PDA

View Full Version : Classify MORO From MADRID

Gallop
03-15-2023, 07:17 PM
Víctor Moro From Madrid

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C4D03AQEkIOwMDdFJtw/profile-displayphoto-shrink_800_800/0/1661774082045?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=oPg3jSHNvMEnTphye8ODm7hDEAfmhy_6ZLNH4bL7GzQ

:)

Beowulf
03-15-2023, 07:21 PM
Faelid+med i think

Oliver109
03-15-2023, 07:21 PM
Name is very appropiate because he looks like a Moor, med with minor faelid and borreby

Gallop
03-15-2023, 07:27 PM
Name is very appropiate because he looks like a Moor, med with minor faelid and borreby

He does not look like a Moor at all and is another example that in Spain surnames do not work for ethnicities.

Xacal
03-15-2023, 07:32 PM
Faelid + Nordo-Med

Oliver109
03-15-2023, 07:34 PM
He does not look like a Moor at all and is another example that in Spain surnames do not work for ethnicities.

He is dark, he is not like an unaltered Scandinavian, men like him most definitely exist in N Africa and the middle east.

Hellenas
03-15-2023, 07:35 PM

LOL!

Marshall Theodore
03-15-2023, 07:38 PM
Moor?

Gallop
03-15-2023, 07:39 PM
He is dark, he is not like an unaltered Scandinavian, men like him most definitely exist in N Africa and the middle east.

Not at all, he is luminous, a Scandinavian in Spain would be like him. Dark is another thing, I imagine that there you will have real dark races. His tone is correct, he does not have to have a Mongolian tone.

Tone and structure in both directions make a difference, whether it is very clear with a non-European structure or the reverse and degrees. All the demands are not going to be for the Spaniards, we can also demand for other European latitudes an adequate structure for Europe, however clear it may be. We are learning a lot lately and we are seeing mongolism.

Gallop
03-15-2023, 07:49 PM
Moor?

You have a very comfortable position here. Show us a random photo with people from any street in your city or town, surprise us with what you see every day. :D You are not even European

Jingle Bell
03-15-2023, 07:50 PM
Visigothic

Marshall Theodore
03-15-2023, 07:51 PM
You have a very comfortable position here. Show us a random photo with people from any street in your city or town, surprise us with what you see every day. :D You are not even European

Calm down wog, i was referring to his surname that means something non-good.

Gallop
03-15-2023, 07:55 PM
Calm down wog, i was referring to his surname who means something non-good.

I am not going to calm down, publish people from your country, what do you see every day in your country? You have a very comfortable position here deciding about Spaniards giving one of lime and another of sand, you are neither Spanish nor European, I would like to see the people around you as they are, surprise us or scare us or both.

Marshall Theodore

Marshall Theodore
03-15-2023, 07:56 PM
I am not going to calm down, publish people from your country, what do you see every day in your country? You have a very comfortable position here deciding about Spaniards giving one of lime and another of sand, you are neither Spanish nor European, I would like to see the people around you as they are, surprise us or scare us or both.

It seems i've touched a nerve :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gallop
03-15-2023, 08:02 PM
It seems i've touched a nerve :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You haven't touched anything, you're like a limp fly comfortably in all the Spanish threads putting shit when not scavenging to resurrect Spanish threads. You what do you have to do with Spain? you are not Spanish, you are not European, you touch the balls of Spaniards all the time. It wouldn't be bad to see how people around you are, scare us!

You create confusion about Spaniards and you are not Spanish, you have nothing to do with Spain, you can only know about Spain from the press, you neither know Spaniards nor know how we work.

Show us your people, come on!

Marshall Theodore
03-15-2023, 08:06 PM
You haven't touched anything, you're like a limp fly comfortably in all the Spanish threads putting shit when not scavenging to resurrect Spanish threads. You what do you have to do with Spain? you are not Spanish, you are not European, you touch the balls of Spaniards all the time. It wouldn't be bad to see how people around you are, scare us!

You create confusion about Spaniards and you are not Spanish, you have nothing to do with Spain, you can only know about Spain from the press, you neither know Spaniards nor know how we work.

Do you really think i do it for your people? LOL

i do it for myself, my ancestors, not for complexed swarthies like you who licks nordid blondish balls in every new thread, comrade hehehe.

Marshall Theodore
03-15-2023, 08:08 PM
That's what happends when you spend your time defending hispanic dagos like him and christiano taco bell. They are part of the most toxic minority of this website.

lmao, i dont spend my time defending him or some complexed member here, but myself, obviously because i've Iberian background.

I dont give a shit to gitanos.

Gallop
03-15-2023, 08:11 PM
Do you really think i do it for your people? LOL

i do it for myself, my ancestors, not for complexed swarthies like you who licks nordid blondish balls in every new thread, comrade hehehe.

You are not Spanish or European, you do not live in Spain, you are not Spanish and I would like to know what ethnicities you relate to, but you must not even be interested in them since you spend your life in Spanish threads putting shit.

Gallop
03-15-2023, 08:12 PM
That's what happends when you spend your time defending hispanic dagos like him and christiano taco bell. They are part of the most toxic minority of this website.

I4iot I am not Hispanic American. I am European which you are not. You don't know how toxic I can be to bad people.

You think you are going to humiliate me, you would have to be born 20 times.

Marshall Theodore
03-15-2023, 08:12 PM
You are not Spanish or European, you do not live in Spain, you are not Spanish and I would like to know what ethnicities you relate to, but you must not even be interested in them since you spend your life in Spanish threads putting shit.

:lol00001::lol00001::lol00001:

Gallop
03-15-2023, 08:23 PM
Oh but YOU ARE a textbook dago oldman, my shit is way lighter than your hair, and I'm a god damm WASP here in the USA, you really think I care about being an "european" like you? Nigger please

you are, you are... bla bla bla another easy chair

And what are you, who are you... I will tell you: You are nobody! and you can never be like me, you can only admire me.

Beowulf
03-15-2023, 08:45 PM
:popcorn:

gixajo
03-15-2023, 09:14 PM
:hiding:

Gallop
03-16-2023, 01:39 AM
De Madriz al cielo!

Odelia
03-16-2023, 05:01 AM
lmao, i dont spend my time defending him or some complexed member here, but myself, obviously because i've Iberian background.

I dont give a shit to gitanos.
To be fair, you share half of his notions and in turn you embolden complexed "muh europeanz" weirdos in the likes of him, Hellenas and Cristiano, even inadvertently. You're Brazilian of portuguese descent right?

Kenshiro
03-16-2023, 09:48 AM
It's funny to see how every thread turns into vulgar racism, congrats guys, however the boy in the photo has the classic Iberian eye cut, a really nice eye cut sincerely according to my tastes, which I think is a west med characteristic, so I would say nordo-west med

Marshall Theodore
03-16-2023, 10:11 AM
To be fair, you share half of his notions and in turn you embolden complexed "muh europeanz" weirdos in the likes of him, Hellenas and Cristiano, even inadvertently. You're Brazilian of portuguese descent right?

1/2 North Portuguese/Galician, 1/4 Basque and 1/4 North Italian.

Beowulf
03-16-2023, 10:46 AM
It's funny to see how every thread turns into vulgar racism, congrats guys, however the boy in the photo has the classic Iberian eye cut, a really nice eye cut sincerely according to my tastes, which I think is a west med characteristic, so I would say nordo-west med

yeah i agree with that btw about the classification i agree with you with the Med part but he is very CM similar to Faelid, as i commented here i think it would be Faelid + Med

Kenshiro
03-16-2023, 10:48 AM
yeah i agree with that btw about the classification i agree with you with the Med part but he is very CM similar to Faelid, as i commented here i think it would be Faelid + Med

Probably, effective he have strong trait for normal nordo-med, chin in particular

Beowulf
03-16-2023, 10:49 AM
Probably, effective he have strong trait for normal nordo-med

Nordo-med as i know is Atlantid wich usually have a reduced CM if i remeber well but this jawline of this dude is very robust. maybe have some Atlantid in his facial features?

Kenshiro
03-16-2023, 10:53 AM
Nordo-med as i know is Atlantid wich usually have a reduced CM if i remeber well but this jawline of this dude is very robust. maybe have some Atlantid in his facial features?

No, Atlantid have dark hair and light skin with light or Hazel eyes in average, nordo-med have light hair, light or Hazel eyes and skin between nordic and mediterranean in the average, my brother are nordo-med but with dinarization

Beowulf
03-16-2023, 11:04 AM
No, Atlantid have dark hair and light skin with light or Hazel eyes in average, nordo-med have light hair, light or Hazel eyes and skin between nordic and mediterranean in the average, my brother are nordo-med but with dinarization

Then something like this?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?370677-Nordic-Mediterranean&p=7672566

Kenshiro
03-16-2023, 11:26 AM
Then something like this?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?370677-Nordic-Mediterranean&p=7672566

Exactly

Beowulf
03-16-2023, 11:30 AM
Exactly

Then your Brother would be Dinarized Nordic-med

Kenshiro
03-16-2023, 11:32 AM
Then your Brother would be Dinarized Nordic-med
I don't know but i suppose yes, i'm not an very Expert ahah