PDA

View Full Version : Putin or Biden? Who gets your vote?

Loki
03-03-2023, 06:55 PM
If you were eligible to vote, and these two gentlemen were the only two options...who would you pick?

Loki
03-03-2023, 06:57 PM
https://youtu.be/QzjHhe0gyRM

alnortedelsur
03-03-2023, 07:10 PM
Putin all the way.

Putin is a patriotic leader who loves his own country and people, with authentic speeches, calling things by their name, while Biden is a fraud, like all the puppet politicians with speeches read with empty words, who serve the interests of the world elites, and not their people.

Biden, among other things, instead of visiting the town of New Palestine (majority white town in Ohio. And don't forget that whites are the MAJORITY of this country) where the ecological disaster took place, to show solidarity to its people, he went to Ukraine to support the side that represents globalism and oppose to Russia, that counterbalances that anti-white globalism. If the ecologic disaster had happened in a mostly black town (when blacks are MINORITY in this country) things would have been very different. He is a traitor to his own people.

Smeagol
03-04-2023, 03:44 AM
Joe Biden stole an election, pretends to be Catholic, and hates white people.

Smeagol
03-04-2023, 03:45 AM
Putin all the way.

Putin is a patriotic leader who loves his own country and people, with authentic speeches, calling things by their name, while Biden is a fraud, like all the puppet politicians with speeches read with empty words, who serve the interests of the world elites, and not their people.

Biden, among other things, instead of visiting the town of New Palestine (majority white town in Ohio. And don't forget that whites are the MAJORITY of this country) where the ecological disaster took place, to show solidarity to its people, he went to Ukraine to support the side that represents globalism and oppose to Russia, that counterbalances that anti-white globalism. If the ecologic disaster had happened in a mostly black town (when blacks are MINORITY in this country) things would have been very different. He is a traitor to his own people.

Terrible to realize that if you're white in America, your president doesn't value your life and wants you replaced.

frankhammer
03-04-2023, 04:14 AM
Biden. In 4 years he will voted out or dead.

There is little one man can do in that time without an absolute majority in a democracy, that cannot be undone.

Anglo-Celtic
03-04-2023, 04:27 AM
Joe Biden stole an election, pretends to be Catholic, and hates white people.

He likes White regressives. He detests Black conservatives because "they ain't Black".

Smaland
05-15-2023, 01:46 PM
If possible, I would vote for a 3rd-party candidate; otherwise, I wouldn't vote.

Biden and his handlers are Chinese puppets, while Putin is a Soviet dictator.

Blondie
05-15-2023, 01:48 PM
Putin by far, its not even question.

Victor
05-15-2023, 01:51 PM
Putin is a Soviet dictator.

Dude, I understand that someone may love or hate Putin, but what's exactly "Soviet" about Russia or Putin? I read it frequently here, but still can't get what's Soviet around me xD

Lisyonok
05-15-2023, 04:44 PM
Putin.

Putin is not perfect, but much better than Biden, for many reasons.

Incal
05-15-2023, 06:28 PM
OK, you won boss. It'd be Putin.

Petalpusher
05-15-2023, 06:57 PM
Anything is better than a guy who forgets who his wife is. Any clown.