to see how many Turks there are with light hair. If you imagine they look like some kind of middle easterners, you're wrong, really. I've been shocked by how many blue eyed Turks I've seen in center Anatolia.

En absoluto. He vivido un año en Alemania que es lo más cercano a vivir en Turquía y he visto todo tipo de turcos, pero de ahí a decir que esas características fenotípicas que son obviamente europeas ya las tenían desde que salieron de la estepa, es de coña.

placebo
02-27-2023, 04:58 PM
Yeah, and these blonde Kazakhs just pop out of the ground like plants lol

I knew turks here had OWD but man, I didn't know it was that serious. You even worse than chicanos.

Congratulations, you have proven yourself to be a dumb. Kazakhs are a fully mongoloid people and the people in this photo are ethnic Russians. Their names are not Kazakh, their religion is not Muslim. THEY ARE RUSSIAN.

I knew you were stupid, but I couldn't have imagined you could be that stupid.

placebo
02-27-2023, 05:06 PM
Incal you are really that stupid or you acting like this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/23andme/comments/y7sdjq/turkish_results_with_pictures_vahaduo/

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/669669383567573001/1079826588507582556/image.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/669669383567573001/1079826627653009438/image.png

yeah yeah she's obviously mixed with slavs or balkanites :DDDD YOU DON'T NEED A FUCKING SLAVIC ANCESTOR TO BE A LOOK LIKE BLONDE. I'M NOT SAYING BLONDES ARE MAJORITY OR SOMETHING FUCKING SIMILAR TO THIS. BUT YOU ARE REALLY FUCKING DUMB. you know what is owd? it's a someone who looks like a saudi wrote exotic med in his taxonomy part.

it shouldn't be that hard to understand this:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/669669383567573001/1079828774423625848/image.png

Hektor12
02-27-2023, 05:22 PM

Too much blabla about a people that you arent even nearly related to and responding with Somali science after a few slaps. Sad.

Not blonde Turks are seraglio, no. Rather Andronovo, Sintashta etc.. R1a, you know, those mighty chariots..

Seya
02-27-2023, 05:27 PM

No hay ninguna kazaja aquí :p Tal vez la de abajo a la izquierda pueda tener algo de kazajo. Tal vez...

Incal
02-27-2023, 05:45 PM
Congratulations, you have proven yourself to be a dumb. Kazakhs are a fully mongoloid people and the people in this photo are ethnic Russians. Their names are not Kazakh, their religion is not Muslim. THEY ARE RUSSIAN.

I knew you were stupid, but I couldn't have imagined you could be that stupid.

What's the difference?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Tizian_123.jpg

Too much blabla about a people that you arent even nearly related to and responding with Somali science after a few slaps. Sad.

Not blonde Turks are seraglio, no. Rather Andronovo, Sintashta etc.. R1a, you know, those mighty chariots..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fp_kADuWIAUXKmW?format=jpg&name=900x900

No hay ninguna kazaja aquí :p Tal vez la de abajo a la izquierda pueda tener algo de kazajo. Tal vez...

¡Exacto! Por eso si de aquí a 200 años alguien dice que hay kazajos rubios de toda la vida ¿qué les responderías?

placebo
02-27-2023, 05:48 PM
What's the difference?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Tizian_123.jpg

¡Exacto! Por eso si de aquí a 200 años alguien dice que hay kazajos rubios de toda la vida ¿qué les responderías?

i posted turkish girl dna test result without any balkan or euro influence above. are you doing this for triggering me?

stop licking the ass of your european masters incal.

Hektor12
02-27-2023, 05:49 PM

Ethnicity: Racial Tragedy

rajputprincess
02-27-2023, 05:49 PM

I knew you were stupid, but I couldn't have imagined you could be that stupid.Kazakh are predominantly mongoloid not full. You don't get blue eyes if you don't have at least some Caucasoid heritage. I usually to follow a mongoloid looking Kazakh girl on Instagram she had blue eyes and light brown hair and pale skin .

placebo
02-27-2023, 05:51 PM
Kazakh are predominantly mongoloid not full. You don't get blue eyes if you don't have at least some Caucasoid heritage. I usually to follow a mongoloid looking Kazakh girl on Instagram she had blue eyes and light brown hair and pale skin .

true they are 70% mongoloid 30% caucasoid.

Seya
02-27-2023, 05:53 PM

La diferencia es que esos rusos tienen doble ciudadanía y no hablan el kazajo. Los rubios en Turquía no tienen orígenes Europeos. Son nativos de Anatolia. Eso sí, no creas que si cruzas el Bósforo, se acaban los rubios.

Incal
02-27-2023, 06:05 PM
La diferencia es que esos rusos tienen doble ciudadanía y no hablan el kazajo. Los rubios en Turquía no tienen orígenes Europeos. Son nativos de Anatolia. Eso sí, no creas que si cruzas el Bósforo, se acaban los rubios.

Para mí sí. Estimaría que un 90% de los rubios turcos son producto de todas la esclavas eslavas que capturaron:

For over three centuries, the military of the Crimean Khanate and the Nogai Horde conducted several slave raids primarily in lands controlled by Russia[a] and Poland-Lithuania[b] as well as other territories, often under the sponsorship of the Ottoman Empire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean%E2%80%93Nogai_slave_raids_in_Eastern_Europ e

Los turcos siempre han adorado la carne blanca, hasta el día de hoy.

Seya
02-27-2023, 06:27 PM
Para mí sí. Estimaría que un 90% de los rubios turcos son producto de todas la esclavas eslavas que capturaron:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean%E2%80%93Nogai_slave_raids_in_Eastern_Europ e

Los turcos siempre han adorado la carne blanca, hasta el día de hoy.

It's really not the case. :) There are many blonds in the Caucasus as well. Not all blonds have European origins.

Davystayn
02-27-2023, 06:30 PM

Yes you are right. Average attractiveness in the UK is low compared to most countries

Mortimer
02-28-2023, 02:52 AM

What is a kind of middle easterner? If you mean yemenis or peninsular arabs or such then no, but turkey is per definition a country in the middle east, a tiny percent is in europe. They are northwestasians, and that is part of the middle east. They are not much different then other northwestasians, i saw also many iranians with light eyes, but mostly with light skin, in rehab for example i saw a blue eyed light skinned iranian woman, she had a touch of med so i thought she is romanian or bulgarian but then my egyptian friend told me she is iranian.

Tauromachos
02-28-2023, 03:28 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/Islambek_Kuat%2C_2017-09-09.jpg

Looks Balkan, Gheg Dinaric or Montenegrin

rajputprincess
02-28-2023, 05:41 AM
What is a kind of middle easterner? If you mean yemenis or peninsular arabs or such then no, but turkey is per definition a country in the middle east, a tiny percent is in europe. They are northwestasians, and that is part of the middle east. They are not much different then other northwestasians, i saw also many iranians with light eyes, but mostly with light skin, in rehab for example i saw a blue eyed light skinned iranian woman, she had a touch of med so i thought she is romanian or bulgarian but then my egyptian friend told me she is iranian.Iran many Turkic people. Like azeri turkman. Turkic people didn't ruled iran for nothing based on what I have heard North West Iranian are light skinned and North Caucasian looking people are not uncommon there.

Mortimer
02-28-2023, 05:44 AM
Iran many Turkic people. Like azeri turkman. Turkic people didn't ruled iran for nothing based on what I have heard North West Iranian are light skinned and North Caucasian looking people are not uncommon there.

Ok But I imagine turkic not really as indo-european or what is "turkic" a pure turkic race? Why would turkics be more light haired, light eyed then persians? Explain that.

placebo
02-28-2023, 06:19 AM
Ok But I imagine turkic not really as indo-european or what is "turkic" a pure turkic race? Why would turkics be more light haired, light eyed then persians? Explain that.

turkics in west asia like turks, azeris, some turkmens, kumyk, karachay-balkar is not much mongoloid. (also you know from their appearance) and all turkics have more steppe-like ancestry than iranics maybe that's why.

i don't claim all light pigmented people in iran mostly are turkic cuz i don't know much about iran. but azeris and turkmens clearly have more lighter indivisuals than persians. northern persian (basically turkics/azeris) are similar to caucasians and anatolians.

rajputprincess
02-28-2023, 08:10 AM
turkics in west asia like turks, azeris, some turkmens, kumyk, karachay-balkar is not much mongoloid. (also you know from their appearance) and all turkics have more steppe-like ancestry than iranics maybe that's why.

i don't claim all light pigmented people in iran mostly are turkic cuz i don't know much about iran. but azeris and turkmens clearly have more lighter indivisuals than persians. northern persian (basically turkics/azeris) are similar to caucasians and anatolians.North West iran also have light iranic group. South one I guess is darker because it is more arabian influenced etc

rajputprincess
02-28-2023, 08:12 AM
Climate is also region
At last light skin is adaptation for cold
Iran has a variable climate. In the northwest,*winters are cold with heavy snowfall and subfreezing temperatures. Spring and fall are relatively mild, while summers are dry and hot. In the south, winters are mild and the summers are very hot, having average daily temperatures in July exceeding 38 °C

Marmara
02-28-2023, 10:35 AM
I swear if i see anybody in real life saying Turks are product of Seraglio, i will f-cking knock his teeth out.

I've not been very active here for a long time, i see that some people are simply too obsessed and delusional.

Hektor12
02-28-2023, 10:39 AM
I swear if i see anybody in real life saying Turks are product of Seraglio, i will f-cking knock his teeth out.

I've not been very active here for a long time, i see that some people are simply too obsessed and delusional.

This place gone wild so hard since old Turkish members banned-abandoned the forum. Im forcing myself to stay as a regular due to the lack of Turkish representetives but its too much hassle.

kingmob
02-28-2023, 10:48 AM
This place gone wild so hard since old Turkish members banned-abandoned the forum. Im forcing myself to stay as a regular due to the lack of Turkish representetives but its too much hassle.

What sentence of mine do you disagree with, exactly, making you so hystrionic and emotional?

1) That you are part Irano-Caucasian, part Levantine, part Aegean, with a minor East Asian element thrown in?
2) That most of your limited Euro ancestry comes from Balkaners and Slavs and these genes were numerous enough in the Medieval to survive in modern times?
3) That you are not related to Western Euros, neither in common culture/civilization nor in genealogy?
4) That you are firmly locked in the Western Asian PCA genetic cluster, next to other Middle-Easterners like Iranians, Armenians, Azeris, etc.

What do you think you are in the end? Anatolians? Graeco-Romans? Kavkazians? Seljuks? Turkmen? None of those but all at the same time? How does that possibly connect you phenotypically to Euros, other than the 4% blondes statistics show that you have in your country?

Do you suffer from cognitive dissonance, man? Do you suffer from OWD?

You are MENA, you come from MENA and you will always be MENA. Why are you ashamed? Do you want to be like the people you proclaim to hate and dislike, aka Europeans?

And, finally, how is your mental state and denial my fault and the forum's fucking problem?

placebo
02-28-2023, 11:20 AM

do u really think our problem is now blonde percentage of turkey? you and the others act like anatolian turks cannot have blonde hair. acted like all blonde turks have slavic ancestor or they are product of seraglio.

you still can’t answer any logical reply to my this post. i’m really curious.

Hektor12
02-28-2023, 11:20 AM
What sentence of mine do you disagree with, exactly, making you so hystrionic and emotional?

This=

Blonde Turks have Balkan and Slavic ancestry

1) That you are part Irano-Caucasian, part Levantine, part Aegean, with a minor East Asian element thrown in?

Dont care how do you elaborate, my majority ancestry is the same Oghuz Turks who once inhabited east of Caspian Sea.

https://i.imgur.com/dqE7wd2.png

2) That most of your limited Euro ancestry comes from Balkaners and Slavs and these genes were numerous enough in the Medieval to survive in modern times?

I dont have any Balkan or Slavic ancestry, thats bs. All my ancestry is well known except for a woman who would give me 1/32 my DNA.

3) That you are not related to Western Euros, neither in common culture/civilization nor in genealogy?

Some of their ancestors stemmed from our beautiful steppe, maybe theres a connection.

4) That you are firmly locked in the Western Asian PCA genetic cluster, next to other Middle-Easterners like Iranians, Armenians, Azeris, etc.

Were a people very different from surrounding peoples genetically, culturally, linguistically, historically etc. Unless you mind is locked in last 1k years.

What do you think you are in the end?

Turkish, very clear and straightforward.

Anatolians?

Yeah, some Anatolids could be found in our region.

Graeco-Romans? Kavkazians?

Your kind, not mine.

Seljuks? Turkmen?

Its not 11. century bro, cmon.

None of those but all at the same time? How does that possibly connect you phenotypically to Euros, other than the 4% blondes statistics show that you have in your country?

All western Eurasians are related to easch other. Some more, some less. Whether you like it or not.

Do you suffer from cognitive dissonance, man?

No, i have never diagnosed with any mental disorder.

Do you suffer from OWD?

Do you appreciate Somali science?

You are MENA, you come from MENA and you will always be MENA. Why are you ashamed?

Its you, not me. Im not MENA, i come from Central Asia, and i will always be a Turk. I would be ashamed of being a MENA like your kind, plotting with jews. Thank Ulu Tengri i dont.

Do you want to be like the people you proclaim to hate and dislike, aka Europeans?

I dont know where do you get this bs but 2 of my 5 best friends are NW europeans.

And, finally, how is your mental state and denial my fault and the forum's fucking problem?

I was a blond boy in 3/4 of my life. You say that im Slav because i have blondism genes. Tell me, who is the mental one?

kingmob
02-28-2023, 11:28 AM
This=

I am just going to address only one point of your post for the sake of clarity, the rest is pedantic schoolyard type copium.

Based on your own chart for modern Turkey:

NW Asian = MENA.
Near East = MENA.
Hunters = I assume local Pinarbasi HG = Anatolian, hence MENA.
Mediterranean = Aegean.

So, thanks for proving my point, you are indeed a product of a major MENA component 55% + a minor 24% East Asian/Central Asian mix + 11% Graeco-Roman.

rajputprincess
02-28-2023, 11:29 AM
Ashkenazi Jews have highest iq in the world on average lmao
Have given many great scientist to the world in many European countries most noble prize winner were Jews
Many richest men in the American are Jews even though Jews population is 2% or something

there is nothing to be ashamed about being jew

Hektor12
02-28-2023, 11:32 AM
So, thanks for proving my point, you are indeed a product of a major MENA component 55% + a minor 24% East Asian/Central Asian mix + 11% Graeco-Roman.

All this hassle to call me MENA which im not and i despise? Ok bro.

kingmob
02-28-2023, 11:33 AM
do u really think our problem is now blonde percentage of turkey? you and the others act like anatolian turks cannot have blonde hair. acted like all blonde turks have slavic ancestor or they are product of seraglio.

you still can’t answer any logical reply to my this post. i’m really curious.

Listen, lad, I know you have intelligence deep down, posting someone's mug with a turban and blue eyes doesn't make a point.

Do you have any studies or statistics to prove that your MENA DNA expresses blondism?

Let me save you time, you don't because there's not any.

Don fall into the narrative trap of clowns like the local Turkish OWD self-haters, this sort of stuff diminishes West Asian/MENA people's pride and makes us all look like discount Euro wannabe clownshoes. Take pride in your own kind.

rajputprincess
02-28-2023, 11:35 AM
I am just going to address only one point of your post for the sake of clarity, the rest is pedantic schoolyard type copium.

Based on your own chart for modern Turkey:

NW Asian = MENA.
Near East = MENA.
Hunters = I assume local Pinarbasi HG = Anatolian, hence MENA.
Mediterranean = Aegean.

So, thanks for proving my point, you are indeed a product of a major MENA component 55% + a minor 24% East Asian/Central Asian mix + 11% Graeco-Roman.Central Asia is mixed between Caucasoid plus mongoloid it is not purely mongoloid component

kingmob
02-28-2023, 11:41 AM
Central Asia is mixed between Caucasoid plus mongoloid it is not purely mongoloid component

I know, that Central Asia is also part Iranic, hence MENA, I didn't add it to spare him and avoid further emotional breakdowns from his part. The total MENA is higher than 55% if you add the Central Asian's category Iranic source, it's a transitional zone, like you siad.

placebo
02-28-2023, 11:48 AM
Listen, lad, I know you have intelligence deep down, posting someone's mug with a turban and blue eyes doesn't make a point.

Do you have any studies or statistics to prove that your MENA DNA expresses blondism?

Don fall into the narrative trap of clowns like the local Turkish OWD self-haters, this sort of stuff diminishes West Asian/MENA people's pride and makes us all look like discount Euro wannabe clownshoes. Take pride in your own kind.

i posted turkish girl’s 23andme result and she don’t have any balkan influence. i saw her gedmatch results too she is typical turkish even more mongoloid than other turks. and you can see her face she has blonde hair.

then how can she has blonde hair? i can't understand why you are speaking with such certainty dude. it’s not about pride. it is much more prideless to admit when they claim that someone who is a turkish is not a turk.

Hektor12
02-28-2023, 11:52 AM
further emotional breakdowns

Lets see emotional breakdowns

Your mind= Only %100 pure über europeans can be european, one-drop rule. But you can happily be a MENA without %100 pure Mena, even %25 east asian and %25 european doesnt make you something else.

My mind= I can be blond without being Slavic and i can be non-MENA with sharing some ancestry with them.

rajputprincess
02-28-2023, 12:00 PM
I know, that Central Asia is also part Iranic, hence MENA, I didn't add it to spare him and avoid further emotional breakdowns from his part. The total MENA is higher than 55% if you add the Central Asian's category Iranic source, it's a transitional zone, like you siad.Do you consider Georgian or Armenian mena?
I have seen people calling Georgian and Armenian East European maybe because of their religion
Mean mean west Asian + north African right?
I have seen people calling afghanistan mena it is geographically in Central Asia and share high amount of genetics and culture with iran. and iran is in west Asia

kingmob
02-28-2023, 12:46 PM
Your mind= Only %100 pure über europeans can be european, one-drop rule. But you can happily be a MENA without %100 pure Mena, even %25 east asian and %25 european doesnt make you something else.

You are not 25% European, let's cut the bs here.

I know you wish you were, but tough luck, such is life.

Do you consider Georgian or Armenian mena?

It doesn't matter what I consider them, both are situated well within the MENA genetic cluster.

Hektor12
02-28-2023, 01:26 PM
You are not 25% European, let's cut the bs here.

Im not %25 east asian either. See, i didnt mean that? As i said before, im %0 european or Slavic, just usual Turkish in other words nomadic Oghuz Turks mingled with some Anatolians.

I know you wish you were, but tough luck, such is life.Thank you but honestly im happy with what i am. Some people are too immature to accept me as what i am. Like, for example you, who group us with some people that we dont belong to.

kingmob
02-28-2023, 05:08 PM
Thank you but honestly im happy with what i am. Some people are too immature to accept me as what i am. Like, for example you, who group us with some people that we dont belong to.

Fair enough, you could have started with that statement and avoided all the subsequent drama, I have no problem with Turks, regardless of what you may think. I feel kinship to the Turks of Trabzon and Gumusxane, for example, I also have several Turkish friends that I respect and value their opinions.

reboun
02-28-2023, 06:29 PM

You cannot generalise Turkish population's genetics. We are one of the most diverse populations in the worlds and I bet we are as diverse are Latin American countries, genetically-speaking.

Incal
02-28-2023, 07:18 PM

They're not dumb, they have cognitive dissonance.

Well said.

I know, that Central Asia is also part Iranic, hence MENA, I didn't add it to spare him and avoid further emotional breakdowns from his part. The total MENA is higher than 55% if you add the Central Asian's category Iranic source, it's a transitional zone, like you siad.

lol

Varda
02-28-2023, 10:47 PM
---

---

---

She has more Slavic admixture than Turkish average for sure. A lot of Balkanites settled in Istanbul and around in previous several centuries, Gallipoli Serbs for example were some of many and not only Serbs who settled there https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Serbs
Belgrad forest in Istanbul is named by Serbs from Beograde who came to Istanbul in 1521 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgrad_Forest). When Suleiman the Magnificent conquered Belgrade in 1521 he let the Hungarians to go in north deeper on Hungarian territory, and local Serbs were forcibly taken to Istanbul (several thousands). Today in Belgrade Serbian families who live in the city 150-200 years are very rare, older than 200 years doesn't exist. Few times i heard from some people that the oldest Belgradians live in Istanbul. :)

One Venetian diplomat (i forgot his name) in 16th century wrote that almost entire Muslim population of Istanbul are Christian coverts to Islam.

Incal
02-28-2023, 11:08 PM
She has more Slavic admixture than Turkish average for sure. A lot of Balkanites settled in Istanbul and around in previous several centuries, Gallipoli Serbs for example were some of many and not only Serbs who settled there https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Serbs
Belgrad forest in Istanbul is named by Serbs from Beograde who came to Istanbul in 1521 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgrad_Forest). When Suleiman the Magnificent conquered Belgrade in 1521 he let the Hungarians to go in north deeper on Hungarian territory, and local Serbs were forcibly taken to Istanbul (several thousands). Today in Belgrade Serbian families who live in the city 150-200 years are very rare, older than 200 years doesn't exist. Few times i heard from some people that the oldest Belgradians live in Istanbul. :)

One Venetian diplomat (i forgot his name) in 16th century wrote that almost entire Muslim population of Istanbul are Christian coverts to Islam.

And let's not forget his wife was ukrainian lol he probably told his friends that his blonde kids were result of his ancient turkish genes haha as early as the XVI century these guys were already suffering from OWD

Jingle Bell
02-28-2023, 11:10 PM
SubNordic + sons Baltid
I would guess German

Varda
02-28-2023, 11:27 PM

Yes, but many Turks if not majority wannabe Turkic/Mongol. Many of them are ashamed of their West Asian heritage and diminish it.

Melody of the song from the first video is same as of Erdogan song in second.

https://youtu.be/yPsUxLLeV1E

https://youtu.be/j6jL95BaSeM

And let's not forget his wife was ukrainian lol he probably told his friends that his blonde kids were result of his ancient turkish genes haha as early as the XVI century these guys were already suffering from OWD
Wife-slaves and mothers of many Ottoman sultans were European.

Incal
02-28-2023, 11:47 PM
Yes, but many Turks if not majority wannabe Turkic/Mongol. Many of them are ashamed of their West Asian heritage and diminish it.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/002/251/096/77f.jpg

placebo
03-01-2023, 12:37 AM

er so? do u really think these people in istanbul still serb? after the conquest of istanbul, tons of turks settled in istanbul. the converted serbs or others completely melted between them and didn't leave any genetics influence maybe very minor cuz they were very few populated compared to turks and greeks. (i'm not talking about natives of istanbul like greeks or anatolians they obviously mixed with turkics like any other part of turkey they influenced modern-day turkish genetics but they act like people from istanbul or blondeish turks fully turkified lol but you can see they plot with other turks) here this is native turk from istanbul average:

Distance to: Turk_Istanbul
4.33844442 Turk_West_Black_Sea
5.59849087 Turk_Northwest
6.38403477 Turk_Southwest
6.69614815 Crimean_Tatar_Mountain
7.07475795 Turk_Central_West
9.13515189 Turk_South
9.61512350 Turk_Central_Black_Sea
9.62710237 Turk_Central_East
10.60464049 Greek_Crete
11.11371225 Greek_Izmir
11.18131477 Greek_Lemnos
11.25169765 Greek_Fournoi
12.18011494 Turk_Southeast
12.34906069 Greek_Foca
12.57303066 Greek_Kos
12.94355438 Italian_Apulia
12.99246705 Kabardin
13.30190212 Turk_Cyprus
13.35274504 Greek_Rhodes
13.72120622 Italian_Basilicata
13.86688862 Moldovan_Jewish
14.00792990 Azerbaijani_Turkey
14.35699481 Ashkenazi_Jew
14.36203328 Abazin
14.45749287 Greek_Central

rajputprincess
03-01-2023, 01:50 AM
Steppe = having blonde genes
Mongolian little girl with blonde hair. Look complete
Look very mongoloid. Russian disopra is very small in Mongolia
Turks also have steppe heritage why can't they be blonde without recent European dna.
Afghan also produce some blonde because of high amount of steppe
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230301/63d78c4a2e0241503c48d1117e6b8cd6.jpg

Varda
03-01-2023, 12:31 PM
er so? do u really think these people in istanbul still serb? after the conquest of istanbul, tons of turks settled in istanbul. the converted serbs or others completely melted between them and didn't leave any genetics influence maybe very minor cuz they were very few populated compared to turks and greeks. (i'm not talking about natives of istanbul like greeks or anatolians they obviously mixed with turkics like any other part of turkey they influenced modern-day turkish genetics but they act like people from istanbul or blondeish turks fully turkified lol but you can see they plot with other turks) here this is native turk from istanbul average:

Distance to: Turk_Istanbul
4.33844442 Turk_West_Black_Sea
5.59849087 Turk_Northwest
6.38403477 Turk_Southwest
6.69614815 Crimean_Tatar_Mountain
7.07475795 Turk_Central_West
9.13515189 Turk_South
9.61512350 Turk_Central_Black_Sea
9.62710237 Turk_Central_East
10.60464049 Greek_Crete
11.11371225 Greek_Izmir
11.18131477 Greek_Lemnos
11.25169765 Greek_Fournoi
12.18011494 Turk_Southeast
12.34906069 Greek_Foca
12.57303066 Greek_Kos
12.94355438 Italian_Apulia
12.99246705 Kabardin
13.30190212 Turk_Cyprus
13.35274504 Greek_Rhodes
13.72120622 Italian_Basilicata
13.86688862 Moldovan_Jewish
14.00792990 Azerbaijani_Turkey
14.35699481 Ashkenazi_Jew
14.36203328 Abazin
14.45749287 Greek_Central

Turk among bunch of Serbs (N-FGC28435) https://www.yfull.com/tree/N-FGC28435/
Serb, Turk and Belarusian (I2-BY116090) https://www.yfull.com/tree/I-BY116090/
Serb and Turk (I2-FTA65128) https://www.yfull.com/tree/I-FTA65128/
Turk, Serb and Bosniak (I2-BY200456) https://www.yfull.com/tree/I-BY200456*/
Serb and Turk (E-Y167794) https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-Y167794/

I didn't say descendants of Serbian settlers in Istanbul from few centuries ago are still Serbs. Their ancestors are assimilated in Turks long time ago. Exception are few recent settlers (and their descendants) from Sandžak and Bosnia (in mid of 20th century) who are aware of their Serbian origin and still know Serbian language, but they took Turkish surnames and officially they are Turks.

Guy from video down is half Serb half Turkish. His is born in Turkey, his father is a Serbian (from Serbia and Bosnia) and mother is Turk. He speak Serbian, and works in a store in Istanbul where Serbian and other Yugoslavian tourists are common customers.

https://youtu.be/yedNMXi6AEg

This guy is also half Serbian half Turkish. His father is from Montenegrin part of Sandžak, and mother Turk from Anatolia.

https://youtu.be/EcZFfdb9UCk

happycow
03-01-2023, 12:56 PM
this obsession with blonde hair is just sad.

Mejgusu
03-01-2023, 01:35 PM

You are sad. Instead of having a real life, Id rather want to convince people that I am not Middle Eastern, I don’t want to be associated with desserts, with camels or with Muslims. Nothing, really nothing of them are Turkish. Do you know „fire“ in old Turkish is od, and why there is a Nordic god of fire who is called Od-in? Why do I see christmas trees in Turkey, but not in Syria or Iraq? Why do Turks use Latin alphabets but literally all neighbors don’t use it? Everything just a coincidence?

placebo
03-01-2023, 01:42 PM

it’s not obsession. they act like lighter pigmented turks are assimilated people. it’s similar to saying lighter pigmented levantines are crusader leftover. both is not true and annoying.

rajputprincess
03-01-2023, 02:15 PM
Turks used to use Arabic alphabet lol. and there are more Syrian Christian than Turkish Christian

It is really funny . I am seeing people debating with a blonde Israeli men about how he is not middle Eastern and he is saying that he is middle Eastern.
It is just funny how different people
Blonde Ashkenazi wanting to be middle Eastern and love middle Eastern food

rajputprincess
03-01-2023, 02:18 PM
And lebanon have all sort of climate . Not only dessert.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230301/f52e6e9b4de3c5412c6abd805b9d33fb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230301/b4e6ce408b47c9fc53c2b4e6afd8cc7e.jpg

Marshall Theodore
03-01-2023, 02:38 PM
And lebanon have all sort of climate . Not only dessert.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230301/f52e6e9b4de3c5412c6abd805b9d33fb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230301/b4e6ce408b47c9fc53c2b4e6afd8cc7e.jpg

Not Europe, for sure, lel.

rajputprincess
03-01-2023, 02:47 PM
Not Europe, for sure, lel.If you don't believe me
You can google it yourself even in North Africa it snow and have area with Mediterranean climate especially mountain region and coast. same with iran. I am just tired with people acting like that whole middle East is deserthttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230301/4179c42a8665d3f066f6074c39a2c248.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230301/a1464ed6c7b4fd8e0ab852e512d74617.jpg

kevinmac
03-01-2023, 03:04 PM
Alpine+Keltic Nordid

Incal
03-01-2023, 03:10 PM
It is just funny how different people
Blonde Ashkenazi wanting to be middle Eastern and love middle Eastern food

Everybody's trying to fit in. Turks want to fit into Europe claiming their blondes are not product of miscegenation but some sort of magical occurrence.

happycow
03-01-2023, 03:13 PM
You are sad. Instead of having a real life, Id rather want to convince people that I am not Middle Eastern, I don’t want to be associated with desserts, with camels or with Muslims. Nothing, really nothing of them are Turkish. Do you know „fire“ in old Turkish is od, and why there is a Nordic god of fire who is called Od-in? Why do I see christmas trees in Turkey, but not in Syria or Iraq? Why do Turks use Latin alphabets but literally all neighbors don’t use it? Everything just a coincidence?

lol

happycow
03-01-2023, 03:14 PM
it’s not obsession. they act like lighter pigmented turks are assimilated people. it’s similar to saying lighter pigmented levantines are crusader leftover. both is not true and annoying.

True, but who cares what anyone thinks? And I am just saying in general. :) For some reason blonde hair and light eyes are just so prized. None of that matters at the end of the day :)

Hektor12
03-01-2023, 03:22 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/002/251/096/77f.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VUbMKUM.png

Incal
03-01-2023, 03:34 PM

Those anthro memes are pure win.

rajputprincess
03-01-2023, 03:36 PM
Everybody's trying to fit in. Turks want to fit into Europe claiming their blondes are not product of miscegenation but some sort of magical occurrence.Isn't blonde genes from steppe through?
Afghan also have high amount of steppe. You see blonde there how do you explain this?
and why would a turk living in turkey care about fitting in with European?

Hektor12
03-01-2023, 03:40 PM

Learn your lesson, if i participate in a meme race, i win.

Incal
03-01-2023, 04:36 PM
Isn't blonde genes from steppe through?
Afghan also have high amount of steppe. You see blonde there how do you explain this?

Not only. Come on if you see a blond turk do you really think it's product of some distant steppe gene or the last 3 centuries they were pillaging, enslaving and raping east europeans? I mean it's not that difficult.

and why would a turk living in turkey care about fitting in with European?

Because they feel they are too good to fit with the desert muslims (they have blondes after all).

placebo
03-01-2023, 04:57 PM

i know. i have sandzak and bosnian friends but they know what they are they consider themselves as sandzak, bosnian or what u call that. (also call themselves as turkish but as i said they are also proud of their origin) if this girl was a yugoslavian immigrant, we would know, that's why in my first post i said "she is one of the few people who are actually from istanbul."

Hektor12
03-01-2023, 05:31 PM
Because they feel they are too good to fit with the desert muslims (they have blondes after all).

Objectively speaking, its unclear which side is too good. We surely have more blondes but they have more Kara Boğas.

Incal
03-01-2023, 05:40 PM
Objectively speaking, its unclear which side is too good. We surely have more blondes but they have more Kara Boğas.

https://r.nf/img/ugs31166pju81.png

kingmob
03-02-2023, 06:19 AM

This meme is objectively wrong,

1) The pontic Greek is the ugliest,

2) The pontic Greek is named as Kartvelian, like Georgian, but they are equidistant to Georgians and Central Anatolians, so half/half roughly. In fact, Pontics (Greeks and Turks) are the best benchmark of what Northern Anatolia looked like in the BA.

Small correction for the sake of historical accuracy.

Thracian
03-02-2023, 01:29 PM

Melody of the song from the first video is same as of Erdogan song in second.

https://youtu.be/yPsUxLLeV1E

https://youtu.be/j6jL95BaSeM

Wife-slaves and mothers of many Ottoman sultans were European.

Millions of us have no West Asian ancestry. Why would I want to be related with an ancestry that I am not related with it by blood?

Turkic and Mongol are not the same. No one cares about Mongols. They are our distant cousins.

kingmob
03-02-2023, 01:43 PM
Millions of us have no West Asian ancestry. Why would I want to be related with an ancestry that I am not related with it by blood?

Turkic and Mongol are not the same. No one cares about Mongols. They are our distant cousins.

Well you have a R1a Baltic clade, it's obvious you come from a Slavic lineage. Your situation is not common in your country that has around 7% total R1a, the majority of your Turkish countrymen are nearly 40%+ Anatolian haplogroups (J+G+T, obviously some extra E-M35s).

PS. Also some Anatolian R1bs from Armenians.

Jana
03-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Looks primarily subnordid to me, that hair seems natural (look at eyebrows)

Hair and eyebrows color are not controlled by same genes. Idk why this myth gets repeated in here, it's annoying.

Jana
03-02-2023, 01:50 PM
I noticed European looking Turks are overrepresented among their actors and actresses.

Thracian
03-02-2023, 01:55 PM
Well you have a R1a Baltic clade, it's obvious you come from a Slavic lineage. Your situation is not common in your country that has around 7% total R1a, the majority of your Turkish countrymen are nearly 40%+ Anatolian haplogroups (J+G+T, obviously some extra E-M35s).

PS. Also some Anatolian R1bs from Armenians.

It peaks among Poles as far as I know. Maybe I am wrong because I lost my interest to Y-DNA a few years ago. Thanks for the explanation by the way. Is there any r1b clade related with Galatians in modern Turkey?

Marshall Theodore
03-02-2023, 01:56 PM
I noticed European looking Turks are overrepresented among their actors and actresses.

I think so.

Hektor12
03-02-2023, 01:57 PM

The other alternative (Kurdo-armenoids overrepresented) would be more interesting, to be honest. (:

Jana
03-02-2023, 01:59 PM
Incal you are really that stupid or you acting like this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/23andme/comments/y7sdjq/turkish_results_with_pictures_vahaduo/

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/669669383567573001/1079826588507582556/image.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/669669383567573001/1079826627653009438/image.png

yeah yeah she's obviously mixed with slavs or balkanites :DDDD YOU DON'T NEED A FUCKING SLAVIC ANCESTOR TO BE A LOOK LIKE BLONDE. I'M NOT SAYING BLONDES ARE MAJORITY OR SOMETHING FUCKING SIMILAR TO THIS. BUT YOU ARE REALLY FUCKING DUMB. you know what is owd? it's a someone who looks like a saudi wrote exotic med in his taxonomy part.

it shouldn't be that hard to understand this:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/669669383567573001/1079828774423625848/image.png

Reddit is known for people posting fake pictures of very white people attached to exotic DNA results. Just saying.

I know there are blond Anatolian Turks etc but Reddit is often full of fakes and for some reason many people there use fake pics due to OWD.

Hektor12
03-02-2023, 02:02 PM
Reddit is known for people posting fake pictures of very white people attached to exotic DNA results. Just saying.

I know there are blond Anatolian Turks etc but Reddit is often full of fakes and for some reason many people there use fake pics due to OWD.

Does her eye and nose parts look Slavic or european by any chance to you?

kingmob
03-02-2023, 02:03 PM
It peaks among Poles as far as I know. Maybe I am wrong because I lost my interest to Y-DNA a few years ago. Thanks for the explanation by the way. Is there any r1b clade related with Galatians in modern Turkey?

What I know is that R1b in Turkey (and Greece to a lesser extent) is of 3 sources:

1) Balkan Z2106s (see Albanians and others, aka Western Yamnaya route).
2) Western Euro P312s (CW speakers), whether from Byzantine times, Crusaders or Galatians, I cannot tell you.
3) Armenian L584s, in fact, and I have researched this clade a lot due to obvious vested interest, all West Asian L584 (Assyrian, Caucasian, Kurdish, Levantines) is essentially stemming from the Yamnaya (proto Armenic speakers) that took the route through the Caucasus rather than going west (R-M12149 being the parent upclade that connects both Western and Eastern Yamnaya Z2103s.)

Jana
03-02-2023, 02:12 PM
Does her eye and nose parts look Slavic or european by any chance to you?

She looks generally Pan Northern Euro to me, could be anything from German to Russian. Generic huwhite look.

Thracian
03-02-2023, 02:12 PM
What I know is that R1b in Turkey (and Greece to a lesser extent) is of 3 sources:

1) Balkan Z2106s (see Albanians and others, aka Western Yamnaya route).
2) Western Euro P312s (CW speakers), whether from Byzantine times, Crusaders or Galatians, I cannot tell you.
3) Armenian L584s, in fact, and I have researched this clade a lot due to obvious vested interest, all West Asian L584 (Assyrian, Caucasian, Kurdish, Levantines) is essentially stemming from the Yamnaya (proto Armenic speakers) that took the route through the Caucasus rather than going west (R-M12149 being the parent upclade that connects both Western and Eastern Yamnaya Z2103s.)

Thank you. It makes perfectly sense in historical aspects. It helped a lot.

Todesritter
03-02-2023, 02:20 PM
Hair and eyebrows color are not controlled by same genes. Idk why this myth gets repeated in here, it's annoying.

No? That's interesting. I was aware there could be natural differences between hair and eyebrows (facial hair as well), but not that it's controlled different genes, I assumed it had mostly to do with the coarser structure of the hair.

Annihilus
03-02-2023, 02:23 PM
show me a real blonde with dark eyebrows

Jana
03-02-2023, 02:25 PM
No? That's interesting. I was aware there could be natural differences between hair and eyebrows (facial hair as well), but not that it's controlled different genes, I assumed it had mostly to do with the coarser structure of the hair.

Yeah, it's controlled by different genes thus you can have different colors naturally. Same for facial and body hair. In here many men for eg have very dark hair with lighter beards (reddish or light brown towards blondish).

I have almost black eyebrows and much lighter hair that was platinnum blond until teenage years. Many of my friends have notably darker hair than me but quite lighter eyebrows for eg.

Usually hair and eyebrows color are similar or same, but not always. To check natural hair color roots are usually the best indicator.

Jana
03-02-2023, 02:27 PM

Myself. I am brownish haired in winter but in summer I am pretty blond and used to be very blond until early 20s.

Todesritter
03-02-2023, 02:28 PM
Yeah, it's controlled by different genes thus you can have different colors naturally. Same for facial and body hair. In here many men for eg have very dark hair with lighter beards (reddish or light brown towards blondish).

I have almost black eyebrows and much lighter hair that was platinnum blond until teenage years. Many of my friends have notably darker hair than me but quite lighter eyebrows for eg.

Usually hair and eyebrows color are similar or same, but not always. To check natural hair color roots are usually the best indicator.

I have that, too, eyebrows somewhat darker than hair (which was also very light until my teenage years), and a darker beard with light blond moustache as well. I was only aware of recessive ginger genes showing up in the beard. Thanks for the info.

Hektor12
03-02-2023, 02:35 PM

Maybe?

https://i.cnnturk.com/i/cnnturk/75/740x416/59db7a9a61361f11a82e60d4.jpg

Annihilus
03-02-2023, 02:36 PM
Myself. I am brownish haired in winter but in summer I am pretty blond and used to be very blond until early 20s.

Aren't you a brunette?

Annihilus
03-02-2023, 02:38 PM
Maybe?

https://i.cnnturk.com/i/cnnturk/75/740x416/59db7a9a61361f11a82e60d4.jpg

not really dark eyebrows I think

rajputprincess
03-02-2023, 02:40 PM
I noticed European looking Turks are overrepresented among their actors and actresses.If you watch Turkish drama then no they're not really.

Annihilus
03-02-2023, 02:41 PM
Or a dark haired with light eyebrows, not sure if there are

Jana
03-02-2023, 02:44 PM
Aren't you a brunette?

What is a brunette?

I am light brown haired in winter and dark blonde in summer.

Jana
03-02-2023, 02:44 PM
If you watch Turkish drama then no they're not really.

Well I watched and saw many who were light haired and eyed. Keep in mind in southern Europe and Balkans most people are dakrer whites.

Edgü
03-02-2023, 04:03 PM
Well I watched and saw many who were light haired and eyed. Keep in mind in southern Europe and Balkans most people are dakrer whites.

Our actors can be:

a. Turk
b. Balkan Turk
c. Arab
d. Circassian
e. Albanian
f. Bosnian

... the list can go on with mixes like Circassian + Arab / Turkish + Uzbek / Tatar + etc.

Huge amount of our actors are Turks and Balkan Turks

Incal
03-02-2023, 04:38 PM

Same in India, SEA, LatAm...

Jana
03-02-2023, 05:08 PM
example of naturally light haired guys with very dark eyebrows. it's quite common in Croatia

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qT092mfD-2I/maxresdefault.jpg
https://img.24sata.hr/WE0gztwtm8Sxeth-BsD0-71RA9I=/1243x700/smart/media/images/2022-28/pxl-280519-24836148.jpg

Dorian
03-02-2023, 05:20 PM

https://i.imgur.com/kqJYIFJ.png

Sylvanas
03-02-2023, 05:32 PM
example of naturally light haired guys with very dark eyebrows. it's quite common in Croatia

True, many women and men here have light hair, even blonde, but dark eyebrows!

...unfortunately not me, I have lighter brows and lashes than hair :D

Jana
03-02-2023, 05:39 PM
True, many women and men here have light hair, even blonde, but dark eyebrows!

...unfortunately not me, I have lighter brows and lashes than hair :D

You look lovely Nixie, wouldn't mind to look like you <3

Tauromachos
03-02-2023, 05:52 PM

The Turks who look like the Turk in his meme you can count like the fingers of your hand.
The Greek priest there is at least realistic.

Hektor12
03-02-2023, 06:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kqJYIFJ.png

https://i.redd.it/mw4x5xjo8x991.png

rothaer
03-02-2023, 07:34 PM

Do you exclude that this actress has any ancestry conntected to the population exchanges at abt. 1912?

placebo
03-02-2023, 07:58 PM
Do you exclude that this actress has any ancestry conntected to the population exchanges at abt. 1912?

i can't find any information that's why i said she's native.

placebo
03-02-2023, 08:04 PM

it's debatable. if u consider this guy as european looking then you are wrong. he looks normal turkish and i think most actor/actress more or less have this kind of phenotype.

https://i20.haber7.net/resize/1300x788//haber/haber7/photos/2021/46/cagatay_ulusoydan_sasirtan_istek_yali_capkini_dizi sinde_1636977104_9998.jpg
https://i2.milimaj.com/i/milliyet/75/869x477/61b8b80586b24525084b1743.jpg

this type actor/actress is not common just like not common in average population lol.

https://imgrosetta.mynet.com.tr/file/15624196/15624196-728xauto.jpg

Incal
03-02-2023, 08:26 PM
Average Turk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4hb32UjaXY

aherne
03-03-2023, 05:45 AM
Corded-Med mix

Hungarian_master
03-03-2023, 08:09 AM
Subnordid+North Pontid.

I know her from the Turkish Good Doctor (Mucize Doktor).

I made a thread about the cast of this series:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?342484-Classify-the-cast-of-this-Turkish-series-Mucize-Doktor

Monapps
03-03-2023, 10:41 AM

As a rule of thumb, the darker a country is the more likely to overrepresent the lightest segment of its population in the media.

Hungarian_master
03-03-2023, 10:52 AM

Then what do you think the Turks look like on average? Can you show some group photos?

The Turks are diverse people, there are many different types of them, they are the mix of the West Asian, South European and Central Asian phenotypes. This same for their actors/actresses, they differ from ordinary Turks essentially just the attractiveness.

In the most countries on the world the actors are more attractive then the ordinary people, but it's maybe among Turks are more intense, however I saw a few unattractive Turkish actors (for example, Korhan Henduran), too.

Thorn
03-03-2023, 05:51 PM
Nordid + Atlanto-Med

Mark76
03-03-2023, 06:09 PM
Galatian.

What? You've never heard of Galatia?

Tsk tsk

kingmob
03-06-2023, 06:53 AM
As a rule of thumb, the darker a country is the more likely to overrepresent the lightest segment of its population in the media.

Not true for Greek soap operas and movies. Med is the main phenotype them (as it should).

Adriaticia
03-06-2023, 10:04 AM
She looks Turkish, but she can pass in many other european countires

Greywolf
04-07-2023, 02:56 PM
either Circassian or G haplo white anatolian or Laz

Mopi Licinius Crassus
04-07-2023, 05:08 PM
subnordid

v cute girl