PDA

View Full Version : white latinos friends what is to be live in brown full-crowded areas like?

Nicolaus
02-28-2023, 03:17 AM
I would like to know some opinions about the the living in the racial situation of south america by users of euro ancestry.. how do you feel that?

capocannoniere
02-28-2023, 03:27 AM
In Argentina, I just find it curious to be the whitest guy in the room on all public transport and city centers. In South Brazil I never felt especially white, now here when I'm with friends from the Brazilian diaspora I feel like the outcast, but no one ever disrespected me for being from a rural, european-dominant area.

The only benefit of being white, is that people hardly ever distrust me. On the flipside, I was a big target for those insufferable street scammers and salesmen, especially when my hair was long.

DraviXi99
02-28-2023, 03:36 AM
In Argentina, I just find it curious to be the whitest guy in the room on all public transport and city centers. In South Brazil I never felt especially white, now here when I'm with friends from the Brazilian diaspora I feel like the outcast, but no one ever disrespected me for being from a rural, european-dominant area.

The only benefit of being white, is that people hardly ever distrust me. On the flipside, I was a big target for those insufferable street scammers and salesmen, especially when my hair was long.

It's obvious that you would be lighter than some "white" argentinians,since you are of northern - italian descent.

Nicolaus
02-28-2023, 06:11 AM

I think between the buenos aires area and southern brazil there is the same german-italian stock, so you can see faces who resemble the counterparts in europe

Mafrense
03-06-2023, 09:28 PM
I think between the buenos aires area and southern brazil there is the same german-italian stock, so you can see faces who resemble the counterparts in europe

In large cities in Argentina, the European stock is mostly Spanish-Italian by far.

luc2112
03-06-2023, 09:44 PM
I would like to know some opinions about the the living in the racial situation of south america by users of euro ancestry.. how do you feel that?

Almost none, my city must have about 25% pardos, most are Amerindian and tri-racial, only dark blacks can be considered different, there are few of them here.
The closest region would be the southern US with white and brown Latin Americans, but here they are not immigrants.

Jacques de Imbelloni
03-06-2023, 09:58 PM
Here many neighborhoods and small towns are like 50% Italian or even more; some areas also have large German or Eastern European communities.
But I heard from people living in more Amerindian areas in the northwest part of the country that they get targeted for mugging.

alnortedelsur
03-06-2023, 10:00 PM
My ideal place to live is in a small or medium sized predominately white city (like Boston, Nashville, etc)...

... or in a very suburban (mostly white) area in the very outskirts of a great city (like for example a very nice mostly white suburbs in the very extra-radio of NY city or Philadelphia). Close to the great city (but in its nicer/whitest parts) and at the same time, very close to the nature (and very majority white rural areas).

Incal
03-06-2023, 10:02 PM

EXACTLY THIS LOL I'm grateful that now everybody uses taxi apps because before you had to negotiate the ride's price here (like in SE Asia) and they always wanted me to pay more. Also, be careful of villeritas who want to have sex with no condom.

Marshall Theodore
03-06-2023, 10:10 PM
If you have light skin and lives in a area full of pardas (brown girls), then you will be target of competition among them, thats the only privilege i've observed.

If you have light traits, the competition among them becomes more intense, latinas have fetish in white boys.

DraviXi99
03-06-2023, 10:14 PM
If you have light skin and lives in a area full of pardas (brown girls), then you will be target of competition among them, thats the only privilege i've observed.

If you have light traits, the competition among them becomes more intense, latinas have fetish in white boys.

What if the white boy is from the latina's country of origin ?

Incal
03-06-2023, 10:44 PM

That's true.

Marshall Theodore
03-06-2023, 10:52 PM
What if the white boy is from the latina's country of origin ?

Not much difference, being white is everything to female brownies.

Unless you're european or north american, in this case they will focus more in the possibility of getting passport rather than dating, usually.

luc2112
03-06-2023, 10:55 PM

I don't see this happening, maybe in the northeast

Marshall Theodore
03-06-2023, 11:00 PM
maybe in the northeast

This happens in every place of Brazil where there's a considerable amount of pardas, not only Northeast, when i moved to the capital of my state, i noticed how big is the number of white male-brown female couples, specially in the university.

Incal
03-06-2023, 11:06 PM

Unless you're european or north american, in this case they will focus more in the possibility of getting passport rather than dating, usually.

Exactly the same happens here.

luc2112
03-06-2023, 11:08 PM
edit

luc2112
03-06-2023, 11:09 PM
This happens in every place of Brazil where there's a considerable amount of pardas, not only Northeast, when i moved to the capital of my state, i noticed how big is the number of white male-brown female couples, specially in the university.

And white female-brown male couples also, are you talking about mulattos?

Marshall Theodore
03-06-2023, 11:27 PM
And white female-brown male couples also, are you talking about mulattos?

Not necessarily mulattoes, because most of this type of couples i see is predominantely female quadroons-terceroons and white males.

On the other hand, its easy to find young male mulattoes dating lighter-than-average white females.

Nicolaus
03-09-2023, 12:53 PM

I have blue eyes and white-rosy skin, and a gentle visage, would I be wanted?

Jingle Bell
03-09-2023, 01:03 PM
I don't see this happening, maybe in the northeast

NE? What i most see here its pardas wanting a "neguinho cria"

Marshall Theodore
03-09-2023, 01:27 PM
I have blue eyes and white-rosy skin, and a gentle visage, would I be wanted?

Sure, for pardas.

Its funny How these females hate their own thing, at least in my region.

capocannoniere
03-10-2023, 01:40 AM

Argentine-Italians are usually from Central and South, we the coloni are 90% from Triveneto and Lombardia at least. Also it's very hard to see a pure Italian in Argentina.

They are usually taller, skinnier and less robust than us. I don't think I look Argentinian, even if I can pass here, people usually think I'm from the interior of Argentina and not Brazilian.

luc2112
03-10-2023, 02:14 AM

I said "maybe" indeed things have changed. @Marshall Theodore lives in another world and not in Brazil. A mostly of Parda woman does not differentiate one white man from another swarthy (moreno) for choices.

Marshall Theodore
03-10-2023, 02:23 AM
@Marshall Theodore lives in another world and not in Brazil. A mostly Parda woman does not differentiate one white man from another swarthy (moreno) for choices.
Of course she does.

Eurafricanid
03-10-2023, 02:33 AM

This is very common, they LOVE traficantes and "traficantes".

capocannoniere
03-10-2023, 02:43 AM

This is very common, they LOVE traficantes and "traficantes".

The true Brazilian "Chad" (not a fan of the term) is Poze do Rodo and not your average Globo actor. Seriously though xD.

Eurafricanid
03-10-2023, 02:54 AM
The true Brazilian "Chad" (not a fan of the term) is Poze do Rodo and not your average Globo actor. Seriously though xD.

Lool :lol00001:, for real though.

luc2112
03-10-2023, 03:15 AM

https://uploads.metropoles.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/19111203/MC-Poze-do-Rodo-1.jpg

Nicolaus
03-10-2023, 03:57 AM
Argentine-Italians are usually from Central and South, we the coloni are 90% from Triveneto and Lombardia at least. Also it's very hard to see a pure Italian in Argentina.

They are usually taller, skinnier and less robust than us. I don't think I look Argentinian, even if I can pass here, people usually think I'm from the interior of Argentina and not Brazilian.

So argentine-italians are so different from their counterpart brazilians? How come?

capocannoniere
03-10-2023, 11:47 AM
So argentine-italians are so different from their counterpart brazilians? How come?

As I explained. Region of origin, % and type of mixing.

Petalpusher
03-10-2023, 12:24 PM
Something like this i bet

https://i.postimg.cc/9XK0Jf3S/Large-Bossy-Harborseal.webp

Mafrense
03-10-2023, 01:40 PM

Italian-Paulistas often have origins from Central and South Italy too.

Marshall Theodore
03-10-2023, 11:49 PM
@Marshall Theodore lives in another world and not in Brazil.

Do you still think that? never heard of term "palmitagem"? I think you're living in a paralell version of Brazil, probably due to excessive LSD comsupting.

Incal
03-11-2023, 01:02 AM
Do you still think that? never heard of term "palmitagem"? I think you're living in a paralell version of Brazil, probably due to excessive LSD comsupting.

TBH I feel like all brazilains on this forum live in another planet lol

HannibaltheGreat
03-11-2023, 09:29 AM

Sure

https://youtu.be/pzU3bckQRNQ

https://youtu.be/q9RColxLIEU

Beowulf
03-11-2023, 09:56 AM
Sure

https://youtu.be/pzU3bckQRNQ

https://youtu.be/q9RColxLIEU

https://i.postimg.cc/rs8jf9j3/acu-hardest.gif (https://postimages.org/)

Erronkari
08-21-2023, 11:16 PM

Argentinians-italians descend around 50/50 from south and north italians, but the northerners didn't came from Triveneto mainly, more from Piamonte, Lombardy, Emilla and Liguria.
Apart of that and especially in big cities the most of people descend of italians in first term and of spaniards in escond.
Other origins are important too but this two are the most.

https://i.postimg.cc/3Jz5CFzB/Screenshot-20230721-202051-Chrome.jpg (https://postimg.cc/vc7NGfYg)

Etelfrido
08-22-2023, 12:35 AM
I've always lived in predominantly white regions. Apart from that, people from other areas have always made some jokes about here, nothing too bad as it's common to have some rivalry among regions but recently there's been an import of American woke ideas and leftist "people" from other states are now calling Southerners Nazi, racist and blah, blah, blah.

Sebastianus Rex
08-22-2023, 12:59 AM
As a tourist and someone who spent several months in Brazil (mostly in São Paulo state) for business and professional purposes I learned that is important to choose white predominant areas to stay (which are usually the nicest and safest neighbourhoods). To be honest out of those areas I don't feel too confortable, in city centres people ask me for money frequently and that makes me feel like a target. I tend to dress differently than brazilians and people notice that.

Incal
08-22-2023, 01:10 AM
Argentinians-italians descend around 50/50 from south and north italians, but the northerners didn't came from Triveneto mainly, more from Piamonte, Lombardy, Emilla and Liguria.
Apart of that and especially in big cities the most of people descend of italians in first term and of spaniards in escond.
Other origins are important too but this two are the most.

https://i.postimg.cc/3Jz5CFzB/Screenshot-20230721-202051-Chrome.jpg (https://postimg.cc/vc7NGfYg)

Otro duro golpe para periko.

Erronkari
08-22-2023, 01:42 AM
Otro duro golpe para periko.

Jaja no tanto en realidad.
Si tenemos en cuenta que antes de 1860 había 1 millón y 1/2 de habitantes la mayoría con al menos ascendencia española parcial digamos que quedan tablas entre ITA y ESP, así que don Periko algo de crédito tiene aunque a veces exagera. ;)

Rumata
08-22-2023, 05:38 AM
Only 2,3% of Germans, yet they're mentioned all the time :D

alnortedelsur
08-22-2023, 05:48 AM
Only 2,3% of Germans, yet they're mentioned all the time :D

Is called German worshiping, not necessarily coming from Argentinians, but from idiotic people (Argentinian or foreign) with some weird fixation/fetishism with Germans, as if they were superior, or more European, or something along those lines.

Tooting Carmen
08-22-2023, 10:53 AM
You sometimes get called "gringo" and pointed at.