PDA

View Full Version : Classify 5 Individuals of Andalusian Region

Gallop
03-09-2023, 09:56 AM
1-Marta Santolalla Desde Andalucía

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C4E03AQE6jsozBzXe0w/profile-displayphoto-shrink_800_800/0/1549450453486?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=S9_mQyfdepyzsxh733Hqv_dhqxzFhWXDDgB9Dc1O2lY

2-Susana Pedrero Desde Andalucía

http://www.lapalmacofradiera.org/lpc/2016/febrero/presentacioncartellpcyvielogio/14.jpg

3-Estela Cazorla From Andalusia.

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C4D03AQExtnGIf7XCqA/profile-displayphoto-shrink_800_800/0/1618997790239?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=wzzxqV3Q7Ug_9Zt9FVYqVymMlBwrDBkdF162WxF1PV8

4-Teresa González From Andalusia

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C5603AQGONcaPTl-X8A/profile-displayphoto-shrink_800_800/0/1585218249634?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=vY6N31Iuli33GVJpD5rjEzJPRLWVzdxaZJrPewVCg5g

5-Félix Ángel Grande From Andalusia

https://facsoc.ujaen.es/sites/centro_facsoc/files/styles/contact_photo/public/uploads/FELIX%20GRANDE_1.jpg?itok=neXaz9K5

Cristiano viejo
03-09-2023, 10:43 AM
Oliverio nightmare thread.

Gallop
03-10-2023, 02:35 AM
Classifications please!

Odelia
03-10-2023, 04:05 AM
Oliverio nightmare thread.
You can also say odelio nightmare thread because these threads are honestly beginning to terrify me :rolleyes:

ecptr
03-10-2023, 05:11 AM
This reminds me of pictures with light-eyed Afghans from the National Geographic.

https://i.natgeofe.com/n/d94216e5-eaf6-437b-bc10-1070de09461f/05-sharbat-gula-house_3x4.jpg

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-de4beba03a8e700ad0860ef97a045808-lq

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-019bb4f4bf16c270772f2ab6fca37f9e.webp

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3f/ce/2e/3fce2e54013b020f2866ff0a6836e0bc.jpg

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000078810824-8g59r4-t500x500.jpg

Xacal
03-10-2023, 06:23 AM
1. Norid + Subnordid
2. Berid + Atlantid
3. Alpine-Med
4. Atlantid + CM
5. Norid

alnortedelsur
03-10-2023, 06:34 AM
This reminds me of pictures with light-eyed Afghans from the National Geographic.

With the difference that light Spaniards like those of the OP aren't exceptional for Spain like those light Afghans are for Afghanistan. No even close.

Not saying with this that Spaniards like those are the norm, but they aren't uncommon either.

Gallop
03-10-2023, 11:23 AM

You can't remember him because those Afghans don't look like Westerners and Spain is the West, look for another country in Europe to compare those Afghans. And respect Spain, you are in a European forum and you are not.

Gallop
03-10-2023, 11:25 AM
You can also say odelio nightmare thread because these threads are honestly beginning to terrify me :rolleyes:

What terrifies him is that they will be shown derails all his plans and years of work to displace Spain from Europe.

Gallicus
03-10-2023, 02:50 PM
It would be funny to report these threads to the people posted by OP. That a weirdo spends his time fetishizing them on a remote forum would probably creep them out.

Gallop
03-10-2023, 03:21 PM
With the difference that light Spaniards like those of the OP aren't exceptional for Spain like those light Afghans are for Afghanistan. No even close.

Not saying with this that Spaniards like those are the norm, but they aren't uncommon either.

Dear Andalusia is a clear-eyed factory, don't you see the compilations and publications. I was not here, but for many decades except for some rare exception and sporadically the Spaniards or the alleged defenders of Spain have and have been too lukewarm with Andalusia, now the reality has come to the fore or do not you see how some bark? Don't you feel a certain tingle when you see them barking?

Oliver109
03-10-2023, 06:29 PM
1st one is very nice looking, dinaro med and borreby, actually passes in Scandinavia and the UK, the rest look very woggish, not a nightmare thread sorry guys.

alnortedelsur
03-10-2023, 06:39 PM
Dear Andalusia is a clear-eyed factory, don't you see the compilations and publications. I was not here, but for many decades except for some rare exception and sporadically the Spaniards or the alleged defenders of Spain have and have been too lukewarm with Andalusia, now the reality has come to the fore or do not you see how some bark? Don't you feel a certain tingle when you see them barking?

I agree Andalusia has its decent share of light/blondish and light eyed people. As I have said many times, I had a female boss back in Spain who was Andalusian, and she was blond, blue eyed, and brachy (not the stereotypical horse face that some people have in mind about Spaniards) that made her look like she could perfectly be the sister of Donald Trump. That without mentioning many other light (blondish/light eyed and very light skinned) Andalusians that I have met through my life.

Oliver109
03-10-2023, 06:47 PM
I agree Andalusia has its decent share of light/blondish and light eyed people. As I have said many times, I had a female boss back in Spain who was Andalusian, and she was blond, blue eyed, and brachy (not the stereotypical horse face that some people have in mind about Spaniards) that made her look like she could perfectly be the sister of Donald Trump. That without mentioning many other light (blondish/light eyed and very light skinned) Andalusians that I have met through my life.

Southern Spain is actually lighter than parts of central and western Spain, C'V's thread from Albacete was particularly brunet for example. the Nordics have always gone to the centres of civilisation, it is why southern England is also more nordic than parts of the midlands and the north.

vader
03-10-2023, 09:43 PM
You can't remember him because those Afghans don't look like Westerners and Spain is the West, look for another country in Europe to compare those Afghans. And respect Spain, you are in a European forum and you are not.

Nah man Spain is in the middle east what do you mean???

One thing to find and publish a smaller subgroup of individuals with light features... who pass in the northern fringes of europe... and another for it to be the reality. I can do the same with Afghanistan.

Eurafricanid
03-10-2023, 10:24 PM
1- Norid + Subnordid, Alpine-leaning
2- Alpinized Berid + Atlantid
3- North Atlantid + Alpine(+ Fake-looking tan)
4- Trønder-Med
5- Norid + Hallstatt

Marshall Theodore
03-10-2023, 11:33 PM
Gallopoids and Viejoids

Odelia
03-11-2023, 12:00 AM
Why do only Spaniards cry about being European? Because they know, much like the northeastern Euro-mongoloids, they're the least European Europeans compared to other Europeans? That's why you and Cristiano burn when we bring up swarthy Spaniards because we're exposing your ultimate fear? And that's why your individual are usually blonde Spaniards, to show how European you can look? Because, deep inside, you know clearly well that having a Nordic and Atlantid appearance is the emblematic European look, right? So, by your logic, Austrians, Germans, Poles, Brits and Irish are the true Europeans, because they posses light features. You just ostracized half of Spain here, because half of you are dark haired and dark eyed! :bored:

Also, you are a westerner in the sense that your country is in western European. Are Moroccans and Mauritanians westerners too, because they're in western Africa? Your logic is absurd! :picard2:

Gallop
03-11-2023, 12:24 AM
1st one is very nice looking, dinaro med and borreby, actually passes in Scandinavia and the UK, the rest look very woggish, not a nightmare thread sorry guys.

You mean her? not bad girl, I prefer more atlantic.

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C4E03AQE6jsozBzXe0w/profile-displayphoto-shrink_800_800/0/1549450453486?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=S9_mQyfdepyzsxh733Hqv_dhqxzFhWXDDgB9Dc1O2lY

Communicate it to CV he always says it's your nightmare.

Gallop
03-11-2023, 12:26 AM
1- Norid + Subnordid, Alpine-leaning
2- Alpinized Berid + Atlantid
3- North Atlantid + Alpine(+ Fake-looking tan)
4- Trønder-Med
5- Norid + Hallstatt

The tanning 3 is noticeable that it is with cream, for the hippy granny it must be because of the NA

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C4D03AQExtnGIf7XCqA/profile-displayphoto-shrink_800_800/0/1618997790239?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=wzzxqV3Q7Ug_9Zt9FVYqVymMlBwrDBkdF162WxF1PV8

Gallop
03-11-2023, 12:34 AM
Why do only Spaniards cry about being European? Because they know, much like the northeastern Euro-mongoloids, they're the least European Europeans compared to other Europeans? That's why you and Cristiano burn when we bring up swarthy Spaniards because we're exposing your ultimate fear? And that's why your individual are usually blonde Spaniards, to show how European you can look? Because, deep inside, you know clearly well that having a Nordic and Atlantid appearance is the emblematic European look, right? So, by your logic, Austrians, Germans, Poles, Brits and Irish are the true Europeans, because they posses light features. You just ostracized half of Spain here, because half of you are dark haired and dark eyed! :bored:

Also, you are a westerner in the sense that your country is in western European. Are Moroccans and Mauritanians westerners too, because they're in western Africa? Your logic is absurd! :picard2:

You are totally mistaken, I have been very surprised with pictures of Austrians, Belgians or French, I have even laughed and I didn't even want to comment so that no one would feel annoyed, you know I hate mockery for physical reasons.

What do we have to do with Moroccans and Mauritanians, nothing, they are them and we are us, my best wishes, what can I say, two worlds apart.

I think you just don't get the point.

Eurafricanid
03-11-2023, 12:55 AM

Don't you realize, that Iberian phenotypes are very similar to more northern ones, just with dark hair and eyes? Bruh, if you put light hair and eyes in almost every Iberian, they're going to look Northwestern European, so yes, Iberians are indeed western Euros and look western Euro. That's why they (Gallop and CV) can have these giant waves of Northwestern-looking Iberians.

Odelia
03-11-2023, 01:06 AM
Don't you realize, that Iberian phenotypes are very similar to more northern ones, just with dark hair and eyes? Bruh, if you put light hair and eyes in almost every Iberian, they're going to look Northwestern European, so yes, Iberians are indeed western Euros and look western Euro. That's why they (Gallop and CV) can have these giant waves of Northwestern-looking Iberians.
What are you talking about man! I've always argued that Iberians look western European, much like the French and English but different colouring, whereas Greeks on the other end of the spectrum begin to look more slavic/eastern european. Race is a gradient. But this thread is about the pigmentation and coloring of Spaniards, not how "western" they look! Stop being a Gallop apologetic over me now! I don't need that toady shit! :picard1:

Eurafricanid
03-11-2023, 01:33 AM
What are you talking about man! I've always argued that Iberians look western European, much like the French and English but different colouring, whereas Greeks on the other end of the spectrum begin to look more slavic/eastern european. Race is a gradient. But this thread is about the pigmentation and coloring of Spaniards, not how "western" they look! Stop being a Gallop apologetic over me now! I don't need that toady shit! :picard1:

I agree though, but I feel like you're all over the place, sometimes with Spain :rolleyes:, because of this:

"Why do only Spaniards cry about being European? Because they know, much like the northeastern Euro-mongoloids, they're the least European Europeans compared to other Europeans?"

"Also, you are a westerner in the sense that your country is in western European. Are Moroccans and Mauritanians westerners too, because they're in western Africa? Your logic is absurd!".

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2023, 12:53 AM
It would be funny to report these threads to the people posted by OP. That a weirdo spends his time fetishizing them on a remote forum would probably creep them out.
Not funnier that reporting your threads to the people that you post.

You look like a black compared with them.

Southern Spain is actually lighter than parts of central and western Spain, C'V's thread from Albacete was particularly brunet for example. the Nordics have always gone to the centres of civilisation, it is why southern England is also more nordic than parts of the midlands and the north.
Albacete is Southern Spain, analphabet, storyteller :lol:

Why do only Spaniards cry about being European? Because they know, much like the northeastern Euro-mongoloids, they're the least European Europeans compared to other Europeans?
Really? how Romanians are more Europeans than Spaniards? what about Greeks or Albanians or Bulgarians etc? or Italians? or your dear Nordics? tell me please.

Odelia
03-12-2023, 05:51 AM
Really? how Romanians are more Europeans than Spaniards? what about Greeks or Albanians or Bulgarians etc? or Italians? or your dear Nordics? tell me please.
They all have outlying types too, not just spaniards. But one of them cry about it, we know which... :thumb001:

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2023, 04:54 PM
They all have outlying types too, not just spaniards. But one of them cry about it, we know which... :thumb001:

Ajá... so Spaniards are the least Europeans of them just because I post blonde blue eyed Spaniards... excellent theory typical of a mental indigent :pound:

Oliver109
03-12-2023, 05:43 PM
Not funnier that reporting your threads to the people that you post.

You look like a black compared with them.

Albacete is Southern Spain, analphabet, storyteller :lol:

Nonsense, i am paler than nearly all of them, especially the blonde chick, even Scandinavians are often swarthier than me, very swarthy infact.

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2023, 06:06 PM
Nonsense, i am paler than nearly all of them, especially the blonde chick, even Scandinavians are often swarthier than me, very swarthy infact.

:lol:

Gallop
03-13-2023, 02:48 AM
1-Marta Santolalla Desde Andalucía

2-Susana Pedrero Desde Andalucía

http://www.lapalmacofradiera.org/lpc/2016/febrero/presentacioncartellpcyvielogio/14.jpg

3-Estela Cazorla From Andalusia.

4-Teresa González From Andalusia

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C5603AQGONcaPTl-X8A/profile-displayphoto-shrink_800_800/0/1585218249634?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=vY6N31Iuli33GVJpD5rjEzJPRLWVzdxaZJrPewVCg5g

5-Félix Ángel Grande From Andalusia

https://facsoc.ujaen.es/sites/centro_facsoc/files/styles/contact_photo/public/uploads/FELIX%20GRANDE_1.jpg?itok=neXaz9K5

More Opinions of Classifications please!

Odelia
03-13-2023, 04:35 AM
Ajá... so Spaniards are the least Europeans of them just because I post blonde blue eyed Spaniards... excellent theory typical of a mental indigent :pound:
So only blonde, blue eyed people are the real Europeans? Who's the mental midget now...

Cristiano viejo
03-13-2023, 03:35 PM
So only blonde, blue eyed people are the real Europeans? Who's the mental midget now...

It is YOU who thinks so, and that is why you complain about these threads.