PDA

View Full Version : Classify another boy from Castilla y León

Gallop
03-02-2023, 07:10 PM
Daniel Ibáñez Castilla y Léon

https://www.atleticovalladolid.es/imagenes/noticiassello/109-dani-cabecera.jpg

https://www.bmciudaddemalaga.com/upload/images/DANIEL-IBANEZ-RENOVADO.jpg

https://piks.eldesmarque.com/thumbs/680/bin/2020/05/15/daniel_ibanez_tecnico_del_trops_malaga_foto_trops_ malaga_001.jpg

Marshall Theodore
03-02-2023, 08:40 PM
Atlantid + Brunn

Odelia
03-02-2023, 11:24 PM
Another depigmented Ashkenazi looking iberian type.

Depig. Alpine med with dinaro med tendencies. Passes as italian easily and is kinda cute!

Gallop
03-02-2023, 11:25 PM
Another depigmented Ashkenazi looking iberian type.

Depig. Alpine med with dinaro med tendencies. Passes as italian easily and is kinda cute!

If it looks like Henry VIII

NSXD60
03-02-2023, 11:36 PM
Robust Med/Ashkenazi blend, sorta looks like young Chris Penn in the movie Reservoir Dogs.

Gallop
03-02-2023, 11:48 PM
Robust Med/Ashkenazi blend, sorta looks like young Chris Penn in the movie Reservoir Dogs.

Odelia already set the guidelines with "Askenazi" and the sheeple follow him.

If Odelia knows what she is doing.... :café:

Many are watching; even if they don't have an opinion, have you thought about it? :rotfl:

Never!

Odelia
03-02-2023, 11:56 PM

Many are watching; even if they don't have an opinion, have you thought about it? :rotfl:

Never!
But yet you have no problem with "nordic" and "atlantid" being thrown around here. ;)

I've seen your photos, Gallop. You looked nice and elegant. And you looked more Ashkenazi than atlantid or nordic. You reminded me of Jewish American actors, rather than your nordic looking friends that you post here. I find it very sad that you have this inferiority complex. :picard1:

NSXD60
03-03-2023, 12:01 AM

Never!

And that's your misrepresenting-cherry on top? Pockets must be oozing with them by now.

Gallop
03-03-2023, 12:14 AM
But yet you have no problem with "nordic" and "atlantid" being thrown around here. ;)

I've seen your photos, Gallop. You looked nice and elegant. And you looked more Ashkenazi than atlantid or nordic. You reminded me of Jewish American actors, rather than your nordic looking friends that you post here. I find it very sad that you have this inferiority complex. :picard1:

I think it's great, now you see all Spaniards as Askenazis. Today you play Askenazi, ok very well, tomorrow what will you play? hehehe.

If it is that every day you invent something to distract the public's attention to the Spanish classification threads. :guiño

Tell me which Askenazi actors I look like for God's sake, you just inflated my ego.

Odelia
03-03-2023, 12:28 AM
I think it's great, now you see all Spaniards as Askenazis. Today you play Askenazi, ok very well, tomorrow what will you play? hehehe.

If it is that every day you invent something to distract the public's attention to the Spanish classification threads. :guiño

Tell me which Askenazi actors I look like for God's sake, you just inflated my ego.
When it comes to Ashkenazi, I play. But when it comes to nordic and atlantid, you don't think anything. Okay, tomorrow I will play with Egyptid. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say you look like them, but you look similar to them: Robert Downey Jr, Harvey Keitel, Dustin Hoffman, Sean Penn...A mishmash of them. Nothing to do with inflating or deflating your ego. American Jews are very popular, so we see them everywhere and we make comparison.

But ANYONE can be Jewish. They are so diverse, because they have mixed with Europeans, you know:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sYAOh0WR9w8/Tb42kvvGoiI/AAAAAAAAB5A/T6vatUakWC4/s1600/Beautiful+People.jpg