PDA

View Full Version : Classify Two Muchachitas From Andalusia

Gallop
02-28-2023, 10:45 PM
Marta Galdeano From Andalusia

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C5603AQHwCEwIPY3UdA/profile-displayphoto-shrink_800_800/0/1517226233500?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=sxaX9lJjS2uLnAP8U2zpaHKcnPYzvyhj2lgiY2lHGaY

Ángela Velasco From Andalusia

https://lanochedelosinvestigadores.fundaciondescubre.es/files/2021/07/ANGELA-VELASCO-DOMENECH-20201224_204728.jpg

Beraud
03-01-2023, 08:43 AM
It's the 3rd time in less than 24 hours that you post blonde and blue-eyed Spanish people. What is the point ? Why don't you post dark-eyed and dark-haired ones too ? I'm not saying no Spanish people are light-haired and light-eyed or whatever, but there are many more different phenotypes and pigmentations too

Gallop
03-01-2023, 11:49 AM
It's the 3rd time in less than 24 hours that you post blonde and blue-eyed Spanish people. What is the point ? Why don't you post dark-eyed and dark-haired ones too ? I'm not saying no Spanish people are light-haired and light-eyed or whatever, but there are many more different phenotypes and pigmentations too

VATPC :)

Gallop
03-01-2023, 06:51 PM
Muchachita bonita, gustarts girl.....

Odelia
03-02-2023, 04:20 AM
Second one is a depigpmented armenoid/ashkenazi

Gallop
03-02-2023, 10:40 AM

Her middle name is Domeneq

Ángela Velasco Domeneq

The Domecqs come from Bearn, an ancient French region that, bordering Navarre and Aragon, is part of the Lower Pyrenees. There are documents dating back to 1385 in which the Domecq de la Verguerie d'Usquain family is cited as one of the oldest families in the region, as well as the fact that when Juan de Domecq paid homage to the Sun King, Louis XIV, on March 18, 1666, the latter granted him the pair of white gloves and the sword that appear on the coat of arms of the House.

In 1730 they founded in our city the wineries that bear their name, dedicated to the marketing of the wines they produce and that are carried out with an advanced business vision for the time. This meant that when Pedro Domecq Lembeye inherited the business from his uncle in 1794, he was able to continue and develop an efficient management of organization, production and sales. It was a management that placed Domecq at the head of the sherry wine trade, acquiring great prestige and financial stability with its products. Pedro Domecq Lembeye had five daughters but died accidentally in 1839 at the age of 52.

https://www.lavozdigital.es/cadiz/20090207/jerez/domecq-nobleza-obliga-20090207.html?ref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

The surname Velasco is a surname of patronymic origin, that is to say, it derives from the first name of the progenitor, and there have been characters with this name since the viii century, since among the Navarrese rebels against the valí Mutarrif in Pamplona in 799, there is a Navarrese leader of the rebels named Velasco, and in July of 844 among those confronted against the Emir Abd al-Rahman II in a campaign of punishment there is a Navarrese leader named Belask ibn Garsiya (Velasco Garcés); In March 18, 932, Velasco González (of the name Velasco and González as surname) together with Fernando Gustioz, knights of the area of Salas de los Infantes, made a donation to the monastery of San Cristóbal de Vallejimeno (Burgos).

:)

Cristiano viejo
03-02-2023, 06:31 PM

:laugh:

el gabacho que se vaya a tomar por culo ;)

Tooting Carmen
03-02-2023, 06:32 PM
First one looks French, second one looks Polish.

Gallop
03-02-2023, 06:50 PM

Sabía que los españoles sabrían leerlo, él seguro que también, :thumb001:

Gallop
03-02-2023, 06:56 PM
First one looks French, second one looks Polish.

2nd Polish? this girl speaks with her eyes, she is more western, a Polish girl is more hermetic, she does not speak with her eyes, you would not receive any signals. This girl has a singsong, direct and incisive look goes more with the West, when I say West I mean Spain of course or even a giggly girl from the UK, but Polish I think not at all.

Odelia
03-02-2023, 11:35 PM
Her middle name is Domeneq

Ángela Velasco Domeneq

:)

I'm not saying that she is Jewish. Her physical type is reminiscent of the Ashkenazim people. To me, the "Ashkenazi type" is a depigmented Armenoid. Examples include Barbra Streisand, Harry Connick Jr. and Andy Samberg. Some southern Europeans can have that appearance, but this is due to convergent evolution (due to same climate/geography) not intermixture. Not sure why people like CV can see it as a problem. :picard1:

Gallop
03-02-2023, 11:42 PM
I'm not saying that she is Jewish. Her physical type is reminiscent of the Ashkenazim people. To me, the "Ashkenazi type" is a depigmented Armenoid. Examples include Barbra Streisand, Harry Connick Jr. and Andy Samberg. Some southern Europeans can have that appearance, but this is due to convergent evolution (due to same climate/geography) not intermixture. Not sure why people like CV can see it as a problem. :picard1:

I know what you are saying, but you constantly resort to Askenazi for Spaniards publications, as if you want to divert the public's attention elsewhere, do you really think it works for you? ;)

NSXD60
03-02-2023, 11:47 PM
Gallop be Uber-Frauin', not bowin'!

Odelia
03-02-2023, 11:52 PM
I know what you are saying, but you constantly resort to Askenazi for Spaniards publications, as if you want to divert the public's attention elsewhere, do you really think it works for you? ;)
Because they look Ashkenazi. What's wrong with that? Some of the most intelligent people in the world are Ashkenazi, which include some great American actors, and many Ashkenazi men are handsome even. There is no diversion. That's your paranoia speaking. Besides, most of your people that I classified were atlantids and even nordids. So you are very wrong. You just have a problem with "darker" types like Ashkenazim and others because you have the Nordic Nazi mindset, because you hae no problem with me classifying your people as Nordic or Atlantid, but you get upset when I write Armenoid or Ashkenazi. You have to let go of that. :rolleyes:

Gallop
03-03-2023, 12:24 AM
Because they look Ashkenazi. What's wrong with that? Some of the most intelligent people in the world are Ashkenazi, which include some great American actors, and many Ashkenazi men are handsome even. There is no diversion. That's your paranoia speaking. Besides, most of your people that I classified were atlantids and even nordids. So you are very wrong. You just have a problem with "darker" types like Ashkenazim and others because you have the Nordic Nazi mindset, because you hae no problem with me classifying your people as Nordic or Atlantid, but you get upset when I write Armenoid or Ashkenazi. You have to let go of that. :rolleyes:

You are wrong, I already told you that I do not have the perception of the American continent for that subject. I start from the average as the central axis so that many of the photos that are published as dark for me are not, because the referent for me is the average not the nuclear white which I would consider peripheral, you I am sure you know the two perceptions but here you will obviously be interested in using the American perception, do what you want of course, I will too. hehe.

Odelia
03-03-2023, 12:38 AM
You are wrong, I already told you that I do not have the perception of the American continent for that subject. I start from the average as the central axis so that many of the photos that are published as dark for me are not, because the referent for me is the average not the nuclear white which I would consider peripheral, you I am sure you know the two perceptions but here you will obviously be interested in using the American perception, do what you want of course, I will too. hehe.
Yeah, because I am American and I am used to Ashkenazi people in here. But we also have many Atlantid and Nordic Americans as well. So I am fair. Ashkenazi people are mix of atlantid, Mediterranean and Armenoid. That's why they look diverse and that's why other peoples, especially Italians and your own Spaniards, can resemble them. Is that a problem? I don't think so. You guys get compared to Moroccans. That's a problem to me. Ashkenazi people are not just generally fair skinned, but they are at least educated and civilized. So do not be upset with the Ashkenazim comparisons.

Gallop
03-03-2023, 12:53 AM
Yeah, because I am American and I am used to Ashkenazi people in here. But we also have many Atlantid and Nordic Americans as well. So I am fair. Ashkenazi people are mix of atlantid, Mediterranean and Armenoid. That's why they look diverse and that's why other peoples, especially Italians and your own Spaniards, can resemble them. Is that a problem? I don't think so. You guys get compared to Moroccans. That's a problem to me. Ashkenazi people are not just generally fair skinned, but they are at least educated and civilized. So do not be upset with the comparisons.

I have nothing against any race, neither blondes, hehe

Don't start inventing to create opinion, no one compares us with Moroccans except trolls. We are Spaniards, we are not thinking of Moroccans as a reference.

Great but the Americans in a group would be difficult to pass through any country in Europe and you know that for that we Europeans demand that they be exact.

So it is difficult and wrong to take the United States as a reference to speak of the race that speaks to compare Europeans with them, it should be the other way around.

You are used to seeing many new mixes and combinations that we don't have here and you want us to fit into them, you thought it should be the other way around.

Continue with your machinery to create opinion but I think that the trolls will only be able to follow you to have a little fun, the methods you use are already too obvious.

Have a good night.

By the way, think of some ethnic group or race for the Spaniards for tomorrow, please don't stop having fun.

And above all remember that Gallop is not from any ethnic minority in the United States, I am from Andalusia and you know as well as I do that these are big words.

gods nigths

Odelia
03-03-2023, 01:08 AM
I have nothing against any race, neither blondes, hehe

Don't start inventing to create opinion, no one compares us with Moroccans except trolls. We are Spaniards, we are not thinking of Moroccans as a reference.

Great but the Americans in a group would be difficult to pass through any country in Europe and you know that for that we Europeans demand that they be exact.

So it is difficult and wrong to take the United States as a reference to speak of the race that speaks to compare Europeans with them, it should be the other way around.

You are used to seeing many new mixes and combinations that we don't have here and you want us to fit into them, you thought it should be the other way around.

Continue with your machinery to create opinion but I think that the trolls will only be able to follow you to have a little fun, the methods you use are already too obvious.

Have a good night.

By the way, think of some ethnic group or race for the Spaniards for tomorrow, please don't stop having fun.

And above all remember that Gallop is not from any ethnic minority in the United States, I am from Andalusia and you know as well as I do that these are big words.

gods nigths
Exactly, the people that compare you to Moroccans are trolls. I agree with that. That's why I think you should instead reprimand those people, not us. Because those that compare with other ethnic groups, like the Ashkenazim, don't have ill intentions. We are just observers and we are giving our opinions.

Marshall Theodore
03-03-2023, 02:35 AM
What is a "muchachita"??

DraviXi99
03-03-2023, 03:12 AM

Yes,every post of his "classify this person here" is someone who's blonde and/or blue eyed.

Eurafricanid
03-03-2023, 03:37 AM
1- Dinarized Keltic-Nordid + a bit of Alpine.
2- Norid + some Alpine.

Eurafricanid
03-03-2023, 03:44 AM
First one looks French or Benelux and second one looks Austrian.

Beraud
03-03-2023, 02:29 PM

el gabacho que se vaya a tomar por culo ;)

Are you 12 years old ? Grow up

Cristiano viejo
03-03-2023, 05:13 PM
Are you 12 years old ? Grow up

I did not know you knew Castilian, apologizes.

Beraud
03-04-2023, 10:07 AM
I did not know you knew Castilian, apologizes.

Puedo leerlo y entenderlo un poco

Gallop
03-04-2023, 11:17 AM
What is a "muchachita"??

Muchachita más linda... gustats guerls!

No conoces la letra de la canción de Madonna?

Muchachita, Señorita es el diminutivo de muchacha es chica joven; aunque se puede utilizar para adulara una viejarranca que fuese solterona por ejemplo, el lenguaje es muy amplio querido.

Gallop
03-04-2023, 11:21 AM
Exactly, the people that compare you to Moroccans are trolls. I agree with that. That's why I think you should instead reprimand those people, not us. Because those that compare with other ethnic groups, like the Ashkenazim, don't have ill intentions. We are just observers and we are giving our opinions.

I don't mind if you compare me personally with Askenazi or with the snowman, I'm vaccinated of fright, but I've seen some pictures of Askenazi here both Brazilians and Americans and they don't look like the average Spaniards I see daily, they don't look like them at all, Askenazi is very particular and they look like themselves.

On the other hand, Honey, it seems to us Spaniards that you allegedly receive a small salary so that Americans do not see Spaniards as Europeans.

You have nothing to do with Spaniards but yet you spend a lot of time and effort in creating false opinion of course around Spaniards, it would be strange if it was a personal obsession with no ties to Spain, it rather looks like a paid work for hire because clearly the intention is to create opinion about Spaniards where clearly the intention is to place us outside of Europe.

On another note, as an Italian-American ethnic minority in the United States, what do you think about the fact that Columbus' genetic results have not been published?

By the way your avatar photos do not match the ones you posted for your classification.

Odelia
03-05-2023, 03:01 AM
I don't mind if you compare me personally with Askenazi or with the snowman, I'm vaccinated of fright, but I've seen some pictures of Askenazi here both Brazilians and Americans and they don't look like the average Spaniards I see daily, they don't look like them at all, Askenazi is very particular and they look like themselves.
Well you look more Ashkenazi than you do French or British. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, Honey, it seems to us Spaniards that you allegedly receive a small salary so that Americans do not see Spaniards as Europeans.
What us? It's just you and Cristiano. Why are you obsessed with looking European? Are you jealous that more Germans and Austrians get called European than you do because some Spaniards and even my own Italians can look more pan Mediterranean (which include Turkish and Levantine)? By the way, the manmade continent of Europe is bounded by human-made labels. It doesn't exist. The actual continent is Eurasia. The cradle of civilisation occurred in the Mediteranean Sea, and it wasn't just Europeans there, but a mishmash of Middle Easterners, North Africans, Anatolians and Southern Europeans, including you guys. You have more in common with these people than, say, the Poles, Germans, the Swiss and the Scots. Why do this idea crush your soul? :picard1:

By the way, the Ashkenazi are still predominantly European as their Levantine roots have diminished through time. They're as European as you are!

https://whyevolutionistrue.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Screen-Shot-2022-04-15-at-11.38.20-AM.png
https://whyevolutionistrue.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Screen-Shot-2022-04-15-at-11.38.20-AM.png
https://dmmillerauthor.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/dna-testing-and-what-the-percentages-mean.jpg?w=700

You have nothing to do with Spaniards but yet you spend a lot of time and effort in creating false opinion of course around Spaniards, it would be strange if it was a personal obsession with no ties to Spain, it rather looks like a paid work for hire because clearly the intention is to create opinion about Spaniards where clearly the intention is to place us outside of Europe.
Your delusions are disgusting. So much that you actually think I'm paid to do this? Maybe you're the puppet here who is paid to blatantly and deliberately post blue eyed Andalusians. A lot of people are noticing your absurdity and strange obsession with blue eyed people. I am so sorry that you are not blue eyed and very fair skinned. You can always wear contact lenses and bleach your skin. Your inspiration should be Harry Potter and Harry Styles. :bored:

On another note, as an Italian-American ethnic minority in the United States, what do you think about the fact that Columbus' genetic results have not been published?
I couldn't care less. All I know is that he was an Italian explorer who founded the Americas. I wouldn't drop dead if they found out that he was Turkish or an Eskimo!

By the way your avatar photos do not match the ones you posted for your classification.
Uh yeah, because the majority classified me that way. I'm sure you read my classification thread. What would you classify me anyway?

Gallop
03-05-2023, 10:29 AM

Well, look at my classifications:

How Gallop has been classified:

Classify Gallop
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?368954-Classify-GALLOP&highlight=classify+gallop

-You do look Basque
-CM (Berid) + minor Baskid
-Baskid + Berid, maybe + some Med too
-Paleoatlantid (berid/CM) + a bit dinarid
-cromagnoid
-You kind of look like Nacho Cano.
-You look pretty Spanish Atlantic, also very very french, north italy common look.
-Atlantid + CM
-Placido Domingo-oid
-Roman Statue-id. Your hair is pretty sick!
-You have some vibes of Pedro Alonso
-ODELIA: Hey! I can finally see you now! I thought you would be younger. I didn't expect an older guy. You have a classical Greek or Roman look. I imagine ancient Greek/Roman emperors to look like you. You look very familiar - Who do you look like? Joe Pesci or something?
-According my french (native) friends and other friends:

1. Catalonia, Southern Europe, but he added that he had a Polish acquaintance who looked like you... So, central europe also?;

2. According a slavic mixed french friend you looks like a "Proto-basques or Gascons";

3. A Breton friend told me that you looks like a guy from "south of France", more close to Pyrénées, but that she (cause she is a woman) possibly had Breton family members (distant) who looked like you (therefore more complex than "south of France"?);

4. According another Breton friend : you look like French, but more specifically you look like his neighbor (who is Breton from the gallo zone, romance zone);

5. Spaniard or Portuguese

6. Catalan

According to me : you could be french but you have a very "catalan pyrénéens" face (i have some pictures with native family from Pyrénées)

Dear Odelia, you are a shameless knave.

What us? It's just you and Cristiano. Why are you obsessed with looking European? Are you jealous that more Germans and Austrians get called European than you do because some Spaniards and even my own Italians can look more pan Mediterranean (which include Turkish and Levantine)? By the way, the manmade continent of Europe is bounded by human-made labels. It doesn't exist. The actual continent is Eurasia. The cradle of civilisation occurred in the Mediteranean Sea, and it wasn't just Europeans there, but a mishmash of Middle Easterners, North Africans, Anatolians and Southern Europeans, including you guys. You have more in common with these people than, say, the Poles, Germans, the Swiss and the Scots. Why do this idea crush your soul? :picard1:

The obsession is rather yours with taking Spain out of Europe. You will have more to do with all the people you mention you not the Spaniards, speak for yourself in any case.

By the way, the Ashkenazi are still predominantly European as their Levantine roots have diminished through time. They're as European as you are!

And like you hehe

Your delusions are disgusting. So much that you actually think I'm paid to do this? Maybe you're the puppet here who is paid to blatantly and deliberately post blue eyed Andalusians. A lot of people are noticing your absurdity and strange obsession with blue eyed people. I am so sorry that you are not blue eyed and very fair skinned. You can always wear contact lenses and bleach your skin. Your inspiration should be Harry Potter and Harry Styles. :bored:

It totally gives that impression, just look at the threads you create about Spaniards and the comments, even right now it's showing.

You're projecting your own frustrations onto me. hehehe

I am happy with myself, I would not wish to be any other way, how awful!

Go back and look at my rankings one more time, see what a lot of honest people have opined, it's the perfect exercise to see how manipulative and misrepresentative and deceitful you are.

I'm Andalusian honey what do you expect me to be obsessed with Sicilians, maybe I would be if I were paid to create opinion about them in some sense. You see I have never opened a thread to compare Sicilians with Lithuanians or Caucasians, you have with Spaniards, why don't you show us how your people are.

You are a regular opinion maker about Spaniards, especially because of how deceitful you are.

I couldn't care less. All I know is that he was an Italian explorer who founded the Americas. I wouldn't drop dead if they found out that he was Turkish or an Eskimo!

Precisely for that reason they analyzed his remains to demonstrate where he was from

Uh yeah, because the majority classified me that way. I'm sure you read my classification thread. What would you classify me anyway?

I already rated you in your thread. But those pictures you posted don't match your avatar unless you are now much older than you boast. I could bait you now but I won't, even if I got paid to get Italians out of Europe I wouldn't take the job, what do I care, I don't know any Italians, or any other foreigners, Spain is not America honey, unfortunately we have recent immigration in about 20 years.

Look at my publications, there are no blond or light-eyed Andalusians. You only comment on the blond and blue-eyed threads, maybe they are the ones you are most interested in. This is very simple, I simply publish my fellow countrymen, let's take the example of blue-eyed Andalusian threads, nothing more, I simply ask for classification and yet you and two others make a terrible fuss and unload all their frustrations, anger and fears, so we Spaniards are the ones who should ask you: What happens to you with Andalusians or other Spaniards with light eyes, do you have a problem, do you not want it to be shown and why? It would be very simple to answer too, because if you are a poster to create negative opinion about the Spaniards and take them out of Europe then you are going to be upset that all your work is disrupted.

A Sicilian or Italian raised and living in the United States, an opinion maker primarily targeted at the American public and to get Spaniards out of Europe, for the love of art does not make much sense, no doubt honey you are not being paid in the United States, you would be presumably being paid from Europe and we all know who is paying you to create an opinion about Spaniards
to alienate the Spaniards and drive them out of Europe.. :)

I remember years ago there was a Moroccan poster that by system also did the same as you, by system his target were the Spaniards, obviously no Moor or Italian will work for the love of art attacking by system a specific ethnic group, a native does work for the love of art.

money, money,

A small sample of Gallop publications without blue eyes or blondes:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...y-Lidia-Santos
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...dalusian-Women
https://www.theapricity.com/ foro/sh...avi-Mart%EDnez
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...to-Rosa-Melano
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ger- Desde-Cádiz
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...r-desde-Granada
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...pical-Español
https://www.theapricity .com/forum/sh...-Of-The-Occult
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...lusian-Workers
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh... Desde-Andalucía
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ccording-to-AI
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-DE-TER-GIRONA )
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ty-in-the-West
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-of-this-Group
https://www. .theapricity.com/forum/sh...arranza-Trofeo
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-Paco-Revuelta
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh... e-Bronce-Venus
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...rrel-Organ-Man
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...one-(Classify)
https:/ /www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-Javier-Llamas
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...zquez-Ferreira
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh. ..mani-Tik-Toker
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-pass-this-man
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...public-onwards

Mientes, manipulas y tergiversas cual bellaca. :D
You lie, manipulate and misrepresent like a knave.

Cristiano viejo
03-05-2023, 05:24 PM
What is a "muchachita"??
diminutive of teenager, but we can use it even for older women as a compliment.

Odelia
03-06-2023, 01:07 AM
The obsession is rather yours with taking Spain out of Europe. You will have more to do with all the people you mention you not the Spaniards, speak for yourself in any case.
Again, these are your delusions. They're very weak and unfounded. Nobody is taking Spain out of Europe. I think you are actually, and I'll explain below.

It totally gives that impression, just look at the threads you create about Spaniards and the comments, even right now it's showing.
I don't think I've made a thread about Spaniards per se, but maybe on Iberians in general. Why do you care so much? You're not a lawyer for Spanish people. :picard1:

Go back and look at my rankings one more time, see what a lot of honest people have opined, it's the perfect exercise to see how manipulative and misrepresentative and deceitful you are.
Wrong again. I gave you my views and I still stand with the fact that you look like a Roman emperor, as I said. But what I said here is that you look more Ashkenazi than you do French or British.

I'm Andalusian honey what do you expect me to be obsessed with Sicilians, maybe I would be if I were paid to create opinion about them in some sense. You see I have never opened a thread to compare Sicilians with Lithuanians or Caucasians, you have with Spaniards, why don't you show us how your people are.
Why would I make threads on my own people all the time? This just shows insecurities and mental illness. I am here to study and critique other groups of peoples. That's why we're on this fucking forum. You can open a thread any day and compare my Sicilians to Lithuanians or the Lebanese for that matter. I couldn't care less.

You are a regular opinion maker about Spaniards, especially because of how deceitful you are.
That's because insecure, desperate people like you and Cristiano constantly create threads about Spaniards. So am I not allowed to come in and comment? :bored: If you don't want to opine on Spaniards then, simply, quit creating threads on them all the fucking time!

I already rated you in your thread. But those pictures you posted don't match your avatar unless you are now much older than you boast. I could bait you now but I won't, even if I got paid to get Italians out of Europe I wouldn't take the job, what do I care, I don't know any Italians, or any other foreigners, Spain is not America honey, unfortunately we have recent immigration in about 20 years.
Why are you obsessed with America? I find it amazing that you think I obsess over Spaniards, because the subject here is about Spaniards as this thread about classifying Spaniards. But why do you always bring up America and Italians? Because you change the goalpost. You divert and you cannot back yourself up. You even bring my looks and how I don't look my age. You have nothing in return, Gallop. This is funny to me.

Look at my publications, there are no blond or light-eyed Andalusians. You only comment on the blond and blue-eyed threads, maybe they are the ones you are most interested in. This is very simple, I simply publish my fellow countrymen, let's take the example of blue-eyed Andalusian threads, nothing more, I simply ask for classification and yet you and two others make a terrible fuss and unload all their frustrations, anger and fears, so we Spaniards are the ones who should ask you: What happens to you with Andalusians or other Spaniards with light eyes, do you have a problem, do you not want it to be shown and why? It would be very simple to answer too, because if you are a poster to create negative opinion about the Spaniards and take them out of Europe then you are going to be upset that all your work is disrupted.
Your lies and deceit show here. You are such a projector. Everyone here knows that you mostly post blue eyed Spaniards. I am not the only one pointing this out. Stop being a disingenuous liar. And enough with your rash delusions, no one is taking them out of Europe. I love how you're crying over this, shows you insecure you are. That's why you try hard posting your blue eyed folks all the time..."Hey, look at me, look at how European we look".

But why must European looking mean looking like a Nordic? You shot yourself in the foot here. You can look European and still possess dark features. See, see, you are the one that only accepts fair-skinned, blue eyed people as "European looking". So, Gallop, according to your logic, you and me are not European looking as well! Hahahaha! You are a laughing stock. :picard2:

A Sicilian or Italian raised and living in the United States, an opinion maker primarily targeted at the American public and to get Spaniards out of Europe, for the love of art does not make much sense, no doubt honey you are not being paid in the United States, you would be presumably being paid from Europe and we all know who is paying you to create an opinion about Spaniards
to alienate the Spaniards and drive them out of Europe.. :)
This is an idiotic assumption based on insecurities and emotion. You're so weak and insecure about your people, one of the most successful Europeans in history alongside Italians and Greeks, that you think someone is driving them out? Us Southern Europeans are actually the truest Europeans. Civilizations started with us. However, this doesn't mean that we didn't intermingle with our neighbouring non-Europeans like the Levantines and Anatolians, and may even resemble them. You and I can both pass as Anatolian very easily. Nothing to do with driving us out of Europe. :bored:

I remember years ago there was a Moroccan poster that by system also did the same as you, by system his target were the Spaniards, obviously no Moor or Italian will work for the love of art attacking by system a specific ethnic group, a native does work for the love of art.
I remember him. He was an idiot, and that's why he got banned. But you misrepresent him. He thought Moroccans were as light-skinned as the Spaniards. But I am not ridiculous like he is. I know for sure that Spaniards are far lighter-skinned than the Moroccans and you two are incomparable as peoples. He was another laughing stock here.

Cristiano viejo
03-06-2023, 11:28 AM
Odelia, seriously, STOP WITH THIS OBSESSION TOWARD SPANIARDS :thumb001:

Gallop
03-06-2023, 11:50 AM
It seems as if Odelia resents the Spaniards. We Spaniards do not renounce southern Europe, nor do we renounce the Sicilians or any other European.

No real Spaniard will complain because another Spaniard publishes blond Spaniards, the sample is in CV. simply because a blond Spaniard with blue eyes is as Spanish as a dark brown Spaniard with brown eyes, in Spain we do not have the paranoia that exists in the American continent where they are multiethnic, in Spain we are homogeneous and for us there is no differentiation because in any family it can happen.

I sense from the whole that it must have been hard for the ethnic minorities in the United States and it is possible that Odelia projects all her past inner suffering ignoring that Europe is not America honey, in fact usually the Spaniards do not have coffee daily one day with a French, German Italian, e.t.c. in fact people in their countries are not relating with other Europeans daily, rather in the networks where evidently the paranoia of the American continent affects the threads of the Europeans.

Odelia you look like a Jew from Israel, isrraelite, you understand.

*Ahora ha fingido que es una forera al uso bajando el nivel y entrando a dar sus explicaciones como si de una adolescente se tratara, pero es una máquina la tía y después igualmente dígasele lo que se le diga meterla doblada porque tiene el encargo que no es otro que enrarecer y sacar a los españoles de Europa, principalmente se dirige al público norteamericano, ella personalmente no tiene ningún problema con los españoles, lo tiene el que la paga.

axel.aleman
03-06-2023, 02:38 PM
Atlantids

Odelia
03-07-2023, 07:07 AM
It seems as if Odelia resents the Spaniards. We Spaniards do not renounce southern Europe, nor do we renounce the Sicilians or any other European.

No real Spaniard will complain because another Spaniard publishes blond Spaniards, the sample is in CV. simply because a blond Spaniard with blue eyes is as Spanish as a dark brown Spaniard with brown eyes, in Spain we do not have the paranoia that exists in the American continent where they are multiethnic, in Spain we are homogeneous and for us there is no differentiation because in any family it can happen.

I sense from the whole that it must have been hard for the ethnic minorities in the United States and it is possible that Odelia projects all her past inner suffering ignoring that Europe is not America honey, in fact usually the Spaniards do not have coffee daily one day with a French, German Italian, e.t.c. in fact people in their countries are not relating with other Europeans daily, rather in the networks where evidently the paranoia of the American continent affects the threads of the Europeans.

Odelia you look like a Jew from Israel, isrraelite, you understand.
Nor do I renounce Spaniards. You are again misconstruing my words.

I look like many Southern European and West Asian ethnic groups, including Jewish (as many people tell me, either Italian or a Jew from New York). Just to show you that Southern European and Jews, and as well as Levantines, can lookalike and overlap sometimes. Thanks for proving my point that Europeans can look like other peoples too. You and I are both proof.

Gallop
03-07-2023, 11:09 AM
Nor do I renounce Spaniards. You are again misconstruing my words.

I look like many Southern European and West Asian ethnic groups, including Jewish (as many people tell me, either Italian or a Jew from New York). Just to show you that Southern European and Jews, and as well as Levantines, can lookalike and overlap sometimes. Thanks for proving my point that Europeans can look like other peoples too. You and I are both proof.

Odelia, however, has that gloomy Levantine look ideal for Horror movies, if I have any dinarization it is much more European.

How can you be such a liar and have such a hard face, do you remember when you lost your honesty and shame if you ever had it or can you even remember it anymore. I have already been told what the people of New York are like, I am aware of it. :D

Gallop was classified as follows, :

-You do look Basque
-cromagnoid
-You look pretty Spanish Atlantic, also very very french, north italy common look.
-Atlantid + CM
-Placido Domingo-oid
-ODELIA: Hey! I can finally see you now! I thought you would be younger. I didn't expect an older guy. You have a classical Greek or Roman look. I imagine ancient Greek/Roman emperors to look like you. You look very familiar - Who do you look like? Joe Pesci or something?

1. Catalonia, Southern Europe, but he added that he had a Polish acquaintance who looked like you... So, central europe also?;

2. According a slavic mixed french friend you looks like a "Proto-basques or Gascons";

3. A Breton friend told me that you looks like a guy from "south of France", more close to Pyrénées, but that she (cause she is a woman) possibly had Breton family members (distant) who looked like you (therefore more complex than "south of France"?);

4. According another Breton friend : you look like French, but more specifically you look like his neighbor (who is Breton from the gallo zone, romance zone);

6. Catalan

Cristiano viejo
03-07-2023, 11:46 PM
You are a black-haired hispanic, I saw you already in a post that you made, so don't come here telling others that they look arab or kike when you also look like it.

If he looks Arab or kike then imagine the Americans :picard1:

Gallop
03-07-2023, 11:50 PM
You are a black-haired hispanic, I saw you already in a post that you made, so don't come here telling others that they look arab or kike when you also look like it.

Y tú eres un pedazo de mierda, yo soy español y europeo y tengo el pelo castaño oscuro y los ojos color ámbar. Tú sólo eres un troll y ni siquiera eres europeo y este es un foro de cultura europea donde caben mierdas como tú.

HDLGP :)

Western Citizen :rotfl: más bien Mierda Citizen.

Odelia
03-08-2023, 01:19 AM
Odelia, however, has that gloomy Levantine look ideal for Horror movies, if I have any dinarization it is much more European.

How can you be such a liar and have such a hard face, do you remember when you lost your honesty and shame if you ever had it or can you even remember it anymore. I have already been told what the people of New York are like, I am aware of it. :D

Gallop was classified as follows, :
Look at how you cry when people compare you to foreigners. So much crying that you repeatedly list the classifications given to you by the people here (most of which I agree with -- I did say that you look Roman). Your English translation is bad, so I'm not going to respond to it.

But what I will say is that you're a 40+ year old man from your looks, possibly reaching 50, and you sit here and whine about your appearance and ethnicity like teenagers who just discovered themselves. You and Cristiano. Shame on you. And why is it only the Spaniards? Most people here are under 30. Granted, I am 36, but at least I'm not as desperate and insecure as you trying to "prove" how European I am. Because, regardless of how I look, I am still a European. I won't be a crybaby like you if people pass me in the Middle East (and many do). :rolleyes2:

This Iranian man looks like you:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/01/article-2056303-0E9FF05900000578-497_224x400.jpg

You're a dark haired and olive skinned Hispanic, and of course you will look like other people with such skin colour. Who gives a fuck.

Same way, this Lebanese actress looks like me (yes, she's prettier but we're similar phenotypically):

https://editorial01.shutterstock.com/wm-preview-1500/7933532af/9e0c677c/Shutterstock_7933532af.jpg

But oh my god, this is not possible. How could I, a European, resemble a Levantine person? I am driving myself out of Europe! :rolleyes:

Y tú eres un pedazo de mierda, yo soy español y europeo y tengo el pelo castaño oscuro y los ojos color ámbar. Tú sólo eres un troll y ni siquiera eres europeo y este es un foro de cultura europea donde caben mierdas como tú.

HDLGP :)

Western Citizen :rotfl: más bien Mierda Citizen.
Translation:

And you are a piece of shit, I am Spanish and European and I have dark brown hair and amber eyes. You are only a troll and you are not even European and this is a European culture forum where shit like you fit.

HDLGP

Western citizen rather shit citizen.

Hahahah, only a Spaniard would say this. You are desperately trying hard with your "European this, European that". But you ARE European. NO ONE REFUTES THAT! :picard2: This is something OWD people would say, like the Cypriots, Lebanese and Turks, who think they're more European in culture and appearance when they're still mostly MENA. So they respond like this as a defense mechanism. By the way, this man is an American of Anglo-French descent. He is more whiter than you are. I'm sure more people would confuse you for a non-European than they would him. :coffee:

Cristiano viejo
03-08-2023, 01:22 AM
Odelia, the crack is bad...

Gallop
03-08-2023, 02:13 AM
Look at how you cry when people compare you to foreigners. So much crying that you repeatedly list the classifications given to you by the people here (most of which I agree with -- I did say that you look Roman). Your English translation is bad, so I'm not going to respond to it.

But what I will say is that you're a 40+ year old man from your looks, possibly reaching 50, and you sit here and whine about your appearance and ethnicity like teenagers who just discovered themselves. You and Cristiano. Shame on you. And why is it only the Spaniards? Most people here are under 30. Granted, I am 36, but at least I'm not as desperate and insecure as you trying to "prove" how European I am. Because, regardless of how I look, I am still a European. I won't be a crybaby like you if people pass me in the Middle East (and many do). :rolleyes2:

This Iranian man looks like you:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/01/article-2056303-0E9FF05900000578-497_224x400.jpg

You're a dark haired and olive skinned Hispanic, and of course you will look like other people with such skin colour. Who gives a fuck.

Same way, this Lebanese actress looks like me (yes, she's prettier but we're similar phenotypically):

https://editorial01.shutterstock.com/wm-preview-1500/7933532af/9e0c677c/Shutterstock_7933532af.jpg

But oh my god, this is not possible. How could I, a European, resemble a Levantine person? I am driving myself out of Europe! :rolleyes:

Translation:

And you are a piece of shit, I am Spanish and European and I have dark brown hair and amber eyes. You are only a troll and you are not even European and this is a European culture forum where shit like you fit.

HDLGP

Western citizen rather shit citizen.

Hahahah, only a Spaniard would say this. You are desperately trying hard with your "European this, European that". But you ARE European. NO ONE REFUTES THAT! :picard2: This is something OWD people would say, like the Cypriots, Lebanese and Turks, who think they're more European in culture and appearance when they're still mostly MENA. So they respond like this as a defense mechanism. By the way, this man is an American of Anglo-French descent. He is more whiter than you are. I'm sure more people would confuse you for a non-European than they would him. :coffee:

I list the ratings they measured when you lie about me like a knave and I have no problem doing it every time you lie.

Classifications that Gallop received in his rankings thread:

-You do look Basque
-cromagnoid
-Atlantid + CM
-Placido Domingo-oid

Catalonia, Southern Europe, but he added that he had a Polish acquaintance who looked like you... So, central europe also?;

According a slavic mixed french friend you looks like a "Proto-basques or Gascons";

A Breton friend told me that you looks like a guy from "south of France", more close to Pyrénées, but that she (cause she is a woman) possibly had Breton family members (distant) who looked like you (therefore more complex than "south of France"?);

According another Breton friend : you look like French, but more specifically you look like his neighbor (who is Breton from the gallo zone, romance zone);

Spaniard or Portuguese

Catalan

Don't try to project on a European like me all that garbage, what are you talking about, do I live in America. It will work for you as an ethnic minority and it will work in your country, here in Spain all that is worthless, you can't apply it, sorry.

I don't look at all like that Iranian man, he has black hair and I have dark brown, he has sleepy eyes and I do not, he also has a big nose and I do not. I'm just trolling the Spaniards, it's more than obvious to anyone, I don't know if it's worth what they pay you for it, probably otherwise you wouldn't do it, hehe.

If you want to be a Moor, you go ahead, but put on your scarf, it is no good to be a shameless Moor, if you want to be a Moor, put on your scarf.

kisses and best wishes to your boss!

Odelia
03-08-2023, 03:42 AM
I list the ratings they measured when you lie about me like a knave and I have no problem doing it every time you lie.

-You do look Basque
-cromagnoid
-Atlantid + CM
-Placido Domingo-oid

Catalonia, Southern Europe, but he added that he had a Polish acquaintance who looked like you... So, central europe also?;

According a slavic mixed french friend you looks like a "Proto-basques or Gascons";

A Breton friend told me that you looks like a guy from "south of France", more close to Pyrénées, but that she (cause she is a woman) possibly had Breton family members (distant) who looked like you (therefore more complex than "south of France"?);

According another Breton friend : you look like French, but more specifically you look like his neighbor (who is Breton from the gallo zone, romance zone);

Spaniard or Portuguese

Catalan

Don't try to project on a European like me all that garbage, what are you talking about, do I live in America. It will work for you as an ethnic minority and it will work in your country, here in Spain all that is worthless, you can't apply it, sorry.

I don't look at all like that Iranian man, he has black hair and I have dark brown, he has sleepy eyes and I do not, he also has a big nose and I do not. I'm just trolling the Spaniards, it's more than obvious to anyone, I don't know if it's worth what they pay you for it, probably otherwise you wouldn't do it, hehe.

If you want to be a Moor, you go ahead, but put on your scarf, it is no good to be a shameless Moor, if you want to be a Moor, put on your scarf.

kisses and best wishes to your boss!
In America, you will be an ethnic minority like me. Sorry. And yes, you look a lot like that Iranian man. He is also lighter skinned than you are. Stop your stubbornness. Why are you always quoting me? Yes, I said you look Roman first and foremost, but your other close ethnic groups are Levantine, Turkish and Jewish, in terms of your appearance. But you didn't ask me to list the others. And what does this have to do with the Moors? You mention them because, why, your people are compared to them all the time? Why even bring them up? You are the knave here. Stop your silliness.

Gallop
03-08-2023, 10:18 AM
You psychopathic wetback, your hair is more black than a nigger butthole! Jesus... Also you are olive, you like it or not, SOUTHERN european.

By the way, you would be minority here in the US, like the italian woman you are fighting. Hispanic misogynistic culture right there, macho party fiesty coca.

I don't know what you're talking about, stupid. You are a mestizo, you most likely have black ancestors. You are from a neurotic multiethnic society I am and live in Europe, you are thousands of miles away from Europe, don't try to project your social caste bullshit from your own country onto Europe, you are very confused.

A relative of mine has a partner from the US and was visiting us, we were in a local and a mother passed by with a child carrying a balloon, the balloon exploded and the guy from the US panicked, he was in a loop and we had to calm him down and tell him that this is not like the US, it was not a shooting, it was just a balloon of a child that had exploded, finally we were able to calm him down. Your aggressive society and your ethnic wars here in Andalusia and the rest of Spain are not valid, they do not work, we are an advanced European society, accept it.

Gallop
03-08-2023, 10:30 AM
In America, you will be an ethnic minority like me. Sorry. And yes, you look a lot like that Iranian man. He is also lighter skinned than you are. Stop your stubbornness. Why are you always quoting me? Yes, I said you look Roman first and foremost, but your other close ethnic groups are Levantine, Turkish and Jewish, in terms of your appearance. But you didn't ask me to list the others. And what does this have to do with the Moors? You mention them because, why, your people are compared to them all the time? Why even bring them up? You are the knave here. Stop your silliness.

Now I look Iranian, the day before yesterday you were saying I looked Askenazi, you also sent me a message by reputation about an avatar I had at the time and told me I looked Armenian.

And what do you look like? you don't look European honey, you say you are 36 years old, as we say in Spain: "You have 36 years on each leg" Honey you are a woman who is around if not already 60 years old.

You belong to an ethnic minority in the United States, not me, you must have suffered a lot of scorn and humiliation that must have affected you for life, I do not deny it, you must be strong and have overcome it, but do not try to project your mental diarrhea on the Spaniards, we have nothing to do with that world.

Honey it's not my fault that central and southern Italians have that look, which northern Italians give up, all that plus your American diarrhea has nothing to do with Spain and Spaniards. Spain is a much more socially advanced country than Italy, these are facts you have to accept. You yourself look a little strange, you could pass perfectly well in Morocco or Algeria, you are dark, rude, impertinent and a liar to the max. You are not fooling anyone, already many people complain that in your taxonomy publications you hide people's true ancestry.

Right now your credibility is worth less than a 7 € bill.

Odelia
03-09-2023, 05:11 AM
Now I look Iranian, the day before yesterday you were saying I looked Askenazi, you also sent me a message by reputation about an avatar I had at the time and told me I looked Armenian.

And what do you look like? you don't look European honey, you say you are 36 years old, as we say in Spain: "You have 36 years on each leg" Honey you are a woman who is around if not already 60 years old.

You belong to an ethnic minority in the United States, not me, you must have suffered a lot of scorn and humiliation that must have affected you for life, I do not deny it, you must be strong and have overcome it, but do not try to project your mental diarrhea on the Spaniards, we have nothing to do with that world.

Honey it's not my fault that central and southern Italians have that look, which northern Italians give up, all that plus your American diarrhea has nothing to do with Spain and Spaniards. Spain is a much more socially advanced country than Italy, these are facts you have to accept. You yourself look a little strange, you could pass perfectly well in Morocco or Algeria, you are dark, rude, impertinent and a liar to the max. You are not fooling anyone, already many people complain that in your taxonomy publications you hide people's true ancestry.

Right now your credibility is worth less than a 7 € bill.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you still pass an Iranian and an Ashkenazi, if not a Roman citizien. No need to project your insecurities upon me. Western Citizen is right that you are very dark-haired and very olive skinned. So you will pass elsewhere, from Italy to Iran. Enjoy it.

Gallop
03-09-2023, 09:30 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you still pass an Iranian and an Ashkenazi, if not a Roman citizien. No need to project your insecurities upon me. Western Citizen is right that you are very dark-haired and very olive skinned. So you will pass elsewhere, from Italy to Iran. Enjoy it.

:icon_lol:

This is what I enjoy, honey:

-You do look Basque
-cromagnoid
-Atlantid + CM
-Placido Domingo-oid

Spaniard or Portuguese

Catalan

aherne
03-09-2023, 12:44 PM
They both look French (KN mixed with Med)

Cristiano viejo
03-09-2023, 10:59 PM
I don't know what you're talking about, stupid. You are a mestizo, you most likely have black ancestors. You are from a neurotic multiethnic society

If he is American he has black and Indian ancestors indeed.

Odelia
03-10-2023, 02:16 AM
:icon_lol:

This is what I enjoy, honey:

Look, you have a diverse appearance. You can pass all over the southern half of Europe to the Levant and Iran, like myself. This should actually make you more proud and happy. I enjoy looking ethnically ambiguous. Why do you want to look only French or Spanish? That's so boring. Also, unfortunately, people here refrain from including more exotic ethnic groups in their comments when classifying people, because many here get angry with us and scold us when we say, for example, an Italian passes in Syria. :bored:

Gallop
03-10-2023, 02:19 AM
If he is American he has black and Indian ancestors indeed.

A high probability.

Gallop
03-10-2023, 02:29 AM
Look, you have a diverse appearance. You can pass all over the southern half of Europe to the Levant and Iran, like myself. This should actually make you more proud and happy. I enjoy looking ethnically ambiguous. Why do you want to look only French or Spanish? That's so boring. Also, unfortunately, people here refrain from including more exotic ethnic groups in their comments when classifying people, because many here get angry with us and scold us when we say, for example, an Italian passes in Syria. :bored:

Man the New York hippie granny!

You say you're 36 years old and you're in your 60s if not even a few years older so you can say mass.

Honey you must think Gallop would go crazy posting pictures and pictures of himself to prove he doesn't look like askenazi, he doesn't look like Iran e.t.c. .

Sweet if others have already said it, look:

Gallop Classification

-You do look Basque
-cromagnoid
-Atlantid + CM
-Placido Domingo-oid
-Roman Statue-id.

6. Catalan

Why don't you tell us more about your hippy years?

Odelia
03-10-2023, 03:50 AM
Man the New York hippie granny!

You say you're 36 years old and you're in your 60s if not even a few years older so you can say mass.

Honey you must think Gallop would go crazy posting pictures and pictures of himself to prove he doesn't look like askenazi, he doesn't look like Iran e.t.c. .

Sweet if others have already said it, look:

Why don't you tell us more about your hippy years?
You look Ashkenazi and Iranian, but you also look French and Greek simultaneously. This is not impossible. :bored: And these people cannot say you look Middle Eastern because they'd get scolded for it by other users here! Welcome to apricity.

Sorry, my hippie years are a secret. :rolleyes:

Gallop
03-10-2023, 11:53 AM
I'm proudly a nw euromutt american citizen, I don't have any baboon ancestors, but you'll do:

Niggah you even carry an E1b1. By the way, I am blonder than your hispanic "blonde" types you post everyday without getting a well deserved ban.

Hundreds of thousands of Europeans wear it E1b1. Mine, in particular, is in its infancy in Spain compared to the rest of Europe. ;) I have only found two guys, the rest except me and my father they are under false flag of Spain, I don't know why, but they are nowhere to be found.

What are you telling me about America, have you copied the Indian caste system?

We Spaniards have nothing to do with their histories and caste systems and their racial complexes, we are Europeans, Spain is an advanced society, yours probably too, the difference is that we do not have double standards.

I don't give a shit about your caste system, I am European and live in Europe, don't try to export your way of seeing the world, it only works for you, not for us here in Europe. It doesn't matter that you are as blond as you want, you are very hot blooded, I am very perceptive, check your roots or maybe you must already know, keep hiding it if you want.

Gallop
03-10-2023, 12:00 PM
You look Ashkenazi and Iranian, but you also look French and Greek simultaneously. This is not impossible. :bored: And these people cannot say you look Middle Eastern because they'd get scolded for it by other users here :rotfl: ! Welcome to apricity.

Sorry, my hippie years are a secret. :rolleyes:

If Hollywood hires me with good characterizations, I can be very versatile and profitable.

Hippy granny I saw the photos of central Italy and I am still in Shok, it is something that you must accept Spain is much more Western and that is evident.

Odelia
03-10-2023, 11:53 PM
If Hollywood hires me with good characterizations, I can be very versatile and profitable.

Hippy granny I saw the photos of central Italy and I am still in Shok, it is something that you must accept Spain is much more Western and that is evident.
Look at this map diagram and weep. Spaniards have the most SSA and North African in them COMPARED TO OTHER Europeans:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118217&d=1678436162

Spain is only western because it is in western Europe. It as western as the Western Sahara and Mauritania are western African. :rolleyes:

Italians can appear Middle Eastern, the some of them. But, unlike you Mr. Olive Skin, I don't cry about it! We Italians look diverse but at least we are proud of our heritage. All you cry about is "European this, European that". :picard1:

Gallop
03-11-2023, 12:20 AM
Look at this map diagram and weep. Spaniards have the most SSA and North African in them COMPARED TO OTHER Europeans:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118217&d=1678436162

Spain is only western because it is in western Europe. It as western as the Western Sahara and Mauritania are western African. :rolleyes:

Italians can appear Middle Eastern, the some of them. But, unlike you Mr. Olive Skin, I don't cry about it! We Italians look diverse but at least we are proud of our heritage. All you cry about is "European this, European that". :picard1:

The photos I saw in the photos of Italy is not seen in Spain, sorry, it was everything, the color of the skin, the faces.

It confuses everything.

Modern Spaniards respect the rest of cultures from anywhere but we openly refuse to have anything to do with North Africa. We don't care about the maps you invent, everything for you do not put us in subjects that are not ours.

Eurafricanid
03-11-2023, 12:37 AM

If France is western, so is Spain, though. Spaniards are basically southern French, but altered by Roman interaction (btw the Romans brought that North African DNA to Iberia, and with NA, comes SSA).
This image's graphics are overblown, especially in the SSA part, this is a quote from the same study, "Contrary to past observations, Sub-Saharan ancestry is detected at <1% in Europe, with the exception of the Canary Islands.", also, as you can see the Eastern Mediterramean Europeans, have more "Near Eastern" DNA (from Qatar and Egypt), compared to Iberians, which have much lower levels of it.

Eurafricanid
03-11-2023, 12:42 AM
I'm proudly a nw euromutt american citizen, I don't have any baboon ancestors, but you'll do:

Niggah you even carry an E1b1. By the way, I am blonder than your hispanic "blonde" types you post everyday without getting a well deserved ban.

This Haplogroup is widespread in Europe:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118235&d=1675897445

Marshall Theodore
03-11-2023, 12:46 AM

I think you should know the difference between having shared ancestors with some group and being descendant of this group, or do you really think North Caucasians have some type of Sub-Saharan stock?

Moreover, this study is outdated, its from 2013 and its useless, unless you use it for trolling purpose.

Marshall Theodore
03-11-2023, 12:50 AM
The administrator of this forum also carries an E1b1.

Odelia
03-11-2023, 01:01 AM
This Haplogroup is widespread in Europe:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118235&d=1675897445
Yet its oddly high in among north africans, followed by med islanders particularly south italians. It's only evenly and lightly spread and patchy within the rest of europe.

If France is western, so is Spain, though. Spaniards are basically southern French, but altered by Roman interaction (btw the Romans brought that North African DNA to Iberia, and with NA, comes SSA).
This image's graphics are overblown, especially in the SSA part, this is a quote from the same study, "Contrary to past observations, Sub-Saharan ancestry is detected at <1% in Europe, with the exception of the Canary Islands.", also, as you can see the Eastern Mediterranean Europeans, have more "Near Eastern" DNA (from Qatar and Egypt), compared to Iberians, which have much lower levels of it.
Well duh, we're closer to the near easterners than morrocans so that NE dna in us will make sense.

Eurafricanid
03-11-2023, 01:29 AM
Yet its oddly high in among north africans, followed by med islanders particularly south italians. It's only evenly and lightly spread and patchy within the rest of europe.

Well duh, we're closer to the near easterners than morrocans so that NE dna in us will make sense.

Is Kosovo a North African country?

Marshall Theodore
03-11-2023, 01:35 AM
Is Kosovo a North African country?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb7ilph95m9YOM65naFH_jvKG87f21Y TIBHA&usqp=CAU

Cristiano viejo
03-11-2023, 11:45 PM
Spain is only western because it is in western Europe.

Odelia, the great genius of TA... :rolleyes:

Gallop
03-12-2023, 03:04 AM
Elimina mi foto!

Estoy flipando, cómo se le ocurre publicar mi foto a este tío sin mi permiso. No esperaba que fuera un pedazo de sinvergüenza, conmigo ya está listo, también está denunciado ya.

Gallop
03-12-2023, 03:46 AM
Odelia, la abuelita hippy hace 45 años Miss Líbano, no tiene ganas de foro está noche, debe haber quedado escarmentada. :rotfl: la creadora de opinión "for money" :cool:

Odelia
03-12-2023, 05:53 AM
Odelia, la abuelita hippy hace 45 años Miss Líbano, no tiene ganas de foro está noche, debe haber quedado escarmentada. :rotfl: la creadora de opinión "for money" :cool:
:rolleyes:

Jingle Bell
03-13-2023, 04:15 PM

And what E1b1 proves? That happen since Portugal to Scandinavia, or u think that 10% of Germans have a ssa ancestor?

Marshall Theodore
03-13-2023, 04:18 PM
And what E1b1 proves? That happen since Portugal to Scandinavia, or u think that 10% of Germans have a ssa ancestor?

Its possible nowadays with these waves of african immigrants into Europe.

Cristiano viejo
03-13-2023, 04:20 PM

Even Hitler himself was e1b1.

But this American retard does not seem very smart, forget him.

Jingle Bell
03-13-2023, 04:26 PM
Its possible nowadays with these waves of african immigrants into Europe.

Yeah today most populated cities in Europe are full of Q, E1b1, J1 but that tests always uses full germans or full portugueses in their studys, and even some Full Euros can have non Euro haplogroups like N, Q, J1 . .
haplogroup dont means much and should not be taken too serioulys, a E1b1b Norwergian its a lot more closer to a I1a Norwergian than to a other E1b1a Fulani obviously, haplogroup represent just 2% or less of ur DNA, im full SSA by Haplogroups but im just 45% by Autossonomical, its should be taken as a curiosity not a important thing, Finns have a LOT of N and Q but they are 92%+ Euro.

Nicolaus
04-13-2023, 01:37 PM

https://dmmillerauthor.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/dna-testing-and-what-the-percentages-mean.jpg?w=700

well it's obvious because the wanting to resemble the north-western europeans, they are the cradle of the civilization, since at least 3 centuries, meanwhile the east mediterrenean area is a shithole, is it so difficult to understand?

Florstadt
10-05-2023, 07:58 AM

True

Odelia
10-06-2023, 01:43 AM
well it's obvious because the wanting to resemble the north-western europeans, they are the cradle of the civilization, since at least 3 centuries, meanwhile the east mediterrenean area is a shithole, is it so difficult to understand?
Is this sarcasm or plain stupidity? Eastern Mediterranean and the med itself was the cradle of civilization! Lel... Northwestern european countries in the ancient times were run by hut-dwelling savages in misty, sunless forests. That said, yes, today northwestern europe is the most advanced because well technology such as electric heating and the post 18th century industry has helped people live and flourish there. Every nation & region has its time really...