PDA

View Full Version : How to maintain a healthy unemployment/life balance?

Occiput in Starlight
04-02-2023, 10:45 AM
Any advice for balancing the two?

Voskos
04-02-2023, 10:55 AM
Join the LGBT or the alt right. They're hiring.

Occiput in Starlight
04-02-2023, 10:58 AM
Join the LGBT or the alt right. They're hiring.

Do they do drug testing?

Voskos
04-02-2023, 11:03 AM
Do they do drug testing?

No, it would be regarded as discrimination, there's still minimum standards they do abide by. A solid university degree and one or two offshore bank accounts would help, regardless of the balance.

Occiput in Starlight
04-02-2023, 11:10 AM
No, it would be regarded as discrimination, there's still minimum standards they do abide by. A solid university degree and one or two offshore bank accounts would help, regardless of the balance.

If I join, do you reckon I'll still have plenty of time for my unemployment?

Voskos
04-02-2023, 11:33 AM
If I join, do you reckon I'll still have plenty of time for my unemployment?

It should indeed be your top priority. Although I can't guarantee that (my application is still being processed and can't share any similar experiences yet), arrangements could possibly be made in order not to affect your professional life. The LGBT and alt right are highly focused on their members' wellbeing, and you would be no exception. Having a happy, thriving member among them is in their best interest. Now in case you're applying to the alt right -> the Golden Membership comes with a free tutorial on how to persuade people by D. Trump, Andrew Tate, Ben Shapiro and Kanye West.

Occiput in Starlight
04-02-2023, 11:47 AM
It should indeed be your top priority. Although I can't guarantee that (my application is still being processed and can't share any similar experiences yet), arrangements could possibly be made in order not to affect your professional life. The LGBT and alt right are highly focused on their members' wellbeing, and you would be no exception. Having a happy, thriving member among them is in their best interest. Now in case you're applying to the alt right -> the Golden Membership comes with a free tutorial on how to persuade people by D. Trump, Andrew Tate, Ben Shapiro and Kanye West.

I'm pretty busy writing some guy's memoir at the moment, but when I finish that up I'll give some serious thought to your suggestion.

Petalpusher
04-02-2023, 01:05 PM
Register to Top G's online program and order supercars + pizzas while browsing Apricity

Occiput in Starlight
04-02-2023, 01:13 PM
Register to Top G's online program and order supercars + pizzas while browsing Apricity

I don't believe in animal-powered, vehicular or otherwise motorized transportation.

gixajo
05-18-2023, 01:17 PM
Do they do drug testing?

Yes, taking a drug test is an essential requirement to belong to these groups: they only accept you if you test positive for opiates, cannabis, amphetamines and cocaine (at least).

gixajo
05-18-2023, 01:21 PM
Any advice for balancing the two?

You can ask God to perform a miracle and make you disabled only for 5 days a week to be able to get a state disability pension from the state, and on the weekend you are totally healthy, to be able to enjoy life to the full.

A full month a year of vacations without any type of disability must be included in the miracle, distributed one week at Christmas, one week in spring and two weeks in summer.

Occiput in Starlight
05-18-2023, 08:33 PM
Maintaining a healthy work-life balance, even during periods of unemployment, is important for overall well-being. So here some tips for u.
Establish a routine: Create a daily schedule that includes dedicated time for job searching, networking, skill development, and self-care.
Set boundaries: Clearly define your job search hours and set boundaries to avoid overworking or spending excessive time on job-related activities.
Prioritize self-care: Take care of your physical and mental well-being.
Pursue personal interests: Use the free time during unemployment to explore hobbies, develop new skills, or engage in activities that bring you joy and fulfillment.
Stay connected with others: Maintain a strong support network by staying in touch with friends, family, and professional contacts.
Set realistic goals: Break down your job search goals into smaller, manageable tasks. Celebrate small victories and progress along the way.
Seek support: Don't hesitate to seek support from career counselors, job search groups, or mental health professionals if you're feeling overwhelmed or struggling with the challenges of unemployment.
Also it is not that expensive to but some vitamins tea at pharmacy or may be a local if it is affordable ofc. It will help u with a lot . Trust me!

Thank you for your kind and helpful post.

Yes, taking a drug test is an essential requirement to belong to these groups: they only accept you if you test positive for opiates, cannabis, amphetamines and cocaine (at least).

You can ask God to perform a miracle and make you disabled only for 5 days a week to be able to get a state disability pension from the state, and on the weekend you are totally healthy, to be able to enjoy life to the full.

A full month a year of vacations without any type of disability must be included in the miracle, distributed one week at Christmas, one week in spring and two weeks in summer.

I've decided to rejoin a cult.

capocannoniere
05-18-2023, 09:01 PM
If I were unemployed, I'd organize my time like this:

Morning
- An espresso with grappa for breakfast.
- Watch three hours of Roberto Baggio film, focus on his Juventus and World Cup games.

Afternoon
- Rice and Peas for lunch.
- From 2pm to 6pm, go to the local park or public football field and try to repeat, with minutia, the exact movement patterns you saw at the aforementioned footage.

Evening
- Namu Myōhō Renge Kyō from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Polenta, salame and a cup of coffee for dinner.
- Call local third division football teams for a test.

Repeat this until you get the trequartista job, score 20 goals and 20 assists in the season, then leave the club due to either knee injury or philosophical divergences with the team manager and go back to this daily routine. The ponytail will grow and get styled by itself, there is also the possibility of you shrinking to the exact height of 174cm.

Victor
05-18-2023, 09:11 PM
Unemployment is not a good thing, I would find some part time job just for fun, just some 3-4 hours if money amount doesn't matter.

Occiput in Starlight
05-18-2023, 09:12 PM

Morning
- Watch three hours of Roberto Baggio film, focus on his Juventus and World Cup games.

Afternoon
- From 2pm to 6pm, go to the local park or public football field and try to repeat, with minutia, the exact movement patterns you saw at the aforementioned footage.

Evening
- Repeat "Namu Myōhō Renge Kyō" from 6:30pm to 8:30pm

Repeat this until you get the trequartista job, score 20 goals and 20 assists in the season, then leave the club due to either knee injury or philosophical divergences with the team manager and go back to this daily routine. The ponytail will grow and get styled by itself, there is also the possibility of you shrinking to the exact height of 174cm.

I've tested for Aviron Bayonnais FC, Athletic Bilbao and Barakaldo CF.

gixajo
05-18-2023, 09:24 PM
I've decided to rejoin a cult.

Maybe I misunderstood the meaning of your question, I took it as "what can I do to live relatively well without working and without being constantly called lazy by everyone who knows I don't have a job?"

capocannoniere
05-18-2023, 09:26 PM
I've tested for Aviron Bayonnais FC, Athletic Bilbao and Barakaldo CF.

Athletic Club is a good choice as they need to fill the secret Crypto-Venetian quota. José Angel Iribar was actually called Giuseppe Angelo Mantovani, born from a loving family in Cortina d'Ampezzo.
Barcelona can fit your playing style pretty well but you need to get more experience in the lower levels.

Occiput in Starlight
05-18-2023, 09:32 PM
Unemployment is not a good thing, I would find some part time job just for fun, just some 3-4 hours if money amount doesn't matter.

Definitely.

Maybe I misunderstood the meaning of your question, I took it as "what can I do to live relatively well without working and without being constantly called lazy by everyone who knows I don't have a job?"

I want to be a bullfighter. Go ahead, laugh at me.

Athletic Club is a good choice as they need to fill the secret Crypto-Venetian quota. José Angel Iribar was actually called Giuseppe Angelo Mantovani, born from a loving family in Cortina d'Ampezzo.
Barcelona can fit your playing style pretty well but you need to get more experience in the lower levels.

I journeymanned in the Sahel in my 20s.

Petalpusher
05-18-2023, 09:35 PM
To younger guys who wants to get employed and/or successful:

- Operates on reality, even if you don't necessarily advertize them
- Never prioritizes women over your work/objectives, especially when it's tempting. Too time consuming, you ll get that once you have achieved your goal, more of them than you can handle then actually.
- Or conversely rather find a solid chick, ride or die for you and stick to her. You ll get better at what you do or want to do.
- Don't take drugs, even weed and pull yourself away from cheap entertainements.
- Keep in mind money isn't real (anymore)

gixajo
05-18-2023, 09:44 PM
I want to be a bullfighter. Go ahead, laugh at me.

It's not a profession with a great future right now, but if you like it... go ahead.

Occiput in Starlight
05-19-2023, 12:07 AM
It's not a profession with a great future right now, but if you like it... go ahead.

I don't have a choice.

I was born into it.

capocannoniere
05-19-2023, 12:11 AM
I journeymanned in the Sahel in my 20s.

You should try going on a duck-hunting trip to Vicenza.

Occiput in Starlight
05-19-2023, 12:13 AM
You should try going on a duck-hunting trip to Vicenza.

I cannot read Northern Italians.

Incal
05-19-2023, 12:43 AM
If you live in Europe or the anglosphere you can live on welfare which, personally speaking, is an abject way of living. Or you can be like Incal: work your ass off for 5 or 10 years and then take one sabbatical.

Incal
05-19-2023, 12:58 AM

Morning

Afternoon

Evening
- Namu Myōhō Renge Kyō from 6:30pm to 8:30pm

Did you ever hear about this guy? This is life goals (pun intended) to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeMtgeouKKM

capocannoniere
05-19-2023, 03:14 PM
Did you ever hear about this guy? This is life goals (pun intended) to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeMtgeouKKM

Lo conozco pero nunca le di mucha bola la verdad. Muchas de las historias que cuenta son inconsistentes y cambian a cada entrevista. Pero es gracioso ver lo que uno podía hacer con buen chamuyo y buenas conexiones en el pasado.