PDA

View Full Version : Punishment for Race mixing is death?

Mortimer
03-12-2023, 07:14 AM
Was that really like that back then, or that is a movie only with hyped up drama? I mean I heard of lynchings by the KKK but I always thought it was for murder or rape, not for race mixing only?

Watch at 11.00 minute there is the lynching scene. They asked him "Are you the father of that abomination" and then they say the punishment for that is death penalty, but because he had a white friend, he got away with only his "tongue" being cut off, the white friend had to choose whether its his balls, his tongue or his eyes, and the white friend said tongue, and saved his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDKSWiYr9Fc&t=23s

Smeagol
03-12-2023, 08:36 AM
In Mississippi back then? Yeah, the Klan probably would have lynched him.

Mortimer
03-12-2023, 10:04 AM
In Mississippi back then? Yeah, the Klan probably would have lynched him.

To be honest, I think that is horrible. Good that is not like that anymore. I was upset mentally and depressed after watching that movie, but it was really a good movie, best part were last 30 minutes, there were periods which were boring though.

Incal
03-12-2023, 12:37 PM
Death punishment should be deserved to people who don't work IMO.

Mortimer
03-12-2023, 12:40 PM

You dont work and never worked. I worked in the past. You never worked.

Incal
03-12-2023, 01:01 PM
You dont work and never worked. I worked in the past. You never worked.

Half a shift HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

capocannoniere
03-12-2023, 01:10 PM

mortimer:
https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-02-2018/NJugao.gif (/gif/tiran-una-pala-en-medio-de-reunion-y-hombres-salen-corriendo-NJugao)

Incal
03-12-2023, 01:21 PM
mortimer:
https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-02-2018/NJugao.gif (/gif/tiran-una-pala-en-medio-de-reunion-y-hombres-salen-corriendo-NJugao)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mortimer
03-12-2023, 01:34 PM

No I worked at several places, for months and years.

Mortimer
03-12-2023, 01:43 PM

Also I do not know what "triggered you" to attack me because I never implied or said I want or believe in death penalty for race mixing. Did you even understood the thread? I think it was horrible back then.

Kriptc06
03-12-2023, 01:49 PM
What the point of this thread?

Foghorn
03-12-2023, 01:50 PM
Funny thing is that the very idols of these people could not keep their tool in their pants when some hot shanty slave came around.
Literally, birth of race-mixing came when white master race slave owners realized how good it was.

Mortimer
03-12-2023, 01:51 PM
What the point of this thread?

The point is that I watched this movie and it made me upset, it was disturbing and i share it. Why there has to be any specific point besides the obvious, and the OP? Do you think there is a secret point or something? I dont understand?

Incal
03-12-2023, 01:52 PM
Also I do not know what "triggered you" to attack me because I never implied or said I want or believe in death penalty for race mixing. Did you even understood the thread? I think it was horrible back then.

I'm not attacking you kiddo I just want you to be a better person so go out and work it.