Slovenia (57.7%) :cool:
Sweden (55.2%)
Denmark (54.7%)
Estonia (53.7%)
Netherlands (53.5%)
Belgium (52.4%)

Incal
03-15-2023, 08:33 PM
I'd like to know the numbers at the US. Must be off the charts.

Alenka
03-15-2023, 08:38 PM
I'd like to know the numbers at the US. Must be off the charts.
https://i.imgur.com/7twvJ8K.jpg

rothaer
03-15-2023, 09:23 PM
Germany is pretty heterogenous in the aspect of out-of-wedlock births. However, note that the two maps do have very different scales!

https://i.imgur.com/U5sSm9P.jpg

Dragoon
03-21-2023, 08:58 AM
These numbers are shameful. All way to high.
Even the best (lowest) figures North Slavs (and a couple others) have it too high.

InmostLight
03-21-2023, 10:36 AM
Aren't the Scandinavian numbers high because they get married super late (like late 30s)? "Births out of wedlock" sounds really scary, yes, but I would assume that Western European women are still having kids within committed relationships, even if not marriage. These countries are secular, so marriage is not always needed. I really don't imagine ICELAND is teeming with fatherless children. As long as the parents are in a stable permanent relationship, marriage or not, the kids will not be affected.

A better metric for assessing broken families would be "percentage of single/non-partnered parents". This map is only useful for quantifying the strength and prominence of the marriage institution. It doesn't necessarily reflect single parenthood or fatherlessness.

Someone sent me this map out of fear recently, and said "ohh that makes sense" after I ecplained it this way. I could always be wrong, though. I sure hope I'm right! Widespread single motherhood is a plague.

InmostLight
03-21-2023, 10:41 AM
Also, check out Based Turkey with the 2.8%. If a Turkish guy tries to leave his kid, the mother's family will track him down and beat him half to death. There are some Eastern things the West could borrow if it truly cared about survival.

InmostLight
03-21-2023, 11:51 AM
One thing is births out of wedlock and the other kids being raised in single parent homes. While the first is a non-issue the later is terrible and a sign of a decadent society.

Exactly! Maps like this can be super misleading when the cartographer is ignorant of (or takes advantage of) the associations people have with the way the topic is labeled.

Gnomepilled
03-21-2023, 12:39 PM
Better more bastards than kids killed in a womb by own parents for not being "planned".

Hektor12
03-21-2023, 02:27 PM
If a Turkish guy tries to leave his kid, the mother's family will track him down and beat him half to death.

I will consider this if i dare to marry a Turkish woman. I feel safe now, thanks for sharing.

Mejgusu
03-21-2023, 03:09 PM
These numbers can be misleading. Morality doesn’t mean anything in Turkey, German numbers show 33% and Turkey nearly 3%, now we could think wow Turks still very traditional. Among this traditional Turks you rather will find some disgusting pervert shit than among Germans.

Personally, I agree that I don’t really think thats a good thing, even I condemn all the hypocrisy among wannabe tradional people, I still have some cultural values which don’t endorse something like that. Neither I care about other families which were founded this way.

Blondie
03-21-2023, 03:28 PM
Nations of bastards:

Iceland (69.4%)
France (62.2%)
Bulgaria (59.6%)
Norway (58.5%)
Portugal (57.9%)
Slovenia (57.7%) :cool:
Sweden (55.2%)
Denmark (54.7%)
Estonia (53.7%)
Netherlands (53.5%)
Belgium (52.4%)

Are you slovenian right? What is the reason in the case of Slovenia? I thought its a conservative country.

rajputprincess
03-21-2023, 03:38 PM
rather than seeing degenerate. We can see it as people getting more independence
In many countries you would become outcast if you have kid's outside of marriage. So women just do abortion there.

It just depend on how you see it

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk

InmostLight
03-21-2023, 03:49 PM
rather than seeing degenerate. We can see it as people getting more independence
In many countries you would become outcast if you have kid's outside of marriage. So women just do abortion there.

It just depend on how you see it

Independence from what?

Petalpusher
03-21-2023, 03:54 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2005/aug/11/childrensservices.uknews

1 in 25 child's father is not the biological father. Shockingly high but not so surprising. I ve seen other estimates somewhere, it's up to 1 in 20 in the US.

"Get the rocks Abdul!"

No wonder, guys like Tate are so popular amongst the young generations. They know there s something fishy with females nowadays.

With that said, i want to use this space to modestly thank all the fathers who take care of my unacknowledged childs around the world.

rajputprincess
03-21-2023, 05:00 PM
Independence from what?I mean they don't need to marry.

Tooting Carmen
03-21-2023, 05:13 PM
Funny how Germany and Italy have lower rates than most other Western Euro nations (including even Ireland).

Hithaeglir
03-21-2023, 06:40 PM
Out of wedlock does not imply that the babies haven't been born in a loving relationship :) Some people may have their first baby quite young and then marry a different person later in life.

Rumata
03-21-2023, 06:59 PM
Some people may have their first baby quite young and then marry a different person later in life.

So the family of the child is still broken.

Mejgusu
03-22-2023, 07:37 PM
So the family of the child is still broken.

Your parents don’t need to be separated for having a broken family.

Rumata
03-22-2023, 07:40 PM
Your parents don’t need to be separated for having a broken family.
True. But the separated parents make a family broken in about 100% of cases.

Adrianv2
03-22-2023, 08:32 PM
Out of wedlock does not imply that the babies haven't been born in a loving relationship :) Some people may have their first baby quite young and then marry a different person later in life.

The more important metric is are the mother and father under the same roof raising the children. Personally I would like to see a movement against people going to government to get a license to get married. You should never need a license from government to get married. Frankly it's none of government's business.

Sebastianus Rex
03-22-2023, 11:02 PM
Kind of irrelevant nowadays since many couples chose not to marry because they pay less taxes, yeap the system is all screwed up on purpose.

Far worse is the rate of abortions, to have children is always good and certainly not shameful, killing babies without a medical condition is shameful and a horrible crime:
https://abort-report.eu/wp-content/uploads/Abort-Report_Europe-Fig21rev2-298.jpg

A big problem in Russia too although the government has taken measures to revert the abortion culture in the country:
https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-plan-reduce-abortions/31473124.html

capocannoniere
03-23-2023, 12:01 AM
Most of my cousin's children, and my future nephew, are born out of wedlock, not because everyone's a slut but because people have been marrying much later and sometimes never doing so.

Rumata
03-23-2023, 03:34 AM
the abortion culture

Rumata
03-23-2023, 03:37 AM
Everybody knows that Russian govt is for all the good and against all the evil. Needless to mention it in parts.