PDA

View Full Version : Six-fingered brides

Salty Ears
03-12-2023, 01:15 PM
Six-fingered brides were very common before the revolution in the Vyatka province - it was believed that such women were more economic and handy, this is generally a common mutation, found in 1 out of 500 newborns - but an extra finger is now usually amputated in the maternity hospital.

According to the Doctor of biological Sciences Sergey Savelyev (who receives a lot of criticism), there were 5 or 7 villages in the Vyatka province with a six-fingered population due to such selection, while the first Russian magazine dedicated to eugenics was published there.

Can you imagine creating a family, a relationship with a six-fingered person, or is it an aesthetically unpleasant feature, an ugliness for you?

Salty Ears
03-12-2023, 01:25 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/7hq7g4GH/Ul-SXt-X62-Jr4.jpg

This was well known among the broad masses of the people; there was a six-fingered village in the Grodno province, and brides and grooms were very valued in the district, as they gave six-fingered offspring, which exempted them from military service

Cybele
03-12-2023, 02:16 PM
Can you imagine creating a family, a relationship with a six-fingered person, or is it an aesthetically unpleasant feature, an ugliness for you?

More than the aesthetics, I wonder how much polydactyly affects negatively the quality of life an individual like in performing manual tasks for e.g. or that of his/her children (if they inherit it). And if it is associated with other symptoms/ genetic conditions.
In here, is not common and there was no such thing as actively selecting partners with polydactyly for reproduction. So, the chances of meeting such a man and start a family with him would be low.

Salty Ears
12-20-2023, 01:50 PM
Bump

Tradra
12-20-2023, 01:51 PM
Nephilim genes, do not breed with.

Mr.G
12-20-2023, 01:58 PM
https://i.imgur.com/BfUwZud.gif

Petalpusher
12-20-2023, 02:34 PM
So where do you put the ring on those

tropicalslavic
12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
God I'm sorry but I don't think I could mentally work past that.

Vessna
12-21-2023, 02:21 AM
If I really like the person, it would not bother me. I don’t see it as ugliness, just a peculiar feature.

Anglo-Celtic
12-21-2023, 02:29 AM
Watch out for the shoplifters. They might do six finger discounts.

Loki
12-21-2023, 03:17 AM
Nephilim genes, do not breed with.

Correct.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4113151/#:~:text=The%20name%20of%20Goliath's%20third,21%3A 20%2D21).

Goliath, the Gittite, is the most well known giant in the Bible. He is described as ‘a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, whose height was six cubits and a span’ (Samuel 17:4). From Samuel and Chronicles, we have drawn Goliath's pedigree. A literal interpretation of the verses suggests that his brother and three sons were also of giant stature. The name of Goliath's third son does not appear in the Bible, so we have named him Exadactylus as it was said that ‘he had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes’ (Samuel 21:20-21). Goliath's family tree is suggestive of a hereditary autosomal dominant pituitary gene, such as AIP.

Victor
12-21-2023, 03:24 AM
Correct.

But there were no Nephilims or their descendants on the Ark of Noah. Goliath had Rephaite ancestry, Canaanite people group.

Loki
12-21-2023, 03:37 PM
But there were no Nephilims or their descendants on the Ark of Noah. Goliath had Rephaite ancestry, Canaanite people group.

Bible passages suggest there were some giants after the flood, too. Where exactly they came from is not certain.

Genesis 6:

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

What does "and after that" mean? Could it mean that more Nephilim were created after the flood, in a more limited sense, like the Rephaim giants?